• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 15: Reunited for Short While

When Shining Armor along with Princess Celestia and Princess Luna reaches the door. The sun princess is feeling a bit uneasy about this. She hasn't seen Sunset Shimmer in over seven years, so she isn't sure how to confront her or to anything for that matter. Princess Luna can see that her sister is feeling very concern about seeing her old student after all these years, and can understand how hard this is for her.

Luna turns to her sister and asks, "Are you sure you want to do this sister?"

"I feel that if I don't, then I won't get the chance to see her for another thirty moons. Remember, she decided to live in that other world, but want to see me," Celesta answers.

Then she turns to the door and says, "And… I really wanted to see her, after all this time."

Celestia turns to Shining Armor meaning that she wants him to open the door. Shining Armor nods his head agreeing to it, and uses his magic to open the door. When the door opens Shining Armor and the princesses look to see Twilight and the others, along with Sun and Falling Star are talking to each other. They look behind to see the princesses and the captain at the door.

When Sun and Princess Celestia look at each other, they are staring at each other with their eyes wide open. Princess Celestia is very astonish to see Sun, and is more to see that she is an alicorn. The two ponies staring at each other begin to walk towards one another. When they both are face to face, they look at each other, but haven't say a word. The sun princess look around Sun to see her being an alicorn, but can see her cutie mark just like Sunset. However, what really put everything together is to see the pendant on Sun's neck. It looks exactly the same one that Sunset has, and can see that one is missing.

The two start to shed tears in their eyes, happy to see each other again. They then both give each other a hug. They both are so glad to see each other again. Twilight and her friends, including Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, Princess Luna, Spike, even Falling Star after happy shedding tears over the happy reunion. Pinkie then starts to cry and almost like she is going to flood the place.

As the reunion is going, Celestia happily says in tears, "It really her. It's really… really her."

"Yes. It is her." Twilight happily says.

Princess Celestia looks at Sun and asks, "And I can see you have wings now. Bout, how were you able to gain them, unless you did something that is worthy to have wings?"

"It's because… instead of running away, I was able to save Twilight, my friend," Sun answers with a strong smile.

Princess Celestia looks at Sun with a surprised look. She is amazed that Sun actually used the word friend just now. She then remember what Sun messages said about her making friends will living in the other world. Then she realizes something that she been think about since the messages and sure about it now, Sun has been able to discovered the magic of friendship on her own, and her friendship is what transform her into an alicorn.

"I must say, you sure showed me a wonderful surprise," Celesta replies.

"Yes. Once I remember, I realized that I was able to make friends and…" Sun is able to explain, but stop at the middle of her sentence.

Sun make a shock look on her face, and says, "And, this must be it."

"What must be it?" Princess Celestia asks looking confused.

Sun takes a deep breath and calmly explains, "I remember that when you first showed me the mirror. I saw myself having wings, and a long tail with ears in a different body. I realizes that this must be the body that I got. The mirror must showed me what happened when I transformed in the other world. It's like…

"Like you were destined to go into this other world, but had no clue of the kind of result it will be the result," Celesta calmly says finishing her sentence.

"Yes," Sun replies with a surprised expression.

Twilight and surprised to hear about it. She did remember Sun telling about the mirror, but never even think it will happen when she entered the other world.

Twilight comes over and says, "It's also like I was meant to help Sun become what she is meant to be. She was meant to be an alicorn as much as I was, but couldn't done it because of her lost memory and until she fully allowed true friendship in her heart.

"Just like you Twilight," Spike adds.

Rainbow laugh and says, "Guess you and Sun are more a like than you think."

"Yes, but they both have different lives," Rarity remarks.

Everyone in the room star to laugh at the remark, and know that it's true. Two unicorn who are alike but have different lives and path to follow their dreams and destiny. Then Sun looks at Falling Star and remember what she needs to ask.

Sun faces Princess Celestia and family says, "Princess Celestia, I know it will be a lot to ask, but if it's alright if you will allow Falling Star to continue her studies in The School of Gifted Unicorns."

Other than Twilight and Spike who knows about it, everyone else are shocked to hear what Sun is asking of her. Even though some of them have forgiven Falling Star, some are still not sure about Sun's request.

Princess Luna comes up with a firm look and asks, "Child, why would you want to that? After everything that she had done and what she almost done to your home. She could have cause the world off balance."

