• Published 19th Dec 2017
  • 614 Views, 33 Comments

Tiger Lily's Friendship Adventures - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Tiger Lily has adventures with friends, make new ones, and might end up meeting somepony special

  • ...
 33
 614

Chapter 1: Cousin Time

On one sunny afternoon, Tiger Lily is busy with her chores around her house like sweeping, cleaning, gardening, and anything she needs to do to keep her house clean. Since the Crystalling a few weeks ago Tiger Lily has been going on with her life in Ponyville. Right now, Tiger Lily is at her garden tending to her flowers, vegetable, fruit trees, and berry bushes.

Tiger Lily smiles and says, "It sure is a nice day to be gardening, and helping my plants and flowers grow."

Yes, Tiger Lily is very happy living in Ponyville with great friends, a wonderful cousin, and in a lovely time. Her time here can't be any better than this.

Just then, a familiar voice calls out, "Tiger Lily!"

Recognizing the voice, Tiger Lily turns with a smile to see Starlight Glimmer heading towards the house. Ever since the time traveling fiasco, the two have become close with each other, almost like they are sisters. Starlight walk over and she and Tiger Lily give each other a hug. They let go of the hug and are ready to talk to each other.

"So Tiger Lily, how is your garden doing?" Starlight asks.

"My garden is doing great," Tiger Lily answers.

Then she asks, "How what's bring you here today?"

"I thought it will be nice for the two of us to have some quality time together," Starlight explains.

Tiger Lily smiles, and says, "That would be nice. Just let me finish gardening, and tidying up the house, and then we can get going."

"I can help if you like," Starlight suggests.

"Are you sure?" Tiger Lily asks.

Starlight smiles as she walks pass Tiger Lily, and says, "I don't mind at all. After all, that's what cousins are for."

Tiger Lily simply smiles to see that Starlight wants to help her, so she decides to let her cousin help out. After some time, Starlight is able to help Tiger Lily with her house chores. Of course, Tiger Lily does need to go get some things from the market, but Starlight agrees that hey can having some fun time together so they can get a break. After getting their saddle bags, and some money, the two decide to go out into Ponyville to have some quality time together.

The two stop at one of the restaurants for something to eat. They both some some spaghetti and some hay fries. As the two eat, they talk about what to do next.

"So Tiger Lily, what you wanna do after lunch?" Starlight asks.

Tiger Lily starts to think of an idea, but she replies, "I don't know to be honest. There are so many things we can do around Ponyville."

Starlight starts to think about it, and suggests, "Maybe we can go exploring?"

"But where?" Tiger Lily asks.

Starlight has an idea where, and happily says, "I know just the place, but let's finish our lunch first."

Tiger Lily nods her head, agreeing to go exploring where Starlight has in mind. After they finish eating, the two cousin travel to the outskirt of Ponyville at the south side. The two look to see if there anything they can find, or anything they can see.

Tiger Lily asks, "So what is this place?"

"Rarity told me that she sometimes go here to find some gems, so I thought it will be nice to explore here and find some gems along the way," Starlight explains.

"That's a great idea, and we can practice the gem finding spell Rarity taught us," Tiger Lily says with glee, agreeing to the idea.

"Somehow, I knew you agree to it," Starlight replies.

With that, the two decide to use their magic so they can collect some gems. Collecting gems is fun, but they think it's more fun doing it together. In no time, they are able to fill one of their saddle bags with gems. The two are glad that they are able work together to find some gems, and are planning to give some to Rarity. However, in one of the bushes there's three figure watching the two as they look for gems.

"Look at all these gems those two are collecting," The small figure says.

"Yes, they have so many of them," The big figure adds.

Then the leader figure says, "Those two are good gem finder, with them, we can have all those gems, and more."

"But what about those six ponies, especially the white one," The small figure says with fear.

"She and those friends and small dragon are not around. Besides. These two are the only one here, so let's get those ponies," The leader says.

"The ponies," The two repeats, agreeing to the idea.

The two then decide to sneak around and surround the two ponies. Sadly Starlight and Tiger Lily are not aware of the trouble they're going to be in right now. The two are getting ready to head back to Ponyville and do some grocery shopping.

Starlight says, "Well, I think we collected enough gems for today. We should start heading…"

Just then, they hear rustling in the bushes. The two look around but can't see what is making that noise.

Tiger Lily nervously asks, "What was that?"

"I don't know, but whatever it is, I think it's gone now," Starlight replies.

