• Published 17th Aug 2017
  • 1,988 Views, 40 Comments

A Perfect World I Almost Ruined - Metatoda42



When Bruce Gunderson stepped into the Land of Equestria, one question remains. Will he bring peace or destruction? As a human, it is within his nature to bring the latter.

  • ...
12
 40
 1,988

Chapter Nine: The Wedding of Love and Destruction

Author's Note:

My god... You have no idea how long I've been waiting for to write this chapter.
-
I can't believe it's only 9000 words long, I mean I would've thought it'll be 10000 or something.
-
By the way, I will skip the Crystal Empire episode because I want to try and explore the ideas first. The next will probably be the Too Many Pinkie Pie's chapter which will features the Secret Canterlot Ponies Foundation.
-
SCP-134: The Mirror Pool
-
I'm excited to write that, are you excited? I hope you are!

Bruce Gunderson sat inside the TARDIS with a grim expression on his face. He took a sip of the tea and looked at the doctor sitting in front of him. "Thanks for telling me this Doctor." He took another sip of the tea. "I need something stronger than this..." He added.

The Doctor shook his head. "Not with Derpy around." He pointed at the Pegasus playing with a snow globe in the corner. "However, I have to ask. What is your next move exactly?" He asked the human. "Are you going to assassinate her? Or are you going to give her a chance?"

Bruce shook his head and waved his hand. "Don't worry, I'm not going to kill anyone in paradise." Then a dark look appeared on his face. "But no promises, if this Changeling things even dare to put one hoof over my friends..." He looked at his shotgun sitting on the TARDIS console. "I'm gonna need all the help I can get..." He muttered to himself.

Then, a wide grin slowly appeared on his face. "That gives me an idea..."


A few days later...

The Main Six stepped off of the train and walked towards the Canterlot gates. They were greeted by a couple of Canterlot Soldiers standing tall in front of the gates. Twilight however, just strolled pass them like she owns the place. "Now where is he..." She muttered in annoyance.

Finally, she saw her brother standing proudly on top of the castle. He noticed her glaring at him for above and he quickly rushed down to welcome her. "I've got something to say to you, mister." Twilight said before her brother can say anything.

Shining Armor doesn't seem to notice all the negative aura rolling off her. "Twily! Ah, I've missed, you, kid. How was the train ride? I–" A hoof over his mouth cut him off.

"How dare you not tell me in person that you were getting married!" Twilight took a step towards her brother. "I'm your sister for pony's sake and Where Were You?!" Her horn glows bright and Shining Armor cringed in fear. "Where were you when Spike left me? When I was alone? When I desperately need a family by my side!" A trickle of tear rolled down her face. "Tell me... Just how busy are you?" She whispered in the end.

Shining Armor looked down in regret. He looked at Twilight and felt like the worst brother in existence. "Twilight... I'm sorry. There's no excuse for what I've done..." He put a hoof over Twilight's body and embraced her. "I'm so sorry... I promise I will make it up to you somehow."

"I missed you..." She muttered.

"I missed you too..." Shining Armor replied.

"Aww... It's a siblings love..." They let go of the hug and looked behind them. A certain earth pony with an atom cutie mark watched them with a smirk on his face. Twilight growled at him while Shining Armor just looked at him in confusion. "What? You guys look cute! Ain't that right Skywalker?" Twilight looked up and saw a Falcon soaring through the sky above them.

"Atom, I swear one of these days..." She threatened him. Then she looked back at her brother. "Bro, this is my friend Atom. I've been living with him ever since Spike left." She explained with an annoyed look on her face.

Some random Stallion have been sleeping in the same house as his sister? Now that captures his attention. "I don't think we've met before. I'm Shining Armor, the Captain of the Royal Guard." He said with cold and calculating look on his face. "Who am I talking to?" He asked in a very challenging manner.

"Someone who's been there for her." Atom replied with a confident smirk on his face. "Mr. Captain of the Royal Guard."

Shining Armor took a step back at the rebuttal. He glared at Atom and his horn started to glow. "You take that back..." He whispered. "You don't know anything..."

"Care to prove that Mr. Perfect?"

They pressed their forehead and glared against each other. A flash of lightning can be seen flashing in front of their eyes. "Stallions huh?" A voice came from beside Twilight.

The unicorn looked back and saw a very familiar face smiling at her. "Ca-Cadance!" Twilight exclaimed in disbelief. She nodded and smiled brightly at her. "Sunshine, sunshine, ladybugs awake! Clap your hooves and do a little shake!" They both sang while doing a little dance on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" Twilight asked. She can already feel the aura of love and compassion the princess in front of her radiates. Then she looked at the stallions still in a headlock behind them. "And also, would you please?"

Cadance chuckled and her horn glows bright. A shining image of love appeared above Atom and Shining, making them stop glaring at each other. A beeping sound came from Atom's saddlebag and he looked around warily. "Mind Control!!!" He exclaimed.

Twilight laughed at the sight of Atom walking around in panic and not noticing the princess standing in front of him. "Ahem." Cadence coughed. "Protector of Equestria I presume?" Shining looked at his fiancee in confusion when he heard that.

Atom stopped in his tracks and looked at Cadance. "Hi! Name's Atom, pleasure to meet you. Also, yeah I'm undercover now." Then he patted his saddlebag to stop the beeping. "Also, was that you? I detected a mild emotion control magic." He asked.

Cadance nodded. "I really don't like to see a close friend of Twilight fighting with her brother." Then she looked at each one of them with a stern look on her face. "Now, why don't you all apologize to each other?" She asked them.

Shining and Atom looked at each other reluctantly. "I said apologize." She repeated, causing them both to jolt and shake hoof with each other. "Now, isn't that better?"

Twilight watched her used to be foalsitter in a mixture of awe and amazement. "That's amazing! I thought Bruce only listens to Fluttershy..." Then she looked at Cadance in confusion. "But what are you doing here? Not that I mind to see you, just wondering..."

