• Published 17th Aug 2017
  • 1,988 Views, 40 Comments

A Perfect World I Almost Ruined - Metatoda42



When Bruce Gunderson stepped into the Land of Equestria, one question remains. Will he bring peace or destruction? As a human, it is within his nature to bring the latter.

  • ...
12
 40
 1,988

Chapter Eleven: Race Against The TARDIS

Bruce Gunderson, The Doctor, and Sweetie Drops stood in front of the TARDIS. They were all armed with the most powerful technology The Human could offer. They were prepared to face a danger unlike any other. They looked back and saw the main six looking at them with a sad smile on their faces. "Be safe, all right?" Twilight said in concern. "Be back for the parade if you can."

Bruce smiled and nodded at them. "I got a time machine, pretty sure that won't be a problem." Then he looked at Skywalker standing on top of Fluttershy's head. "Skywalker, keep an eye on the Crusaders." The Falcon nodded before soaring off into the distance.

"The rest of you, have fun and try not to burn down this place while I'm gone." He pointed at Bastion standing in front of the cabin. "If something really bad happened, Bastion here will take care of it." He observed the robot for a moment. "But Chrysalis damaged his bolt casters, so he ran out of non-lethal attacks." Then he winked at Twilight. "Or you know, being the Queen of Changeling and all. You got an army!"

Twilight just smiled at him. "You're still their king." Then she sighed. "But seriously, how dangerous is your mission?" She asked in concern.

Bruce looked at The Doctor. "What do you think doc?" He asked the stallion.

The Doctor shook his head. "We are going to face the horror beyond all imagination. We are going to face monsters that will make the god of chaos himself looked like a joke." The Doctor looked at each one of them with a dead serious expression on his face. "We are going to Corrupted Multiverse." The main six shivered after hearing the Doctor's speech.

Fluttetshy couldn't take it anymore, she lunged towards Bruce and embraced him into a hug. "Promise me you'll be back." She pressed her head against his chest. "Just promise me..." Bruce put a hand over her mane and gently caressed it.

"I will, I promise I will be back." He let go of her and looked at the TARDIS. "Well everypony, I guess this is good bye." The Doctor opened the TARDIS and they stepped into it. 'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' The main six watched as the TARDIS faded away from existence. Knowing that they are not going to see their friends for an unknown amount of time.


Twilight stood in front of a few dozen little critters. She looked at Fluttershy walking among them, trying to reassure the animals and herself that nothing bad is going to happen. "Don't be scared, little friends. Twilight is wonderful with magic." She walked towards Twilight with a threatening look on her face. "Anything happens to them, Twilight, so help me..."

Twilight looked at Fluttershy with a confident look on her face. "Don't worry Fluttershy, I've been practicing for days with stuffed animals and some willing Changelings." She pointed at a few rodents that has a bright green hue in their eyes. "If anything goes wrong Mantis and Stripes will save them."

Fluttershy sighed a little, however she's still very scared for her animals. "Of course you're good with magic. I guess I just don't want my little friends to be scared." The way she said it makes it sounds like she's the one who's afraid. "Oh, oh, look how scared they are!"

The animals chatters and cheered in excitement. Not one of them seems to be reluctant. "I promise, Fluttershy. Nothing bad will happen to them." Twilight said reassuringly. The Pegasus however just watched the animals with a terrified expression on her face.

The unicorn looked at the animals in front of her in concentration. Her horn started to glow brighter and brighter. She only got one shot of this. If she failed and the animals get hurt, Fluttershy will ban her from using magic near her cabin and eat her soul.

All right maybe not eat her soul, but she doesn't want to take the risk.

Slowly, all the animals start levitating a few feet in the air. She watched the floating animals in front of her for a moment, trying to come up with a good shape. Then, a brilliant idea appeared in her head. The animals began to shape and form into a symbol of infinity.

Meanwhile, Fluttershy is down on the ground biting her hoof in fear. She closed her eyes with her hooves when she saw Twilight raising the animals further up into the sky.

Soon, Twilight gets bored and decided to make it into a fancier model. Some animals began to clump in the center while the others circles around it. They formed into a classic model of atom which is also Atom's Cutie Mark.

After a few agonizing minutes for Fluttershy, Twilight lowered the animals back on the ground. "That's all for now, little ones. Maybe we can practice again later, if Fluttershy says it's alright." She watched in amusement as all the animals starts clamoring towards Fluttershy to comfort her.

Two rodents turned into a couple of changelings. Twilight walked towards them and smiled. "Thank you Mantis, Stripes, you are dismissed." The two changelings saluted at her before turning into a yellow mare and black stallion. Then they went back to the direction of the village.

Suddenly, Twilight saw a brown spot in the sky getting larger and larger. "Skywalker?" Twilight exclaimed in confusion. She watched as the falcon dived down above her and landed right in front of her. "What is it Skywalker? Is something wrong?" She asked in concern.

'Squawk!' Twilight narrowed her eyes in confusion before looking at Fluttershy who is still comforting her animals. "Fluttershy, a little help here?" Twilight asked. "Skywalker seemed to have something very important to say." She added.

