• Published 5th Sep 2017
  • 878 Views, 2 Comments

Shadowbolt Chronicles: Codename Prism - RDDash



Long time ago one little filly would meet the strangest earth pony in a city far far away in the North.

  • ...
6
 2
 878

7: intruders In My Shelter

Rainbow Dash woke up in the middle of the night, she quickly remembered where she was and for the record she kind of deserve it to be here, wherever she was right now. Is this some kind of future. What exactly happened here, she blinked.

"Well hello there! What an interesting pony you are? You know you are very good at spreading chaos wherever you go." said the deep voice with a soft chuckle.

Oh, that just great, I can't spend a night without some weird paranormal activity bothering me. "Mister, I don't know who you think you are..."

"Why it's me, Discord the spirit of chaos and disharmony."

"Sorry, never heard of you."

"Not even a little bit, I thought everybody here heard of me by now."

"Well not me, now get out of my head!"

"If you just willing to listen to me."

Rainbow Dash was really annoyed right now, "I said! Get out! From! My! Head!" The Loud noise could be heard in the stable. Rainbow Dash quickly took her assault carbine and fired a round in a direction of the noise. Rainbow could hear the laughter that had been slowly fading away.

Rainbow went to investigate, there was a Griffin that had been bleeding from the leg.

"I knew that pegasi are jumpy this day but I just fought I would say hi." Griffin smiled and lost conscious. Rainbow sighed and took Griffin on her back, maybe she could still be saved.

Rainbow dragged a Griffin to the medical bay and dumped her on the bed. She took a pair of hoof cuffs and quickly chained the Griffin to the bed, she then took a syringe of stimpack and stubbed it in the bleeding leg. She then cleaned the wound with the alcohol solution and tied up with the bandage. Rainbow took a supply storage with blood packs and turns out that all of them are expired or contaminated.

"Come on stay with me!" Rainbow injected one of her own blood regeneration nanobot formula, which was much safer and easier than using blood donations from living creatures. She then took a chair and waited for the Griffin to wake up.

"Did you tied me up already. So what it's going to be, torture, or did you want to skip to some kinky staff?" said the Griffin while she was amused by the situation she was in.

"How about you start by telling me who in Tartarus are you, and why shouldn't I just retire you for all eternity," To emphasize her point Rainbow aimed a carbine in the general direction of the Griffin. "Well, I am waiting."

"I don't think you will. Face it skittles, you need me. Why else did you save me?"

"Who knows, maybe I am keeping you alive for information, so then I could dispose of you. Now, try again!"

"You wouldn't just waste a bullet just to threaten me," said Griffin hopefully. An instant later 5.56 round slammed into the wall three inches from the griffin head.

"Listen, I am in a bad mood right now so if you aren't talking, then you are a waste of air!"

"Alright! Alright! Just calm the buck down! griffin started to sweat. "My name is Matilda, Matilda Thunderbeak and I am a mercenary! Or a gun for hire if you prefer. Just put that damned thing down, okay! You've got me cornered and I am not going anywhere!"

Satisfied with the answer Rainbow Dash put the carbine on the back of her uniform and mag locked it.

"You are crazy you know that right," said Matilda "All of you Enclave ponies are!"

"What are you talking about? What in the whole wide world the Enclave is?"

"You don't know? Please tell me that you are joking."

"No, I am not joking about anything!" Rainbow quickly became annoyed once again.

Matilda winced from the pain, "Enclave! Enclave is the prewar government bastards who just left Equestria to rot!"

"I offer you my sympathies, but this is nothing to do with me."

"Well, what is your name then Miss Not From The Enclave?"

"My name is Rainbow Dash, and make sure to never forget that," said Rainbow, hearing that Matilda started to laugh. "Hey what's so funny!?"

"Rainbow Dash! Your name is Rainbow Dash! Now I know you are just pulling my leg. Everyone knows that Rainbow Dash is the greatest war hero who died over two hundred years ago!"

Must be a pony with the similar name.

"You can't be that stupid to think that she and I are the same exact pony."

"Oh, you aren't just that, you also have the same eyes, the same mane style, and the same coat color."

"Oh, that just horsefeathers. Listen, get it through your head I've never lived in Equestria two hundred years ago. I was born in a Crystal Empire in the year of 334 of the Unification Era, I served the Star Fleet with pride and joy. Then the psychotic warship that I was serving on tried to drop thirteen high kiloton balefire nukes on me, and would have killed me, if not for the dumbest luck imaginable! I have nothing to do with the pony who you are confusing me with."

With that Rainbow Dash trotted outside.

"Where did you think you are going!"

"Outside! Rest assured I will not leave you here to starve to death."

With that Rainbow Dash exited the room and just went to her room. Sometime later she would check on the Matilda injuries and bring her some food and water to eat. She also would need to uncuff Matilda from the bed. If she would want to build any trust. Rainbow Dash sighed, she could use her. Assuming Matilda won't just backstab her. However, from what she knew Griffins were
extremely dependable and have been more trustworthy than even some ponies were.

It would seem that for now, the self-proclaimed spirit of chaos and disharmony weren't bothering her yet, Rainbow had been grateful for that, although she was sure of it that this Discord person would visit her again.

"I need to find some sort of radio, I need to know what is happening in outside the world. Also, I am pretty sure that others would confuse me with that mare. This is just going to be more of a pain in the ass. All of that can wait until morning." Rainbow glanced at the wrist watch, 04:00 had been displayed. "That's just great! !m going to go find some food."

Author's Note:

From this point on Rainbow and the Doctor will be separated for about several chapters, that would make it a lot more sense later on, I think.

I wanted to get rid of the Master because I wanted to put a story in a different direction.