"Because, Falling Star may done some bad things, but she doesn't know another way for what kind of wishes she has. I forgive her for it, and I promised her to help her. TWilight had already agreed to do whatever she can to help teach Falling Star about friendship, and she will do everything she can to make up for everything she did," Sun explains her reasons with a serious tone.

She then turns to Sun and begs, "Please Princess Celestia. I know what she done was back, but I know that with yours, Twilight, and her friend guidence, I know she will be able to truly learn on how to use her magic to help others."

Princess Celestia is more astonished by Sun's maturity by the minute. She is requesting her to help Falling Star. At first she isn't fully sure about it, but seeing Sun and Twilight's eyes, she can see that they really want to teach Falling Star how to change, and be in her guide as well. Princess Celestia knows what answer she has.

She then turns to Falling Star and firmly demands, "Falling Star, please come forward."

"Yes, princess," Falling Star says nervously.

Falling Star walks over to her and feeling scared on what the princess will say to her.

When Falling Star is in front of Princess Celestia, the princess explains, "Falling Star, you have caused a lot of trouble for the ponies in Canterlot. Not only that, you have stolen our new princess' crown and used it for your own gain. I am disappointed in you for the paths you have chosen in the years."

Falling Star is prepared for what happened. However, instead of being scold like she believes, Princess Celestia smiles and says, "As long as you fully wanted to change, I will allow you to continue your studies in the school. I will also allow Princess Twilight Sparkle and all of her friends to teach you about the magic of friendship. I will also forgive you, as long as you work hard and prove to become a new pony."

Falling Star starts to shed tears of joy, and cheerfully says, "Thank you princess. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I promise I will not let you down. I won't let any of you down.

"You better," Rainow says.

"We'll make sure to help you, and to make sure you have the best of friends," Pinkie says happily, and gives Falling Star a hug.

Then Princess Celestia says to Sun, "I'm very proud that you grown over the years."

"Thank you. I do with you could meet my friends and the family that raised me," sun says with glee.

Princess Celestia smiles, and says, "Then maybe, you could let them have a little visit with us. Then you all can come home before the portal closes."

Everyone in the room become shocked of what Princess Celestia said. She wants the inhabitants on Sun;s home to come to Equestria for a visit. They are not sure about the idea though.

"Uh Princess, are you sure about that?" Applejack asks.

"I agree, is it very wise to let the natives of the other world to come here?" Princess Luna asks,

"I'm sure. I wanted to personally thank the one who have help Sunset… I mean Sun over the years," Princess Celestia says with confidence.

She giggles a bit with a wink and says, "Besides, I'm sure you all are curious to meet your counterparts as well."

Rainbow sighs and says, "Aw pony feathers, you know that we're all curious about seem them too, but I guess they can come for a visit."

Then Rarity says, "In fact, if they're Sun's friends then they're our friends too.

"We'd be happy to meet them," Fluttershy replies with a smile.

Sun seems happy that her new friends are going to meet her other friends from the other world. Of course, they're going to be the same being of both world. She's happy to do it for them and wants her friends to meet each other.

In the other world, Rainbow Dash and the other are still waiting for Sun to come out. Fluttershy is simply petting Nina the wild cat on the back and letting her sleep in her arms. They know she is going to be gone for a while, but don't want her to be gone for too long. Just then, Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Discord, and Screwball walk to where the girls are. They are kind of wondering what they are doing.

"Girls what are you all doing out here?" Principal Celestia asks.

Then Discord asks, "And where is Sun at?"

"Sun is in a portal that is on the base of the Wondercolt statue to visit her old teacher and see her home world," Pinkie explains.

The others are not sure what to think of it. At first they are not sure to determine it to be real, but then again, they all know better than to doubt Pinkie on stuff like that. Before they can answer, they all can see Sun coming out of the base of the statue. Now they are surprised to see this, and now know this is true.

Screwball comes up Sun with an excited look, and asks, "Wow sis, is that the portal Twilight's been talking about?"

"It sure is. Also Princess Celestia said you all can come visit for a little before the portal can." Sun explains.

Before they can say anything, Pinkie happily screams, "Then what are we waiting for, let's go through that portal."