The Pegasus nodded and walked towards the falcon. "What is it Skywalker?" She asked. 'Squawk!' Fluttershy's widened and she took a step back in disbelief. "What? Trixie came back to Ponyville to enact her revenge?" 'Squawk!' "And she has a super powerful amulet that could enhance her magic to Alicorn level?" 'Squawk!' "And right now the Super Fillies are trying to stop her?" Fluttershy looked at Twilight with a worried expression on her face. "Twilight quick! You have to safe them."

The Unicorn nodded and looked back at Skywalker. "Lead the way Skywalker!" She exclaimed before following the bird towards the direction of Ponyville.


Meanwhile near the Town Hall, the Citizens of Ponyville were terrorized by the Sith Mare Darth Trixie. The cloaked mare unleashed terror in the shape of bad fashions and cruel jokes. She gave Rarity a horrible fashion choice for the day, she removed Pinkie Pie's mouth, she cursed Rainbow Dash with an over sized wings, and she merged two innocent colt's horn together.

"Stop right there evil Sith Mare!" The Crusaders stood bravely in front of Sith Mare Trixie. The citizens of Ponyville stood behind them, cheering for their victory. "This ends now Darth Trixie! We, the super fillies will stop you!" Apple Bloom exclaimed.

The Sith Mare however just turned her nose up arrogantly. "And what chances does some brats stands against the great and powerful Trixie?" Her horn and her eyes glows red. 'Pew' A beam of red magic soared through the air and landed right in front of the fillies.

The Super Fillies didn't stand around waiting for the spell to take effect. They quickly jump away and surrounded Trixie from all sides. 'ROAR' A huge Venus fly-trap sprouted from the ground where the spell just hits. It snapped around angrily and starts terrorizing the citizens in the vicinity.

"Sweetie Bell! Use your earth affinity!" Apple Skywalker exclaimed. Sweetie Leia nodded and the ground beneath her shook. A huge patch of land floated up from the ground and dropped down on top of the monster flower. 'SCREECH' It screeched in agony before retreating back into the ground.

Trixie scowled and delivered another beam of magic, this time aimed straight at Scoot-Solo. 'Pew' The Pegasus dodged the attack and ran around the Sith Mare. Her suit started to light up in a brilliant yellow light and sparks of electricity appeared below her hooves. "Surrender now Darth Trixie! Or you will face the dreaded Lightning Hooves!" The Citizens gasped in shock and awe when they heard that.

"Trixie will not surrender! Little sparks of light is no match for- AH!" Her words were cut short when a painful jolt of electricity appeared on her side. She looked beside her and saw Scootaloo pressing her front hooves against her side. Her horn glows bright and a wave of red magic appeared all around her, knocking Scootaloo away from the her.

She glared at the Pegasus and her horn glows bright. "You dare to hurt Trixie!" A huge beam of magic came rushing down towards Scootaloo. 'BANG' The spell hit a huge dictionary and turn it into ashes. The Pegasus smiled thankfully at Sweetie Bell before running back towards Apple Bloom.

Trixie glared at the two of them and her horn glows bright. 'Clang' A blue magic shield appeared around the two fillies and Sweetie Bell walked in with a determined look on her face. "Stop hurting my friends Trixie!" Sweetie Bell exclaimed.

"Oh? A brave little filly dares to stand up against the Great and Powerful Trixie?" Her horn glows bright red and she shoots out a beam of red magic at the unicorn filly. The Unicorn failed to dodge the spell and she found herself engulfed in a beam of red magic. "Now you will never stand up!!!"

Sweetie Bell's eyes widened in horror when she realized that she cannot feel her hooves. "What have you done to my hooves!" She yelled, helplessly flopping down on the ground. She tried to use her magic but she cannot feel her horn. "My horn! What have you done to my horn!?"

"Sweetie Bell!" Apple Bloom and Scootaloo exclaimed. They quickly ran towards their friend. "Give her back her hooves!! You fiend!" Scootaloo charged towards her with the lightning hooves. A trail of lighting bolt could be seen behind the Pegasus as she gets nearer and nearer.

"Trixie will not fall on the same trick twice!" She shoots out another beam of magic at Scootaloo. However, the Pegasus dodged it and lunged at her from behind. "Let go of Trixie!" Trixie exclaimed, bucking around erratically to get Scootaloo out of her back.

Scootaloo tried to hang on to the mare. Then she looked at Apple Bloom with an urgent expression on her face. "Now Apple Bloom!!!" Apple Bloom nodded and jumped as high as she can. 'Wham' She delivered an aerial hoof-punch at Trixie, knocking her a few inches back.

Trixie's eyes glows red and a murderous expression appeared on her face. "Oh you will regret this..." A huge amount of magic builds up on her horns. A huge blast of red magic shoots out of her horn. 'CLASH' A powerful purple barrier appeared between them and Trixie. 'Bzzt' Twilight teleported right between them and Trixie, a dead serious expression could be seen on her face.

"Trixie, stop this at once, I am warning you..." She said threateningly.

