• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

A wolf of a problem

Things have started to calm down abit over the last two week, the Forever knights have not showen up since they attacked me and Twilight. Its kinda of a relief but at the same time it's kinda scary not knowing where they are.

“Did you hear about all the thefts in town” I overheard a girl talking with her friend as I took stuff out of my locker

“You mean the electronic stores.” Her friend asked

The first girl nodded. “Yep. Well my cousin works at one of them and they found dog hair.”

“So a guy with a dog did it?”

“No its must be the werewolf people have reported seeing.” The first girl said.

The bell rang signaling that I don't have much time to get to class.

The day went as quick is can be.. Except my last class, Chemistry which I had with Twilight. “Can you believe that people are saying they saw a werewolf? That does not add up.” I said to her as she poured a green liquid into a vial of red liquid.

“Says the boy with a watch that turns him into Alien.” Twilight said when she finished pouring the liquid turning the vial purple.

“But that's different. I guess I'll take a look into this.”

“You're not going to do anything to drastic?” She asked as the vial bubbled up.

“I'll try my best but you know how it is with this stuff.”

“Let me know if you need help.” Twilight smiled as she took of her safety goggles.


After my roommate fell asleep I turned into Big Chill and phassed through the wall. I flew around town until I heard an alarm going off.

I flew over and saw a werewolf holding some of the electronic. I slapped the Omnitrix logo down turning me into a orange cat like being I named Rath. “Let me tell something dogo!! No one steals in my town and get away with it.” I yelled as I tackled it causing the werewolf to drop what its holding.

We rolled on the floor and the werewolf kicked me off, opened its mouth in four let an ear piercing howl. “Arrrh.” I said as I held my hands over my ears.

It rushed forward and grabbed some of the electronics. “Oh no you don't.” I tried to tackle it again but it slashed me right were the Omnitrixs.
“Oww.” I backed looking at the scratch on my chest, “Rarth will-” I looked up and saw werewolf was gone.

Letting out a sigh transformed into XLR8 and ran around the city but the werewolf was nowhere to been found.


The next day

“Are you ok, your skin is grey.” My roommate said as I hide under my sheets.

“Am fine am just cold.”

I uncovered my self and he jumped back. “You have a beard.” He said as he reached for one of his mirrors.

I took a look and saw I was grey with patches of hair growing all over my face. “Ok am not ok as I thought..”. I took the mirror from him and took a better look.

“I guess you want me to get the nurse?” He asked as he put on his tie.

“No!!” I yelled. “I mean no I will find out what's going on with me.”

“Alright then” He said as he made his way out.

As the day went on it seemed that am transforming into a wolf. By the time it was lunch someone knocked on the door. “Come in.” I said happily as my newly grown tail wags around.

“I heard you were-” Twilight opened the door and stopped in her tracks seeing me sit on my bed just like a dog. “It seems that Whatever that thing was it has effect on you.” She closed the door behind her.

“It started this morning.”

“I have to look into this, maybe that thing really was a werewolf.” Twilight said with a twinkle in her eye.

“Umm ok and how do you plan on doing that? Your lab does not have the right equipment.” I asked.

She only answer me with a somewhat scary smile. “Am not going to like this aren't I.” I said as I let a sigh.

After I put a cloak over my head we head off campus towards a house with a nave blue walls and purple roof. “Who owns the house?” I asked as we walked up to the door.

“My brother’s. Don't worry he's out working all night.” She said as she took a key out of her sweater pocket.

The inside of the house was normal but had a cabinet with awards in them. “thouse are just some of my awards.. Not to brag.. This way..” She said as she lead me to some stairs that lead down.

The stairs leads down to what looks like a mad scientist lab. “Sit down so we can get started.” Twilight points to a table.

“Umm ok..” I said, I was a little hesitant to sit down but I did anyway… Here's hoping that was not a bad choices..

“Ok so am just going to attach this to you to take some measurements.” She said as she held up some sensors. She put them on my forehead, chest, and tail.

Twilight turns around and my tail smacked her ass making her squeal. “Sorry my tail has a mind of it's own.” I said trying to defend myself.

