• Published 9th Sep 2017
  • 1,711 Views, 38 Comments

Sun's Equestira Girls Adventure - Pinkie Pie Sweets



Sun and her friends meet a new friend and a new rival/enemy

  • ...
2
 38
 1,711

Chapter 2: A New Friend's Tour

In the hallways, Sun and her friends have finished with their second period class and are on their beak right now. Sun explains to the girls about the crown she and Fluttershy have found and about the vision the crown has showed to her. The girls are kind of confused and wonder how the crown is able to do that,

"The crown showed you some kind of vision?" Rainbow Dash questioningly replies.

"Yeah. It's totally weird," Sun answers.

"What was this vision you say?" Fluttershy asks.

Sun starts to think, trying to remember what the crown has shown her.

Then Sun explains, "I know you girls might think it's crazy, but… when I put on the crown… I saw you guys along with a girl I've meet at Crystal Prep. From the looks of them they all seems to be great friends and their friendship was able to stop monsters or villains. But the strange thing is… you all were ponies."

"Ponies?" Applejack says looking confused.

Sun nods her head and says, "Yeah."

"Sounds strange to me," Rainbow Dash remarks.

"I think it will be nice to be a pony," Fluttershy adds with a smile.

Then Rarity asks, "Does the pony who looks like me have a stylish mane?"

"She does alright," Sun answers with a smile.

Applejack looks at Sun with suspicious look and says, "I think that story you're tellin us sounds a bit far fetched to me, but I'm willing to believe y'all."

"It's a good thing you believe me," Sun replies.

"Why's that?" Applejack asks.

Sun giggles and answers, "To make sure I'm not being crazy."

"Of course you're not crazy, silly. Being crazy is mine and your sister's job," Pinkie replied with a big smile.

Just then Rarity turns to Sun and says, "Oh before I forget, don't forget to meet Pinkie and I at the gym so you can help us with the decorations for the dance."

"I remember, you want me to meet you at the gym during lunch," Sun replies.

"That's good. We could use a lot of help this time," Pinkie happily says.

Then Rainbow Dash asks, "By the way, are you going to run for Princess of the Fall Formal this year?"

"I'm thinking about it, but part of me thinks it will be a good idea to give someone else a chance to win," Sun answers.

Pinkie surprisingly says, "Really! I figure you want to get a better look at the crown."

Sun looks a bit uncertain and says, "I don't know, but you know, something did strike as odd about that crown."

"Like what?" Fluttershy asks.

Sun starts to think about the crown as she explains, "I don't know. It's almost that crown is special something… magical about it."

"Magic?!" Rainbow screams and starts to laugh.

Rainbow then continues to laugh. However the others are not sure what's there to laugh about. Sun knows that Rainbow will think it's a bit strange, but never suspect for Rainbow to laugh like that.

Rarity hits Rainbow on the head and says, "Rainbow Dash, I don't think you should joke about something like that."

"Sorry," Rainbow mutters in frustration.

"It's alright. I know it sounds a bit crazy, but I feel that the crown might be magic," Sun says letting her friends know that it's not a problem.

Then Rainbow Dash turns to Sun and says, "So why don't you win the crown and find out for yourself?"

"I don't know," Sun replies, unsure.

"Sun, if that crown really is magic and it responded you ya, how will it react to someone else," Applejack replies looking concern.

Sun then starts to think about the situation. If the crown can react to her, she can;t think about how it will react to anyone else who puts it on. After deep thinking, Sun knows that there's only one solution that needs to be done.

Sun simply smiles and says,"You're right, I should sign up and make sure the crown is in capable hands."

Sun's friends start to agree with the idea as well. They think it will be a good idea for Sun to win the crown again and make sure it doesn't fall into unexpected hand.

Just then, Rarity happily says, "Well now that we have that little problem is settled, we should head to the fashion room so I can start making your dresses for the dance."

The girls agree to the idea and start to follow Rarity to the fashion room so they can have their measurements for the dresses, except feel that she will like to do something else.

Rainbow turns to Sun and asks, "You coming Sun or what?"

"I think I'm going outside for a little air. I promise to meet you at the boutique after school," Sun says with a calm smile.

"Okay," Rainbow replies.

Then Rainbow says, "See you later."

"Bye," Sun replies.

After saying their goodbyes, the girls leave to follow Rarity to the room for their dresses while Sun heads to the front of the school. Sun is now at front of the school and sits on the stairs so she can have some fresh air.

Sun looks at the sky and says, "Being at school sure is fine, but I think it's nice getting a little fresh air once in awhile."

Sun really like enjoying the nice fresh air. Even though she like going to school with her friends and being in the city, she loves open spaces and the great outdoors.

After having some fresh air, Sun thinks it will be time for her to go back inside so she can get herself ready for class. But before she can go inside, she can see someone is lying right next to the Wondercolt statue.

