• Published 19th Dec 2017
  • 614 Views, 33 Comments

Tiger Lily's Friendship Adventures - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Tiger Lily has adventures with friends, make new ones, and might end up meeting somepony special

  • ...
 33
 614

Chapter 6: Go have Fun in the Snow

On a cold day, Ponyville has just finished everything they need to set up winter. The snow is falling and everything is being covered in it. Ponies are wearing their snow gear, and fun activities, like sledding, snowball fights, and making things with snow. Everypony love to have fun in the snow. In the park, Starlight Glimmer and Tiger Lily are enjoying themselves as well. Starlight is wearing a purple hat, with matching scarf, and light purple boots. Tiger Lily is wearing light green earmuffs with matching scarf, a vine green coat with white fuzzy frills on it, and dark green boots. The two are having a quiet time as they see the snow fall.

"I sure love the snow, don't you Starlight?" Tiger Lily asks with a smile.

She the sticks out her tongue so she can catch snowflakes.

Starlight giggles, and says, "I do love the snow, but I don't like freezing out here."

"Don't worry, that's why Rarity us some snow gear," TigerLily says happily.

"Since your's are worn and torn, and as Rarity says, 'so out of season,'" Starlight remarks with a grin.

"I guess so. I sure hope my egg doesn't get too cold out here," Tiger Lily says, starting to feel worried about her egg.

"I think you got it we'll protected from the cold, and it might hatched in no time. Plus, I though dragons are supposed to be cold blooded or something, since they're reptiles and all," Starlight says, looking at Tiger Lily's egg.

Starlight can see that Tiger Lily's egg is in a baby basket stroller all bundled in blankets, and is sitting on a pillow. For some strange reason, Tiger Lily puts a heating lamp on the stroller so the baby can stay warm. Even though there's a baby dragon in there, eggs still need warmth and protection.

Tiger Lily blushes a bit, and says, "That's true, but eggs still needs warmth."

"Good point," Starlight agrees.

Starlight and Tiger Lily start giggling and feel happy about being together. Just then, the two are suddenly being attacked by snowballs from one direction. When the snowballs stop, the two have snowballs covered at some parts of their bodies, and have snow covering their faces.

Starlight whips the snow off their faces, and angrily asks, "Hey, who throwing snowballs at us?!"

"It's me!" Pinkie's voice calls out to them.

Starlight and Tiger Lily look to see Pinkie holding a snowball in her hoof. They also can see Rainbow Dash, Applejack, The Crusaders, Twilight, and Spike running towards them.

"Pinkie what are you doing, and why are you throwing snowballs at us?!" Starlight angrily asks.

Pinkie feels a bit bad about it and says, "Aw, I'm sorry, but I thought you were playing."

"Playing?" Tiger Lily questionably replies.

"We're playing a snowball fight, and we need more ponies to play," Rainbow Dash answers.

"You wanna join?" Spike asks.

Tiger Lily smiles, and answers, "Sure, that sounds like fun."

"Why not," Starlight replies with a small smile.

Agreeing to play a snowball fight, the group of friends divide themselves into teams. Rainbow Dash is captain along with Tiger Lily, Pinkie Pie, Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle. Applejack is captain for the other team with Starlight Glimmer, Twilight, Spike, and Apple Bloom. Now that they're in teams, the only thing they need to do is explain to everypony about the rules.

Rainbow Dash explains the rule, "Alright everypony, the rules here are simple. We each try to hit the other team until there is not team left on either side. The one that will be hit are out. Whoever knock out all the teams or hit the captain wins."

"Sounds good to me," Scootaloo agrees.

"Then let's play," Sweetie Belle adds with a smile.

At that moment, the two teams hide at different sides of the park and are getting ready to throw snowballs at each other. Tiger Lily is kind of excited since she has never been in a snowball fight before, but she's able to pick it up pretty fast. She and her team mates are gathering up snowballs so they can use them for weapons against the other team. Rainbow is hiding behind a tree with Tiger Lily.

Rainbow asks with confidence, "So Lily, are you ready to take the other team down?"

