• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 5: Researching The World

Sometime later, Twilight is continuing putting posters on the wall. Sun has given Twilight a roll of tape for the poster. As Twilight puts up the posters to the wall, she feels distracted at the moment. She still have the explanation about Sun from her friends in her mind.

Spike sticks his head out of the backpack and says, "I still can't believe that Sun went through something like that when she first came here."

"Yeah. I'm definitely sure that Sun is Sunset Shimmer," Twilight answers.

Twilight sighs sadly and says, "But she doesn't remember that."

"Not so much," Spike replies.

Just then Twilight puts the last poster on the wall and make sure to put pieces of tape on each corner. Twilight finishes with her pile of posters for this end of the school.

Twilight smiles and says, "There, that's the last of them."

"Great. Now we can go have some fun and explore the rest of the school," Spike says with excitement.

He then sighs happily and says, "I wonder if we can go be with Rarity a little longer.

Twilight giggles and says, "But remember, I need to win votes from everyone at the school."

"I know," Spike replies.

Twilight decides to find Sun and Fluttershy to let them know she is done with the posters. However, Twilight doesn't seem to remember where the gym is and ends up getting a little lost. She ends up looking at an empty hallway and the lights aren't working very well. The locker opens which kind of spook Twilight and Spike for a bit.

Just then a familiar voice says with a smirk on her face, "Can't believe I didn't recognized you earlier."

Twilight turns around to see the girl is Falling Star. The girl she has run into in the halls, and the one who has been caught for stealing her crown.

Falling Star comes up to Twilight and says, "Should have known that Princess Celestia would send her prize student after my crown."

"And her little pest too," Falling Star adds while looking at Spike.

"It's my crown!" Twilight says in a serious tone.

"Whatever, this is just a minor setback for me. You don't know anything about this place, and Sun… or should I really say Sunset Shimmer doesn't have a clue what's going on," Falling Star says as she circle around Twilight.

Twilight eyes widen and asks, "How do you about that?"

Falling Star gets into Twilight's face and says, "You honestly want to be to believe that a powerful unicorn like Sunset couldn't get out of the fire without some kind of help, please. The way your friend 'Sun' acted towards me for hurting that weakening and seeing her necklace, I knew that Sunset Shimmer is alive and has been living here the whole time."

"Well, I have news for you, I been getting entries from her and according to her entries, she lost her memories and happens to love being here," Twilight says in a serious tone.

"Whatever," Falling Star replies, and doesn't seem to care.

Then Twilight firmly asks, "Still, Why do you even need my crown? You've went through a lot of trouble of switching it with a fake."

Falling Star chuckles a bit and says, "Well, I was going to just take it and use it for my ultimate goal, until we got sent to this place. You're just a little distraction for winning the crown, I'm aiming to get sweet little Sun out of the way, for good."

"You won't get away with this Falling Star. and I'm not going to allow you to hurt Sun," Twilight says with furry in her eyes.

"Why are you being protective over her? You barely even know her!" Falling Star sounding very angry.

Twilight feels like she is reaching her limit and angrily says, "I may not known her physically until now, but she and I been sending messages through a special journal Princess Celestia gave to her. After meeting her I knew she's a very kind hearted girl and was able to make a lot of friends here. I'm not going to allow you to ruin this for her."

"That's very sweet of you to stand up to someone who had trouble making friends," Falling Star sounding kind and sarcastic.

Then she bluntly says, "It's sickening."

Jus then, Spike sticks himself out of his backpack and starts to bark at Falling Star. However, Spike's barking isn't that scary to her.

"Oh and I keep down on the barking, wouldn't want him to be taking away from you," Falling Star says with a smirk.

"Is that a threat?" Spike asks seriously.

"Oh, of course not," Falling Star answers with sarcasm.

Spike starts to bark at her again.

But Falling Star put her finger on Spike out and smugly says, "But I cut off the talking. Don't want anyone to know you don't belong here."

Twilight and Spike are not liking Falling Star's attitude one bit. One of the things they do know about Falling Star's plan is that she wants to win Twilight's crown and will be sure she gets it.

"You and I may be new to this world, but…" Twilight says sounding very confident.

"I'm going to make sure that neither you or Sun wins the crown," Falling Star add as she walk away from Twilight and Spike.

Twilight and Spike stay at the hallway and not sure what to do about this. They know that Falling Star wants the crown too, and will make sure of it. They need to find a way to make sure Twilight herself is the winner, and doesn't want Sun or her friends involved in any of this.

When Falling Star is along, she can see that defeating Sun and Twilight is going to be a challenge. She is determine to get the crown and the element of harmony no matter what.

Then Falling Star evilly says, "When the crown and it's powers are mine, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer will be sorry for setting hoof into this world. Not as if Equestria would be much safer for them."

Just then Falling Star has come up with a plan. To her it may be a long shot, but her plan will make sure that Twilight won't get any votes. She'll have to find a better and bad way to get Sun from winning the crown.