Cadance smiled in amusement. "I'm here for a wedding." She replied with a knowing smile on her face.

Twilight rolled her eyes. "Yes, I know you're here for the wedding. Are you helping in the preparations or something?" She asked obliviously. "Or are you just visiting earlier because you're a Princess?"

Cadance chuckled and shook her head. "No Twilight, I am here to have a wedding." She watched as Twilight's expression turned from confusion into glee in just a matter of seconds.

"You're marrying my brother!!" Twilight exclaimed in excitement. "Oh Cadance I'm so happy to hear that!" She looked at her brother looking at Cadance with a soft expression on his face. "Why didn't you tell me?" She asked him.

Shining shrugged. "It was written in the invitation isn't it?" He asked.

Twilight sighed. "I know that, but I'm not familiar the name 'Princess Mi Amore Cadenza'. How should I know that's Cadance's real name?" She asked. "And again, why can't you just tell me in person?" Shining looked down guiltily when he heard that.

Cadance put a hoof over Twilight's mane. "Twilight, go easy on your brother. It's been a stressful day for him." Then she winked at her. "Now why don't we leave them alone to settle their difference? Come on, let's have a walk around the palace." Twilight smiled brightly and nodded.

"Atom, Brother, I'm going for a walk. Don't fight each other while I'm gone okay?" Twilight said before she and Princess Cadance left them alone to their business.

"So... You're the Captain of the Royal Guard huh? I would've thought there'll be more security during the wedding..." Atom commented. "I mean, three princess are gonna be present during the wedding. Shouldn't we at least prepare or something?"

Shining Armor nodded in agreement. "I know, but Princess Celestia insists that there is nothing to be worried about." A look of confusion appeared on his face. "And for that matter, she also told me to decrease the security..." He muttered to himself.

A sudden look of realization appeared on Atom's face. "That's... troubling... Is there anything else odd with the Princess?" he asked him. Knowing for a fact that it is not the Princess who's been giving orders. "And please tell me you didn't actually decrease the security..."

Shining Armor shook his head. "Of course not, I still took an extra measures during the wedding." He looked at Bruce with a worried look on his face. "You look pale, are you all right?"

Atom shook his head and pointed at Princess Celestia walking towards them. "Shining Armor and..." She looked at Atom in confusion. "Who are you?" She asked.

Atom took a deep breath and bowed down at her. "My name is Atom, I am just a friend who's coming for a visit." Then he looked at Shining with a panicked expression on his face. 'Don't tell her about me!' he mouthed in panic.

Finally, Shining Armor realized what's going on. He nodded at Queen Chry- I mean Princess Celestia, yeah she's definitely Princess Celestia. "Yes your majesty, he's a friend coming for a visit. Don't you recognize him?" He asked her.

Princess Celestia shook her head. "You don't expect me to remember the name of all ponies in Canterlot don't you?" She asked with a flat look on her face. "Now, I need to ask, what is that force field doing in front of the entrance?" She asked him.

Shining Armor fidgeted a little. "It is just a standard security protocols." He replied nervously. "Why?"

"Bring it down. It is annoying." Princess Celestia said sternly. "It is a wedding, what would you need so much security for anyway?" She commented carelessly. "By the way, have you seen the Protector of Equestria anywhere? I need to talk to him."

Shining Armor looked at Atom and saw him silently begging him not to tell her. "I... don't know Princess, perhaps he hasn't arrived yet." He said, causing Princess Celestia to stomp her hoof in annoyance.

"But Twilight said that he was here..." She muttered before walking away from them with in a fit of rage.

Shining Armor watched Princess Celestia flying back to her castle with a grim expression on his face. "She should've known who you are." He muttered. "What happened to Princess Celestia?" He asked darkly.

Atom sighed before preparing himself. "Replaced by a Changeling, go figure." He said, causing Shining Armor to take a deep breath in horror.

"Is she the only one?"

Atom shook his head. "No, I'm afraid to say that there are hundreds of them roaming around in Canterlot." He sighed and put a hoof over his head. "That includes half of the royal guard, royalties, and maybe Princess Luna too..." He muttered. "So no, we can't just barge into the castle and confront her."

"Do you have a plan?" Shining Armor asked with a hopeful look on his face.

A small calm yet threatening smile grew on Atom's face. "Yep, and it's on its way."


Meanwhile, Applejack was all over the place. She is responsible for the food and consumption for the wedding. In only a few hours, she and a team of cooks from Canterlot baked a dozen of huge cakes, hundreds of cupcakes, hundreds of pies, and one giant wedding cake. "Twilight! What's next on the list?" She asked while making an ice sculpture the shape of a heart.

Twilight looked over his list and sound of the oven could be heard from right behind her. "The cupcakes!" Twilight exclaimed. She sidestepped and Applejack rushed towards the oven to get the cupcakes. "I think that's almost all of them, just need to put a finishing touches on the cakes."

Applejack put the tray on to a table and grabbed a cupcake. She shoved it into Twilight's mouth and studied her expression. "How was it? Too sour? Too sweet? Too floury?" The only response she got is a muffled response from Twilight and a look of pleasure in her face.

"I believe she's trying to say that it's perfect... Applejack wasn't it?" A voice came from right behind them.

Applejack looked behind her and her eyes widened in disbelief. "Princess..." she bowed down to Cadance before taking a couple more cupcake from the tray. "Here, would you like to try some?" She asked her.

Princess Cadance smiled and took a bite. "Oh, this is amazing!" She finished the cupcake in one bite before looking at another one on Applejack's hoof. "Umm, may I?" She asked in slight embarrassment. Applejack smiled and nodded at her. Cadance took another bite before looking back at Applejack. "I am lucky to have you as my chef... You are truly a talented pony."

Applejack rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment. "Aww shucks.. Thanks Princess, it was nothing." Then she put a bunch of cupcakes on a paper bag and gave it to her. "Here, take some for the road."

Cadance nodded before she walked away from them with a cupcake floating in front of her face. "She's a nice fella..." Applejack commented.

