• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

The Plumbers and a Singer

It's Friday and the week went smoothly, boring but smoothly. I let out sigh as I left my last class for the day, but as I made my way though campus to my dorm room to get changed so I can go and search for a job but as I was halfway there I got a text from a number I did not know. It said its from Shining Armor asking me to met him at a place called Give a Jack Plumbing because he can help with my job problem. I was about to text back how did he get my number then I remember his Twilight's brother and I replayed with a sure.

After I sent the text I head to my dorm room and got changed into my iconic blue hoodie and black jeans. As I got to the gates I saw a girl with peach skin and blond hair wearing black military style jacket.

“I have been waiting for you, Drake” She said as I walked up next to her. I guess Shining sent her to get me.


“Ah sure lead the way I guess.” She nodded and started to walk.

The walk was long but standing in front of the shop is Shining armor and looked angry. “What do you think leaving without permission, Aigis” He said.
“Wait she was not sent to pick me up?” I asked

“She was sent her by the Kirijo Group to help out.” He said and let out a sigh.

“ok then.. what's with this place.”

“Follow me.” he said and walked into the store. He lead us to the back that had a toilet, and he pulled the lever making a staircase leading down.

When we got to the bottom I saw it had monitors on the wall with location around town and a map of the universe. “This place looks.” I said looking around

“Out of place, that's because it all alien tech. If helps monitor what's happening around town.” Aigis said.

“I was.. never mind. That's what we do here, and help out when needed.” Shining said “He Aigis why don't you take Drake here to the training hall.”

“Can do.” Aigis said with a nod. I followed her to a elevator, when the door opened I saw a shooting range. “here.” Aigis said handing me a gun.

“Ahh what ok.” I took aim and missed… all of the targets.

“Let me show you.” Aigis pointed her hands up making her finger tips open up and she started to shoot the targets hitting them all. “Now you try.” She said now facing me

“Ok.” I said as I took aim again


As I left the Plumbers HQ in defeat, I decided took the long way back to campus, but someone's voice caught my attention. “Stay back!” I heard a female voice call out.

I hide around a corner to a alleyway and saw a girl wearing black sleeveless shirt and grey skirt, with light gray skin and dark indigo hair being pushed into a corner herself by two guys wearing the same thing, a black hoodie with a green flame emblem on there back. I took one big gulp knowing who this thugs are and how much trouble they can cause.

I mustered the courage and I walked toward them. “Hey what are you two doing.” I called out.

They turned around and I got a better look at them one had orange short hair and the other had long Brown hair. They turned to me and gave me a slime. “Will look at what the cat dragged in, Paul.” The Orange haired thug said.

“Long time no see Drake. I heard you left the Changelings.” Paul said

“So what if I did.” I said in the most confident voice I can, but shaking in side knowing most of them carry guns.

“Not many leave the gang and live…. Dose it happened to-”


“Nothing happened between us!” I yelled causing the two thugs to jump a bit.

“Will then. You must be wanted by the boss then.” the orange haired thug said playing with his knife.

I don’t know what i'm doing, my legs just started to move and I punched the oranges in the face causing him to drop his knife which I quickly picked up and put myself in between them and the girl. “So you want to play hero then.” The orange haired thug said standing up wiping some blood off his face.

“Look cool your jets Pin.” Paul said helping his down ally up.

“Like I let the punk get away with that!” Pin said pulling out his gun, which I called they had.

I closed me eye’s waited for the gun shot but nothing happened. When I opened them I saw Aigis standing in front of me wearing a overcoat. “It seems you need my help.” she said

I looked around her and saw the thugs running for their lives. “What did you do?” I asked her.

“I just showed them who's boss.” She said with a shrug.

But before I can ask her what she means she runs off. “Are they gone.” I heard the girl say behind me.

I turned around and finally got a better look at her. “Y-y-your.” I studered

“Yes am Countess Coloratura, but you can call me Ra Ra.” She said as she chuckled at me.

“Sorry its just. You don’t see someone as famous as you walking around, actually at night.”

“I need to get some fresh air when those thugs cornered me.. Them seemed to know you?” Rara said with a concerned look.

“It's a long story. But the short of it I was once in there gang but I turned over a new leaf.. It was causing my mom more trouble than I thought.” I said. That was a half lie, it was also because of all this Phantom Thieves stuff that was happening overseas. “Any way what are you doing in town. I did not hear anything about a concert.”

“Oh. Am taking year or so off and my mom always wanted me to attend Crystal Prep.”
“Hey I go there to.” I let out a cough and calm myself before I make myself into a bigger idiot. “ mind if I walk you back to campus then”

“Umm. Don’t know, how do I know your not still with them.” she said looking deep into my eyes before let out a small chuckle. “Why not, seeing as you're my knight in shining armour.” she linked her arm thought mine. “Shall we.”

“Y-ya.” I said as we started to walk. “So what made you decide to take a break? If you don’t mind me asking.” I asked as we exited the ally way.

“I don’t..” We stopped for a sec. “Will I talked to someone else in the industry and she said when she took a break a couple of years ago she found her ‘true self’ and I want to do just that.”

“I really don’t think you'll find it at CPA, but I have not been there too long to tell.” I said making her laugh. “What?”

“Nothing. Let's continue.” She said, I gave a nod and we continued are walk back to the dorms.

We were not that far but as we walked through the gates I was tackled to the ground. “Are you ok mama.” I heard the a young woman that was pinning me down say.

“It's fine, he actually saved me.” Ra Ra said making the guard getting off of me. “Sorry about that.” She said helping me up.

“No problem, she was just doing her job.” I said turning around and saw a women with yellow skin and orange hair.

“At easy Spitfire, you don’t have to look after me so much when am on campus.” Ra Ra said shaking her head.

“Sorry, I was told to keep an eye on you mama.” Spitfire said as she seemed to easy up.

Ra Ra let out a sigh. “Anyway you don’t you walk me to my dorm?” She asked me

“Ahh sure.” I said.

As we walked any stray students and some teachers were staring at us. “So this is what it's like to be popular.” I commented.

“You get us to it.” Ra Ra whispered in my ear. Out of the corner of my eye I say many people whispering to each other.. Most likely on about us.

We made it to Alatar woman dorm. “So this is your dorm.” I said making a note, it's good that Twilights dorm is on the other side of campus

“Yep so see you later.” She said giving me a peak on the cheek before heading in.

“Am watching you.” I heard Spitfire voice said behind me.

“Umm. ok.” I said as I made me way around her. Even as I made a good distance between us I can still feel her gaze.