• Published 12th Dec 2017
  • 8,017 Views, 156 Comments

Mane 6 Mistletoe Simulator - CategoricalGrant



Ever wanted to meet your favorite pony (or two...or more) under the mistletoe? Here's your chance!

  • ...
21
 156
 8,017

Pinkie Pie

Pinkie Pie leaps on you as soon as you open the door. “HAPPY HEARTH’S WARMING, BESTY-BEST FRIENDY-FRIEND!”

You stumble and almost fall under her momentum, but catch yourself. “Happy Hearth’s Warming, Pinkie! I’m glad you could come.”

Pinkie doesn’t release her grip on you, and by some miracle you manage to shut your door with a back hoof. Then, you’re able to give the hug your full attention for a while.

Pinkie Pie sighs happily into your neck. “You’re warm and soft and you smell like pine,” she tells you matter-of-factly, as if it was a sentence that she said every day.

“I put up my tree today, I guess that would do it.” The You-Pinkie Pie complex slowly migrates over to the couch, where you take a seat and Pinkie Pie finally removes herself from you and takes off her hat and scarf.

Pinkie Pie turns her backside towards you and rummages around in her saddlebags, obviously hiding her movements. After a few moments, she pauses and then spins around in a whirlwind motion, pushing a still-steaming pie towards you. “Here’s your present! It’s a pie!”

“I can see that,” you say, taking the pie from her and eyeing the filling with curiosity. “What’s in it?”

“It’s my special holiday pie- just for you! It’s a secret recipe!” She lets out a squee and shoots you the biggest smile you’ve ever seen.

The filling looks like some sort of cream or egg-based substance, but it’s unlike anything you’ve seen before. Sticking your muzzle above the pie, you breathe in and are immediately hit with the heavy floral bouquet of cardamom. “Oh man, that smells incredible,” you practically moan.

“Just wait until you taste it!” she squeals anticipatorily.

You place the pie down on the table next to the couch. “Can I go get a knife and fork now, or should I wait and give you your gift first?”

Pinkie Pie doesn’t respond- she’s looking upwards at something above your head. She lets out a cutting gasp which ends as quickly as it begins, and soon enough she’s smiling just as happy as ever.

“Huh?” you look upward and notice some mistletoe above your head. “Oh, shoot. I forgot to take-“

“MISTLETOE! Fun!” Pinkie’s hooves wrap around your neck and she presses her lips confidently against yours, the force of her impact pushing you back against the seat of the couch.

Your entire body freezes, having been completely caught off-guard by the kiss. Pinkie’s kiss is soft but firm, and at this distance you can smell all of the spices she had been using to bake your gift earlier in the day.

The kiss goes on and on, and after a few moments you realize that Pinkie Pie is easing you into it. First she lowers her fluffy barrel to rest against yours, then tightens her grip around your neck. Finally, as soon as you begin to show signs of a response, she deepens the kiss, locking her lips against yours and humming happily. Weakly, you manage to run a hoof up and down the silky coat on her back.

Just as soon as you start to get the hang of kissing her, she pulls away from the now slightly wet kiss but keeps the tip of her muzzle against yours. “Why didn’t you tell me you were going to put up mistletoe!? It’s so fun! I would have brought lip gloss and everything! Wait- was it because it was a surprise? I love surprises! That makes it even more fun! Forget I said anything, I’m glad you didn’t tell me!” She runs a hoof through your mane, rubbing your head with it and nuzzling your muzzle aggressively. “And you were a super good kisser! You didn’t try to pull away or scream or anything- so fun!”

You merely gasp in response, babbling a few meaningless syllables. Closing your eyes, you take a deep breath in, then let it out, before opening your eyes and saying the only words that your mind can form. “D-do you, uh, want your gift now?”

“Ok!” she says, her big blue eyes shimmering in ecstasy as they look into yours. “But, we’re still under the mistletoe.” Her expression reforms into a half-pout, half-smile. “Don’tcha want another kiss first?”

You spew a few incoherent words again before clearing your throat. “I mean, uh, yeah, sure. Y’know, if you’re offering.”