• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 12: Crowning Achievement

Later in the night, where the moon is in three quarter shade, the dance is going on for the night. Sun, Twilight, and all of their friends and sisters just come out of a limo to go to the dance. Rarity suggested they should go there fashionably late and going there in style. They start to exit out and are heading inside the school to go to the gym. Rarity also puts a bow tie and a small top hat on Spike, and Nina is wearing a small red ribbon on her neck. She is also wearing a small silver tiara on her as well. Luckily she's not so picky on wearing accessoires anymore.

Just then a black car drives over and been put on park. The one who comes out is Flash Sentry. He decides that it's a good time to talk to Twilight about the dance and to be with him.

"Twilight!" Flash calls out to her.

Twilight turns around and questionably says, "Flash?"

Flash runs up to Twilight who is next to the door. He seems to be frantic about something, so Twilight decides to listen.

Flash start to blush while rubbing the back of his head, and says, "Um, look, I know you said you didn't want to go to the dance with me, but will you consider of having just one dance with me."

"I didn't say no. I mean I did, but I didn't mean no to you, what I mean is, what I'm trying to say is…" Twilight tries to explain, but feels embarrassed and blushes a bit.

She then calms herself down and says, "Yes. I love to dance with you."

After that, Flash opens the door and escort Twilight inside. Twilight feels happy that she is able to at least have one dance with Flash before having to go back to Equestria. Later on, everyone in the school is enjoying the school dance. Flash and his band are playing music. Twilight, Sun and their friends are dancing the night way and are having a wonderful time. Twilight looks around and notices that someone is missing from the dance.

"Anyone see Falling Star?" Twilight asks with concern.

"No. I haven't seen her at all," Sun answers.

Then Rainbow Dash says, "Maybe she's too embarrassed to show. She has to know that either one of you wins the crown."

"Maybe," Twilight replies, feeling worried.

She is worried that Falling Star might be up to something. She has tried to do whatever it takes to get her crown, but hasn't succeeded so far.

Sun notices this and calmly says, "Don't worry, I'm sure you got more votes than her hands down."

"If you say so," Twilight says with a calm smile.

As the continue to dance from the music, Flash Sentry and his band are just about finished with the song, and Principal Celestia enters the stage. Microchip switches the music and the lights on stage. After setting the light on Principal Celestia, everyone stop dancing in order to face her. They know what time it is, it's time for the crown to be given to the winner of the crown.

Principal Celestia, "Good evening everyone, I like to say that you all did a magnificent job putting things together after the unfortunate event of earlier."

Now I live to present to you this year Fall Formal Crown," Principal Celestia adds.

Vice Principal Luna walks on stage with the crown inside the box. When Vice Principal Luna is standing next to Principal Celestia, the two start to give their mouths and start to giggle a bit. Sun, Twilight and the others are a bit confused, and are wondering why they're both giggling about.

Twilight turns to Sun and asks, "I wonder what they're giggling about?"

"I don't know, but something up," Sun answers.

Then Principal Celestia announces, "After tallying up the votes, I'd like to say that this year we have our very first time."

Everyone in the gym are surprised and confused of what Principal Celestia is saying. They are wondering how could there be a tie for fall formal princess. Of course, there's never been a tie for the Fall Formal before, and now there is. This makes the students curious on who the two people are being voted for princess. They also remember there are only three girls on the ballot.

"A tie?" Rainbow Dash questionably replies.

"Wonder what's that about?" Applejack questionably asks.

This announcement has got the student very curious. Who could possibly be tied for the Fall Formal Crown. They are also wondering how the fall formal ballot can end up with a tie. Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna can see that the announcements has got everyone in the room curious and can't take the suspense.

"The princess or should I say princesses of Fall Formal is…" Principal Celestia announces.

Everyone are getting very excited on who is going to win the crown. They are wondering who is going to be their fall formal princess or most likely fall formal princesses. Twilight and Sun are a bit curious to know about the details themselves while their friends are excited about the crown announcement.

Then Principal Celestia declares, "Twilight Sparkle and Sun!"

With that, everyone start to cheer to hear who has won the crown of the Fall Formal. Applejack and the others are every happy and excited, while Twilight and Sun are surprised.

"We won!" Twilight and Sun says with surprised expressions on their faces.

Before they can say anything else, Rainbow Dash starts to push the two winners and says, "Don't just stand there you two, you have a crown to get."