Sun questionably says in her thoughts, "Is someone… on the ground there?"

Sun decides to walk to the statue to see if someone is over there. When she makes a closer distance to the statue, she can see that a girl is lying down on the ground with a small dog next to her. The dog is not sleeping, but looks worried about her owner.

The girl is about her age and seems to be sleeping. She has light purple skin, dark blue hair with a purple and magenta stripe on the hair and on the bang. She's wearing a light blue blouse with a a light magenta robbin on the collar, a purple skirt with a fold on the side, that has a magenta six pointed star with five white six pointed stars circled around it. She's wearing matching purple leg warmers with magnet strap and a plaid pattern in front and black slip on shoes.

The dog that is standing in front of her, is light purple with light green eyes and smalls hair on the head, with pale purple spots on the back and pale light green fur on the stomach. The dog is wearing a purple like collar with spikes on it and has a tag with a heart on it.

When the dog notice Sun walking up to them, he doesn't know what do. He notices that since he's a dog, he need to act like a dog.

When Sun reaches him and his friend, the little dog starts to bark at her. Sun can see that the dog doesn't want her to get close, but she feels that helping the girl is the right thing to do. She then remember the methods Fluttershy does to help calm an animal down.

Sun sits down to his level and says, "Easy there little dog, I'm not going to hurt her. I'm just want to see if she's alright."

The little dog looks at the girl with a confused look. Seeing through Sun's eyes and smile, the small dog can tell that she doesn't mean any harm. The dog then shows a smile on his face which makes Sun happy.

Sun then pets the dog and says, "You sure are a sweet dog."

The little dog then looks at his friend in a worried tone. Sun knows that she needs to make sure the girl is alright.

Sun moves the girls from the shoulder and calmly asks, "Hey. Are you okay?"

The girl then makes a groaning noise meaning that the movement is waking her up.

"Are you alright?" Sun repeats as she move the girl's shoulder.

The girl starts to wake up and opens her eyes kind of slowly.

The girl quietly says, "What… happened?"

Then calmly says, "Um excuse me, are you okay?"

The girl looks to see Sun is sitting next to her. From the looks of it, she seems to be kind of worried about her.

"I… I… think so?" the girl answers looking confused.

"That's good. I was afraid you might've been hurt," sun says with relief.

She then puts out her hand toward the girl and asks, "Do you need some help?"

"Sure," The girl says.

But as she is going to reach to Sun, she notice something strange about her body. She looks to see that girl. In reality is Twilight Sparkle, does not have her hooves any more. She then starts to scream her lungs out. Sun and the little dog are confused and worried about her.

Twilight looks at her body and is freaked out about it. She is more scared to see that she has these strange things on her on her arms and not her hooves.

"Um, are you feeling alright?" Sun asks looking concerned.

Twilight hears Sun's question and decides to calm herself down.

Twilight turns to Sun and scaredly asks, "What does the rest of me look like?"

"Well, you're supposed to be a human. Arms, fingers, legs, feet, small nose," Sun answers.

"You mean my muzzle?!" The girls shockley replies.

She then touches her nose and feels that her muzzle. She feels more scared than before and about ready to scream again.

Before Twilight can scream, Sun covers her mouth and asks, "You're not going to scream again, are you?"

Twilight simply shakes her head slowly replying now. Sun takes her hand off of Twilight's mouth so she can talk.

Sun turns to Twilight and says, "So care to tell me what happened?"

"Well, um, I'm not exactly sure," Twilight says with concern.

Sun simply smiles and says, "It's okay. If you're worried about telling me, then you don't have to tell me."

"Okay," Twilight replies looking nervous.

"By the way, my name is Sun. What's your name?" Sun says with a smile.

Twilight looks at Sun and is kind of surprised. She has been sent to find her and there she is. Instead of Twilight finding Sun, Sun find her.

Twilight makes a small smile on her face and says, "My name is Twilight Sparkle, it's very nice to meet you, Sun and… thanks for trying to help me."

"No problem," Sun replies.

Then she happily says, "It's a good thing your dog was here to protect you."

"My dog?" Twilight says looking confused.

Sun picks up the little dog and says, "Isn't this little guy yours?"

Twilight takes a good look at the dog and he looks very familiar. With close examination, Twilight realizes who the dog really is.

"Spike?! What are you doing here?!" Twilight surprisingly asks.

Sun giggles and says, "I see, he followed you to school didn't he."

"You could say that," Twilight replies calmly.

"Okay. I like your name Twilight. I remember meeting a girl who has the same name and looks just like you," Sun says with a smile.

"Really now," Twilight says looking a bit surprised.

Sun nods her head and says, "Yeah. Are you her twin sister?"

"No. I only have my older brother and my dog Spike," Twilight answers.

"Okay," Sun replies.

Then Sun asks, "So are you new here? I don't remember seeing you around Canterlot City before."