The Blue Unicorn scowled at Twilight. "You and I have some unfinished business." She shoots out another beam of magic at Twilight, yet it cannot penetrate the barrier. "Looks like you still have a couple of tricks Twilight Sparkle..." She glared at the unicorn. "Is it because of that thing you're wearing?"

Twilight narrowed her eyes. "It doesn't matter! I will not stand by and watch you bully my friends and hurt anymore innocent fillies!" She exclaimed. "And don't talk about me cheating, you're the one using the Alicorn Amulet!" She pointed at the amulet on Trixie's neck.

Trixie gritted her teeth. "You... How do you know?" Then she shook her head. "But that doesn't matter, Trixie will still show you that she is the most powerful pony in all Equestria!" She built up a powerful concentrated magic at the tip of her horn. Then she charges at the barrier with her horn. 'BOOM' In a flash of red and purple, Trixie broke through the barrier and stood between Twilight and the Crusaders.

"Trixie please! Take off that amulet, it's corrupting you!" Twilight exclaimed trying in vain to stop Trixie from doing anything stupid.

Trixie shook her head. "No! This amulet gave Trixie power. Trixie will defeat you with this amulet and-" Her words was cut short when Scootaloo lunged again at her back, distracting her from the fight. "Get off me!!!" Her horn glows bright, but before she can knock down the Pegasus she felt a pair of hooves around her neck.

"Apple Bloom no! That Amulet can only be taken off by the user!" Twilight warned. But the earth filly didn't hear her. Sparks of lightning appeared on her hoof, if she can't take it off then she's gonna destroy it. The Amulets sparked in crimson lightning and Apple Bloom was knocked down to the ground.

"Ahahaha!!! Trixie can feel the power of the amulet! Trixie is the most powerful unicorn of all time!" Sparks of crimson lightning flashes all around Trixie's body as the amulet absorbed the power from Apple Bloom's suit. Her horn glows brilliant red and Twilight quickly put up another barrier between Darth Trixie and The Crusaders.

'BOOM!' A huge blast of crimson lightning magic shoots out of her horn. Twilight with the help of her armor struggled to hold off the attack. The ground below the barrier split apart due to the sheer amount of raw magic. "Run!" She gritted her teeth as her horn glows brighter than ever before.

Apple Bloom and Scootaloo jumped out of the way. "Help!!" Sweetie Bell exclaimed. They looked back and realized that her friends are hoof-less and couldn't do anything but squirm around. Twilight's shield cracked and Apple Bloom knew what she has to do. She ran straight towards her friend and embraced her protectively.

Meanwhile at the sidelines, Applejack just finished picking Rarity up back to her boutique. She gasped in shock when she saw Twilight holding off a powerful attack from Trixie. "APPLE BLOOM NO!!!" Applejack galloped towards her sister in panic. For a split second, she can see Apple Bloom smiling at her. 'BOOOM' The lightning magic broke through the shield and Applejack couldn't do anything as the magical blast engulfed hers and Rarity's sister. "No..." She whispered in horror.

The light dies down, revealing Apple Bloom standing in front of hoof-less Sweetie Bell. The earth pony's suit is shattered and burnt to ashes, her coat was covered with burnt marks and sparks of lighting could be seen flashing around her. "A-Apple Bloom?" Sweetie Bell whispered, looking at her savior with tears in her eyes.

'Thud' Apple Bloom dropped down on to the ground. Sweetie Bell watched helplessly as Applejack came rushing towards them in shock. "Apple Bloom? Apple Bloom wake up!" Applejack nudged her face a couple of times and a trickle of tear rolled down her face. "Wake up sugar cube... Please..." She buried her face on Apple Bloom's downed form and start sobbing in sorrow.

Trixie watched the interaction between the two of them with a horrified look on her face. She looked behind her and saw Twilight glaring daggers at her. "What... is... wrong with you?" Twilight walked slowly towards. "They're just fillies..." Her horn glows bright and Trixie took a couple of steps back in fear. "THEY'RE JUST FILLIES YOU MONSTER!!!" Trixie whimpered a little under her stare. "Take a look at yourself Trixie... Look at what you've become!"

Trixie looked around. She could see hundreds upon hundreds of ponies, all glaring at her in anger in disgust. Not a single one of them shows any awe or fear or anything to prove her being 'great and powerful'. Just plain hatred and disgust towards her. It felt much worse than all those laughs and humiliation she gets. "I-I didn't mean it..." She quickly took off her amulet. "I swear I didn't mean it..."

Trixie turned around, only to come face to face with a very pissed off Rainbow Dash. She watched in a mixture of fear and amazement when the saddlebag Rainbow Dash wore turned into a very powerful body armor. A pair of lighting rifle appeared from the side of her armor. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't zap you all the way back to Canterlot." She said threateningly.

Trixie took a couple of steps back in fear. She watched as a bright ball of light appeared from the muzzle. "No need for all that Rainbow Dash..." Rainbow Dash stopped and saw Applejack walking towards her with Apple Bloom lying down on her back. Her head are lowered and a dark expression could be seen on her face. "We ain't stoopin' down to her level."

