• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

A hero's is born

A bipedal frog walked into a room with a gun in hand. “Clear” it said as it left the room. As the door closed a blue human like thing with light-blue eyes wearing a cloak became visible, “That was close one.” It said in a chilling voice before a blue light surrounded it leaving a 16 year old male human with peach colored skin and dark brown hair. Which is me, Drake Meteor. You must be wondering how I got here. Will it all started a couple months ago.


A couple of months ago

It was almost the end of summer, so I did what I always do at this time. Take a walk on the outskirts of town. My town is a small town that is south of Canterlot, one of the biggest cities for miles. anyway, as I walked I saw an opening in a mound that was not there before. So out of curiosity I walked slowly in.

As I got further in I saw lanterns hanging up on the wall’s, but was more strange then that was noises that I could hear. I don’t know why I kept going but my legs wouldn't stop moving at this point.

As I came up to the bend, I saw a strange black orb floating in the middle of the room like structure. The sound’s I was hearing seemed to stop… But something drew me closer to the strange orb, and befor I know it I was standing right next to it.

It opened up to revealing a blue watch hovering in the air. “Strange.” I Mumbled to myself as I reach out to grab it, but instead it launched onto my wrist. “What they?” I tried to take it off to no avail.

I calmed down and started to study it before button popped up with a hologram ring with a bunch of silhouettes. Out of curiosity I turned the thing landing on silhouettes of bipedal looking thing with a three points on the head.

I heard a sound coming my way and I accidently pushed the button down and a a bunch of vine sprouted out and started to cover me, I closed my eye’s as it overtook me.

I opened my eyes. “Thats weird… what the?” I said noticing my voice changed, I also looked down and saw the vines seemed to of overtook my body leaving me with green arms. “Akenon.” I heard something.

I turned around and saw someone in a red suit of armour pointing a gun at me. “Look I don’t want to hurt you.” I said, but as I raised my hands a burst of fire shot out knocking the red suit guy back. “Cool.”

The guy got up and start to shoot at me. I ducked behind a bunch of fallen rocks. “Great now I got him mad.” I said as I let out a sigh. I clutch my hand as I waited for him to run out of bullets or something.

As I wait a bunch of seed came out of my hands. “Ok this is getting to weird for me.” I said as the started to glow I tossed the seed’s over without looking. After a few seconds I heard an explosion, I peak out and saw that the guy in the red suit was gone. “That was close.” I said right as I heard a beeping sound and then a red flash.

“Ok what now?” I asked as I looked at my hands and saw I was me again, but before I could celebrate me turn back to normal I heard more of those strange guys in suits so I booked it out of there.

I slammed the door to my house scaring my mom. “What's wrong?” My mom asked as she sat on the couch in the living room.

“Nothing.” I said as calmly as possible. The town I live in, Dusk Hill’s is known for its high crime rate… It has been slowly going down for the passed couple of years but not by much. My Mon and I live on the much safer side of town so we don’t need to worry that much.

“Am going to head up stairs, I have some summer homework to do.” I said as I quickly head up stairs to my room.


As I walked into my room I slid down the door being glad I got out of there before more suited guys showed up. “This must be a dream right, there's no way this is real.” I said as I got up and walked over to my bed so I can lay down for a bit and hope that this really is just a dream.

After I guess a few hours of rest my mom knocked on my door. “Dinner's almost ready.” She said and the only answer I gave her was a grunt. “You have an hour.” I heard her say as she walked down the stairs.

I got up and stretched but what I did not want to see was still there, that strange watch. “What the? No it can’t be.” I said as I saw the red light turn blue again.

I looked at my clock and saw I have some more time, so I started to work on some homework but the stupid watch kept bugging me. So I gave up and started to play with the watch. As I turned the watch, I stopped on what looks to be a hooded figure as red flashing light’s drove by my house.

Without a second thought I pushed down the button thing letting the blue light engulfed me. “Wonder what this one does?” I asked in a chilling voice as I looked and saw that I had blue hands but when I went to the mirror I did not see my reflection. “Odd.”

As I was checking this creature out more cop cars drove by. “Might as well take this one out for a test drive.” I said as I unraveled my cloak forming wings and leaving a snow-white body and turned intangible and flew in the direction the cars were heading. “It's hero time.”