"But I thought we only supposed to throw them with snowballs, I don't know about taking them down, unless you mean pounding them," Tiger Lily replies a little skeptic about it.

"Relax, you do have to throw snowballs at them and just defeat the other opponent," Rainbow says.

Tiger Lily nods her head, and says, "Okay."

Just then a snowball hits the opposite side of the tree where the two ponies are hiding. They look to see that Applejack is the one who makes the shot, and seeing her having another snowball in her hoof.

Then Rainbow Dash shouts, "Fire!"

With that, Rainbow Dash, Tiger Lily, and the others start to throw snowballs at Applejack, but stays behind a tree. Twilight and Starlight uses their magic to make snowballs and fire at the Rainbow and the others. Tiger Lily and Sweetie Belle use their magic to make a counter attack. Everypony tries their best to hit each other with snowballs and are having fun with the game.

After the long snowball fight as Rainbow Dash's team the winner, everypony decide to head to Sugarcube Corner for some hot chocolate. After a fun day like they have, it's seems like a good idea to warm themselves up and rest for a while.

"That sure was an awesome snowball fight!" Scootaloo says with excitement.

"Especially since our team is the winner Scoot," Rainbow adds with pride.

Then Pinkie says in a fast tone, ""Mostly because we all have fun throwing snowballs, and getting hit with snowballs, and have snow on your body, burrr!"

"Well, at least we all have a good time," Twilight replies, holding her cup.

"I do too. I never been in a snowball fight before, but I sure have a good time playing," Tiger Lily happily says.

Then Starlight asks, "If you don't play snowball fights, then what kind of games and activities you did when you lived in Whitetail Woods."

"Well, we make snow ponies and snow shaped animals, make buildings, and little houses out of them," tiger Lily answers.

Then Applejack asks, "Did you celebrate Hearth's Warming with your family."

"Of course I did, I used to celebrate it with my parents and animals friends," Tiger Lily answers.

But saddens as she says, "But I hadn't celebrate it in a long time, not since the fire and I have to travel a lot."

The girls are kind of shocked to hear it, but then again, after what happened to her parents, she kind of shut herself down, and still never been able to get close to anypony else. They also can tell that this Hearth's Warming that Tiger Lily be spending in years.

Pinkie gasps in shock and says, "Then that means it will be the first Hearth's Warming you've spent in a really really long time! I need to make the Hearth's Warming Part at Twilight's castle extra special!"

"I don't think you need to make it that special. I'm sure just a normal Hearth's Warming Party will be fine,, right Starlight?" Twilight says.

"Yeah, Hearth's Warming," Starlight mutters.

Tiger Lily smiles, and asks, "I sure love to come to the Heath's Warming Eve party, when is it?"

"It's going to be next week, there well by a big tree with decorations, and the ponies of Ponyville will be coming," Spike answers.

"And don't forget, there will be food, games, friends, stories, and more food!" Pinkie cheers.

"Pinkie, you already said food," Twilight says, rolling her eyes.

The girls start to laugh and spend the rest of the afternoon talking about the Hearth's Warming party and the kind of stuff they should bring to the part. After the long day and the moon has rise in the sky, Tiger Lily is reading her book in the fireplace with her egg next to her. Tiger Lily also has a blanket over her and the little eg so they can stay warm. She is also having a cup of hot tea and a small blueberry scone. She feels really relaxed inside of her warm home. She looks outside to see the snow slowly falling from the sky.

Tiger Lily smiles and says, "It's been three years since I spent Hearth's Warming Eve. I'm really glad that I'll get to spend the holidays with Starlight and all of my new friends,"

"And of course with you my special little egg. I wonder when you'll hatch," Tiger Lily adds putting her muzzle on her egg.

For the rest of the evening, Tiger Lily is relaxing next to the warm fire with her little egg. Time has passed into the night, and Tiger Lily has fallen asleep as the fire disintegrate into the fireplace. As Tiger Lily sleeps, her egg starts to jiggle a bit, and feels that it might be hatching very soon. The egg settles down and hasn't move a muscle for the right of the night.

Author's Note:

Next time, Tiger Lily and Starlight will be listening to a story about Hearth's Warming.