Then the earth pony walked closer towards Trixie. "Word of advice: Run, run as fast as you can. Skip towns and change yer appearance, cause if she ain't gonna wake up." Applejack looked up and glared at the unicorn. "He will hunt you down and he will make sure you pay for what you've done..." Trixie shivered in fear when she heard that.

Trixie watched as Applejack and Rainbow Dash walked away from her, followed by every citizens of Ponyville. "N-no! Wait, who is he?" She exclaimed, yet none of them even bother to look back. "Trixie's sorry! Just tell me, who is he??" She looked back and saw Twilight Sparkle standing behind her with a flat look on her face. "Twilight, who are they talking about?"

"Follow me Trixie, let me show you something."


Trixie watched in a mixture of fear and awe as Twilight Sparkle brought her to Fluttershy's Cabin. A huge structure looms near the entrance, a giant bipedal robot with machine guns strapped on its shoulder and a huge cannon behind its back. "That's Bastion, one of Bruce's creation." Twilight said. "Bruce left him here to deal with threats we can't handle." She looked back at Trixie with serious expression on her face. "Consider yourself lucky we didn't activate him."

The blue unicorn gulped and followed Twilight into the cabin. There, she saw a nice cozy living room filled with many woodland animals. Twilight motioned her to sit on a circular table in the middle of the room. They looked at each other for a moment before the purple unicorn sighed. "Trixie, Apple Bloom's in a coma." She said.

Trixie gasped and shook her head. "I swear I didn't mean it..." She said in regret. "It was the amulet, please Twilight, forgive me!"

Twilight took a deep breath and looked out through the window. "I forgive you Trixie..." She sighed and looked back at Trixie with a worried look on her face. "But we need to find a way to bring back Apple Bloom before Bruce came back." Trixie just nodded obediently.

"Who is this Bruce you speak so highly of?" For one reason after another, Trixie found herself regretting ever asking that.

Twilight chuckled mirthlessly. "He's a human and just a few weeks ago he conquered an entire race into submission." She stomped her hoof on the floor twice and a Changeling teleported right beside her. "Guess what? I'm the queen of Changelings now." Then she looked at the Changeling. "Would you be a dear and get us something to drink?"

Trixie watched in shock and awe as the Changeling beside Twilight walked to the kitchen to get some drinks for them. "Here you are your highness." The Changeling put down a tray with a couple of drinks and some cucumber sandwich on top of it.

"Thank you Butterwings, also..." Twilight took out the Alicorn Amulet from her saddlebag. "Can you bring this to the Foundation? Don't let anypony use it okay?" The Changeling took the amulet and nodded at her before disappearing in a flash of green light.

Then, Twilight looked back Trixie. "In other words, Bruce is the last being in all Equestria you wanted to mess with." She pointed at where the Changeling just disappeared. "Bruce shot Queen Chrysalis's horn off just because she threatened to hurt those fillies." A dark look appeared on her face. "Imagine what he'll do to you if he find out about this."

Trixie starts breathing heavily in fear and panic. "Please don't tell him... Please, I regret what I did, just don't tell him!" She begged.

Twilight shook her head. "I'm not going to tell him, but can you convince Applejack not to tell him? Can you convince all citizens in Ponyville not to tell him?" She sighed and put a hoof over her face. "The three of them are a local hero here in Ponyville, everypony loves them and adore them. They always help those who are in need and... You came along and zapped one of them into a coma!!"

"Isn't there anything I can do?" Trixie asked.

Twilight thought about it for a second. "There is one thing..." A hopeful look appeared on Trixie's face. "But we need to move fast, there's no telling when he might come back." She stood up from her seat and Trixie followed her out of the house.


"No! I will never let that mare touch my saddlebag after what she has done!" Rarity said furiously. "She took my sister's hooves and horn, she hurt Applejack sister, and now she's asking to borrow my saddlebag?" She turned her nose up. "I'm sorry Twilight but I simply cannot bring myself to help her."

Twilight walked over towards Rarity with a begging look on her face. "Rarity please! Trixie is going to find a cure for Apple Bloom. If you won't do it for her, do it for me and Apple Bloom." Twilight stared at her with a pair of wide teary eyes and quivering mouth. "Please..."

Of course, Rarity is no match for Twilight puppy dog eyes. She sighed and a saddlebag floated towards them. "All right then fine! Here." Then she walked towards Trixie and glared at her. "Just so you know, I am not doing this for you, I am doing this for her, Trixie..." She spat out her name like a venom.

"Thank you so much Rarity!" Twilight said, putting the saddlebag on Trixie's back. "Is Sweetie Bell all right?" Rarity shook her head and start crying dramatically.

Rarity dropped down on a sofa that just came out of nowhere. "Oh my poor, poor Sweetie Bell!" She put a hoof over her face. "Hoof-less, horn-less, and helpless inside her room..." She sobbed a little in sorrow. "I cannot even imagine the pain and suffering she must be going through!!!"

"I told you Rarity, I'm okay!!!" A voice came from a floor above them.

Twilight rolled her eyes and motioned Trixie to follow her. "Come on Trixie, let's see if I can give Sweetie Bell her hoof back." They walked upstairs and saw Sweetie Bell lying down on her bed like a caterpillar.

