• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 887 Views, 20 Comments

Getting the Rainbooms Together - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Rainbow Dash comes up with an idea to form a band with Sun and the girls.

  • ...
3
 20
 887

Chapter 5: Magic Leads to Questions

Sometime later, Sun and the girls are at Applejack backyard. Where an orchard of apples grow, animal houses are, and an arena for practice. Applejack is busy feeding her animals while Sun is having a wonderful with Timer the horse. After feeding the animals, She and the others can see Sun riding on Timer and are having a wonderful time together.

Applejack says, "Okay Sun, looks like you're getting the hang of this."

"Yeah. At first, I though riding a horse is not going to be easy, but I'm starting to get the hang of it," Sun says with a smile on her face.

Then Sun asks, "What do you think Timber?"

Timer niehs in reply. From the sound of it, he seems pretty happy.

Sun can understand him, and says, "He says he's having a good time. And he wants to keep going."

"Alright, but remember he needs to have his dinner soon," Applejack replies.

"Okay," Sun says with glee

She holds on to Timber's mane and says, "Let's go boy."

With that, Timer starts to run with Sun on his back. Applejack and the others can see those two are having a lot of fun together. They do have some question about it, even though they know the answer.

"Sun and Timer are getting along so well," Fluttershy say with a smile.

"Y'all right. I still can't get over the fact Sun can understand horses," Applejack replies.

"Well, when Twilight explained to us about Sun being a pony from Equestria before living here, you have to admit, it does explain a lot of thing," Rarity clarifies.

"Like how Sun is able to communicate with horses," Pinkie remarks with a smile.

Rainbow Dash says, "Yeah."

Just as they finished with their conversation, sun comes back riding on timer. She seems happy to be with Timer and vise versa. Sun gets off of him, and they both walk to Applejack and the others

"How was the ride?" Applejack asks.

"It was fun, but Timber says he's hungry right now," Sun answered happily.

"That's about does it. Come on boy, let's get you some nice hay and apples," Applejack says taking Timber back to his stable.

After taking Timer back to the stable and getting him something to eat. She and the others are inside and are going to have a very important talk. They remember that Sun really needs to talk to them about something urgent.

"So Sun what is it we need to talk about?" Applejack asks.

"It's about… the transformation that Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Pinkie experienced," Sun starts to explain.

"What about it?" Rainbow Dash asks.

Sun thinks about the situation and sys, "Well, I'm starting to think that the magic that we used with Twilight and the Fall Formal is within us."

The girls are shocked by Sun's accusation. Then Again after everything they've been through, there is a possibility. They also see three of them transformed with pony ears, wings, and long tail.

"Really, are you sure?" Fluttershy asks looking surprised.

"Well, that does seem to be a logical reason," Sun replies.

"But why does it happen? Princess Twilight took her crown back to Equestria, shouldn't that mean it took all the magic with her?" Applejack asks.

"I written to Twilight earlier during lunch after Pinkie's transformation. I just received it after school and she said that she's a bit confused about it herself. She also explained that even though her crown was returned to Equestria, so of it's magic must have remained here after the incident with Falling Star," Sun explains.

"That does explain a lot," Rarity replies.

"So does that mean we're all going to have them too?" Pinkie asks.

Sun nods her head and answer, "Possibly."

As Sun is still thinking about the magic that's been happening, she also stop to think about something else. Something has also been on her mind for quite sometime now, but she's starts to grow worried of it. The girls are also noticing it too.

Fluttershy asks, "Is there something else going on in your mind?"

"To be honest, I've been getting a nervous and yet disturbing feeling that… someone's following me or watching me from a distance," Sun answers sounding a bit unsure, and concern.

The girls are shocked to hear what Sun is telling them. In fact, they are starting to notice that Sun has been looking a bit worried about something, even though she is with them.

"Someone tailing you?" Rarity questionably replies.

"I think so. It's been happening for weeks now. When I go to the store, to school or anywhere that involves leaving my house. But everytime, I turn around no one was there, just people walking by or an empty sidewalk," Sun explains.

The girls are not sure what to make of it. They can see that Sun sounds unsure about the situation. She doesn't have a clue who has been following her.

Rarity says, "Sounds to me like you have a stalker in your mist."

"I think so. It's been like this since Fall Formal," Sun replies.

"That's kind of a long time," Pinkie says.

"Does your dad or sister know about this?" Rainbow Dash asks.

Sun nods her head and answers, "Yeah. I told them, and he wants me to keep a close eye on anyone suspicious. It just makes me worried about something might happen."

"Then there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure whoever is stalking you will leave you alone," Rainbow Dash says.

But Rarity says, "Now Rainbow Dash, what you're saying is not very reassuring. It also won't help us figure out who been following her."

Rainbow thinks about it and suggests, "Maybe we should sigh Sun up for some karate lessons."

"Karate lessons?" Sun questionably replies.

"Yeah. It's a good way to defend yourself if those weirdos try to mess with you," Rainbow Dash sats with pride.

Fluttershy quietly says, "Um, maybe, but I don't think violence is the right answer to the situation."

"It's better to be safe than sorry," Rainbow replies.

Sun sighs a bit and says, "That does sound interesting, but I'm not much of the fighting type. Doing sports for interesting and exercise yes, but using them to fight, not so much."

"Okay, we'll skip the karate lesson, but we'll find another way to get these stalkers to quit it," Rainbow says with her arms crossed.

"Don't worry Rainbow, we'll find another way to get these stalkers to stop, and not with physical violence," Rarity replies.

"Right," Applejack replies.

After finishing with their conversation, and are still unsure about the magic, they all have gone for the day. Sun is still feeling deep in thought about the transformation her friends have, and her mysterious stalkers from the far. Even though does remember that she uses magic herself in Equestria, she can tell that the magic her friends has might be different that Equestrian magic. She just has to continue to wait until more magical transformation can happen, and she will make sure to write to Twilight about it as well.

Author's Note:

Next time, Sun and the others help Applejack with an important matter