• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 6: A Night at Sun's House

and looks chaotic. Twilight figure that the house is not going to be normal because Sun is living with Discord and Screwball's counterpart. At the moment, Sun takes Twilight and Spike to the house while Discord and Screwball are getting the groceries from the car

Twilight looks a bit curious at the house and says, "Well Sun, you're house is very different from all the other houses."

"Yeah. Dad and Screwball loves to be creative," Sun replies.

"I can see why," Twilight says with a smile.

Then Twilight asks, "So what should we have for dinner?"

"Daddy said he's making hamburgers, french fries, and tater treats," Screwball answers while holding the groceries bags.

"Don't worry, we got some veggie burgers for you too," Discord says while holding another bag of groceries.
Screwball turn to Twilight with a smile and asks, "By the way Twilight, do you like hamburgers or veggie burgers?"

"Hamburgers?" Twilight says looking confused.

"They're ground beef. You know it's a type of meat," Sun answers.

Twilight eyes widen, but manages to stay calm and says, "You eat meat?"

"Yes. Lot's of people do, but I'm a vegetarian. I don't eat meat. That's why I have veggie burgers," Sun explains.

"I guess. You don't mind me having a veggie burger?" Twilight nervously asks.

"I don't mind at all," Sun answers calmly.

Discord smiles and says, "Good. Sun can show you to her room and I'll get the inflatable matress from the closet."

After getting into the house, Sun takes Twilight to her bedroom. Sun lets her wild cat, Nina out of her backpack and the cat can walk around again. When Sun opens the door to her room, the wild cat runs into the room and start to play with her toy mouse. Sun and Twilight walk into the room. Twilight sit's on the bed while Sun put her stuff away and takes out stuff for her home work.

Twilight looks around in her room and think it look rather nice. She can see some books on bookshelf, a tennis ball and racket, nice clothes, along with some tiaras, and some pictures of her and her friends. The more she looks at them, the more she believes that she and Sun are a lot of like. She like to say something to her, but doesn't know what to say.

Twilight looks around the room and happily says, "Wow! Your room looks very nice."

"Yeah," Sun replies.

Just then, Twilight notices what some of the books she has and says, "Wow! You have practically ever Daring Do book here."

"I know," Sun replies.

Twilight walks up to the bookshelf to see the Daring Do books Sun has. She can see that Sun practically have all the Daring Do book that she has. However, she notitce that some of the books she hasn't read before.

"And some I've hadn't read before," Twilight replies.

Sun looks to see that Twilight is very interested in the Daring Do books she has.

Sun smiles and says, "You can read them if you like."

"Thanks," Twilight replies.

Twilight takes the book called Daring Do and the Masked Thief of Marapore. She sits on Sun's bed and start reading it. Twilight is very interested about reading the book and can see the book is very interesting. While Twilight is reading to book, Sun is busy doing her homework for school. At that time, Spike and Nina are fast asleep on the small bed.

After an hour later, Sun has finished with her homework and Twilight has finished reading ready more than half of the book. Twilight puts the book on the desk so she can have a bit of a break. Just then, Twilight notices a few books on top of the desks. Twilight is very curious to see the book and wonder what they are.

Twilight turns to Sun and asks, "What are these?"

"Those are my jounal of my memories while the one with the sun is… my special journal." Sun answers while holding the book with the sun on it.

"Special?" Twilight questionably asks.

Sun start to feel nervous because she hardly shares this book other than her friends and family. Then again, she believes that Twilight does have a right to know, since they're friends now.

Sun nervously says, "Well… I don't usually share this with anyone except for my friend and family… I guess since we're friends now, I can explain it to you."

"Okay," Twilight replies.

Sun sits on the bed next to Twilight and explains, "Around two years ago, I had this journal, but it doesn't have a name on it. When I first writing in it… I've been receiving a message from someone."

"Who is it?" Twilight asks.

"Well someone who was willing to help me with details to my amnesia and she has friends similar to mine," Sun answers.

"Really now," Twilight replies

Sun nods her head in reply.