Sweetie Bell looked at Twilight and a worried look appeared on her face. "Twilight! Is Apple Bloom okay and..." Her words faltered when she saw Trixie standing behind Twilight with a sheepish look on her face. "You! Give me back my hooves and my horn!!!" She exclaimed, wriggling on the bed angrily.

Twilight pressed a button on the saddlebag Trixie wore. It unfolded itself into a beautiful blue and white armor with actual diamond linings at the side of it. "Now try and reverse the spell." Trixie nodded and shoots out a beam of blue magic at Sweetie Bell. In a flash of blue light, the filly earned her horn back, but still hoof-less.

"My horn!" Sweetie Bell levitated a bunch of books nearby and used it as a floating platform. She flew around the room with her books and landed at the edge of the bed. "Twilight, promise me you'll safe her." She said.

"I promise Sweetie Bell, Apple Bloom will wake up before you know it."


A few hours later...

Twilight and Trixie marched through the dark woods of the Everfree Forest. Anypony in their right mind would stay away from that place because of all dangerous creatures lurking inside it. However, between facing the dangers of the forest and facing the human's wrath; they will definitely choose the former.

Soon, they made it in front of a small hut in the middle of the forest. Twilight knocked on the door and opened it, revealing a zebra sitting cross-hoofed on the wooden. "Zecora? We need your help." She said.

The Zebra nodded and stood up from the floor. "Step in dear friend for which I've seen the answer you seek." The unicorns walked into the hut and make themselves comfortable. "Now gaze upon the cauldron and it will show you the seed that you've sown."

Twilight nodded at Trixie and she watched as the blue unicorn looked deep inside the cauldron. A horrified look appeared in her face and Twilight is starting to get very worried. "Umm, what do you see Trixie?" She asked when Trixie walked back to her with a mask of horror and terror.

Zecora walked towards them. "On a hill at the very edge of Equestria, there grows an exquisite magic flower. Pick the petal it drops at sunset. Then you can make a magical soothing elixir to cure the coma." She explained. "But beware of Tatzlwurm, beneath the flower it lurks. Should you disturb its slumber, your plan will fall and crumble."

Twilight gulped nervously when she heard that. "Do you know where I can find this flower? And is it really at the edge of Equestria?" The Zebra walked towards a compass necklace hanging on the wall nearby. She put it around Trixie's head and took a step back.

"The Compass of Destiny will show you the way to your heart's desire. But beware, should you betray the compass, it will lead you to your doom." Zecora explained. "Now go, you only have three days before the Papa Wolf returns."

Both Twilight and Trixie nodded and hurriedly walked out of Zecora's hut.


"And why in the name of Equestria would I want to help her? I don't care if Bruce's gonna beat her up, she almost killed Apple Bloom!" Rainbow Dash turned up her nose and shook her head. "Sorry Twilight, but I am not giving you a lift across Equestria just to safe her hide."

Twilight sighed and looked at Trixie with a deadpan look on her face. The words: 'You owe me big time' was left unspoken. Then she looked back at Rainbow Dash with a pair of wide teary eyes and quivering mouth. "Please Rainbow Dash... Do this for me and Apple Bloom..." She begged with a sad look on her face.

Rainbow Dash sighed in frustration. She walked out of her cloud house and stood at the edge of the cloud. She took a huge chunk of cloud and tied it to her body. "Come on, let's get this over with..." Twilight and Trixie stepped on to the cloud before Rainbow Dash took off, sending them soaring through the air in high speed.

"Thank You so much Rainbow Dash, Applejack would be very grateful of you." Twilight said gratefully. Rainbow nodded and turned on her armor to give her some boost. "Which way Trixie?" She asked the blue unicorn.

Trixie looked at the compass for a moment. "To the right." Rainbow Dash turned to the right. "Keep going forward, we're on the right direction." She said.

"Shut up! You're lucky Twilight asked me to help you." Rainbow Dash exclaimed grumpily.


After seven grueling hours of travelling through the sky, Rainbow Dash finally hit her limit. She shook her head and took a deep breath in exhaustion. "That's it... I'm all out..." She stopped the cloud and dropped down right on top of it. "I'm just gonna lay down here and..." She yawned in exhaustion. "Take a nap..."

Twilight smiled at Rainbow Dash and conjured up a blanket for her. Then she looked down from the cloud and realized that the cloud is just a few feet away from the ground. "Come on Trixie, let's give Dashie some space to rest. She's been flying seven hours non-stop." Trixie nodded and they both jumped down from the cloud. They walked towards a single tree in the middle of a deserted wasteland.

Twilight and Trixie lay down below the tree, each one of them looking up to the sky in deep thought. "So... You've been silent through the whole ride... Are you worried about Bruce?" She asked in concern.

Trixie sighed and nodded. "Don't blame Trixie, you've been describing him like some sort of an all-powerful deity." Then she looked back at Twilight in confusion. "However, Trixie still doesn't understand why you're helping her." She asked.

The purple unicorn just smiled at her. "I know you didn't mean to do anything. It was the amulet that makes you did those horrible things." She replied.