After being pushed a bit, Twilight and Sun walk on stage so they can be crown. However, they know there is only one crown, and there are two winners. At that time, Sun knows that Twilight needs to take the crown back, since it's rightfully belong to her. When they both walk on stage and Vice Principal Celestia and Vice Principal Luna.

Principal Celestia holds the crown to the girls, and says, "Congratulations girls."

"I know we only have one crown, but maybe you two can work something out," Vice Principal Luna adds.

Before Twilight could say anything, Sun comes up to them and says, "Actually Principal Celestia, I would like Twilight to have it. If that's alright?"

"It's entirely up to you," Principal Celestia says while looking up to Twilight.

"Do you agree Twilight?" Vice Principal Luna asks.

"Yes. I don't mind at all," Twilight answers with a calm smile.

Principal Celestia puts the crown on Twilight, and says, "Then this crown belongs to you now."

After the crown has been put on, the crown starts to sparkle a bit and it knows it's on the rightful owner of it's power. After having the crown back, Twilight and Sun walk down the stairs of the stage and head back to their friends. When they reach the others, Rarity and the others start to give them a group hug.

"You did it!" Rainbow Dash says with excitement.

"Heavens to bessy, I ain't expect both of you to win," Applejack says.

"Me neither!" Pinkie screams in excitement.

"It surely caught us by surprise," Fluttershy replies.

"I know," Twilight answers.

She then turns to Sun and says, "However, I still like to let Sun try on the crown for a bit, before we head to the portal back to Equestria, and to have that dance with Flash."

Sun and the others know the crown has been returned to Twilight, it's almost time for her and Spike to return to Equestria, and to dance with Flash. Sun feels a bit nervous about trying on the crown after how it reacted to her.

Twilight takes the crown off and asks, "Are you read Sun?"

Sun hesitates a bit at first and not sure about wearing it. However, she really wants to see what the crown wants to show her.

With a serious look, she answers, "Yes. I am."

With that, Twilight slowly puts the crown on Sun. Her friends are a bit nervous on how the crown will react to her, but knows it's worth a shot for know Sun's memories. When Twilight puts the crown on Sun, the crown start to glow a bright gold yellow and red color. Then a gold aura surrounds Sun and being slowly lightly off the ground. Twilight and her friends can see the crown is using it's magic on Sun.

Just then, Sun opens her eyes and they are completely white. As the magic occurs, first start to show Sun something very special and important. The crown shows Sun all of her times and memories in Equestria. On the day she's been born, the day she got her cutie mark, and she's been admitted to the school as Princess Celestia's student, all the birthday she has with her family, and finally it shows the day of how she has been trapped in the fire and falls through the mirror. She can also see that the crown is showing her the crystal mirror being a magical portal that leads her to the lawn of the school, and how she ends up losing her memories. What's more it also shows her the culprits body and face, especially the glowing eyes.

At that time, Sun is very surprised and shocked to see what is going on. Ever since she lost her memories, she ends up leaving the home and family along with them. It then shows her of all the good time she has living in Canterlot High. She then realizes that being her really change her since she lived in Equestria. She wishes to can see her family, but the family and friends she has now are everything to her now.

After that, the crown stops to glow and puts Sun back on the ground. The aura around her disappears and her eyes are back to her teal color. Sun start to feel really dizzy and feels like she's going to fall over.

Twilight holds Sun and asks with concern, "Sun, are you alright?"

Sun isn't saying anything at first since the crown stop showing it's magic to her. She is still regaining herself after the crowns affect.
Sun looks at her friends, and says, "I… I remember everything now. "

"What?" Twilight asks.

"I remember, everything. I remember my old life… I remember what really happened to me," Sun says sounding shocked.

Twilight and the others are shocked to hear this. Sun has finally regain all of her memories. Unfortunately, she also regain the terrible memories of how she has been trapped in the fire and who she has seen there.

Fluttershy asks with concern, "Are you going to be alright?"

"I'll be fine, but I need to tell Princess Celestia of what I saw on the day of the fire. She needs to know, even if she did confessed at the wedding," Sun says feeling a bit tired.

She then turns to Twilight and says with a calm smile, Thanks Twilight. Because of this, I've been able to remember who I used to be and know what really happened in the fires.

"You're welcome Sun, are you sure you're going to be okay?" Twilight asks with concern.

Sun looks at Twilight, still feeling a bit uneasy after the magic effect, and says, "I'll be fine."

"Here's your crown back," Sun says as she passes the crown to Twilight.

"Thank you, Sun," Twilight says while taking the crown and puts it back on her head.