Starlight then starts to walk as she says, "Now let's get back to Ponyville before it gets…"

But before Starlight can finish her sentence, a big hole appears under her feet and she falls though it. Starlight lets out a scream as she falls through the hold. Tiger Lily gasp seeing Starlight falling through the hole, but before she can do anything, a hole appears under her hooves and fallen through the hole as well. The two scream as they fall through the tunnels, and it feels like it's going on forever. When they reach the end of the tunnel, they fallen into a cage and when they both fallen into the cage, someone closes the top and lock it. Starlight and Tiger Lily sits on their flanks as she rub their heads from the fall.

Tiger Lily turns to Starlight, and asks, "What… what just happened?"

"I don't know, we were going to head back to Ponyville, the next thing I remember is falling through the hole and landed here," Starlight explains.

"I think so too," Tiger Lily agrees.

Starlight and Tiger Lily looks around to see that they are in a cage of a cave, that are filled with so many tunnel. They are wondering how they fallen through the holes, and how are they going to get out of here.

"How did we get down here I wonder," Starlight asks.

Tiger Lily gulps and scaredly asks, "How do we get out of here?"

"You don't!" Grabbling voice calls out.

The two ponies yelp hearing the noise, and look to see that they are not alone. They stare at three pairs of eyes, two are yellow, and one is green. When the three figure come onto the light, the two ponies are shocked to see that they have been captured but three dogs.

Tiger Lily nervously asks, "Wh-who are you?"

"We're the Diamond Dogs," The one in the middle answers.

"What's the big idea of trapping both of us into caged?!" Starlight demands.

"Easy little pony, we've been having trouble finding gems these days," The small dog explains.

"So when we saw you two being excitement gem finder," The bigger dog adds.

"We decided that shall take you to help us find gems, forever," the leader dog remarks.

"You can't keep us here," Starlight firmly says.

"We just did. The cage is made so none of you ponies can use your magic, so you two are not going anywhere without this key," the leader dog remarks, holding the key in his paw.

The three dogs simply laughs, and leave the two in the cage, but the dogs will be back. Starlight and Tiger Lily can see they are in a difficult situation. They have been captured by dogs, and no pony knows they even here. They need to figure out how they can escape and get back to Ponyville.

Back at Ponyville, Twilight and Spike are in the castle library reading a book for Twilight and a comic book for Spike. The two are having a great time, until Rarity and Applejack walk into the library. Twilight and Spike see them coming in, but become concern to see the worried look on their faces.

Twilight, "Applejack, Rarity, what's the matter?"

"Twilight, have you seen Starlight and Tiger Lily at all today?" Rarity asks.

"No. I saw Starlight this morning and I haven seen her since," Twilight answers.

"Why do you ask?" Spike asks.

"Because none of us seen either one of them all day," Rainbow Dash says as she and Fluttershy fly through the window.

Then Fluttershy says, "Pinkie saw them at one of the restaurants and said something about looking for gems, but neither one of them came back."

Twilight starts to think about it, and says, "Maybe we should go find them, it's about to get dark."

She then turns to Fluttershy and asks, "Did Pinkie tell you where they're going?"

"I think Pinkie said they're heading toward the that dirt fields at the south side of town," Rainbow answers.

Rarity gasps with horror, and screams, "That's where the Diamond Dogs live?"

"They might go themselves into trouble with those dogs," Applejack adds.

Then Rainbow says, "Then let's go find them."

Agreeing to the idea, Twilight and her friends leave to go find their other two friends. As they hurry, Pinkie can see them heading towards the south side of Ponyville, she decides to follow them. Twilight and the others explain to Pinkie that Starlight and Tiger Lily might be in trouble, and are going to find them. Pinkie decides to tag along with the search. When they reach the spot where Tiger Lily and Starlight might be at, they can see that nopony here.

Applejack look around and says, "I don't see either one of them."

"Me either," Fluttershy replies.

"Maybe they didn't got captured and gone somewhere else," Rainbow suggests.

"Guess again!" Pinkie shouts.

The girls and Spike turn to see Pinkie staring at some hooves prints on the ground.

Pinkie turns to the others, and says, "I think I found some hooves prints."

Pinkie passes the magnifying glass to Twilight, and Twilight started to take a closer look at the prints. Taking a closer look and following each of the prints, they end at some a part of the ground that's been drugged up and filled back in.

Twilight turns to the girls and says, "I think these hooves prints are Starlight and Tiger Lily's, but I think they fallen into holes that were filled back in."

Just then Spike says, "Hey guys, look what I found behind the bushes over here."

The girls go to the bushes to see what Spike has found. To the girls shock, they can see three different size of footprints, and they look familiar. Twilight uses the magnifying glass to take a close at the prints. Twilight gasp and realize who create these prints.

Twilight turns to the others and worriedly says, "These are the Diamond Dog's paw prints."

