• Published 14th Oct 2017
  • 6,233 Views, 9 Comments

Its Hero time.. In a Prep uniform - Shadow Hero



After coming home late so many times my mom gave in and sent me to the school they when to as a kid Crystal Prep

  • ...
10
 9
 6,233

The Mad Doctor

The next day Steel wanted to do work on a car or something alone in the basement, so me and Twilight headed to the beach close by.

“Over here.” I said as I was transformed as Ditto split into multiples playing volleyball.

“Why not join them?” Clone #1 said as ‘I’ walked up to Twilight watching the other me’s playing.

“Am not the sports type.. Why aren't you?” She asked me as she put her book that she was reading down.

I just shrugged. “I guess i'm not the sports version of me… If that make sense.”

“HEEELLLP!!” One of my clones cried out.

Twilight and I ran over and saw a giant crab pulling one of my clones as a chain of them hold onto the ground.

Twilight shot a ball of energy at the crab dropping the chain. We all huddled together as the glasses girl put up a shield around us.

“I-I don't know how long I can hold this.” She said as the crab smashed on the shield.

With a nod we all form back into one, hitting the matrix I transformed into Swampfire. “We are having crab fo days.” I said as Twilight lowered the shield as I launched a fireball at the crab.

It backed up before smashing its giant meaty claw on the ground causing sand to spray everywhere causing me to shield my eyes.

As the mini sandstorm substied, I looked and saw it was nowhere to be seen. “What was that about Twi… Twilight?” I said seeing Sh was missing. “That's not good.” I said Reverting back to my normal stat.

“Yes Shining Armor is going to be pissed.” Aigis said from behind me causing me to jump a bit.

“When did you get here?” I asked turning around to see her wearing a light blue Sundress that seems to suit here.

“I was told to follow you so and I quote. Make sure no funny business happens.” She said

“What! there is.. Whatever, seeing as your here mind helping me look for her?”

“I don’ see why not. There have been sightings of a strange creature on Poni Island ,as of late.” The Android said.

‘That's the island were Mewtwo was’ I thought. “It's the best bet… wait Giant crab strange creature… No it can't be him.”

“Who?”

“No one, let's get on a boat and head there.” I said walking over to the dock.

The boat ride was fast. As we walked through the small town, I saw the captain that brought us her, passed out with a strange purple monkey with a hand on its tail rummaging through his pockets.

”Hey what are you doing?” I called out scaring the monkey, causing it to run off.

“Hey! Get back here.” I said, looking around to see the street is voice of anyone, I activate my Omnitixs and turned into XLR8 and ran after it leaving Aigis. I could hear her calling out to wait.

I lost track of the monkey as it came to a clearing I'm the forest. “No where did you go little gu- Arrg.” I said before getting electrocuted from behind making me black out.

When I awoke I saw I was in a cage with electric bars. “Not another cage.” I said rubbing my neck to find a collar around it. “What the?”

“Its to prevent you from escaping with that watch of yours.” I heard a voice say, as it finished a man with slick back silver hair walked from the shadows. “I was not expecting to get both of you.” Animo said with a chuckle.

“What do you want from Twilight?” I asked.

“Her inter dimensional magic shall help my research ,as much as that watch of yours.”

“What do you mean inter dimensional magic?” I asked confused.

“Oh so she never told you.. Here listen.” He said as he picked up a tape recorder and pressed play.

“It is strange... you appear to have Inter dimensional magic.” I heard Azmuth say.

“ Its too strong for me to handle, when my emotions rise, I lose control.” I heard Twilight voice say.

He has the right training you can learn how to control the power ,but just in case here, this should hold some of that power back.” Azimuth voice said.

“I'm still surprised she never told you,” Animal said shaking his head.

Twilight screams could be heard.

“What are you doing to her?” I asked as my anger rises.

“She needs a little push so I can extract the raw magic essence from her,” He said he walked around the cage.

“I don't think so,” I reached down to the Omnitrix.

“Ah ah ah.” He said pressing a button on the remote he pulled out of his lab coat, this caused the collar to shock me.

I forced through it and slammed down not caring what I transform into. As the blue light faded I saw I had yellow fur with needle like claws and black zig zags on my arms, the electricity that the collar as producing did not faced me.

Seeing this transformation Animo took a step back, “A Zeraora.” he yelled out backing away before tripping over a box

I felt the current of electricity going through me amazing. I put my claws thought the bars opening up letting me walk out.

My eyes fell on the cowering Animo, for some reason the anger I was hold back came rushing out. I ran up to him pinning him to the wall. “Where is she!?” I demanded with my claw hovering over his neck with electricity flowing through it.

“She-She is at the end of the hallway.” He said pointing his finger as he trembled in my grasp

“You’d better not be lying,” I whispered in his ear before running ,out the hall, faster than I ever had before.

When I reached the room, I saw Twilight had darker skin, wings, and a glowing horn that was coming out of her forehead, her hands and feet pinned down with a machine flowing electricity into her.

Out of rage I smashed my claw into the machine sending mass amount of my own electricity into the machine, this caused the machine to overheat and explode.

Twilight fell from the the wall and the only thing she said was “Necklaces.”

I looked around and found the necklace she was wearing and put it back on her. This caused her to revert back to normal.

I let out a sigh but it was short lived because sirens began to blare. “Warning self destruct protocol has been activated, T minus 5 minutes.”

Not knowing were the exit is I picked up Twilight and put her on my back before running around the base.

As we exited I, heard the base it exploded, not looking back I kept running.

The Omnitrix seem to run out of juice causing me to smash through a house causing me to land on a on the floor. I heard screaming before passing out.