Trixie sighed and shook her head. "Twilight, do you know why I came back to Ponyville?" She said with a regretful look on her face.

"To enact your revenge for humiliating you during that Ursa Minor incident?" Twilight asked with a knowing smile on her face. "I figured you would be pretty mad, but I didn't know you'll hold that much grudge for years now."

"No Twilight." Trixie sat up from her position. "After you humiliated me in Ponyville, Trixie lost everything..." Her horn glows bright and a floating screen appeared in front of them. It shows an image of Trixie being laughed at during one of her performance. "Her fans, her dignity..."

The screen changed into a picture of Trixie working in a rock farm. "Trixie lost her job and the only place who wants to take her is a rock farm." The screen changed into a picture of Trixie walking down an alleyway in Canterlot. "Trixie was filled with so much hatred that she spend all money she gained from the Rock Farm to buy the amulet."

The screen changed into a picture of her staring down at Apple Bloom's downed form. Trixie gritted her teeth in frustration and sighed in regret. "Trixie's only desire is to entertain, to amaze everypony with her magical talent." She looked down and a trickle of tear rolled down her face. "Now I have lost everything..."

Twilight's eyes widened in realization. "I ruined your life..." She embraced Trixie into a hug. "I ruined your life... I'm so sorry Trixie..." She whispered to her.

Trixie shook her head and let go of Twilight. "Trixie is fine Twilight Sparkle. She knew she's about to get what she deserve for being blinded with arrogance for so long..." She said in acceptance. "Now, sleep Twilight Sparkle, I'll keep watch."


"Wake up everypony! I think I found the flower we're looking for." Rainbow Dash said, waking both Trixie and Twilight from their slumber. They looked around her and saw a huge flower growing on top of a huge mountain. "Now how in Equestria are we gonna get that thing back home?" RD commented.

Twilight and Trixie jumped off of the cloud and walked towards the base of the flower. "Zecora said that the petal will fall during sunset and..." Twilight's words faltered when she saw one of the huge flower petal floating down towards them. "Rainbow Dash, do you have any spare clouds?" Twilight asked.

The Pegasus let go of her bindings and soared further up into the sky. Then she came back with a bunch of clouds in her hooves. She combined the clouds with the one she was using earlier, making it into a much bigger platform. Then she lowered it down to the ground. "Here, put that thing here." The unicorns nodded and used their magic to put it on the cloud.

"Maybe we should take another one, just to be safe." Twilight said, using her magic to pull the petal. "Little help here Trixie?" They both closed their eyes in concentration as their horn glows brighter than ever to pull a petal out of that flower.

Rainbow Dash watched warily as the two unicorn started uprooting the flower. "Um Twilight?" The flower started lean closer and closer into the ground. "Twilight, you're uprooting it!" Rainbow Dash moved the cloud away as the giant flower fell down on to the ground.

The Unicorns opened their eyes and looked at the fallen flower beside them. "Oh no..." Twilight looked at the hole where the flower once stood and a rumbling sound came from below her. "Quick run!!!" They all jumped into action and hopped on to the cloud.

'SCREECH' A huge worm-like monster sprouted up from the ground. It opened its tri-mouth and shoots out tentacles at the ponies. "AAAH!!! HELP!!" Trixie yelled when the coils caught her and start dragging her towards the giant worm. Twilight quickly shot it with a beam of magic and the Tatzlwurm let Trixie go.

They quickly ran towards the cloud and Rainbow Dash quickly activated her booster. They flew through the air for a few seconds and landed on the base of the mountain. "I think we're safe here..." Rainbow Dash muttered. "Let me catch my breath for a moment, that worm was..." She shuddered a little. "Tad bit freaky."

'SCREECH' Speak of the worm and the worm shall come. It sprouted out from the ground in front of them and shoots out a sickly green sneeze at them. Twilight instinctively puts up a magic shield to protect Rainbow Dash. Unfortunately, Trixie was standing out of her range and she couldn't put a up a shield in time.

'Thud' Twilight and Rainbow watched in shock when Trixie just dropped down on to the ground. "Trixie!!!" They galloped towards her to check on her condition. Her face is pale and she's completely unconscious. "Rainbow, we need to get her back to Zecora's ASAP!!"

The Pegasus nodded and quickly bind herself to the cloud. Twilight gently put Trixie on top of the flower petal on the cloud. "Next stop, the Everfree Forest!!!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed before pulling the cloud through the Land of Equestria.


The next day, The Unicorns and The Pegasus arrived at Zecora's hut. The Zebra ushered them all in and check on Trixie who is still unconscious. "It is the Tatzl-flu if I'm not mistaken. A disease powerful enough to weaken a god-like deity." She walked over towards the giant petals and folded them. She put them all into her cauldron and add some more ingredients.

A few minutes later, Zecora took out a glass jar and filled it with the potion. "Give this to Apple Bloom and she will wake up." She gave the jar to Twilight before looking back at Trixie. "I'm afraid to say that not many forces in Equestria are capable of surviving let alone curing Tatzl-flu."