"Yeah, she's the best..." Twilight said in agreement. Then her eyes widened. "Oh! The wedding dress! I need to check on Rarity, see you later Applejack!" She exclaimed before running out of the kitchen.

"See you later Twilight!"


"Can you believe it Twilight? Just a few weeks ago I was making a dress for Princess Celestia, now I am making a dress for Princess Mi Amora Cadenza!" Rarity said with dreamy look on her face. She picked up a couple of fabrics with her magic and judged each one of them. "Now, what is the perfect color for the Princess of Love..."

"Pink?" Twilight suggested.

Rarity's eyes widened. "Yes! Oh a white dress with a dash of pink colors and..." She looked at the dress she already prepared. "What have I done!?" She exclaimed dramatically. "It's horrible..." She lay down on a red sofa that just appeared out of nowhere and start crying in sorrow.

Twilight walked towards her and put a hoof over her head comfortingly. "Come on now Rarity, Princess Cadence is the nicest pony out there. I'm sure she'll appreciate whatever you made for her." Rarity sobbed a little and looked at Twilight with a hopeful look on her face.

"Re-really... You think she'll like it?" Rarity asked.

Twilight smiled and walked towards the door. "Why don't you ask her yourself?" She opened the door, revealing Princess Cadence walking in with her bridesmaids. "Hello Cadence, that is my friend Rarity, she's your wedding dress organizer." She explained.

Cadence looked at Rarity who is frantically wiping the tears off her face. Then she looked at the beautiful dress standing beside her. She gasped in amazement and walked towards the dress. "Is that my wedding dress?" The only response she got is a nervous and fearful nod from Rarity. "It is gorgeous, I simply love it..." Cadance said in awe.

That snapped Rarity out of her shock. "Y-you like it? You really mean it?" She asked the Princess in disbelief. "I mean, it's white and gold! And..." She picked up the dress with her magic. "Princess, may I?" She asked hesitantly.

Cadance nodded and let Rarity helped her wear the dress. The unicorn dragged a mirror from a corner and put it in front of of Princess Cadance. "Gasp! You look beautiful Princess!" Rarity exclaimed. "And I haven't put the second layer yet!"

Princess Cadance nodded and Rarity took off her dress. "Thank you very much Rarity, I would love to use this dress for my big day." She said with a grateful smile on her face. "Now if you'll excuse me, I need to check on your friend Pinkie Pie for the reception."

Rarity nodded mutely and waved at Cadance with a relieved and happy expression on her face. Twilight walked up towards her and playfully hoof-punched her shoulder. "See? I told you she'll like it." Twilight said.


Atom and Shining Armor sat on a small cafe in Canterlot. They all have a grim look on their face while preparing for their next move. "Do you know where Princess Celestia is?" Shining Armor asked before taking a sip out of the apple juice.

Atom nodded. "Yes, but I already tasked my friend to retrieve her." He replied before taking a bite out of the cucumber sandwich. "The problem is, I still haven't found Princess Luna." Shining Armor sighed and looked out of the window.

"Who else knew about this? What about Twilight, does she know anything?" Shining asked. "Please don't tell me we're on our own..." He added.

Atom shook his head. "Don't worry, we have an ex-SCP Agent, a Time-Lord, and a Giant Robot from another universe to help us." Then he pointed outside the cafe. "There's also an old SCP Bunker in there, that's where we'll evacuate the citizens if the worst came to the worst."

Shining Armor sighed relief. "The Secret Canterlot Ponies Foundation... Thank goodness their remnants are still alive." He muttered to himself. "And why can't we tell Cadance and my sister about any of this?" He asked again.

"Because I'm afraid they're going to do something stupid like rescuing Princess Celestia." Atom replied. "Sorry but, between you and me, I never trust a mare on an undercover mission." He explained. "Except maybe that one time in Dodge Junction, but that's beside the point."

Shining nodded understandingly. "So what's our next move?" He asked him.

Atom pointed at the window at the other side of the room. There, they can see Twilight and Princess Cadance peeking outside the window waving at them. "Come on, our girls are waiting for us." Atom said cheekily.

Shining Armor nodded and stood from his seat. "You're right, she's waiting for me..." Then he narrowed his eyes. "And what do you mean by 'our girls'? My sister is off limits!" He exclaimed, following Atom out of the Cafe in annoyance.

They met up with Princess Cadance and Twilight outside the cafe. "I'm glad to see you two being nice with each other." Twilight commented. "I thought Princess Cadance would have to use her magic again just to make you go along."

Atom shrugged in response. "Well, us bros gotta stick with each other." He put a hoof over Shining Armor's body. "Besides, Captain isn't so bad to hang with. After you get past his stern, stuck up, exterior. He's a goofy old Unicorn in the inside." Cadance and Twilight laughed when they heard that, making Shining Armor blush in embarrassment.

"So, what have you been talking about? You looked so serious inside the cafe." Princess Cadance asked in concern. "Is there something wrong?" She asked again.

"Nothing's wrong my love, Atom just asked if he can date my sister. I said no." Shining Armor watched in amusement as Atom starts stuttering in denial. Twilight however just blushed in embarrassment. "But seriously, don't even think about it." He added.

Atom took a deep breath to regain his composure. A mischievous smile appeared on his face. "Twilight, can you believe this guy? Telling what you can and cannot do?" He asked, enjoying the look of disbelief in Shining's face. "You know what? After the wedding, we're gonna have a double date. You and me, Captain and Cadence what do say?"

Both Cadence and Twilight nodded in agreement. "That sounds like fun." They both said in agreement.

"You can't possibly-" "Overruled!" Atom exclaimed, cutting Captain off. "Now, let's talk about the place. How's Moonlight Hill Sounds?" He asked, enjoying the priceless look on Shining's face.

"What's Moonlight Hill?" Twilight asked.

"A nice spot behind the Cabin. Perfect for romantic dates." He emphasized the word just to tick the white-coated stallion.

