• Published 18th Nov 2017
  • 484 Views, 3 Comments

Fun & Fantasy - Yosh-E-O



Discord taps into another dimension to 'improve' upon Guy's Night in Spiketopia

  • ...
 3
 484

Chapter 7 - Sewing Sombra

“…Too cool!” gleed Leon as he made his magical staff shine a bright azure-blue. “It feels like warm bedtime cuddles!”

“It seems you’ve taken a real fancy to that staff?” posed Discord. “However you must be careful. I do believe Nixi would be very unhappy if you misused your powers.”

“Ha!” taunted Parker. “Told you!”

“Hey!” snapped the staff-wielding cleric. “You’ve been goofing around with your sword.”

“Yeah,” snickered the twin baby dragon in the samurai kimono. “But you got in trouble.”

“Speaking of…,” gestured the draconaquus as they entered into the rubber streets of the textured crystal city.

BURRNP

SNAP-SNAP
FWOOF

“Yipes!” gasped Leon as his onesie snapped open to reveal his diaper for all to see.

“That’s our cue,”grinned the Master of Chaos as he prepped his bow. “With Garbunkle ‘missing’ I’m in charge and order Sir McBiggun and Rubber Blade to defeat our adversaries while I maintain cover fire.”

“Rubber Blade?” protested Parker.

“Don’t look at me,” shrugged Discord while gesturing a claw towards Leon. “Your mom didn’t want anything nightmare inducing to happen and thought I should make a character sheet with a name that sounded, well, whimsical.”

Big Mac had charged his horn to enchant his sword as the samurai dragon huffed, made his blade light with fire, and joined Big Mac in combat.

“And what do I do?” stomped Leon.

“You’re the cleric,” Discord replied without even facing Leon. “Get to those protection spells.”

Leon felt quite upset at being sidelined but did as he was told.

***

“Hyah!” cried Parker as his sword turned the last of the shadowy baddies into a puff of blue smoke.

FWOOP
CLIP-CLIP-CLASP

“Huh?” wondered Leon as his onesie snapped itself back up.

“Hmm,” shrugged Discord. “It would seem your onesie has been enchanted to let us all know when combat both begins and ends.”

Leon blushed.

“I think I could definitely get along with your mom,” he added while looking towards the Nixi plush. “She is far different than most ponies I’ve come to know in Equestria. Maybe I’ll even stop by for some tea sometime to talk about play dates with you and your brother with our baby of the group…?”

“Hey!” a familiar voice called out. “It’s about time you got here!”

Everyone faced forward to see Spike / Garbunkle darting towards them.
“Sombra!” he panicked. “King Sombra is here and he stole all my jeweled relics!”

“Now that is quite a canondrum,” Discord pondered while flipping himself upside-down and tapping at his chin. “So our opponent here steals magical jewels?”

“Well,” huffed Spike as he caught his breath. “All my spell component gems are gone and the last thing I remember is seeing a big shadow rush over me before I woke up in this bouncy balloon-like prison.”

Leon and Parker laughed.

“It’s not funny, you guys,” insisted Spike. “I had no idea how to get out and kept falling over-and-over again with no exit to be found until I found this zipper-like thing tucked in a corner.”

“That’s a ‘Bounce House’,” stated Leon. “They’re lots of fun.”

“Want to go back and play?” Parker asked Spike gleefully. “Leon and I could show you how to have tons of fun inside a bouncy house?”

CLAP-CLAP

“Now,now,” interrupted Discord. “I think we have a mission to complete before we play in such silly things as a Bounce House.”

“Good thing I still have my MP!” cheered Spike. “Garbunkle The Green will surely succeed in leading us into victory!”

“Of course,” gestured discord. “Lead the way.”

***

The party explored around the foam and rubber realm of shadowy creatures. With each encounter Leon’s onesie would pop open to alert all that combat was to begin as the team appeared to get ‘Charisma Bonusses’ for how much they laughed at their ‘Early Warning System’.

“Hmm,” thought Spike as he lead the team into the pillow-like crystalline castle. “This is definitely an odd place.”

SNAP-SNAP-SNAP
FWOP

“Thanks, Leon!” cheered Discord as he prepared his enchanted bow. “I must say your mom does think of everything. We should really have you all over for ‘Guy’s Night’ more often.”

Parker chuckled as he nudged his exposed brother.
“Time to heal everyone,” he teased while making his samurai sword blend with aspects of fire and ice.

“At least I’m not Rubber Blade,” the ebon cleric shot back.

***

Spike used a simple fireball spell to finish off the strange yarn-like creatures that formed from the palace tapestries.
“I’m…,” he pouted. “I’m out of MP.”

“Guess you’ll have to stand back with Leon as Sir McBiggun, Rubber Blade, and I finish the mission,” Discord stated with no remorse as he charged ahead.

“Why bother?” a voice echoed as a shadowy black cloud with burning green and purple eyes appeared. “You shall all become a part of my fabricated empire.”

“Whoa!” cried Leon as his onesie snapped so fiercely open that it was enough to make him fall flat on his crinkly bottom.

“Oh, ho!” gleed Discord. “Boss fight!”

VEEEE
PSHEW

“What the…?” wondered Sir McBiggun as he felt his body take on an entirely different feeling.

“What?” gasped Parker as his sword became a threading needle and the rest of him turned to black and purple yarn.

“Pooh,” sighed Discord as he turned into a plush snake-like being unable to do more than flop haplessly on the ground.

Leon’s eyes went wide as he panicked over what he was seeing.
“Momma!” he cried as he squeezed the plush version of Nixi tightly against his chest.

FWOOM!

“Huh?” the ebon cleric wondered as he noticed a force field form around him. As the rest of the party took on the forms of various fabrics and plush animals he remained unaffected.

SPOP

Spike flopped to the ground as a fully plush version of himself.
“A little help?” he asked as best as his plushie-like parts would allow him to speak.

“Parker!” cried Leon. “Can you still fight!”

Rubber Blade felt like a toy you’d make at ‘Build-a-Buddy’ but he did still have a good use of his arms and legs.
“Could really use some help!” he called back.

Leon thought for a moment.
“Oh, yeah!” he proclaimed.

“This should be amusing,” the shadowy figure chuckled as he took form as a dark-colored Unicorn with a firery-red mane. “Show me what you got.”

Leon looked deep into the eyes of plush Nixi prior to taking his staff, charging its magic, and pointing it towards Sombra.
“Paralysis!” the shielded cleric called out as magic exploded out from the staff and towards the boss character.

“Ack!” Sombra growled as he felt his movement severely hindered. “I’ll… Get… You…!”

“Parker!” commanded Leon. “Get him! Get him now!”

The twin ebon dragon took his samurai threading needle and shoved it right into the chest of Sombra.

“No!” Sombra echoed. “I’m coming undone!”

Everyone watched as Sombra was reduced to nothing but a giant pile of yarn with a crimson wig and shiny purple and green googly eyeballs.

CLICK-CLICK-CLICK
CLASP

Leon’s onesie fastened itself and the shield protecting him dissipated. The battle had been won.