Twilight closed her eyes and nodded in acceptance. "I understand..." She walked towards Trixie and gently picked her up. "Will she ever wake up?" She asked the zebra.

Zecora closed her eyes and nodded. "Yes, but she will lost the one thing she can be proud of."

Twilight nodded and put Trixie on top of a cloud. "Come on Rainbow Dash... Let's give the potion to Apple Bloom." She said.


The next day...

It was time for Princess Celestia's arrival with the delegate from Saddle Arabia. Standing right in front of Twilight is a bunch of little animals and a very terrified Fluttershy. A small smile appeared on Twilight's face as her horn glows bright. 'This one is for you Trixie.' She thought to herself. "Now, watch in awe as I, The Great and Powerful Twilight levitate these animals to create a symbol of infinity." She exclaimed, making the audience gasped in amazement.

Slowly but surely the animals start levitating up into the sky. Twilight narrowed her eyes in concentration as the animals above her formed into a symbol of infinity. "Limitless! Unlimited! Endless!" She exclaimed, causing the audience to cheer and gasped in amazement. "Infinity!!!" Fireworks shot out from behind Twilight forming into another symbol of infinity.

'Vworrp' Twilight gasped when she heard that sound. 'Vworrp' Now, all eyes were focused on a blue wooden box slowly fading into existence near the stage. 'Vworrp' The TARDIS materialized into existence and a very familiar figure walked out of it. "Bruce! You missed all the fun!" Twilight exclaimed from the stage.

Bruce smiled and looked at Twilight. "I can't wait to hear all about it." Then he noticed the symbol Twilight is making above her. "Is that infinity?" He asked in amazement. "I'm flattered do you know that?"

Twilight dramatically stood on her hind hooves and the animal above her clumped together while some revolved around it. "Now, watch in awe as I, The Great and Powerful Twilight summon the Super Fillies from the center of atom." The animals who formed the center of atom slowly moved apart, revealing the Crusaders floating proudly in the air with dozens of animals floating around them.

The delegate from Saddle Arabia gasped and applauded in amazement followed by a loud cheer from all the audience. "Bravo Twilight!" Bruce exclaimed, clapping his hand in amazement. "I never knew you're that good when it comes to stage performance."

Soon, the show is over and Twilight quickly walked down the stage to meet her human friend. "Bruce! I'm so glad you're all right." She hugged Bruce for a moment before looking at three cloaked ponies standing in front of the TARDIS. "Who are they?" She asked him.

Bruce thought about it for a second and shrugged. "Well I guess there's no harm to it." He motioned the main six to step closer towards them. "Okay you three, you can open your cloak now." He said.

The main six watched in shock and disbelief when they saw three copies of their friend standing in front of them. "Two Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy?" Pinkie Pie zipped right in front of each one of them with a huge grin on her face. "This is the best day ever!" She blew a confetti that just came out of nowhere. "Now we can have twice the amount of fun!"

Bruce watched in amusement as the alternate Rainbow and Fluttershy cringed at the sight of the pink pony. They all just watched her warily in fear and paranoia. "What's with the look? Is there something on my face?" Pinkie Pie looked at her friends and they all just shook their head in confusion.

"Perhaps you should give them some time to settle in." Bruce said while the others just nodded in agreement. "They've been having a rough day you know?" He added before motioning them to step back into the TARDIS.

The three alternate ponies walked back into the TARDIS and it disappeared. Leaving Bruce with the rest of the main six. "Now, tell me everything that happened while I'm gone." He said.


Bruce and Twilight stood in front of a bed. A unicorn lies down on the bed. Her face is pale and her horn is flickering erratically. "She's been like that since she was infected with the Tatzl-flu." Twilight said sadly. "Zecora told me that not many forces in Equesttia can survive let alone curing the disease."

The human walked towards his desk and picked up his scanner. "But I'm not from Equestria." He scanned Trixie for a moment and he raised his eyebrow in interest. "Hmm... Her magic is corrupted. If she was any stronger she might've fought back but she stood no chance." He rubbed his chin for a moment. "Her own magic is killing her."

Twilight gasped and looked at Bruce in disbelief. "But... Isn't there anything we can do?" She asked. "I am not giving out on her!"

Bruce held up his hand. "Chill Twilight, let's see if I can purify her with this." He took out a golden pill from his pocket. "If this doesn't work then we have to go with plan B." Bruce opened Trixie's mouth and crush the pill on top of it.

Bright golden light engulfed the unicorn. Bruce took out his scanner and scanned the unicorn in front of him. "Oh shoot!" Bruce ran back towards his working table and picked up his Cutie Mark Extractor. "Don't die, don't die..." he muttered.

Twilight watched in fear as two beams of magic flew out of Trixie's body. One of them is sickly greenish blue, the other one is a wave of golden magic. "Damn it! Twilight, grab your armor and get Sweetie Bell right here this instant!" Twilight nodded and grabbed her saddlebag sitting down on the corner.

'Bzzt' she disappeared in a flash of light. 'Bzzt' She came back a few seconds later with Sweetie Bell standing beside her. "Sweetie Bell! Channel your magic to Trixie and don't let go or she will die." The filly's eyes widened and a beam of white light shot out of her horn.