Suddenly a ringing sound came from his saddlebag. He opened it and picked up his Walkie-Talkie. "Hello?" A panicked expression appeared on his face. "The Sun!!! How can I forget? Hang on doc, I'll be there. Do not come to me, I'm in the middle of the town."

He looked at his friends nervously. "Something came up, and it has something to do with Princess Celestia." He said nervously. Shining Armor's eyes widened when he heard that. He looked up and realized that the sun is still shining brightly above them.

"Yes, go ahead Atom." He said.


Atom stepped into the TARDIS and saw the Doctor and Derpy standing near the console. "Okay doc, what's the plan?" He asked him. "And what about Princess Luna?" He asked him again.

The Doctor shook his head sadly. "I'm afraid Princess Luna is also captured. It seems like Queen Chrysalis is smart enough to keep them separated." Then he pulled the lever and the TARDIS sprang to life. "I do have a plan however, call it cheating but this is the only thing we can do."

The TARDIS stopped and the Doctor opened the door, revealing couple of cloaked figure standing on the door. "Step in, please make yourself at home. Thank You so much for volunteering, goodness knows how much we need your help." He said with a relieved expression on his face.

They both stepped in and removed their cloak. "Wow... No kidding... This is cheating." Bruce muttered in disbelief.

Standing in front of him are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna looking strong as ever. They all looked around the place in a mixture of fascination and amazement. "This is quite a remarkable device." Princess Celestia exclaimed. Then she looked at Atom standing in front of her and smiled. "And you must be Atom. The Protector of Equestria." She said.

Atom nodded. "Yeah, thanks for volunteering." Then he opened his saddlebag and took out a gun-shaped device. "This is the Universal Magic Repeater. I need you to shoot it with the magic you used to move the sun and the moon. That way, I can do the same thing in my world." He explained.

Princess Celestia nodded and her horn glows bright. "I suppose this means something bad happened to me?" She asked him before letting go of the magic.

Atom nodded. "Yeah, it's like what happened during Shining Armor's marriage. Just that Queen Chrysalis decided to go after you instead of Princess Cadance." He watched as Princess Luna filled the gun with her magic and the symbol of sun and moon appeared at the sides of it. "Thank you so much Princess, you can go now."

"Can't we come with you?" Princess Celestia asked. "You will need all the help you can get."

The Doctor shook his head. "No, it will cause imbalance between the multiverse. This is enough for us." He opened the door for them and the princess walked out of the TARDIS. "I believe this is good bye. Have a nice day everypony!" They left the TARDIS and The Doctor closed the door behind him.

Then the doctor pulled the lever. "Come on now Atom, tomorrow is a big day."


"Mares and gentlecolts, we are gathered here today to celebrate the union between Princess Cadance and Shining Armor." Queen- I mean Princess Celestia said with a barely noticeable forced smile on her face. "Their love is clear and the commitment are true. May we have the rings please?"

Atom smiled and stomped his hoof once. A whirring sound came from behind him and Bastion walked towards them with the rings on his hand. Princess Celestia let out a sigh in frustration before looking at them with a tired look on her face.

They both wear the ring on their horns and looked at the guests in front of them with a huge smile on their faces. The guests applauded and cheered at them on this beautiful celebration. "I now pronounce you, Mares and Colts. You may kiss the bride." An evil smile appeared on Princess Celestia's face. "For the last time!"

Shining Armor held Cadance close to him and teleported away from the altar. Then he erected a huge shield around the altar, trapping Princess Celestia with a ten feet tall metal giant armed with enough weaponry to level five tanks in under one hour. "The show's over Chrysalis. It's time for you to stop!" He exclaimed.

An evil smile grew on Princess Celestia's face and she started to laugh maniacally. An aura of bright green magic glows around her and she started to transform. 'Thunk' Bastion punched the Changeling in the face, knocking her to the floor. 'BOOM' A flash of lightning shot from the robot's hand, knocking her out cold.

Everypony but Atom and Shining Armor stood frozen in shock and disbelief. Twilight tried to form words about the events that just transpired. However, only intelligible mutterings came out. "Wh-what? H-how? Celestia?" Princess Cadence stuttered before looking her husband in disbelief. "What's going on?"

"Allow me to explain." A random mare stood from her seat. A bright ring of green flame appeared around her, sending the other guests in massive panic. "Shining Armor and that earth pony thought they can trap me using a metal puppet." She transformed into none other than Queen Chrysalis herself. "Yet what they accomplished is trapping their strongest weapon in the altar."

A bright ring of green flame appeared around Bastion and it disappeared. "Now, rise! My loyal subjects!"

Half of the guests who were running around in panic turned into a changeling. Atom, Shining Armor, Princess Cadance, and the Main Six gather closer. Those who can use magic erected a shield around themselves. Shining Armor stepped forward and glared at the Queen. "You will not get away with this... At this moment the- mmph!!!" Atom put a hoof over Shining's mouth to shut him up.

"Don't tell her our plan genius!" Atom exclaimed.

Queen Chrysalis laughed and shoots out a powerful beam of dark green magic towards the force field. Atom turned on his Supreme Alicorn Armor and strengthen the barrier with his faux unicorn horn. He watched carefully when all of the changelings in the vicinity started attacking their barrier. "What now?" Shining asked, struggling to keep the force field up.

Atom gritted his teeth. "I hate to say this, but now we wait." He muttered. "We hold on as long as we can until..."

'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' A victorious smile appeared on Atom's face. Everypony looked behind and a blue box just materialized out of thin air. "What in Equestria..." Twilight muttered in disbelief.

The blue box opened, revealing Bruce Gunderson and Princess Celestia standing tall and proud in front of them. "Took you long enough!!!" Atom exclaimed from behind the barrier. The rest of the ponies could only look at Bruce and Princess Celestia in disbelief.

Bruce just laughed and tossed each one of his friends their saddlebags. "Word of advice, don't think about this too hard and just focus on kicking their hindquarters." He said pointing at hundreds of Changelings surrounding them from all sides. "Celestia and I will handle the big ugly." He pointed at Queen Chrysalis staring at them in disbelief.

