• Published 19th Nov 2017
  • 880 Views, 20 Comments

Getting the Rainbooms Together - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Rainbow Dash comes up with an idea to form a band with Sun and the girls.

  • ...
3
 20
 880

Chapter 1: Musical Announcement

It's been a few weeks since the Fall Formal, and everything is back to normal from all the crazy magic, and other problems. Sun and her friends are in the cafeteria having their lunch and talking about their everyday lives. They are glad that their lives and friendship are stronger than before, and it's thanks to Sun and their friend Twilight Sparkle. They do miss her every since she and Spike are gone, and the portal is closed, but glad to have Sun's journal to help stay in touch.

As they continue their conversation, Rainbow Dash asks, "So Sun, have you heard from Twilight?"

"She told me that things are going well, but she told me that being a new princess is not very easy for her," Sun answers.

"Sounds like being a princess can have some benefits and downfalls," Applejack replies.

"Yeah, but her friends are able to be there for her, and we'll be there in the book," Sun says as she puts her book in her backpack.

Just then Pinkie happily asks, "So, do you know what this special even the school is going to put together?"

"I don't think any of us know," Fluttershy answers.

"Yeah. One of the things they brought us is that this special event is supposed to help raise money for the school and after school activities," Sun explains.

Then Sun says, "I did also gave Principal Celestia and Luna one of the gems I have to help, but there's much I can do alone."

"That is why we have sales and events to help raise money," Applejack adds.

"I hope it's going to be awesome!" Rainbow says with excitement.

"If it's going to be a fashion show, I would sign up in an instant," Rarity says.

Applejack bluntly replies, "Uh Rarity, I don't think everyone is going to agree with the show. Besides, I'm hoping it will be a bake sale or something."

"We always do bake sales," Rarity firmly remarks.

"And they always help raise money," Applejack remarks.

"Well, whatever the event is, I'm sure it will not only help raise money, but we'll get to have a wonderful time together," Sun says.

The girls agree with Sun's statement, and hope the upcoming event will be exciting and helpful.

Just then the speaker makes a noise and Principal Celestia's announces through it, "Good afternoon students I'm sure that you are all wondering about the school's next event will be. Well, I'm happy to tell you that our school will be going it's first High School Musical Showcase!"

Hearing the announcement, everyone start to talk among themselves in excitement. A Musical Showcase sounds like an awesome way to have fun and help raise money.

The Principal Celestia announces through the speakers, "Anyone who wants to sign up to be in the show, show sign up, you can either do solo or perform as a group. I'm sure it will help our school raise money for our activities. We will also need help making signs and poster for the school. That is all and have a nice day!"

After the announcements has been made, the school bell ring. The students finished with their conversation and are gone off to class. Everyone including Sun and her friends are very excited about the music event that will be happening at their school.

After the school day is done, Sun and her friends are at Sugarcube Corner so they can talk about the showcase. They seem to be very excited about the idea, and Rainbow Dash has come up with a great idea.

Sun questionably says, "You're going to enter in the show case?"

"Yeah. All six of us are being in the showcase together. I know we all are going to rock it!" Rainbow explains with excitement.

"That does sound exciting, but um, you know about my… stage fright," Fluttershy nervously replies.

"I think it sounds delightful, and I can come up with fashion ideas for the band," Rarity adds with a smile.

Sun smiles and says, "I'm in. It sounds exciting."

"More like fun!" Pinkie cheers.

"I'm in too," Applejack agrees.

"Um, but, what are we going to call ourselves?" Fluttershy ask.

"I was think the name needs to be exciting, awesome, radical, something that will make them scream. I think we should be called… The Rainbooms!" Rainbow announces with a confident expression.

Sun smiles and says, "The Rainbooms, I like it."

"It does sounds nice," Fluttershy happily replies.

"I think it sounds devine," Rarity replies.

"Cool!" Pinkie replies with excitement.

"Sounds good to me," Applejack adds.

After they all agree, the girls are going to start their own band for the showcase. Of course, they know there are a lot of things they need to get and do so they can perform. They also need to sign up for it as well. They have some time for the showcase in a few weeks, so they need to put their heads together for their band to work. But as long as they work together as friends, they can do it.