• Published 5th Sep 2017
  • 878 Views, 2 Comments

Shadowbolt Chronicles: Codename Prism - RDDash



Long time ago one little filly would meet the strangest earth pony in a city far far away in the North.

  • ...
6
 2
 878

17: Ultra Realistic Prank

The first thing that Rainbow did was to high tail out of the country all the way to Griffinstone, She couldn't have stayed in Equestria even if she wanted too. She already saw an WANTED FOR DESERTION AND DISLOYALTY poster of herself. She rolled her eyes at that, right now she was loyal to herself.

"Now that all of this is over, what do you think I should do with my life?" she asked CelestiaAI.

"It's a little bit difficult question for me to answer, I don't think that this is my world anymore. Do you remember our previous conversation, right?"

"Um, yeah! You did want to gain a new body right? Then I joking suggested a body of the ant, and then, right!" Rainbow Dash paused for a second thinking about something, then after some time, she created a new plan of action. "Alright, I suppose I can help you out. If we somehow could get to the moon then maybe I can help you!"

"Why would we need to go to the moon?"

"Well, there was a really old military base that is buried somewhere on the surface. I remember they started building it during my time! Maybe it still there!" Rainbow then realized something, "Wait, you didn't know?"

"No! , I don't think I did! The moon wasn't mine, it was my sisters, and I didn't ask questions!"

Rainbow Dash thought about what she just heard, her brain already analyzed it and spat out the conclusion. "I see, that is a shame! Hey, do you think if we surrender, do you suppose we are going to get banished to the moon! It would certainly be the quickest way to get to our destination!"

"No, no they won't! I don't need to tell you that it's going to be a very stupid idea."

Rainbow Dash nodded at that, she couldn't disagree with that logic. In her hooves, there was a newspaper, on the first page there was an article that described the day of the big explosion which everypony now calling it The Day of The Big Kaboom


Two days before The Day of The Big Kaboom.


Applebloom decided to visit Zecora as she normally does, she still didn't understand why ponies hated Zecora, she was very nice. So it came to her surprise when she saw Trixie Lulamoon in Zecora's hut.

"Trixie, what are you doing here?" Applebloom shouted.

"Ever since The Hurt and Humiliated Trixie kicked out from Ponyvile she got her reputation ruined, and she gets laughed at everywhere she goes!" Trixie started talking, "However The Hurt and Humiliated Trixie does not blame the whole town. How would she knew if the town residents would actually believe her when I said that I defeated Ursa Major. The Hurt and Humiliated Trixie is grateful to kind Zecora for providing her the place to live."

"Um, sorry?!"

"Like Trixie said before she doesn't blame the town for its actions!"

"Trixie you are speaking in third voice again!" Applebloom heard a raspy voice from the back.

"Rainbow Dash, is that you? I don't understand, what are you doing here?"

Rainbow Dash was about to reply back to Applebloom, but Trixie started talking again,"I believe I can answer that question, you see child, Rainbow Dash offered Trixie the opportunity of the lifetime, to perform the biggest the most believable prank yet, and the best part is my skills of grand illusion would be superior to Twilight Sparkle!"

"Okay, what is it about it?"

"Oh, I am just helping her to fake Zecora's death! Please don't look at Trixie with those horrified eyes, it was all Rainbow Dash idea, not mine!"

"It's true,"Rainbow Dash nodded her head, "You have seen how those bigots had been treating Zecora, I just had to do something! Just promise me you are not going to speak about this to anyone else."

"Sure, I don't really mind, as long as, it really is a prank!"

"Great, say hi for me to Zecora! I've got to fly and places to be!" Seconds later Rainbow Dash blasted off into the sky and it was like she wasn't even here!

On the next day, early morning, Applebloom was at the meeting of CMC club, she and the girls have been talking about how the whole town went bananas over Zecora, and how Pinkie Pie got under everypony's furs.

Sweetie Belle started speaking, "I've never seen Rarity so upset in my entire life, and I have seen her get upset over everything that could possibly go wrong! The next morning I heard her scream and then I saw her very messy hair!"