The main six shook their heads and put on their saddlebags. Atom and Shining Armor sighed before releasing the barrier. "Cadance, get into the TARDIS; you'll be safe in there." Shining Armor said, pointing at the blue box. Princess Cadance walked into the TARDIS with reluctant expression on her face.

'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' 'Vworrp' The TARDIS disappeared from existence. Shining Armor sighed after knowing that the love of his life is safe. "Everyone else, we need to make it back to the city. The citizens needs us, now move, move, move!!!" He exclaimed.

Applejack and Pinkie Pie charged forward. They kicked and hoof punched all the changelings around them, clearing the path towards the balcony. With every attack, they sent five or more changeling flying away to the walls while Pinkie's Party Cannon blew a hole in their formations.

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash zipped all over the place, sending aerial kicks from all over the place and shock waves that knocked out the weaker ones. She watched as Applejack and Pinkie Pie started to get overwhelmed. "Twilight! Rarity! Put up a shield, I'm taking out the trash!" She flew all over the ballroom in blistering speed, creating a circular current of air that slowly turned into a tornado.

All of the changelings but Queen Chrysalis was caught into the tornado, causing them to fly all over the room and slammed to the walls around them. "Take that Changelings!!!' Rainbow Dash exclaimed before expanding her wings to stop the tornado.

Soon, the whole place were filled with hundreds of changelings moaning in pain and exhaustion. The main six and Shining Armor walked towards the balcony and jumped to the city. "Come back here you cowards!!!" Queen Chrysalis exclaimed. Then she looked at Bruce, Atom, and Princess Celestia glaring at her. "You will regret this!"

Queen Chrysalis shoots out a beam of magic and Princess Celestia shoots out her own. However, the princess doesn't stood a chance against the Queen Chrysalis. The beam of dark magic gets closer and closer to her until. 'Boof' Bruce punched Chrysalis in the face and ruined her concentration. "What? Not used getting interrupted during a stand off?" He asked with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Word of advice." Atom said towards Princess Celestia. "If you can dodge it, then dodge it." He said with a deadpan look on his face. His horn glows bright and a nearby chair floated up. The chair soared through the air and straight at Queen Chrysalis's head. "Kinetic Energy you little bug!! Haha!!" He exclaimed in mirth.

Bruce watch as Queen Chrysalis's horn started to glow. He took out a rifle-shaped device and started to shoot the queen with lightning bolts. The Queen however just erected a shield and glared at Bruce. "Simple lightning will never defeat me!" She exclaimed.

"Glad to know that." He dropped his weapon and took out another one. "Those lightning bolts are hard to come by. But these... are super easy to get." He fires off a blinding light of pure concentrated magic at the changeling. Bypassing the shield completely and knocked her down to the ground.

Queen Chrysalis teleported right behind Bruce and shot him with dark magic. "Gah!" Bruce exclaimed, dropping down to the floor. "Little help?" Queen Chrysalis shot Bruce's weapon with her magic, obliterating it. "I just finished that!!!" Bruce shouted.

Celestia and Atom stepped forward. They combined their magic and shoots it at the Queen. However, even their combined power isn't enough to bring her down. Queen Chrysalis snarled at them and shot them with her own power. Princess Celestia and Atom dodged the attack before helping their human friend. "What the hell? How are you so powerful?" Atom asked

Queen Chrysalis laughed at them. "At first I was going to capture Princess Cadance and feast on the love of her fiancee. However, I realized that the love of many outweigh the love of the few." She walked towards the threateningly. "Princess Celestia, the love of all ponies in Equestria coursed through my veins. Feeding me with magic and power, now... I am the most powerful being in the world!!!"

She shoots out a beam of dark magic at the three of them. 'Clash' Bruce extended his metal wings to protect all three of them. "Magic got nothing on Physics." Bruce exclaimed. He stood up and ran towards the changeling. He ducked from another beam of magic and 'Crack' he delivered a nasty left hook at the Queen before jumping back to regain his composure.

A murderous expression appeared on the Queen's face. She rubbed her jaw with her hoof and glared at the human. "You..." A bright green light grew around the Chrysalis and a wave of green flames soared towards Bruce. 'Bzzt' Princess Celestia teleported Bruce away before sending out her own magic to counteract the dark one. "I will destroy you!!!" The Changeling yelled in rage.


Meanwhile, The main six and Shining Armor are facing the changelings in the city. The fact that they've been feeding off the love of all ponies in Canterlot, makes them much more stronger than before.

Pinkie Pie blasted another five of the Changelings with her Party Cannon before running towards Applejack. "Hi AJ!" She greeted her while kicking a Changeling in the face. "How's it going?" She asked again.

AJ smacked two changeling's against each other and bucked another one into the sky. "This ain't really the time Pinkie!" She ducked from a small beam of green magic and jumped into the air. 'Whack' She twisted in midair and whacked three changelings out of the way.

Pinkie Pie smiled and hopped on top of a Changeling, flattening it. "Hi Rarity! Hi Twilight! Hi Shining Armor! How's it going?" She greeted her friends who were shooting a bunch of Changelings from inside Shining Armor's barrier. "Not now Pinkie!" Twilight shot a Changeling that was about to sneak up on Applejack and shoot another one that was about to sneak up on Pinkie Pie.

Rarity took a deep breath and a bunch of pebbles rose from the ground. "Darling, we are in the middle of something. Perhaps you should talk to Fluttershy? I think she needs more help than you do." The pebbles flew around them, creating a small rocky tornado that knocked down all of the nearby Changelings. 'Whoosh' Rarity let go of her magic and let the linear force turned the pebbles into a bullet. A dozen of so Changeling were shot by the pebbles and dropped down.

Pinkie Pie smiled and hopped towards Fluttershy who is floating around in panic. "Hi Fluttershy!" She exclaimed, jumping on top of a Changeling and slammed it down to the ground. "How's going?" She asked her cheerfully. Fluttershy just shook her head and accidently landed on a Changeling.