Sun then giggles and says, "It's funny, the one who been sending me the messages has the same name as you."

"What?!" Twilight shockley replies.

"I knew you'd be surprised by it, but it's true," Sun says with a calm smile.

Twilight start to think about the entries that Sun is talking about in the journal. She then starts to have a suspicion on who really been sending Sun the messages.

Twilight turns to Sun and asks, "Can I see it?"

"Sure," Sun answers.

Sun then gives Twilight the journal so she can have a chance to look into it. Twilight is curious to see what's written in the book. She is also wondering what are in the other books and figure it has something to do with her past.

"But what are the other journals?" Twilight asks.

"I've writing my dreams, some stuff I've recall, time I had wit my friends, but mostly the dream are my memories that are strange," Sun explains.

"Wow!" Twilight says with amazement.

"Mind if I look at them too?" Twilight asks.

"Sure," Sun answers.

Twilight is very interested to see what Sun has written in these books. She still wonders what kind of dreams and memories that she has discovered. Sun however, wonder who she is so interested in the books. Then Again, she wonder why she decides to let her new friend read them. She start to think there something special about Twilight and something that's kind of been bugging her since they first meet each other.

Before Sun can asks, Sun hears her dad calls out, "Sun, think you can help me with dinner?"

"Coming dad!" Sun calls back

Sun then gets off the bed and says, "I gotta help dad with dinner, and I'll make sure to call you when dinner's ready."

"Sure," Twilight replies.

Sun starts to make sure way out of her room so she can help make dinner. Twilight looks at the journal and is still curious about it. This could be the journal that will help give her answers.

Then Twilight says, "And Sun."

Sun turns to Twilight and asks, "Yes Twilight."

"Thanks for being my friend," Twilight says with a smile.

Sun smiles back and says, "You're welcome Twilight. I hope we get to talk some more later."

"Sure," Twilight says happily.

Sun then leaves the room so she can help her dad make dinner for tonight. After Sun has leave the room, Twilight thinks it will be a good opportunity to check out the journals that Sun has been keeping here. When Twilight opens the book with the sun on it, she is shocked to see that all of the entries that Sun has written matches the one was written in Princess Celestia's book. Just then seeing the other entries, Twilight can see that the other entries are from her. Sun has been talking about her the whole time.

After finishing the entires from the book, she looks at Sun's other books to read about her dreams and past memories. When she does read it, Twilight can see that lots of Sun's memories involves her having a form of a pony, remember song song, and then something very important. Twilight is surprised to read that some of Sun's dreams involves with Princess Celestia and the magic mirror. Another memory and it's must be the one that catches her attention. It's the memory of when she has a magic battle with the pony that describes as Falling Star. This really shocked Twilight.

Before she can put all the pieces together, Screwball runs in and happily screams, "Dinner's ready!"

Twilight simply nods her head in reply. Screwball runs off so she can puts the books back on Sun's desk and leave to go have something to eat. Twilight is still deep in thought about the entries that Sun has. Before she leaves, Sun notice some coins in one of the draws. Twilight looks at some of the coins and is shocked to see that those coins are actually bits from Equestria. She is also shocked to see the gems inside as well. Twilight knows that assumption is right, Sun really is Sunset Shimmer and still trying to regain her memories of her life in Equestria and Princess Celestia.

Later in the night, Twilight wakes up in the middle in the night. She then takes the book that has the sun mark and goes down stairs to the living room. When she gets to the living room, she sits on the couch and start to look at the entries she and Sun have write to each other. She still can't get over the fact that Sun is really Princess Celestia's old student.

Just then, a small familiar voice says, "Twilight, what are you doing up?"

Twilight looks to see that Spike is walking up to her and looks a bit tired too.

"I'm just looking at Sun's journal," Twilight answers.

"I can see why," Spike answers.

He then jumps on top of the couch and sits on Twilight's lap. Twilight gives him a scratch under the ear.

Twilight answers, "Yeah. There's no doubt about it, Sun really is Sunset Shimmer. She even have the bits and gems from Equestria."