"Um yeah. I'm new here," Twilight replies nervously.

Sun can see that Twilight is a bit nervous about talking to her. She figures that being new here is making her a bit nervous.

"If you want I can give you the tour of Canterlot High,"

"That will be nice. Thanks," Twilight says feeling glad to get some help.

"No problem," Sun replies.

Then Sun says, "Just follow me and I'll show you Canterlot High School."

Twilight nods her head and says, "Okay."

Sun starts to head back to the school. Twilight tries to follow her the same way Sun is walking, but she's kind of having a hard time walking. Spike is trying to make sure that Twilight doesn't fall over while she walks. Sun turns to see Twilight struggling on her legs and feel.

"Are you having trouble walking?" Sun question asks.

Twilight blushes nervously and nods her head.

Sun puts out her hand and says, "Here. Let me help you."

Twilight takes Sun's hand and Sun starts to lead her up the stairs and next to the door of the school. Sun opens the door and lead Twilight and her dog inside the school. After seeing Twilight is getting better with walking, they let go of each other's hands and Twilight is able to walk on her own.

Twilight turns to Sun and says, "This place is pretty big."

"Yeah. Canterlot High is a great school. You're going to love it here," Sun replies with a smile.

"I'm sure it will be interesting," Twilight replies.

Sun looks at the clock on the wall of the hall way and can see time. She then realizes that it's time for passing time and worried Twilight will be overwhelmed by it.

Sun turns to Twilight and says, "You better be careful."

"Why?" Twilight asks.

But before Sun can say anything, the bell rings and the school hall is being overrun by a lot students. The crowd is moving so fast that Sun, Twilight and Spike ends up separated from each other. Twilight tries to move away from the crown, but ends up falling to the floor. Spike and Twilight are able to see a way out of the hallway and are able to get out.

Just she ends up bumping into someone when she pulls her foot out of the crowd of people.

The boy gets surprised and says, "Woah! You okay?"

He then puts his hand out hoping to help her out. Twilight slowly puts her hand on his and he is able to help her up. Twilight nods her head in reply letting him know she's okay.

The boy starts to blush a bit and says, "So are you new here?"

Twilight nods her head and says, "In a way?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle and this is Spike… my… dog," Twilight replies.

"Nice to meet you Twilight. I'm Flash Sentry," Flash replies.

Twilight and Flash starts cheeks are starting to blush a bit and not sure what to say.

Flash then says, "Well, I have to get going. Hope to see you around?"

Flash grabs his books from his locker and leaves to go to his next class. Twilight looks at the crowd of people and see she's alone in the hallway.

Twilight turns to Spike and says, "Wow Spike, this place is very different from Equestria."

"Yeah. What's more that we were able to find Sun," Spike adds.

"But we don't know if she's the same Sun from the entries," Twilight replies.

Then she starts to think about it and says, "However, I did notice she has the same necklace that Celestia had. She told me that it used to belong to Sunset Shimmer."

"You're right. So what should we do?" Spike replies.

"We'll just have to wait and get used to being around here. And as we get to know Sun, we'll know something about her memories as well," Twilight replies.

"Okay," Spike says.

Then Twilight says, "And remember, try not to talk when Sun or anyone else around."

"Sure," Spike says.

Just as they finish with their conversation, Sun is able to find Twilight and Spike by some of the lockers.

Sun says, "Sorry about that. During these time, the students hurry to their classes and get some snack before class."

"That's okay," Twilight replies.

"So we should get on the tour and then during lunch I can introduce you to my friends," Sun says.

With that, Sun starts to lead Twilight and her dog Spike on the tour of the school. Twilight can see that the school is very interesting and very different from her home world.

Music comes up and Twilight's voice sings:

I've never seen a place

That's quite like this

Everything is turned around

This crazy world is upside-down

Getting on my feet

It's the hand that I was dealt

But I don't have much time with them

Got to learn all that I can

They don't use any magic or fly with any wings

I don't get these funny clothes, skinny legs or tiny nose

Everything's confusing when it seems so new

But I look a little closer and it starts to feel familiar too

What a strange new world

(what a strange new world)

I'm trying to make heads or tails of this strange new world

(what a strange new world)

Sorting through the small details of this strange new world

What a strange new world

As Sun shows Twilight the school. Twilight can see that the school is very different from Equestria. Then notices that some of the people Twilight sees look like some of the ponies she knows. She also knows that there are so many different human. Along with some strange devices and other kind of stuff.

Twilight is also focused on Sun. During the tour she explains to her about the events and other stuff that has happened while she goes to the school. From the looks of it Sun seems very happy here and everyone seems to love her too. Twilight then remember that she needs to find her crown and maybe will ask Sun is she can help her.

Author's Note:

Next time, Sun introduces Twilight to one of her friends, and how much they remind her of her own. However, another new girl is not letting the two out of her sight so easily.