"Oh! I'm so sorry..." Fluttershy exclaimed when she saw the Changeling moaning in pain under her feet. She helped the changeling up and it started attacking her. "AAAH!! Help me!" Pinkie Pie just hoof punched it away like it was nothing. "Sorry, I can't bring myself to hurt anyone..."

"Why don't you treat them like a naughty animal! Use the stare on them!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

Fluttershy nodded and glared at the Changeling. Silence followed shortly after and about fifty changeling who saw Fluttershy stopped in their tracks. "Now you listen here mister! I do not care just how bad you need love, but hurting ponies, invading Canterlot, and kidnapping princess are not the proper way to get love!" She took a step towards them. "Now you will apologize to all of my friends and leave this place forever!"

With that, half of the Changelings in their area fled. But of course there are still more remains. "I'll handle it! Everypony take cover!" Rainbow Dash exclaimed. She activated her Lightning Rifles and a couple of nuzzle appeared on her sides. 'Bzzzt!!' A huge arc of lightning shot out of the blue pegasus, creating a chain reaction that fries all of the changelings in the area. "Aww yeah!!! I told you stealing those lightning bolts were worth it!" She exclaimed towards Twilight with a smug look on her face.

Suddenly a ringing sound came from Twilight's Walkie-Talkie. She answered the call and nodded. "We're on our way." She motioned all of her friends to come closer and she teleported them all to the old SCP Bunker.


An hour before...

The Doctor stood back to back with Agent Sweetie Drops in front of the Bunker Entrance. The Agent held a baton with one of her front hoof while the Doctor goes empty hoofed. "You sure you don't need any weapon?" Sweetie Drops asked while bashing a head of a Changeling with her baton.

"Being a cosmic traveler for decades makes you good at martial arts." The Doctor replied while kicking a changeling in the face. "Besides, I never get used to fight without one of my hooves." He added before delivering a roundhouse kick that knocked down three changelings.

Agent Sweetie Bell just shrugged before lunging at a changeling who thought it was a good idea to impersonate her. She knocked it to the ground and stepped on its face for a good measure. "So is working at the Foundation for half of your life." Then she looked at the Doctor who is giving his look alike a migraine of the century.

"About the Foundation, is it true that it crumbled because of the Bugbear incident?" The Doctor asked while hoof punching a couple of changeling away.

"No, it was something much worse than the bugbear." Agent Sweetie Drops swiped her baton and sent five changelings flying. "It destroyed everything..." She muttered with a dark and depressed look on her face. "I was the only survivor, I was the one who neutralized the threat." She gritted her teeth and sent her pent up rage at a poor changeling nearby, sending it flying into the atmosphere. "Bugbear is just a tough everyday monster who escaped containment during the attack."

The Doctor nodded understandingly while gripping a changeling on a headlock. "You came to Ponyville to live a brand new life." The Agent nodded sadly.

"Ponyville, I would protect that place with my life if I have to." She muttered to herself. "My best friend, Lyra... She's inside the bunker... I would die before anyone ever dare to hurt her..." A changeling lunged at her and she caught it with her hoof. "Do you hear that? I said I will protect her with my life!" She slammed the changeling onto the ground in rage.

The Doctor took one look at Agent Sweetie Drops and he shuddered in fear. "Tartarus hath no fury like a Mare scorned..." He muttered to himself. Then he took out his Walkie-Talkie. "Twilight, if you're done there would you please help us in here?" He asked her.


"You can't keep dodging forever!!!" Queen Chrysalis yelled as she shot Bruce with another beam of green fire. The human paused for a second to catch his breath and held out his wings to block the fire. He cringed a little when he heard creaking sound coming from his back.

"That's brilliant Princess!!!" Atom exclaimed from behind them. "Bruce! Come quick! I'll hold her off as long as I can!" The earth pony flew towards the Queen and delivered an aerial kick right at her face. "Come and get me you sorry excuse of a villain!!!" He exclaimed, leading the Queen to the other side of the room.

Meanwhile, Bruce stood in front of a weakened Princess Celestia and a Sun Cutie Mark floating in front of him. He grabbed the Cutie Mark and felt an untold amount of energy coursing through his veins. "Oh man! How are you not kicking her all the way to the Crystal Empire???" His armor shines in bright golden light and all the burnt marks in his wings disappeared.

A ball of light appeared in his palm. It slowly formed into a beautiful, translucent, shining sword made out of pure sun magic. "I call this one, the Solar Saber!" He said with a confident smirk on his face.

The human lunged at Queen Chrysalis with the Sun Saber. The sword cut through her shields like it was nothing and the Queen was forced dodge the attack. She shot Bruce with a huge beam of light, but it was easily deflected by his saber. "Impossible!" She exclaimed before sending out a huge wave of green flames towards the human.

Bruce floated a few feet up and channeled his magic to his wings. 'Whoosh!' A gust of golden fire appeared all around him and burn through the dark fire. "Nothing is impossible." He said before slicing through the air, creating a crescent shaped beam of light towards Queen Chrysalis.

Queen Chrysalis shot out a huge beam of magic at Bruce. The human sidestepped and make a bunch of shields to deflect the beam. "AAHH!!!" The Changeling cried in agony. She looked to her left and realized that the human deflected her attack with his own.

Bruce took it as a chance. He lunged at the Queen and teleported her and himself out of the palace.


The Doctor and Sweetie Drops has their backs pressed against the door of the bunker. They all have a determined look on their faces as they fought with the last of their strength. The Doctor gritted his teeth and charged, knocking four Changelings away from them. "Second wind?" Sweetie Drops asked while giving a some nasty uppercut to a changeling.

"No, fifth wind... I'm getting old you know!" The Doctor took cover behind Sweetie Drops and starts gasping for breath. "Now where are those mares..." He muttered.

As if on cue, the main six appeared right in front of them in a flash of light. Fluttershy wasted no time using her stare on the changelings while Rainbow Dash shot the rest with her lightning rifles. "Thank Goodness! Finally!" The Doctor exclaimed. "Now we'll just have to wait for Bruce and..."

