• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

An Island Getaway and a Mysterious Requests

“What do you want Chrysalis?” Steel asked with some anger in his voice as we stood in my new living room, that I swear I’ve seen before.

“Is that a way to talk to your mother. Honestly what is your father teaching you?” She said shaking her head.

“Let me rephrase it then.” He cleared his thought. “What is the leader of the Changeling gang doing in Canterlot city.”

“If you must know I need your help.”

“We are not part of the gang anymore, so what exactly do you need us for?” I asked stepping in front of Steel.

“You remember Doctor Animo?” She asked, I nodded. “Well, when you left this group of knights came to us and asked us to experiment on this DNA they got. I told them no, but Animo went behind my back and created a powerful creature.”

“And you want us to do what?” Steel asked.

“Am well aware of that watch of yours, so I need your help caching?” She said standing up

“So where would we find this creature?” I asked getting a confused look from Steel.

“It seemed to be around my private island. So let me know your answer?” She said as she walked out the front door.

“Your not thinking of helping her?” Steel asked as I sat down on the couch.

“I don’t know?” I said before heading out and finish bring my stuff in.

****************************************************************

The week went uneventful, the only big thing was Dean Cadance being promoted to Principal and Twilight seemed to be out of it since she talked to her brother. “So why not go for a little trip before the holidays start?” I asked Twilight as we walked out of the school for the last time till Christmas break is over.

“What do you have in mind?” She asked as Steel pulled up.

“I was thinking an island getaway.”

“Your not think of helping her?” Steel asked

“Help who?” Twilight asked

“My mother…” Steel said with an angry growly.

“What's so bad about your mother?”

“It’s nothing you have to wor-”

“She asked us to capture something.” The silver hair man said interrupting me.

“She what’s?”

“Look, if its as strong as she said it is we should go after it before someone else find it.” I said


The fight took us south, we landed on a island that was just rainforest with a small village. “I'll be were waiting for you to be back.” The pilot said walking over to a bar.

“So what's the plan?” Twilight said pushing up her glasses.

“Chrysalis gave me a locator to track it.” I said pulling out the tracker.

The tracker lead us deep into the forest, most of the villagers kept warning us of the dangers. We came up to a cave. “This must be the place.” I said transformed into Swampfire.

“I-arrg.” Twilight screamed holding her head in pain.

“I think we shoul-”

“No am fine.” She said interrupting Steel.

We both look at each other before head in. I held my ignited hand out light our way. At the end of the tunnel was a lake. “Strang it say it- Arg.” I said as I was sent flying into the wall.

Why come here?” I heard in my mind.

I looked around as I fell down to the floor. “Show yourself!” I called out.

You wish to fight then so be it.” The voice said. A being teleported into the center of the room, it body was white with a purple tail, its hand only has three fingers. It presents sent chills down my spine.

Shaking the feeling off, I sent fireball after fireball but it kept dodging them by teleporting away. “Stand still.” I said as I gathered the fire into one giant ball before shooting it were it should teleport, it hit.

Impressive that you can hit me.” It chuckled before a something hit me in the side. I looks in that direction and saw that there was two of them.

“What I was told there was only one of you.”

Who told you about me, was it that crazy doctor.” It said angry before releasing a blast of energy that sent me flying in to the wall.

I quickly transformed into Humungousaur. “Ok no more mister nice guy.” I called out doubling my size.

Size doesn't matter.” It summoned a spoon and started to teleport round me hitting me in every place possible. As it flew near my face I smacked away.

I took the time to looked around and saw Steel and Twilight where fight one of its clones.

The creature clones disappeared in a puff of smoke that lead to the one in the wall that I smacked the one attacking me into.

It's eyes glowed before I was pushed into the wall, next to me was Steel, both of us being strangled.

“Let them go!!” Twilight yelled.

Don't test me girl” It said not looking at her.

I looked down I saw some kind of energy surround her. “It's not worth it.” I said before blacking out.

Sometime later I came to, choking for air. “What happened?” I asked looking around and saw Twilight sitting down staring into lake.

“Uh. So azmuth was right.” She said turning to look at us with this look that I couldn't put my finger on.

“What azimuth was here… wait what hap-”

“Mewtwo left with azimuth.” Twilight said as I walked up to her and took a seat next to her.

“Where did you get that neaknless?” I asked pointing to the purple six pointed star that was not there before.

“It's doesn't matter… But Drake I-”

“Argh what did I miss?” I heard Steel say.

“Nothing at all, we should go.” Twilight said with a sigh before standing up.

“What about-”

“It's gone, I'll fill you in on are way back.” The lasses girl said passing him.

****************************************************************

Our way back was eventful as our way there, but when we got back the village the pilot was drunk off his ass. Seeing no other way we message Chrysalis and she got us a ride on a boat.

“Wow it’s huge.” Twilight said as the boat got close to the island. To say huge is an understatement, its massive. Just the mansion on the island was the size of Crystal Prep, from parking lot to the end of the field maybe even bigger.