Bruce took out a scapel from a table nearby. "You two should close your eyes. This is not going to be pretty." Twilight and Sweetie Bell gulped before closing their eyes. For a few seconds they can hear the sound of blade clattering and small drilling noises. They cringed when they heard quiet squelching sound followed by a curse from the human.

"Bruce... I can't keep it going for much longer..." Sweetie Bell exclaimed while her horn started to flicker.

"Just a moment and..." A beeping sound came from the bed. "Okay, you can open your eyes now."

Sweetie Bell and Twilight opened their eyes and they gasped in amazement. Trixie is lying down on the bed looking much better than before. Her face is no longer pale and a peaceful smile could be seen on her face.

The most shocking thing however is a blue crystal the shape of a star attached to the base of her neck. It glows in an etheral blue light, pulsating with an untold amount of power. "Is that?" Twilight whispered in disbelief.

Bruce nodded. "Yep, the Crystalized Singularity." He put a hand over Trixie's mane. "The magic of harmony fought the Tatzlwurm infection. However by doing so, it also broke her magic flow." He took a deep breath and smiled at Trixie. "She lost all of her magic power, yet she gained the cosmic power of singularity in return."

Suddenly, Trixie start fidgeting in her sleep. She blearily opened her eyes and put a hoof over her head. "What happened to Trixie?" She looked around the room and saw Twilight looking at her in concern. "Twilight... Did we made it?"

The purple unicorn smiled. "Apple Bloom is all right. She's with Applejack now." Then she sighed. "You might not know this, but you were infected by the Tatzlwurm." She pointed at the bright spot on Trixie's chest. "We subtituted your magic with that to save your life."

Trixie pressed her hoof on the light. A warm and comforting sensation coursed through her body. Her eyelids dropped in relaxation. "Pretty cool huh?" Bruce commented. "That crystal contained more energy than the sun itself. You practically got an infinite amount of raw power now."

Trixie just nodded and put a hoof over the crystal. "Trixie never seen a creature like you. What are you?" She asked.

Bruce smirked and held out his hand. "Name's Bruce, the only human in all Equestria and the king of all Changelings." He watched in amusement when Trixie's eyes widened in panic and the crystalized singularity in her chest start flashing erratically. "Don't worry, you already earned your Karmic Retribution. I'm not gonna hurt you." He added.

Trixie sighed a little. "Trixie thought you're going to hurt her..." She muttered in relief.

The human put his hand on his pocket. "As a matter of fact, I was going to cut off your horn and turn it into a new rifle." Trixie cringed and put a hoof on her horn. "Then I was going to take away your cutie mark and crush it down for research." Trixie put a hoof over her Cutie Mark. "Then I was going to crush you down into a soup of blood and gore and see if I can extract this so called spectra from your remnants." The unicorn starts hyperventilating.

Then the human smiled. "But the Tatzlwurm beat me to it and Apple Bloom is okay." He put a hand over her mane and start messing with it. "You're lucky Twilight decided to help you. If not you would've been deader than dead!" That didn't comfort her at all. If anything it makes her feel like she just cheated death.

Twilight just sighed at the human's over protective nature. "Come on Trixie, let me show you around Ponyville." Trixie stood up from the bed and followed Twilight downstairs.

Trixie thinks back to the villagers of ponyville and what she has done to them. "Perhaps it would be better for Trixie to go back home." Trixie said with a worried look on her face. "The citizens is better off without Trixie." Twilight however just shook her head and walked towards the entrance. She watched as Twilight opened the door for her and she gasped in amazement.

Almost all citizens of Ponyville stood in front of the cabin. The rest of the Main Six and two of the Super Fillies stood in front of them. Each one of them holding a basket full of fruits and get well cards. Bastion stood behind all of them, holding a huge banner with the words. 'Please Forgive Us O' Great and Powerful Trixie'.

Trixie could only stood in shock and disbelief. She expected the whole town to mock her and hate her for what she has done. Yet here they all apologizing to her, even though she doesn't deserve any of it.

"You got the Super Fillies to thank for all this." Bruce said with a proud smile on his face. "When Twilight brought you back and revived Apple Bloom, they quickly spread the news of how you travelled to the very ends of Equestria and sacrified yourself to cure Apple Bloom. Of course they exaggerated some parts about how you contracted that disease, but in the end..." the human patted Trixie's back comfortingly. "You're a hero Trixie."

Tears of joy start streaming down Trixie's face. She looked at the two fillies plus Sweetie Bell who just arrived with a grateful expression on her face. She lowered down to their level and embraced the three of them into a hug. "Thank you so much!!" The three of them hugged her back. Welcoming their new friends in the ever expanding circle of friendship.


Author's Note:

New chapter! Introducing the Great and Powerful Trixie!!
-
Let me know what you think about my story in the comment field down below.
-
By the way, I am accelerating the story because I want to focus on the awesome episodes in the series.
-
Remind me which chapter you really want me to write in the comment field down below.
-
Thank you so much for reading and if you like this story, give it a thumbs up.