The Human and the Queen of Changeling shot down from the sky. They both landed in right in front of the main six and the human pressed his Solar Saber against Chrysalis's neck. "You are defeated and outnumbered, yield!" Bruce exclaimed.

Queen Chrysalis let out a small laugh. "Aren't you forgetting something?" She asked with an evil smile on her face. "There's the bride's maids, the bride, the groom, the ring bearer, the guests..." A horrified look flashed across Bruce's face. "Now, where are the flower fillies?"

The Solar Saber dissipated and Bruce took a step back in fear. "No... You wouldn't dare..." He whispered.

Queen Chrysalis stood up and laughed maniacally. "Hahaha!!! Princess Celestia handpicked the Flower Fillies, an easy prey I have to say..." She took a step towards Bruce. "I have them hidden away in the city and my loyal soldiers are awaiting for my command." Her horn glows bright and a ring of fire surrounded her. "Now, surrender or they will die!"

"No." Bruce said

"Excuse me?" Queen Chrysalis asked in disbelief. "I said you will surrender to me or I will kill them." She said.

Bruce put his hands on his pocket and looked at Queen Chrysalis with a flat look on his face. "No, as in, that's not how the deal goes." He said calmly. "The deal goes like this; let them go or I will kill you." He said in an eerily calm tone.

Queen Chrysalis narrowed her eyes. "You're a hero... You're not going to kill me, I know you won't." She said with a hint of fear in her voice. "I know your types, you're not going to stoop down to my level and do such horrible things like 'killing'."

A small neutral smile appeared on the human's face. "You know, when I stepped into this world one thing revolves around my head." He looked at his friends with a kind and loving expression on his face. "This is Paradise." He said with a blissful smile on his face. "The ponies are nice and welcoming, the nature is pure and untouched, the air is fresh, the water is clean, and for once in my centuries of moving from one dimension into another... I really wanted to stay."

A small frown appeared on Bruce's face, not a threatening one, just a disappointed kind frown. "Then suddenly, I met you, the changelings. And I thought to myself, 'Huh? For what purpose does a creature of hell doing here in paradise?'"

The temperature in the surrounding area dropped ten degrees Celsius and the green fires surrounding Queen Chrysalis snuff out. "Then I thought to myself; 'maybe they're lost and they are just begging me to send them back home.' And that's exactly what I'm going to do..."

Then it came... The feeling of impending doom, the feeling of hopelessness, the feeling of death. Queen Chrysalis felt all of her will power, bravery, confidence disappeared like her flames. She watched in horror as Bruce Gunderson just walked calmly towards her. She took a step back and fell to the ground. She frantically scrambled away from him. "St-stay away from me!" Her horn glows bright and she tried to teleport away.

'BANG'

Everypony just watched in shocked silence as Bruce took out his revolver and shot Queen Chrysalis's horn. It fizzled and dies down in a flash of green light. "AAAAAHHHH!!!" A bloodcurdling scream came out of the Changeling's mouth. She dropped on to the ground and start crying out in pain and agony.

The human pocketed his gun. "You know, I always wondered what happened when unicorn lost their horn." Bruce commented without any remorse. He crouched down in front of the hornless queen in curiosity. "Looks painful; tell me, how do you feel?" Bruce asked calmly.

The Changeling glared at Bruce defiantly with tears of agony rolling down her face. "You will regret this..." She whispered at him. She ignored the Doctor frantically waving at her to stop talking. "My soldiers will continue to spread across Equestria and we will have our revenge!"

Bruce sighed and stood up. "Weren't you listening?" He closed his eyes and a small smile appeared on his face. "I'm going to send every single one of you back to hell where you belong." The Solar Saber materialized in his hand. "I will kill each and everyone of you until nothing's left. I will drive you extinct and erase you from the face of history."

Queen Chrysalis shook her head. "Im-impossible! Y-you wouldn't dare!" She exclaimed in disbelief. "Nothing in this world is capable of doing such feat."

Bruce let out a mirthful laughed. "Ahahaha!! Oh hoho now that's funny." He chuckled some more. "Haven't you hear? I am not from this world." Then he stabbed his Solar Saber at the ground just a few inches away from Chrysalis's face. "Look into my eyes and tell me." He bring his face close to Queen Chrysalis's face. "Which one of us is the real monster..." He whispered to her.

Queen Chrysalis whimpered under his stare. "Y-you are..." She whispered in fear. "You're the real monster..."

Bruce smiled and nodded. "Correct, now tell me, which one of us is more powerful?" He asked in soft yet threatening tone.

"You are..." Queen Chrysalis whispered a bit more clearly this time. "You're more powerful."

"Correct, do you understand what this means Chrysalis?" He asked once again.

The Changeling nodded in submission. "Yes, I understand... My lord..." She muttered obediently. "We are at your mercy."

Bruce smiled and moved away from her. "That's good to hear! I'm glad I don't have to kill you to get my point across." He exhaled a breath of relief. "From now on, I am your king. My word is law and you will do everything I say. Do you understand?" He asked her.

"Yes, I understand my lord. Your wish is our command." She said obediently.

"Well then, my first order is: Bring the three fillies we were talking about to me safe and sound." Bruce said with a cheerful smile on his face.

Chrysalis looked at a Changeling who just woke up after being knocked down by Sweetie Drops. "You heard him..." She said threateningly. The Changeling nodded and three familiar fillies appeared in front of Bruce. "They are sleeping." Chrysalis said.

Bruce smiled and motioned Twilight to take them away. "Now, my second order is: Cheat Biology and get some friends." He pointed at the main six who are still staring at Bruce like he just conquered an entire race. Oh wait, that's actually what happened. "Starting with them, it's not hard to be friends with them I can assure you that."

Then he pointed at Twilight Sparkle. "Chrysalis, I also wanted to treat Twilight Sparkle as your new Queen. Her words is my words." He said, enjoying the priceless look on the unicorn's face. He walked over to Twilight.