After putting her crown back on, Twilight asks Sun, "Are you ready to reintroduce yourself to Princess Celestia."

"Yes. I'm ready," Sun answers, feeling better, and sounding a bit more confident than before.

"Okay Spike, let's get to the portal before it closes," Twilight says looking down at Spike.

"Don't forget about your dance with Flash," Pinkie remarks with a smile.

"Right," Twilight replies while blushing.

Twilight looks on the ground and notice that Spike isn't here. As they look around for Spike, they start to notice that Nina isn't here either. Sun, Twilight, and the others are wonder where they are or what happened to them.

"Where is Spike, and Nina too?" Twilight asks, sounding concerned.

Things are starting to get a bit bad. They are wonder where Spike and Nina has gone. It's not like them to wander off like that.

Just then, they hear a familiar scream, "Twilight, help!"

"Spike!" Twilight surprisingly says.

Just then, they hear a ferocious growl. Sun can recognized the growl and can tell where the growl is coming from.

"That sounds like Nina," Sun says sounding surprised.

Sun and the others look to where the growling is coming from. When they done that, they are shocked to see what is going on. They can Spike being put into a cage and Nina has grab hold of someone's leg. However, the person is able to get Nina off and kick her.

Sun shockley screams, "Nina!"

With that, Sun and the others run towards the door where the person has taken Spike and kick Nina to the floor. From the looks of it, the small cat hasn't been injured. However, Sun is very worried after seeing her being kicked like that. Fluttershy doesn't like someone doing that to her either.

"Are you okay, girl?" Sun asks in concern while holding her beloved wild cat.

Nina simply meows in reply. Just then, the small cat jumps of Sun's arms and start to scratched the door. Sun and the others are start to wonder if Nina is still trying to get the person who did this.

Sun kneel down to Nina and asks, "Nina, is there something wrong?"

Nina meows replying yes. Sun figures that Nina wants to go after the person who has taken Spike. Sun opens the door and Nina starts to leave the gym to the hall ways. Sun and the other start to follow her. They look to see that the same person who put Spike in the small cage is in the hallway. Sun recognized the person right ways and is very worried about this.

"It's Falling Star!" Sun says with a shock.

"And she has Spike!" Twilight horribly screams.

Falling Star hears them and start to runway with Spike in tow. Twilight start to chase after her and very worried for Spike. Sun, her small cat, and the others start to chase after Twilight and are helping her get Spike back from Falling Star. They run after hear and she is making her way out of the the front of the school. They managed to catch up to her who is standing at the front portal. However, they are shocked to see that Falling Star has a sledge hammer in her possession.

She holds that hammer about ready to make a strike and announces, "Not so fast!"

Twilight and the others are shocked to see what Falling Star is doing. They also know what she's going to do with the sledge hammer. She's planning on using it on the portal.

"Twilight!" Spike screams as she shakes the bars.

Twilight angrily says,"Don't hurt him."

"Please Twilight, I'm not a monster," Falling Star says with an evil smug on her face.

However, she then opens the cage, letting Spike go free. Seeing his chance, he runs back to Twilight as fast as his small legs can carry him.

However, Falling Star demands in a serious tone, "You don't belong here. Give me the crown and you can go to Equestria tonight."

"Or keep it and never go home," Falling Star angrily adds, as she is ready to uses the sledge hammer on the portal.

Twilight and the others are very shocked to see what Falling Star is planning. If the portal is shattered, then Twilight and Spike, not to mention sun and Falling Star will be here forever

"What are you doing?!" Rarity shockley asks in horrors.

"You wouldn't dare!" Sun angrily screams.

"I would. Now I'd suggest you make your choice, the portal will close on it's own less than three hours," Falling Star says with a smug on her face.

She then looks at Sun and says, "Or if you don't give the crown, then maybe sweet little Sun can give it to me herself."

"What?!" Sun shockley replies.

"You hear me. I was able to see what happened, the crown was able to help you remember everything, even me. If you give me the crown you'll be able to see Princess Celestia and return to your family who missed you very much," Falling Star explains, still holding the hammer in hand.

Then she asks, "So, what's your answer?"

Twilight and Sun are very shocked about this. She wants either one of them to give her the crown or it's goodbye to Equestria. Twilight takes the crown off and looks at it for a bit. Sun looks at the crown as well. Even when they do give her the crown, they know of the danger will be, but might end up not being able to see Equestra. However they both have made the same decision.

"No!" Sun and Twilight say in a serious tone.