Pinkie runs and jumps through the portal. Of course, the other are going to be surprised to see another Pinkie Pie in Equestria.

Sun shrugs her shoulders and says, "Same old Pinkie Pie."

Sometime later, Sun has taken all of her friend to the other world. She even bring the principals in charge of the school, and her adopted family. Twilight friends are surprised as much as Sun's friends to stand face to fact of each other. Even the princesses are surprised to see their counter parts. All of her friend, and sister have been turned to ponies while her dad has turned to a creature with different animal part, which he seems to like.

"You gotta admit Sunny, this body seems to work for me," Discord says looking at his new body.

"Yes. this body seems to suit you quite well," the human Rarity says.

"Well I like it," Screwball replies.

The pony Rainbow rubs her head and says, "And I though one Discord was hard enough to handle."

"Just be glad he's not staying," The pony Rarity whispers.

Then Principal Celestia walks up to her counterpart and says, "Well at any case, it an honor to meet you your highness. I'm glad that Sun was able to see you again."

"There no need for formality, I just wanted to tell you all thank you for taking care of Sun while she is living in your world, and hope you continue to be there for her," Princess Celestia replies with a smile.

"Yes. But I'm still kind of wrapping my head in this. There's even Dean Cadence as a pony." Vice Principal Luna says.

"I agree. She looks a lot like her, except for the crown," Sun adds.

"I guess even I have a counterpart. I'll bet even Shining Armor and Twilight have one as well," Princess Cadence replies.

"Yeah," Sun replies.

Then Human Rainbow asks while looking at the mark on hr new flank, "So what is it with the world full of magic and stuff, and like what are those marks on your flanks?"

"And on ours for that matter," the human Pinkie adds.

Twilight laughs a bit and says, "They're called cutie marks. They appear when a pony discovers their special talent. Something that makes you special and individual."

"Yeah. Like mine and Twilight's cutie mark shows that we are both good with magic," Sun answers.

Then Sun says, "But it seems your cutie mark are similar, but seems to have some addition to your cutie mark. Like Rainbow also has a soccer ball or Rarity has a spool of thread."

"Looks like it," Vice Principal Luna says looking at her mark that has a moon along with a pan next to it.

For the rest of the visit, Sun and her friends and family, have been telling them of Sun's time with them. Twilight can also see that she can sometimes get herself into a bit of trouble, or involves in strange happenings. She even explains to them about meeting the ghost that lives at a mansion in town. They are amazed to hear all of Sun and her friends time together and adventure. The pony Fluttershy seems very interested on how Sun has an iriomote wild cat for a companion, and one that is fully attached to her. After a long time for them talking and having a fun conversation, it's time for Sun and the others to head back home before the portal closes.

"I guess it's about time for us to head back home," the Human Pinkie says.

"Yes. If we don't, then we'll be stuck here," Sun says.

Twilight smiles and says, "I sure have a good time in your world. Hope we all can see each other again.

"I hope so," Sun replies.

Then Princess Celestia says, "And Sun, I hope that you will be happy living in the other world. And hope that someday you come back to Equestria for a visit."

"I sure will." Sun says.

Then Princess Celestia say, "And Discord, Screwball, make sure Sun stays safe and make sure you and you girls will be there for her."

"Of course we will. If you ever see our counterparts, let them know we said hi," Screwball happily replies.

Princess Celestia smile and says, "I'm sure we will see them soon."

With that, everyone star to go through the portal one by one. Sun gives Princess Celestia one final hug before leaving to go back home. After they all walk through the portal, the moon is finally at the center of the sky and makes a glow. When Twilight touches the portal, she can see that it's closed now. She knows that it will be another thirty moons before the portal opens again.

"Guess the portal's closed now," Rainbow says.

"Yes. But don't worry, I'm sure we'll see them again someday. And who knows, maybe we can show Sun the empire and other places," Twilight says.

Everyone nod their heads agreeing to it. They are hoping that Sun and the others will come over to a visit someday. Maybe when the portal opens again, then it will be their turn to meet them in their world. Twilight and Sun still have the journal that will connect them to each other, they know they both still have some challenges to face in their home. Twilight also knows she will have a new challenge as Equestria's new 'll just have to wait and see what new adventures she will face as princess.

Author's Note:

A great visit, but the visit is now to a close.