"Congrats! You're the queen of changelings." 'Thud' the purple unicorn fainted in shock.


The main six, Princess Cadance, Shining Armor, The doctor, Agent Sweetie Drops, Bruce, and Atom sat inside the huge meeting chamber inside the TARDIS. Half of them are demanding one thing and one thing only... "Oh boy! Here comes the fun part!" Atom exclaimed. "Ask away mares and gentlecolts! Haha!"

"How is there two of you!?" The main six exclaimed in disbelief.

Bruce just chuckled. "Well you see, this blue box has the power to travel back and forth in time." He ignored the look of disbelief on everypony's face. "I am Bruce Gunderson from three days before the wedding. I came to the future after The Doctor told me about the threat of the Changelings. There, I assist Atom who is the future me." He explained. "Next question!"

"How did you beat Chrysalis?" Twilight asked.

"I absorbed Princess Celestia's Cutie Mark and imbued it with the power from my armor. Which is powered by a crystallized singularity that pretty much contains unlimited power." He replied simply. "Next question!"

"What is this place?" They all asked.

"It's the TARDIS. Time And Relative Dimension In Space. Basically it's a pocket dimension." Bruce replied simply. "Next Question!"

"Am I really the Queen of Changeling?" Twilight asked.

Bruce nodded. "Yup! Your wish is your command." He said. "By the way, I think those are the only important unanswered questions. Off you go then!" The TARDIS door opened, revealing a bunch of ponies standing around in confusion. "Everypony is waiting for you." Then he looked at Pinkie Pie. "Especially you Pinkie Pie, it's time for the reception."


A few hours later...

A huge party was being held on the palace garden. It was a joyful celebration full of love and excitement. The Bride, the Groom, and five of the main six are dancing and singing together. Pinkie Pie and DJ Pon-3 are bringing the party to life with their music. It was a momentous celebration, to celebrate the union of two souls.

Meanwhile, Atom is sitting with the Doctor in front of the TARDIS. He watched the party with a relaxed yet satisfied look on his face. "Ah... So, am I bringing a good change?" He asked the doctor.

"You do, no doubt." The Doctor replied. "It's only a matter of time before all of the changelings metamorphose into their newer form." He said, looking at a few Changelings disguised as a random pony. "In the mean time, what are you going to do with the Changelings?" He asked him.

Atom shrugged in response. "I dunno, what do you think Sweetie Drops?" He looked at his left and an ex-SCP Agent appeared out of thin air.

Sweetie Drops fiddle around with her watch. "It's up to you, you are their lord and master after all." She stood from the ground smiled. "By the way, Princess Celestia agreed to rebuild the SCP Foundation with Princess Luna as the leader and me as the second in command." Then she looked at the Doctor. "Do you want to join us?" She asked him.

The Doctor thought about it for moment. "Why not, just makes life more exciting isn't it?" He said. Then he looked at a certain Pegasus dancing in the party. "I'm quite sure Derpy won't mind." He added.

"Hey! What about me!" Atom exclaimed. "You didn't ask if I want to join you or not."

Agent Sweetie Drops gave Atom a sweet, sweet, smile. "Protector of Equestria, you are in by default. Also, you are partnered with The Doctor." With that, she walked towards the Party, looking for her best friend Lyra Heartstrings.

Atom just sighed and looked at the Doctor sitting beside him. "I think I'm forgetting something... What do you think should be happening right now?" He asked the doctor.

Suddenly, a mare Pegasus walked towards them. She bowed down at him. "My lord, I have done what you asked. I have befriended Twilight Sparkle, Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie under the identity of Butterfly Wings." She explained.

Atom sighed and stood up from his position. He walked towards the party and waved at his friends to come to him. The Main six walked out of the party to meet up with Bruce and the Doctor. "What is it Bruce?" Twilight asked.

Atom pointed at Butterfly Wings. "Do you know this mare?" He asked them.

"Yes! That's Butterfly Wings! Our new friends!!!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed in excitement.

Atom sighed and looked at Twilight. "Twilight, tell her to do something. Anything." He said.

Twilight raised an eyebrow and looked at Butterfly Wings. "Umm, jump two feet high." Butterfly Wings jumped without any hesitation. Twilight looked at Butterfly apologetically. "Sorry, you must be feeling pretty weirded out by him." Butterfly Wings shook her head and bowed at her.

"My Apology my queen, Atom just gave me a mission to befriend you all." Twilight put a hoof over her face and sighed. She finally realized who she has been talking to.

After a few moment of rubbing her chin, pressing her cheek against her hooves, and counting down from ten; Twilight Sparkle realized what she has to do. "Atom, do you want to watch me do something really crazy?" She asked the earth pony.

A bright smile appeared on the earth pony's face. "Oh I would love to! Give me your worst Twilight Sparkle!" Atom exclaimed in excitement.

Twilight walked towards everypony in the party. "Attention Everypony!!!" She yelled out. The music died down and everypony stopped doing whatever it is they were doing. "I, Twilight Sparkle, the Queen of Changelings order all changeling to transform back into their initial form."

A quarter ponies in the party turned into a changeling, while the rest of ponies started whispering at each other in panic. "Now, I want all ponies to look at each one of those Changelings and accept their difference. Accept that they are creatures just like us. Accept them and welcome them with open hoofs."

Then she looked back at the Changelings. "For the changelings, as your queen I order you to be true to yourself. Make friends and let your friend feed you with their love instead of stealing it from them. Only this way, you can feel the true happiness in life." Slowly but surely, the ponies started talking around with the Changelings. Soon enough, the talking turned into chattering and DJ Pon-3 turned on the music.

In just under three minutes, both the Changelings and the Ponies partied together, not only to celebrate a wedding but also to celebrate the new-found trust and friendship between two different races. "Now this! Is a party!" Atom stood up from his position and smiled. "Come on Partner, let's have some hard-earned fun." He said before he and the rest of the cast joined the party.