She mumbles something as she went back reading the result. She coughed and said “So what this says nothing is off but.” she plucking a hair from my tail.

“Ouch that hurts.” I said with announces in my voice getting her to stick out her tongue. “So how did you get all thess stuff?” I asked.

“My parent's paid for all this… That's the same reason why am attending CPA.” she said with a sigh.

But before I can say anything else I heard something crashing on the floor above us. “You stay here.” I said as I jump down and activated my Omnitrixs. “Its hero time.” I slap down the matrix but nothing happened.

“Is something wrong with the it.”

“Umm ya… can you rephrase that it sounds wrong.” I said befor I felt pain shot through me making me curl up into a ball.

“Are you ok?” She asked.

I looked up and Twilight jumped backed. “What… my voice.” I said as I felt around my mouth and felt I now have a snot like a dog.
I lifted my hands to see my nails are more claw like.

“Your transformation seems complete.” She said

“Stay down here i'll handle this.” I said still hearing movement up stairs.

I slowly head up stairs and look around the corner, I saw the werewolf looking around for something throwing stuff around.

“What are you doing?” I asked her (yes it's a girl… Don't ask how I know). She turned around and growled at me.

Her took a battle stances and pounce on me. Knocking me thought the living room window. I kicked her off of me and took my own battle stance but the werewolf ran away.”Oh no you don't.” I said as I followed her through town.

I lost sight of her in the mountain, but her scent still lingers. I started to follow it but I has shot by a laser beams. “Stand down alien.” A voice said behind me.

I look back and saw a guy with white skin and navy blue hair wearing a armor like space suite. “Look i'm not the… wait did you say alien?” I asked. He raised an eyebrow I was about to say something but then the Omnitrixs emblem apread around my waist before I turned back to being me, regular old me.

“That can't be.. Unless..” The guy said but a howl caught our attention. “There's no time to talk. Stay here.” He said as he walked in the direction of the howl.

Not wanting to be left out I turned into Rath for a little bit of payback.

I jumped up and came around and saw the werewolf holding the guy by the neck. “Let him go!” I screamed as I tackled her causing her to lose grip on him.

“Rath is here for pay back! Arm lock!” I grabbed her arm and starred to pull it. She let out a howl of pain before she kicked me off.

She was about to slash me but got shot by the guy. I took that chance to jump up high. “Moonsault!”I yelled as I back flipped on top of her pinning her down. “Stay down!” I yelled as she struggled.

She let out a howl right into my face causing me to step back. “That hurt. No one howls at Rarth! Cradley Brain buster!” I wraps both arms around the her torso, lifting her off the ground before sending her straight back down on her head.

She got back up and shock it off. I was about to attack again but something wrapped around my waist lifting me up. “Let Rarth go!” I said, I look back and saw a mummy that had me and the guy warped up in its bandage.

The werewolf ran into the cave behind the mummy. The mummy let go and ran after her letting us fall

“Get back here!” I ran after her.

“Wait! The cave system is a confusing mess.” The guy said.

I kicked the ground before timing out. “So we're going to let them go?” I asked

“Look Drake it's better to fight another day then...” he said

“Wait how did you know my name?” I ask as I pushed up the matixs.

“Am not your enemy am on your side.. Names Shining Armor.” He said put his hand out

“That still doesn't tell me how you know my name.”

Shining let out a sigh. “Your father mentored me that's why.”

“What you now my father..” I was shocked to hear this.

“Yes and I heard reports about you and the Omnitrixs.” He said holstering his gun.

I was confused by what he said but before I could say anything my cell phone rang. “Hello.” I answers.

“Drake where are you?” Twilight asked

“Am on foul mountain Twilight.” I said getting Shining raised his eyebrow and motion not to say he's here.

“I lost track of the werewolf am heading back now.” I said before hanging up.

“Please don't tell her you met me here?” He asked.

I raised an eyebrow as I pushed down the matrix and turning into XKR8. “Umm ok then.” I said as ran toward the house that Twilight was waiting for me