Later that day, Twilight and Spike are traveling around the school. Twilight has stop a a bending machine and can see some different kind of food. She tries to open it, but can't seem to. She assume the bending machine has a door. She decides to use her foot to kick it open.

However, a girl get's in front of her and says, "Excuse me."

Twilight gets up on her feet to see that the girl looks a lot like Trixie. Then again, after the day she's been having, there are a lot of people in this world that looks a lot like the ponies in Equestria, even her friends.

Just then Trixie loudly announces, " The Great and Powerful Trixie!"

"Needs some peanut butter cracker," Trixie calmly says while holding a coin.

She then puts a coin in, punches in the number, and is able to get her snack from the machine.

She present it to herself and says, "Wala!"

Trixie takes her leave so she can enjoy her snack. Twilight and Spike are a bit confused and can see this Trixie is like the one from her world. Twilight realizes that the bending machine needs money and totally clueless about the ways of the world Sun is living.

Twilight sadly says, "Falling Star is right. I don't have any idea about this place."

"If I have to win votes, I need to do some research," Twilight declares.

"Research?" Spike questionably replies.

"Well, this place has a school, I have to assume this place has a…" Twilight starts to explain.

Just then, Twilight ends up finding another room in the school. She then sees that it's her most favorite place in the world.

Twilight happily screams, "Library!"

With excitement, Twilight runs into the library to begin her research. Little does Twilight and Spike know, Falling Star is behind one of the doors with a camera that she stole from the photo room. She knows just how to make sure Twilight doesn't win any votes. She sneaks in the library so she can takes some photos of her.

Twilight decides that the first thing to do is to research with the books. Just then, Twilight notices a strange machine that some of the students are using. She decides to try and use it too for her research.

Just then a familiar voice happily says, "Hey Twilight."

Twilight gets a bit surprised, but turn around to see Sun Right behind her."

"Hi Sun, whatcha doin?" Twilight asks.

"I was just going to the library to return some books, you?" Sun answers.

"Just going to do some… research," Twilight nervously answers.

"Sure. Just to let you know, if you need anything Ms. Cheerilee is right behind you," Sun isoforms.

Twilight turns to see that the woman looks a lot like Ms. Cheerilee. She can see the teacher is busy putting books away on the shelf.

"Thank you," Twilight says.

"No problem," Sun says.

Twilight starts to observe the computer, but is not doing a good job on it. She never has these things in Equestria, so it's going to take some time to get used to it.

"So I just push the letters here and then the word and moving pictures will come up here?" Twilight says to herself.

Sun is kind of confused to see Twilight having trouble using the computer. She wonder if Twilight knows how to use one. Ms. Cheerilee tries to restrain herself, but thinks it will be a good idea to help Twilight with her situation.

Sun asks, "Twilight are you trying to use the computer or smash it?"

Ms. Cheerilee comes over to Twilight with a smile and says, "That's right."

Then Ms. Cheerilee pushes the button on the keyboard and that turns on the computer here. Twilight is kind of amazed by the kind of stuff this world has.

"Maybe this place does have magic?" Twilight replies.

Ms. Cheerilee rolls her eyes a bit and decides to continue her way to finish sorting the book in the library. Falling Star then starts to take pictures of Twilight while typing on the computer. To her, it's good to see that Twilight is making a fool of herself. Sun is a bit confused on why Twilight thinks the computer or the school has magic.

Sun simply laughs and says, "I don't know about magic, but that's the power of technology."

Just then, loud music is starting to be spread through the library. It's starting to bother the students in the library. Ms. Cheerilee sees who is making toe loud noize and facepalm her head to know who it is.

Sun sighs and says, "Not again."

On the other side of the table, they can see Screwball and her friends playing the music loud and dancing to it. But their fun has been interrupted when Ms. Cheerilee turns down the volume.

"Girls, what are you going?" Ms. Cheerilee asks trying not to be loud.

"We're just seeing how many hits our new music video has gotten," Sweetie Belle answers.

Then Sun says, "Screwball, this is a library not a music studio."

"Come on sis, our song totally rock," Screwball happily cheers.

Screwball then turns on the music and the girls start to sing and dance to it again. However, it's starting to bother everyone else in the library.

"No, just…" Ms. Cheerilee tries to say while trying to get the girls' attention.

Ms. Cheerilee grabs the speaker, turns it off and firmly says, "No."

"The school computers are for research purposes only," Ms. Cheerilee adds while walking away with the speaker.

Screwball and her friends can see that they are not going to get it back. They do feel disappointed that they don't get to listen to their music.

Applebloom turns to her friends and says, "It's just a well, y'all. Some of the comments about our song were really awful."

Apple Bloom grabs the mouse and starts to stream down the screen to see the comments their music video has. However some of them aren't very good ones.

"Epic fail," Apple Bloom reads.

Then Apple Bloom sees a nother messages and reads, "'Funniest thing I've ever seen"?'

"Funnies thing they've ever seen, huh?" Sweetie Belle replies, thinking of an idea.

With that, the girls starts to leave from the library to come of with an idea to make themselves known.

