• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

The weirdest dream ever

I waited for lunch to go see Twilight and apologize for missing all her calls all this weekend.

I knocked on the door to her lab and the door creaked open and I saw Twilight reading a letter with a smile.

“What has you so happy?” I asked making her jump.

“Drake you're ok, where were you this weekend” She asked giving me a stern look.

“Another dimension..” I sat down and started to telling her on my adventure with Cosmic.

“So that's why you did not answer any of my text.” She said getting a nod from me.

“So what's the letter all about?” I asked trying to take a look at it.

“If you must know, its from me penpal.. Am just glad to hear from her again.”

“Is that what you want to tell me?” I asked as I lean on her desk.

“No its… I just got a new roommate and she's kinda out there.” Twilight said letting out a sigh.

“How so?” I asked raising an eyebrow

“I will see soon… Want to grab lunch?” She asked

We grabbed our food from the dining hall and head to court yard, as he walked to a table I saw a blue girl wearing a wizard hat performing magic tricks.

“Behold the great a powerful Trixie!” the girl yelled as she pulled out a wand out of her skirt pocket and started to do tricks.

“And there she is my new roommate..” Twilight said letting out a sigh.

“She doesn't seem to fit in.” I said watching her performance.

Before Twilight could answer I was levitated off thr ground and was pulled towards Trixie. “You there will help me out.” She said putting me down.

“Behold as Trixie make this guy disappear.” She said waving her wand.

“Wait do..” Before I could finish a blinding white light surrounded me, it was so bright and when it subsided I noticed I was on the floor in a room full of machines and the Diamondhead was standing in front of me holding someone.

“So that's where my Omnitrixs went.” The little bipedal frog like creature said jumping down, and took it off.

“Hey that's mine” I said trying to grab the frog.

“This thing was not meant for, it was meant for your father.”

“What do you… you know my father?” I asked getting from the ground.

“Umm yes. Abyssal was.. Is a magnificent man.” The Diamondhead, named Tetrax said.

“Quite. Must you hit this thing so rough.” The frog thing said fiddling with the Omnitrixs.

“Azmuth. Ah young Drake it's good to see you.” Professor Paradox said as he came out of nowhere.

“Wait he's still here.” Azmuth, the frog like being said as he pushed a button making a ring of white surround me again disappear.

“You know why i'm here don't you.” Paradox said as he walked over to Asmuth.

"Are you sure about..." Azmuth said with a sigh as he fixed the Omnitrixs.


When the light subsided this time I fell on something braking it. As I got my bearings I saw that I landed on a pool table breaking it in two.

I looked around and saw I was in one of the girls dorm. “Wow! How did you do that.” a girl with pale amaranth with light green hair said helping me up.

“To be honest I have no clue.” I said as I saw Sour Sweet giving me a dirty look as she held a pool cue in hand. “Umm sorry about that.” I chuckled before rushing out hoping not to get an earful from Sour.

I made it back to where me and Twilight were eating. I saw everyone clap at Trixie. “It's all thanks to my handsome assistant.” Trixie said pointing at me, making me blush.

“Did she really teleported you?” Twilight asked running up to me.

“It's complicated.. I will tell you later.” I said

Twilight must of noticed that the Omnitrixs was missing because she grabbed my wrist. “What happened to the Omnitrixs?”

I Motion to take a seat over were known one can hear us and told her what happened. “Wow really.. That must be rough.” She said

“What can you do. Anyway I need to get ready for my next class.” I said with a little sadness before rushing off.

Later that night I fell asleep and found myself in a outside with a thick fog. “Hello.” I called out as I look around to only see fog and nothing else.

“Over here.” A voice said coming from deep in the fog.

I ran towards the voice as it kept calling and I ended up in front of what looks to be my old school. “Ok this is weird.” I mumbled.

I turned around and came face to face with someone that look exactly like me but with yellow eye's. “My what a terrible school. Good riddance.” the look my alike said.

I couldn't speak for some reason, all I could do is watch my look alike transformed into Humangusar and started to smashing the school into rubble.

“Stop!” I yelled putting my hands on my head.

“Why, didn't you want this school burn with all the bad memories.” The look alike said as it turned back getting voice to rang through the fog.

“What a loser.”
“I heard his father left because of him.”
“Its his fault that his mother is alone.”

“Thats.. Not true.” I said on the verge of tears.

“It is.. So sit back and watch this place burn.” The other me said transforming into a fusion of Heatblast and Rath, and kept on shooting fireball after fireball at the school making it go up in flames.

“I-I won't let you.” I said angrily

“And how are you going to do that without the Omnitrixs, your weak without it”

“Am not weak and I will.. Ahh!” I screamed as he sent a fireball at me hitting me into a wall.

“You are weak, how do I know. Its because am you and you are me.” It said with a smirk

“That’s a lie, your not me. I would never hurt anyone. You're not me!” I yelled.

“Of course not, I am my own person and I will take your place.” The look alike said as black smoke surrounded it.

As the smoke lifted a to reveal a giant skeleton with a coffin chain around its neck that touches the floor. “I am a Shadow of your true self.” It said in a distorted voice similar to my own.

I backed up in a scared panic and looked around to find away to fight this thing. I eyed what looks to be a katana and ran towards it.

“Oh no you don't.” It said as a pillar of fire bursted out behind me as I ran. I rolled as I grabbed the katana hiding behind a wall to catch my breath.

“You think that can help you.” It said punching through the wall.

“Oh no you don't.” I heard a voice in the distance right before an arrow of light hit the skeleton knocking off balance.

I look towards where I heard the voice and saw… Pinkie Pie standing next to a bear costume. “Now take this. Bearsona.” The bear said smashing a card summoning a red round humanoid vault and it sent a missile at the thing.

“You ok Drakey.” Pinkie said helping me up.

“How did you get here? Wherever here is., I asked looking around.

“There's no time for that here.” The bear said handing me the Omnitrixs.

“What how did you.” I tried to ask but the skeleton got up and sent a fireball at us.

“Come forth Sukuna-Hikona.” Pinkie said smashing a card summoning a pale girl wearing a pink robe and wielding a bow and shot an arrow straight at it piercing the fireball in half.

“Ok not the time got it.” I said as I quickly popped up the matrix and the only thing that popped up was a card with a skull on one side. “I guess this is the one am using.” I said slapping down.

My body distorted for a minute and it reformed with a skull like mask with coffins chained to my neck and my feet became nubs, the Omnitrixs emblem is on my belt with a sword next to it. I screamed causing everyone to look back at me.

I started to heave breathing before rushing forward and slash the other me in half. It let out a cry as its body disintegrated.

I calmed myself and turn to Pinkie and the bear. “Everything is fine.” I said before everthing got blurry.

I woke up sweating bullets, I looked around and saw I was in my own room. “That was a weird dream.” I whispered to myself.

I looked down at my wrist and the Omnitrixs was still gone. Shaking that thought I decided to take a walk, I quietly opened the door trying my best not to wake my roommate.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the wait the new Pokemon came out and distracted me.