"Well, Princess Celestia wanted us to find her and we did," Spike replies.

Twilight sighs sadly and says, "But there seems to be some things she doesn't remember,"

"Seems like it. She seems to remember Princess Celestia's name, but doesn't remember her being her mentor," Spike adds with concern.

"I know," Twilight says feeling worried.

Twilight then starts to remember something that Sun has told her after they have dinner. She been wondr ing about it and why it happened.

Spike notices this and asks, "Something wrong?"

"I wonder… do you think Sun could be connected to the elements too?" Twilight replies deep in thought.

"What made you say that?" Spike asks.

"It happened while we were in the room after dinner, Sun told her friends this and think it's a good idea to tell me because she still deep in thought about it," Twilight explains.

"What's that?" Spike asks.

Twilight explains, "Sun told me she put on my crown just for kicks. But when she put it on, the crown surrounded her with some magical aura. Se then saw me and my friends adventures."

"She did?!" Spike exclaims.

Twilight nods her head and says, "Yes, I also remember Princess Celestia telling me that Sunset wanted to be friend but kind of shunned by Falling Star and some of her classmates"

"Yeah. I remember that. It made her wanted to give up friendship," Spike replies feeling sorry for Sunset who is really Sun.

Twilight lies down on the couch and says, "But I think her being here end up making her believe in friendship again and must have become connected to the element of magic."

Spike start to think about this and asks, "So Sun might be able to control it's power."

"I believe so and maybe… the crown might be just the thing to help Sun remember everything from her past," Twilight replies.

"Will it work?" Spike asks.

"I think it's worth a try," Twilight answers.

Then she says, "But first, we need to win the crown back."

"Yeah." Spike replies.

Spike then looks to see that Twilight has a blue book that has a horseshoe that shapes like a see on it. Twilight seems interested to see the book.

"So how was your research go in the library?." Spike asks.

"I found this book. Sun told me it's called a yearbook," Twilight answers while presenting the book.

Shen then opens the book and says, "It seems to keep a record that has happened at the school."

Just then Twilight find a picture of Sun and the others from over a year ago.

Twilight happily says, "Look! There's Pinkie Pie, Applejack, Sun, Rarity, Fluttershy, and I'm gonna guess the girl holding the soccer ball is Rainbow Dash."

Spike looks at the picture and says, "Wow! Even in this world she loves sports."

"Yeah. It interesting that they look like they're friend," Twilight replies, interested in the photo.

"They do look like our friends, I thought we figured that out already," Spike clarifies.

" look like they're friends with each other. They remind me of myself and my friend," Twilight says sounding sad, and starts to mis her friend from home.

"You can say that again," Spike says.

Twilight then sighs sadly as she gets up with the book and says, "It's just hard to believe that Sun ends up not caring for friendship because of Falling Star and her classmates."

"I know," Spike replies while jumping off the couch.

Then Spike said asn he and Twilight head upstairs, "But Falling Star wants to use her crown for something terrible. If we're going to stop her you need to focus on making friends here. You've already done a great job on it"

"Even if they do remind you of your Ponyville friends," Spike replies with a yawn.

After reaching to Sun's room, Twilight puts ther books on the desk and lies down on the inflatable mattress along with Spike. Twilight looks out of the window to see the night sky and the moon.

She then smiles at Spike and says, "You're right, Spike. Eye of the prize."

With that, Twilight and Spike have gone back to sleep for the night. Now that they know that Sun is Sunset Shimmer, they can see they don't need to worry about her much. They also know that they need to get the crown back no matter what. Twilight knows that Sun and her friends are the ones who can help Twilight with her crown problem, but remember Sun will be on it too. One thing Twilight is mostly wonderin the most, will Sunset be able to come back to Equestria with her, at least for a little bit, if she decides to remain in this world.

Author's Note:

Next time, Twilight relies that she's not the only doing things to get the crown, but not in a nice way. Luckily, Sun and her friends are coming to the rescue.