“Yup, thats my mom’s place.” Steel said wearing a grey tank top.

“How can she, this place must be expensed.” the glasses girl said.

“His mom dose... Works for the mob.” I said as a cool breezy blow my hair.

“She does then how… Wait did I do a job do the mob?”

“You wanted to help sooo, ya you did.” Steel said with a smirk.

“Why not tell me?”

“You would of said no if we did, and you were too excited to help.” I said leaning on the railing.

After Twilight calmed down we chatted for a bit about different subject. When we got up to the mansion, seven maids waited for us. “Welcome master and our dear guest.” They said in unison as the bowed.

“We are just here for the weekend, but let me show you around… If I remember where everything is.” Steel said leading the group.

“I can do that if you want master?” One of the maids with orange hair and peach skin.

“There is no need Annabelle, I got this.” He said to her, who only bowed as we passed her.

“How many maids do you need?” Twilight asked

“Seeing as it only the three of us seven, Mom has little over a dozen employed but only calls them in when there are guest and people she wants to impress.” Steel said as we passed a in door pool with a hot tub.

“Why do you need an in door pool anyway?” I asked stopping at the entrance of the pool.

“It's so when it rains you can go swimming.” Annabelle said behind me.

“I told you I got this, go do something else.” Steel said a bit annoyed.

“As you wish.” She said with a bow before leaving.

“before you ask, am not to ok with being waited at every turn.. now to the library.”

“Wait there's a library?” Twilight asked with a sparkly in her eye.

“I have a feeling your going to get lost in it.” Steel said with a chuckle.

We made it passed many rooms, one that interested me was the gaming room. It had the latest gaming systems. “How do you have this, it's not even out yet?” I asked picking up Gungave VR.

“My mom has her source I don't ask so she never tells me.” Steel said taking the game out of my hand and placing it back in the shelf. “Your more then welcome to play them.” He said as I looked at all the unreleased games, he even had the prototype Nintendo PlayStation on display.

We counted our tour, but I would love to go back and play the latest games. Anyway we made our way to the library, an man was it huge. For a minute I thought I saw Twilight jaw drop. “I can't, I cant.” I heard Twilight said breathing in and out heavily.

“Calm yourself before you pass out. Unless you don't want to look over the books.” I said teasing her.

“Don't take this away from me.” She said shaking me by the collar.

“Am joking, just don't lose yourself in here.”

The library made up one wing with books from around the world.

“How come your mom has books on magic?” Twilight asked levitating a book in front of her. The title read ‘Mysterio of Magic’.

“Apparently my great great great grandfather met a weird man with a helmet full that seemed to be full of gas gave him some books.. With the books help he started the gang.” Steel said letting out a sigh as he said the last part.

“I see.. You don't mind if I read some of this?” The bookish girl asked.

“As long as they stay here, you don't want them falling into the wrong hands.”

We spent the rest of the day in our own little worlds, I was mostly in the game room.

“Hows I going?” I asked as I walked into the library, was taking a break from playing video games. It was hard to walk away but it had to be done.

“Did you know that with magic you can transmit something into something else.” Twilight said in glee.

“That's nice, I guess.. So what were you going to say back in the cave?”

“Oh… That its-”

“I have came to get you, dinner is almost ready.” A maid said walking in before bowing.

“Already?” I asked looking up at the clock, the maid only nodd

We made are way to the dining room were a bunch of players full off different food on them.

“The plan was to eat on the beach.. But the weather had a different idea.” The chef, a chubby man with tanned skin said pointing outside with dark clouds.

“Like I said its fine Tom.” Steel said sitting down at one end of the table.

“Sit and enjoy the food of the island’s” Tom said as he bowed out of the room.

“It does get old seeing that.” I said as I took a seat across from Twilight and next to Steel.

“Tell me about it, why do you think I love living with my dad.” Steel said as he prompt his head up with one arm. “So how was your day so far?”

“Oh there so much to learn, I could stay in there forever.” Twilight said as she put a some salad on her plate.

“I bet you could be we leave in two days and you don't want to be in a crummy old library the hole trip.” Steel said as he had a huge drum stick of meat, it looked like it belonged at a medieval fair.

“I wouldn't.” Twilight said pouting a bit. “So what's the plan seeing its raining out?” She asked.

“I bet one of my aliens could make it sunny again.” I said as I stared to play with the watch.

“Don't, it may mess with the environment.” The bookish girl said pointing her salad fork at me.

“I mean… Hold on when did I scan Mewtwo?” I asked shocks seeing that I had Mewtwo as a transformation.

“It must of been during the fight.” Twilight said adjusted her glasses.

“It must of. If changing the weather is out of the question, the how about a movie?” I asked

“Sounds like a plan.” Steel said getting a nod from Twilight.

Author's Note:

A new chapter has appears earl, hope you like it :twilightblush: