• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 13: Friendship Conquers All

The night is not going as planned. In fact, this Fall Formal is turning into a disaster. When Falling Star placed Twilight's crown on her head, the magic transformed hr into a creature that's able to use Falling Star opens her eyes to see her transformation. She seems to be amazed by it and feels very powerful. Twilight, Sun, and their friends are horrified to see what the magic has done to Falling Star.

Just then, Falling Star uses her magic to create a forcefield around the school. Twilight and the others are wonder what is she up to. From the looks of it, it's not good, not good at all.

Applejack scaredly asks, "What in the hay is she doing?"

"She's sealing us in!" Rainbow Dash scareldy screams.

After putting the forcefield around the school, Twilight, Sun, her friends, and everyone else in the school can see there is no escape. Just then everyone star to run back into the school and closed the door. Falling Star sees them and can tell this is her chance to have a little chat with them.

Falling Star flies up to the ans says in an angry tone, "I'd had to jump through so many hoops tonight, just to get my hands on this crown, and it really should have been mine all along."

Everyone in the school are feeling very scared of what Falling Star is saying. They are not sure what to do about the situation, now that Falling Star has been turned into a kind of monster.

However, Falling Star makes a smug on her face and says,"But let's bygones, be bygones. I'm your princess now, and you will be loyal…"

Then then uses her magic to crush the door, as she shouts, "To me!"

After destroying the door, Falling Star decide to attack everyone in the school. The students and the faculty tries to get away, but Falling Star has something up her sleeve. She then uses her magic to hypnotize the students. After falling under her control, the all surround Falling Star and are waiting for her orders. Falling Star is very pleased that she has a lot of power now.

"Gather by the portal, everyone!" Falling Star commands.

With that, Falling Star leads everyone who has fallen under her spell out of the school to the portal. Before Falling starm can go to the portal, Sun, Twilight, and their friends are standing where the portal is. Falling Star can see that these girls are going to try and stop her.

Falling Star makes a smug on her face and says, "Spoiler alert, I was bluffing when I said I was going to destroy the portal. I don't want to rule this pathetic little high school, I want Equestria."

"And with my human army behind me, I'm going to get it," Falling star adds as she show the girls her new army of hypnotized people.

As they look to see what is happening, Twilight is upset to see Flash Sentry is under Falling Star's control. The girls are very upset because Falling Star has taken control of their brothers and sisters. Sun is also worried and upset that Falling tar has put her dad and sister under her control.

Then Sun angrily says, "You won't get away with this Falling Star."

"Oh Sunset, I'm not going to let you make a mockery with me like what you did at school," Falling Star says with a serious look on her face.

"Hey, It's not Sun's fault that you were being a big bully?" Rainbow protests in anger.

"Yeah. You never cared about anypony but yourself. I want to use my magic to help other, you just did it for just a stupid rivalry that is completely pointless," Sun angrily says.

Falling Star starts to feel very furious and angrily screams, "Pointless! I've worked hard on magic than anyone, so why did you get to be Princess Celestia's student! Why did you even want to waste time of making friend!"

"And… and… and… you're going to wish you died in that fire!" Falling Star angrily screams as she launches a magical beam at Sun and the girls.

Sun and the others are able to run away, but Twilight is so in shock by Falling Star's rage that she is unable to move. Sun notice this and can see that Twilight is about to get hurt or worse. In desperation, Sun ends up doing something that she hasn't done in a long times.

Sun runs towards Twilight as she screams, "Twilight, look out!"

Twilight looks to see Sun running towards her. Sun is able to grab on to Twilight and drags her out of the way. The beam ends up hitting the ground where Sun and Twilight is and sends them flying. They then fall and roll to the ground. The girls gasps to see what Sun has done for Twilight. Twilight regains herself to see that Sun has take a blow to the head when she hits the ground, and has a bad bruise on the right side of her forehead.

Twilight holds Sun and worriedly says, "Sun, are you alright?! Say something!"

Sun is able to sit up as she rubs her head and says, "That girl has some major issues."

Twilight is glad that Sun is alright, but is worried seeing the bruise on her head. She can also see that both of her dresses are a bit ripped and dirty from their fall.

Just then Falling Star says, "Move aside princess, I have a world to councer!"

"No. You're not," Twilight says in anger.

Just then, Falling Star Flies towards them and evilly says, "Oh please, what exactly are you going to do to stop me. I have magic and you… have… nothing!"

At that moment Rainbow Dash says, "They have us!"

Twilight, Sun and Falling Star look to see that Rainbow Dash and the others are still here, even though they don't have much of a choice in the matter. Twilight and Sun are glad that their friends are going to stand beside them and help them in their time of need. However this is only making Falling Star more furious than before. Rainbow and the other run to Twilight and Sun, who are still on the ground.

"Gee, the whole gang is all together," Falling Star says with a smile and sarcasm.

She then create an energy like ball as she says with rage, "Now step aside, Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer had interfered with my plans far too many times already!"

"They need to be doubt with!" Falling Star adds.

After that statement, Falling Star throws the energy ball at Twilight and Sun. In fear, Twilight shields Sun then Rainbow and the others shield them from the blast. When the ball interacts with them, Falling Star thinks they are finished and manically laugh in triumph.

However Falling Star sees something and shockley screams, "What?!"

Turns out that Twilight, Sun, and their friends are alright and are surrounded by a magical gold yellow aura. Twilight, Sun and the others can see this and are wolder what is happening. For some unusual reason, this magic feels so warm and bright, like the sun. Twilight can see what is happened and knows where the source of magic is coming from other than the crown.

Twilight announces, "The element was able to connect with not only with those who helped create, but to Sun, the one who is connected to the elements of magic as much as I do."

"She dared used the magic of my crown. This is the end of you. I'll destroy every last one of you," Falling Star spats out in anger.

That doesn't finished with Falling Star then, she then launches a bigger energy ball. However, before the ball has a chance, Sun then starts to be levitated to the sky, and is able to destroy the energy ball. Twilight and her friends are amazed to see what Sun has done. Just then something amazing has happened. Sun ends up growing pony ears, long tail that is tied with a blackband with magenta gems on it, and wings on her back,and her dress is sparkling and fixed up now. Twilight, the girls, and Falling Star are shocked to see this transformation.

Fluttershy surprisingly says in a quiet tone, "Sun!"

"She looks… different now." Applejack says in amazement.

"But that's impossible, Sun or Sunset Shimmer was a unicorn back in Equestria, unless…" Twilight is about to explain, until she realizes something.

Sun must have done something so special, important, and worthy of this transformation. Twilight realizes that she has done something that is worthy of the new title. Now Sun has done something that she is very worthy of, she almost sacrificed herself for a friend.

"Twilight, what's wrong?" Rarity asks.

"Yeah. you looked shocked," Pinkie answers.

"I think… I think… Sun's a princess now," Twilight says with a shock.

The girls gasps in surprise to hear this. They are surprised to hear Twilight saying that Sun is a princess now, just like her.

Falling Star is not having this and says, "What?! How is this possible, that girl hasn't been able to do any princess worthy deed back in Equestria?! What could she possibly done here that will allow her to do that?!"

"You're wrong!" Twilight angrily protests.

"What's that?!" Falling Star angrily asks.

"Sun is connected to the Elements of Harmony than you know along with me and my friends. This is the magic not only from em and my friends of this world, but Sun's as well. The magics that Sun has given to all of us and me when I came to this world. She also saved my life from your selfish desire and rage. It is this magic you can never understand that has given power to me and the counterparts of her friends who are my friend as well, and especially to Sun," Twilight announces with determination and confidence.

Just then, the crown start to glow white, and then transform that magic to Twilight and the others. The next thing the girls know they are being lifted up in the air, and something amazing is happening right now.

Applejack then grows pony ears and her hair extends into a braid with a red hair band on the top and one at the bottom. Then her dress has become shiny and sparkly.

Twilight announces, "Honesty!"

Then Fluttershy grows pony ears, wings on her back, and her hair grows longer tied with a light blue headband on it, and wings on her back. Then her dress has becomes shiny too.

Twilight announces, "Kindness!"

Pinkie sees that she grows pony ears and a long puffy hair tied to a yellow hair band. Pinkie smiles and cartwheeled. Her dress also gains some sparkles and shimmers too.

Twilight announces, "Laughter!"

Rarity also grows white ears, and a long purple hair curled up, and it's tied with a white headband with light blue diamonds on it. Her dress also shimmer and shines with sparkles.

Twilight announces, "Generosity!"

Rainbow smiles seeing she is going ears. She then grows pair of wings, and a long rainbow hair tied up with a red hair band.

Twilight announces, "Loyalty!"

Then Twilight and Sun start to glow together. Twilight grows, ears, wings, and an extended hair tied with a magenta hair band. Her dress starts to sparkle as well. The magic shows that Sun and Twilight are able to be connected to one element.

Twilight announces, "Magic!"

With all of the element are together, they have become more powerful. With their friendship, nothing can ever be stopped. At the same time, Falling Star start to feel pain from the crown, and she doesn't understand what is going on or why is this happening.

Twilight explains to Falling Star, "Together with the crown create a power than you can ever imagine, but it is a power you don't have that you don't even control. The crown may be on your head Falling Star, but you can not wield it. Because you don't posses the most powerful magic of all…"

"The Magic of Friendship!" Twilight announces.

With that, Twilight, Sun, and the others creates a heart in the air and feel the magic of friendship from within them. With that, a magical rainbow beam appears at the sky and launches at Falling Star. The rainbow beam of the magic hits Falling Star before she can do anything.

As the rainbow surrounds her, she scaredly asks, "What… is… happening?"

Next thing she knows, the magic has covered her and is changing her back to her original self. Their work is not done yet. There are still something they still need to reverse. The magic has ends up getting rid of the barrier that Falling Star placed earlier and shattered it to pieces.

Twilight says, "Here in Sun's home and in my home of Equestria, it is the only magic that can truly unite us all.

With that, they create a magical bean that hits everyone in the school to snap everyone out of the trance. Just then, the magic of friendship from the girls create a powerful light that will fix everything. With that everything is turning back to normal. Sun, Twilight, and her friends can see that their friendship is so powerful that Falling Star doesn't stand a chance, and the reason why is because she doesn't understand it. They hope that they can help her understand it. They just need to see what happens now.

Author's Note:

As Pinkie would say, "Friendship Power Rush!"