Scootaloo was the next one too speak, "Yeah, they chased Zecora all the way to Everfree forest, and then they come back. Just recently I heard from Rainbow Dash that she got her wings inverted, but then she said it's not really a big deal."

"Well, I guess in my case Applejack was reduced to the very tiny size, I never thought it actually possible!"

"What is?" Both of them asked.

"I mean rapid compression of the body into very tiny size, it's really not good for her health!"

"Uh okay, that makes sense, I guess?" Sweetie Belle responded

"You guess?"

"Well yeah, it' could have been a lot worse! I am not going to go into the gory details! But you understand, right?"

Applebloom looked at Sweetie Belle eyes, there was something really strange about it.

"Um, Sweetie Belle?"

"Yes! What is it Applebloom?"

"Why are your eyes are glowing red?"

"Oh that, it's just my activation codes rebooting my system, and I had to say it too you simply because you asked me."

"Uh, I don't really, are you trying to prank me or something? Because really one more prank is going to be too much!"

"What prank?" Scootaloo asked curiously.

"I'll tell you later I promised that I would keep it a secret."

Sweetie Belle closed her eyes, "unfortunately this is not a prank! I just wished I noticed it sooner, on a contrary I am not really sure how I managed to forget about this. The simple truth is, I am a highly advanced one thousand two hundred years old robot which is also highly sophisticated AI."

"What the hey is AI?"Sweetie Belle heard two of her friends asking her a question.

"Artificial intelligence!"

Applebloom frowned,"Come on Sweetie Belle we always thought that you were a dictionary, but you don't have to get into the character just for our sake!"

"Set phasers to hug!"Sweetie Belle shouted, seeing how nothing happened, she tried once again, " Hold on a second. The bootup sequence completed successfully!" She paused for a second or two. "Set phasers to hug!" This time the two plasma cannons had been deployed from her rear and started glowing green. Satisfied with the demonstration she shouted the next code phrase. "I do not feel rushes of emotion!" Almost immediately her plasma cannons disengaged into her rear. "Well!!"

"Okay fine you win! Girls I had to go! I, I will see you both after class! And please for the love of Celestia don't murder Diamond Tiara!"Applebloom hurried up to go to school, after all, nopony is going to cancel it even if your best friend happens to be a robot.

"I wouldn't! do it!" Sweetie Belle replied in slightly a robotic voice.

"Sweetie Belle, I mean it, she is not worth it!"

"And I said that I wouldn't, I literally can't hurt anypony without a Starfleet Officer permission, thanks to the new safeguard protocols! You know I used to be a lot more lethal."

"That's great, I think But I am forced to prioritize the fact that I am fifteen minutes tardy to school and hate being late! So I guess we had to discuss your sociopathy later."

"Oh right, school! how did I forget about that?" Scootaloo dashed off right after AppleBloom left the clubhouse

When the noon came cutie mark crusaders decided to meet up again in a schoolyard. This time everypony had heard that Rainbow Dash had been arrested for murder, and now had been transported into royal dungeons.

"So this did happen right because somehow I feel like we are in somehow still sleeping."

"No Scootalloo this is, in fact, was very real, but I don't understand this is supposed to be a prank!"

"A prank! This is a prank!"Shouted Scootalloo. "How is this a prank! Did they forgot to yell, Hey its just a prank, bro!"

"I know you are upset Scootalloo, everypony is just as upset about this just like you! Except well Sweetie Belle she apparently can't feel emotions."

Sweetie Belle shrugged, "Sorry! I cant share the distress of losing my superior officer!"

Applebloom sighed, "That's okay Sweetie Belle, um, what did you just said?"

"I said I can't share the distress of loosing my superior officer!"

"Are you saying that Rainbow Dash is your superior officer! Why didn't you stopped them or something?"

Sweetie Belle sighted she really didn't want to say this, "I was ordered not too!"

Scootalloo looked at her and then just screamed in frustration.

Author's Note:

I am not going to bore you with authors notes, I just need to reboot chapters 17-19, the previous version was awful. It would be fair for everypony if I just assume that people would react negatively to the last chapter I wrote, if they are that is.