• Published 18th Nov 2017
  • 479 Views, 3 Comments

Fun & Fantasy - Yosh-E-O



Discord taps into another dimension to 'improve' upon Guy's Night in Spiketopia

  • ...
 3
 479

Chapter 4 - Team Development

POP-POP-POP

“Oof!” groaned Spike as he landed on his feet, lost his balance, and fell down on all fours.

“Ungh,” groaned Big Macintosh upon appearing beside Spike, landing on his back hooves, and slamming his front hooves down with force to ensure he maintained balance.

POP-POP-POP

“Ah!” cried Leon and Parker as they appeared to the opposite side of Spike and Big Macintosh.

“Eep!” gasped Nixi as she used her magic to ensure a safe arrival in the strange new world they had been taken to.

PASHING!

“Delightful!” announced Discord as he appeared between the two groups dressed as an archer. “Now this should be quite the adventure!”

Leon, Parker, and Nixi noticed the large, red Unicorn knight and purple, baby dragon dressed as a wizard.

Spike picked himself up and eyed up the twin, ebon dragons. They looked ‘familiar’ in some way. One was dressed as a cleric and the other appeared like a warrior from out of one of his comic books.
“Huh?” he wondered as his eyes noticed a white Unicorn with a purple mane standing beside the twin dragons. “Rare… Rarity?”

“Ha!” burst discord as he slithered through the air in front of Spike. “Don’t you mean ‘Princess Shmarity?”

“Excuse me,” snorted Nixi. “What is the meaning of this?”

“Oh!” the draconequus faux apologized while zipping towards the displeased mare. “Sorry for being so random but, well…”

SNAP

Discord suddenly started to juggle a series of toys, which included Spike’s Rarity plush, Big Mac’s smarty Pants he got from Twilight, Leon’s toy mech, and Parker’s portable gaming system.

“…Random is sort of what I do,” he gleefully stated.

“Well,” stated Nixi quite firmly. “It’s bedtime for my boys and I insist you return us to our home right now.”

“Oh!” beamed Discord as he coiled around Nixi. “I was so right in making you our ‘Princess’. You definitely are as picky and snooty as one.”

“Hey!” protested Leon and Parker in near unison. “That’s our mom!”

“Now-now,” stated Discord as he flew to the twin boys. “The grown-ups are talking. Why don’t you play with your old friend, Spike, as your mother and I have a talk?”

“Whoa!” Spike panicked as a wave of Discord’s hand brought him flying in front of Leon and Parker.

“Uh…,” trailed Parker as he felt quite awkward in the sudden meeting. “Nice costume…”

Spike, as Garbunkle, found himself completely at a loss for words as his mind recognized the look of both boys but couldn’t quite place how, where, or why they seemed familiar.
“Do I know you?” he asked nervously.

“I don’t think so,” replied Parker as he started to become more interested in how different his costume seemed. It was less ‘pretend’ and more real feeling.

“Wait,” thought Leon as he fidgeted with his more genuine feeling staff. “Aren’t you that dragon from my dream?”

“Huh?” baffled Spike.

“There was a banquet and lots of dragons and this pony you really liked who looked like…,” Leon trailed off as he stared at how Nixi no longer had a blue mane. Her mane was now purple and quite styled. Her tail also looked very much like the Unicorn in his dream. “…My mom?”

“What!” the purple dragon boomed. “Rarity is my very special some pony!”

SHING

“Oh, come now,” Discord stated as he suddenly appeared near Spike. “You can’t tell the difference between your silly crush and Princess Shmarity?”

POP

Discord disappeared to continue his discussion with a very agitated Nixi.

Spike blushed.
“Umm…,” he said nervously. “Maybe… I…”

It suddenly came to him as his memory flashed back to when Princess Ember, the new Dragon Lord of all Equestrian dragons, visited Princess Twilight’s castle with a small delegation of other dragons to build stronger bonds of friendship between ponies and dragons. He lead a black dragon into the castle who kept insisting he should still be in diapers. This was extremely embarrassing and this particular dragon kept insisting upon it right in front of Rarity! This dragon also wore a diaper, which this one noticeably did under his white robe and onesie, and caused a lot of trouble and clean-up as a result of dropping a chandelier down into the banquet hall before suddenly just disappearing!

“Wait…,” blushed Spike. “I do remember you!”

“Where’s your diaper?” asked Parker as he realized the baby dragon before them had no padding. “Are you in the middle of a change?”

“Oh!” cheered Leon. “You are real!”

“Of course I’m real!” cried Spike.

“DISCORD!” bellowed Spike angrily.

SHING

“You rang?” the draconequus said as he appeared with a series of tiny bells jingling about a sash he had created along his serpent-like body.

“What’s going on here?” the purple dragon with emerald eyes inquired.

“Just getting our game started,” the Master of Chaos replied. “Nixi and I have it all planned out and it will be so much fun!”

Spike’s fin-like ears drooped as he took in the tone Discord had used in making his final statement.
“Oh, boy,”he said with concern. “I don’t like where this is going.”