Falling Star eyes widen and says in an angry shock, "What?!" Equestria, Princess Celestia, your friends, and family, lost to you two forever. Don't you see what I'm about to do with the portal."

Twilight gets up and says, "Yes. But I've also seen what you were able to do with out magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without my element of harmony. This world will not not if I allowed it fall in your hands."

"She's right. I remember how magic is able to world in Equestria and I remember how you used yours to hurt other ponies. So what if I'm not able to go back, I love living here and I'll be able to find my own way to contact them. The friend and family I have here are too important to me. I may have stopped you before and I'm going to stop you now." Sun adds with determination and potential.

Then Sun says, "So go ahead, destroy the portal."

"You are not getting this crown!" Twilight announces in a serious tone and puts the crown back on her head.

Falling Star simply sighs in defeat and says, "Fine. You win."

She then drops the sledge hammer to the floor. Twilight and Sun can see that Falling Star has given up, so they are able to relax now. Her friends on the other hand are very proud of them for doing that. They feel very happy for Twilight and Sun's courage and their friendship towards them.

"You both are so awesome," Rainbow says with excitement.

Applejack gives Twilight and Sun a pat on the shoulder, and says, "Can't believe you two were going to do that for us."

"It's no wonder you were a real princess Twilight," Rarity says with glee.

"And I'll bet Sun might be one as well," Pinkie adds with a smile.

Sun blushes and says, "I don't know about that."

"But in our book, you always be our princess," Spike replies.

However, they kind of forgot that Falling Star is still here, and she is hearing what the girls are saying. She is starting to feel really mad right now, and not liking how Sun is getting complement and attention like before.

She reaches her limit and spats out in anger, "Yeah! They are so very special!"

Out of rage, she decides to just take the crown by force. Falling Star tries to take the crown, but it falls off of Twilight's head and she and Twilight fall to the ground. Falling star sees the crown on the ground and tries to take it, but Twilight grabs her on the foot and Sun grabs her on the waist. Before Falling Star can grab the crown, Nina scratches Falling Star's hand and Spike grabs the crown in his teeth. In anger, Falling Star breaks out of her struggle and chases the two small animals.

When they both reach to the doors, they can see that they are unable to reach it. They look to see Falling Star has them cornered. As a wild cat, Nina is trying to protect Spike and is on the purge of scratching her hand again.

Just then Rainbow calls out, "Spike! Spike!"

Spike sees his chance and throws the crown to Rainbow Dash. Just then, Falling Star tries to take the crown from her, but Rainbow manages to keep it out of her reach. Falling Star is not going to give up, and Rainbow knows this.

"Fluttershy!" Rainbow screams, as she throws the crown to her.

Fluttershy manages to grab the crown and star to run away with Falling Star behind her. Applejack uses her rope to lasso Fluttershy and she is able to save her with the crown in her possession. Twilight pass it to Pinkie, and Pinkie passes the crown to Twilight.. However, it's short lasted. Before she and Spike can take the crown to the portal, Falling Star hits Twilight to the ground and grabs the crown from her.

Falling Star evilly says, "I'll take that!"

Sun and the others are shocked to see what Falling Star has done. Luckily, Twilight isn't hurt very bad. However, they can see that Falling Star has the crown now. She is going to put the crown on her and use it's magic for her heart's desire. Spike and Nina growl at Falling Star for what she has done to Twilight, and are ready to do something about it. Sun and Spike pick them up and are worried about this.

"At last! More power, than I could ever imagine!" Falling Star evily says.

With that, Falling Star puts on the crown hoping to gain more power than she has ever dreamed of. When she puts the crown on, it start to glow black and a light blue glow. Falling Star feels the power of the crown taking over her, and feels that something is wrong. Just then an explosion of magic surrounds her and starts to be lifted up in the air. The explosion blinds, Twilight, Sun, and the others for a minute, and are able to look again. They are unable to do anything, but watch this horrible event. The students and teaches of the school look outside to see what is going on. They are shocked to see it, and are worried what will happen next.

The pain of the magic is taking it's toll. Falling Star sheds tears from the pain of the crown and dries up. She then opens her eyes and becomes clear white. She then starts to transform, her skin has become a dark brown color. Her eyes has has becomes completely light blue. Her clothes has become a black and pink like dress with boots on it. After a strong of light, Falling Star has been transformed by the crown magic. What's worse, she is now able to use magic in this world and has become corrupted by her own desire.

Author's Note:

The real battle begins.

Next time, Sun ends up awaking her own magic of friendship.