• Published 18th Nov 2017
  • 479 Views, 3 Comments

Fun & Fantasy - Yosh-E-O



Discord taps into another dimension to 'improve' upon Guy's Night in Spiketopia

  • ...
 3
 479

Chapter 3 - Dimensional Summons

BAP-CLUK
FSSSHH

Nixi peaked her head out from within the kitchen to see her boys battling it out with a foam staff and plastic sword in the middle of the living room.

“That’s our problem!” announced Parker as he swung with his toy blade at Leon. “You are too much a healer with no combat skills!”

“Healers aren’t meant to fight!” cried Leon as he blocked a strike from his twin.

“But they can!” continued Parker as he went about gradually backing Leon towards the couch. “You just need some stat boosts!”

“Huh?” wondered Leon.

“Remember that town we passed before we took on the minotaur mission,” Parker said while narrowing his eyes and becoming determined to drive his brother to the couch. “I think there’s a guy there who can change your class without changing your ability to heal.”

“Really?” thought Leon as he was unaware of how close he was to the couch.

SWAP

“Oof” gasped Leon as he bounced off the couch with his backside and fell on his padded rump upon the carpeted floor.

Parker smiled as he pointed the tip of his plastic sword at Leon’s chest.
“Really,” he replied.

“Okay, boys,” said Nixi as she trotted into the living room. “That’s enough.”

Both boys looked up at their Unicorn caretaker.

“We were just strategizing,” stated Parker.

“Yeah,” grinned Leon in hopes that it would keep the motherly mare from ending their game.

“Well,” said Nixi as she used her Unicorn magic to remove the sword from Parker’s hand. “I think Parker won this game. You know it is not nice to point sharp objects at anyone.”

“But it’s plastic,” argued Parker with a look that implied how unhappy he was for having the sword taken away.

“Plastic, or not,” lectured the mare who had a blue mane. “It’s still not nice and may make you think it is okay to use truly dangerous things as play weapons.”

“Mom,” both boys pouted.

“It’s time for your bedtime snacks anyway,” she added.

SHING!
ZIP!

The three were stunned as a zipper appeared in mid-air right in the middle of their living room and pulled itself down to reveal a blue void that soon had a clawed hand appear from within it.

“Get behind me, boys!” cried Nixi as she prepared her magic to protect the young dragons.

“No need for such dramatics,” a voice echoed. “I’m just popping by to pick up the rest of our team for our big ‘Guys Night’ game.”

“What?” worried Nixi.

SNAP!
VOOP

“Wha?” wondered all three as they were magically lifted off of the ground.

“Come now, Leon and friends!” cheered the echoing voice as he pulled his clawed hand back into the open rift.

WHOOSH!

“Whoa!” the three cried as they were flung into the opening.

ZOO-SHING!

The opening zipped itself back up and disappeared in a plume of ethereal sparks. The house was now empty with it’s residents taken to an unknown place by an unseen force.