• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

Magic and the Shadow

I kept having that strange dream almost every other night, and it's starting to affect me mentally. Everywhere I look I see flames all over. Seeing this Twilight pulled me to the side. “Is everything alright?” She asked in a worried tone.

“It's nothing.” I said waving her off.

“It’s not nothing. You have been out of it for awhile now and you have been keeping your distance… We can only help if you let us.”

“Look, its just.. Never mind I have-” I said holding onto a desk trying not to fall.

“You don't look so good…” Twilight looked around and saw we were the only two left in the classroom. “Am going try something.” She said pulling out a book with strange markings on it.

“Wait am-”

Agosta komato” She said waving her glowing hand, as she finished I felt sleepy, very sleepy.

“Not good.” I said passing out.


Twilight POV

“That’s not what should of happen.” I said staring at Drake as he stood up his eyes looked soulless. “Feeling better?” I asked him

“Time to let the this nightmare become reality.” He smirked as he cycled the Omnitixs.

“What are you doing? We have another-” I was interrupted by the blue flash. Floating in front of me was a dark figure with white hair and a red collar.

“I should spare you from the nightmare… For now.” ‘Drake’ said as his soulless eyes stared at me.

Miss Harshwinny walked into the classroom. “What are you two doing your going-” She said but was hit by a black orb that consumed her.

“What are you doing!?” I asked as I watched the orb disappear and Harshwinny fall over fast asleep.

“GET THAT AWAY FROM ME!!” I heard her scream as she spase out on the floor.

“Drake stop this your-”

“Drake is no more, am Darkrai being of pure nightmare.” It said as it melted into a shadow on the floor.

“Wait get back here.” I said following the shadow.

As I walked down the halls I saw many students and teachers fast asleep screaming and crying. ‘Ok what's happening to him” I thought to myself.

I saw flashes coming from one of the classrooms. So I opened the door and saw that many students fast asleep. “Get back you demon!” Trixies yelled casting spell after spell at Darkrai.

“You are a suitable host.” Darkrai said not being affected by the spells hitting it.

Hikari no Kyu.” I chanted as a ball of light formed chasing off the shadowy being. “Are you ok?” I asked as I helped Trixie down from the desk.

“Am ok, but what was that thing?”

“That’s Drake, I kinda casted a spell to help him relax and will..” I said letting out a sigh.

“So do you have a plan to fix this?”


“Maybe there is a spell in our room that can undo this.” I said with a sheepish smile causing Trixie to roll her eyes.

“Let's get going then.” Trixie said

We ran through the hall’s with almost every student fast asleep.

As we got to close to the dorms I heard what seemed to be bullets being fired. Looking at Trixie we doubled our speed.

Upon entering I saw an iron maiden standing in front of the Shadow 5 firing at Drake. “Stop!” I yelled as my hand glowed and Drake’s body stopped moving. “That is..” I said panting, all this casting and running is taking a toll on me.

“Drake, I am aware of it.” The robot said as her and the others walked towards us. “Do you have a plan then?” she asked.

“How is that Drake?” Indigo asked as the others seemed to have that very question in mind.

“It's complicated… I casted a spell and it affected him to..”

“So what you did caused him to active at the omnitrix and turn into that” The Robot said crossing her arms

“How do you..”

“Am his partner, Aigis.” She said

“So your a plumber too then?” Trixie asked

“Yes, I would of thought you would of done this not magister Armour sister.”

“Are we missing something here? Because I hate being out of the loop.” Sour Sweet said in a sweet tone then switching to an angry tone.

“I shall explain.. Look out!” Aigis said pushing Sour behind her and shooting at Drake causing him to back up.

“Keep him busy, I need time to find something.” I said as I rushed up the stairs with Trixie's close behind.

We made it to our room, quickly we rushed over to Trixie’s side. ‘ this is not even organized in the slightest…Focus’ I said shaking my head and continued my search.

We searched book after book not finding anything. “This is hopeless.” Trixie said tossing a book to the side.

“There must be.. I think I found something.” I said as I began to read the page toning out Trixie. “All we have to-” I looked up and saw Darkrai holding Trixie.

“You have to do what?” He said doing what looks like a smirk.

I backed up abit and noticed that Trixie dropped her amulet. “Final a host for my friend.” He said as his eyes started to glow.

“I don’t think so. Hirinhuratio.” I read holding the amulet close.

“What?” He said as my hand started to glow blue, looking directly at him I shot a beam hitting him off of Trixie and into my bookshelf.

The light that surrounded him died down it left Drake back to his normal self. “It worked.” I said letting out a sigh of relief.

“Will done, thanks for making him pass out. It hard to fix something that is constantly moving.” I heard a voice and jumped abit. I looked down and saw this grey bipedal frog like being walking over to Drake a started to miss around with the Omnitrix.

“What are-” I started to ask but he put his hand up telling me to shut it.

“Am the creator of this watch, Azmuth.. Strange I thought I disabled the thing causing the problem.. That should do it.” He said hoping down dusting his hands off. “Now please don’t do that again magic and the Omnitrix tech don’t mixes will.” the frog like being said looking at me.

“R-Right.” I said.

“Sigh youth this days.. Oh say hi to your brother for me.” He said as he disappeared.