Twilight politely says, "Uh, I don't think that's what you should take from…"

But most of them are already gone. Just then, Screwball notice her sister is with another girl. She knows all of Sun friend and who really like her, but doesn't know Twilight.

Screwball comes up to them with a smile and happily asks, "Hey, who are you?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle," Twilight introduces herself.

"And she's my new friend," Sun happily adds.

Screwball smiles and says, "Okay. It's very nice to meet you. My name is Screwball, Sun's sister."

Then she reaches her hand out to Twilight with a smile on her face. Twilight can see that Sun's sister is very nice and doesn't act too much like the one she knows from Equestria.

"Nice to meet you too," Twilight syas as she reaches her hand out to Screwball's

Just then, Sun grabs Twilight by the wrist and says, "Hold on Twilight."

"What is it?" Twilight asks.

Sun turns to her little sister with a suspicious look and asks, "Are you wearing any pranking items on you?"

"Aw sis, I was just giving them my warm welcome," Screwball whines.

"Remember the last student you did," Sun says with a straight face.

"How I was to know he has asperger syndrome?" Screwball complains.

Sun looks at her sister and she looks serious. Screwball simply groans with annoyance and takes of her joy buzzy and some of her other pranking items.

Screwball turns to her sister and sys with annoyance, "Happy."

"Yes," Sun replies with a calm smile.

She then turns to Twilight and says, "You have to excuse my sister. She just love to pull pranks as much as my dad does."

"I can tell," Twilight says with a giggle.

"Yep. Well, I gotta get going. More work to be done," Screwball replies while shaking Twilight's hand.

After shaking Twilight's hand, Screwball leaves to go catch up to her friends and can't wait to do some excitement.

"Try not to get yourselves hurt," Sun says with concern.

However, her sister is long gone and is going to catch up with her friends.

Sun sighs and says, "Sisters,"

"I better get going, but I'll see you around," Sun replies to Twilight.

Sun then starts to leave and head back to searching for her books.

Sun turns to Twilight and happily says, "Bye."

"Bye," Twilight replies.

After Sun is gone, Twilight decides to continue with her research. Twilight does hr best to find some books for her research and understanding the ways of this world, some of them are a bit confused. However, as Twilight does her research, Falling Star has been taking some pictures of Twilight, hoping to ruin her chances of winning the title at the dance. She takes of pictures when Twilight get scared of the copy machines light, grabbing a book with her mouth, and other pictures that will embarrased Twilight.

After a long day, Twilight has been in the library all afternoon and it's close to five p.m in the evening. Twilight is starting to feel tired. She thens start to wonder where Spike has been earlier. He said he need to do something important a the time.

Principal Celestia's voice comes up on the speakers and says, "The library will be closing in five minutes. All students please the library until the next day."

Twilight start to yawn and realizes she has been in the library for a while. Twilight thinks it's about time she ends her research for the day and start on talking to the students tomorrow. Twilight realizes something important and has forgotten all about it.

She looks under the table to see Spike and says with concern, "I haven't even thought of where we're going to sleep tonight."

"To be honest, I've already got a place for you to stay for the night, and she'll be here around now," Spike answers while looking at the door.

Before Twilight can ask, a familiar voice calls out, "Hey Twilight."

Twilight turns around to see Sun walking into the library to see her. She can see that Sun is holding a piece of paper in her hand.

"Hi Sun, what are you doing?" Twilight asks.

"I got your message and I talked to my dad, and he agreed to let you stay at my place for a few days," Sun says while holding the message.

Twilight looks at the paper with the message on it and realizes what's going on. Spike must have put the message in her locker or has given it to Fluttershy to give to Sun. Spike wants Twilight to spends the night at Sun's house.

Twilight looks at sun and says, "Um sure,"

"Okay, then let's get going," Sun replies.

Sun starts to leave her backpack her her backpack, books, and her little cat inside. Twilight seems glad that Sun is okay of letting her stay for the night, even if it's not her idea of being prepared.

Twilight turns to Spike and nervously whispers, "Why did you have to ask Sun about staying at her place?"

"Seems like a good idea at the time," Spike says while shrugging his shoulders.

Then Spike says, "And it will give us some time to spend with her. We can also see if she has that jounal."

Twilight starts to think about it and see that Spike is right. If Sun really is Sunset Shimmer, then she will have the journal that is used to write to the princess and the others. Twilight believes this can be her chance to learn more about Sun.

Twilight turns to Spike and says, "You're right Spike. This may be our chance to see if Sun has the jounal or not. We'll also be able to learn more about her and her dreams."

With that, Twilight follows Sun to her locker to get some extra stuff. Then they both leave to go meet Sun's dad at the front. Twilight is a bit nervous about the kind of life Sun has at home, especially with two people who are counterpart of chaotic prankers. But she realizes it's her only chance to know about her. She'll just have to see what goes on and hopefully ask Sun some questions about herself. Twilight's next destination, is going to be Sun's house.

Author's Note:

Now the real mission for the crown and to help Sun. Sorry it's long to update.