"That means, Tiger Lily and Starlight have been pony napped!" Rarity dramatically exclaims.

"We have to help them," Spike adds.

"What are we going to do?" Fluttershy worriedly asks.

Twilight looks at the friends with a determined look, and says, "We're going to rescue them, but we need to get inside the cave."

Agreeing to what they need to do, the girls and Spike split up to go find an entrance to the Diamond Dogs' cave. They also try to call out for them, and hope they will hear them and call them back. They hope that they can find them soon before the Diamond Dog do something to them.

Meanwhile, in the cave, Starlight and Tiger Lily are still stuck in the cave, and in a cage. The two try using their magic and brute force on the cage, but nothing work it feels like they're going to be stuck here for a while. Just then, they start to hear somepony calling out for them. They recognized the voices, and can hear Twilight and the others looking for them.

Tiger Lily says, "I think that's Twilight and the others."

"It is them, but we need to let them know that we're down here," Starlight replies.

Then she loudly shouts, "Twilight! Spike!"

Tiger Lily understand what Starlight is doing, and decides to do it too.

Tiger Lily screams, "Help us!"

Starlight and Tiger Lily continue screaming as loud as they can, and the noises travels around the cave. Outside of the cave, Twilight and the others can hear screaming, and find the source of the screaming coming from the cave behind a tree. The girls and Spike run inside of the cave, and travel to where the source of the screaming is. In no time at all, they see Tiger Lily and Starlight trapped in a cave. The two stop screaming to see their friends are here to the rescue and are very happy about it.

Starlight happily says, "Oh we're so glad to see you guys."

"Those dogs wanted us to find gems and are not going to let us go," Tiger Lily adds.

"I had a feeling it has something to do with it. I wished I'd warned you about those dogs," Twilight says.

"How Come you two don't use your magic to get out of there?" Applejack asks.

"The dogs said this cage made sure we can use our magic, the key they have is the only one to unlock the door," Starlight explains.

"And they still have the key in their possession," Tiger Lily worriedly adds.

Before the friends can say anything, a familiar voice says sounding freaked out, "Oh no, not you ponies again?"

The nine friend look behind them to see the Diamond Dogs are back, but they don't have the same condition. They look rather scared about seeing them again.

The larger dog scaredly asks, "What are you ponies doing here?"

"We're here to get our friends back," Spike firmly answers.

"Wait, you're with these two ponies," The small asks looking a bit scared.

"To put it politely, yes they are, and we really like it if you let them go," Rarity firmly says, politely.

In the cage, Starlight says, "And if you guys wanted us to find some gems, you could have just asked."

The three dogs start to feel rather bad and are more scared that Rarity and the others will do something. The leader dog takes the key out of his pocket, and takes it to the cage. He unlocks the cage and opens the door, so the two can come out. When they're free to go, the two out of the cage and reunite with their friends. As the girls and Spike are getting ready to leave, Tiger Lily can see that the dog are looking very sad and a bit scared. She started to feel bad for them, and can see they only wanted help finding more gems.

Tiger Lily turns to her friends with a smile, and says, "Hey guys, I think I have an idea."

The girls, Spike, and the Diamond Dogs are looking a bit unsure on what Tiger Lily has in mind. Twilight gather all them together and explain to her their idea, and they are reluctant about it at first, but think it will be a good idea. With that, they start to get to work, Tiger Lily, Starlight, Rarity, and Twilight use their magic to look for gems, and when they find a spot, Spike and the Diamond Dogs, and along with Pinkie dig them up. Rainbow, Fluttershy, and Applejack carries the wagons around. By the end of the day, the Diamond Dogs have a lot of gems in their cave, and so does Rarity for her clothes. When they finish, Twilight and the others leave, but Starlight and Tiger Lily stay behind to say goodbye.

"So you two remember your promise right?" Starlight asks.

The three dogs nod their heads with smiles and says, "Yes."

"Not to pony nap anymore ponies," the big dog says.

And the leader dog says, "And ask for help when we need it."

"That's good for you all to know," Tiger Lily says with glee.

Starlight turns to Tiger Lily, and says, "We better get going."

"Bye," Tiger Lily replies.

"Good bye," Starlight adds.

The three dogs wave their paws, and says, "Bye."

"And come back to visit soon," The leader dog says, sounding very pleased.

Starlight and Tiger Lily smile and wave back as they leave the cave. Twilight feels happy for the two, even though the two have got themselves into trouble, they are able to make things right in the end. It also turns out the two have made some new friends. Of course, they do need to make sure the dogs don't cause any mischief or anything too crazy.

Author's Note:

Bonding with a cousin and meeting new friends.