• ...
2
 133
 1,616

PreviousChapters Next
The Great and Powerful Storm

(This technically isn't a Thirty Minute Stories story, but I couldn't publish it alone. It's something I wrote for an Equestria Daily event back in May 2011. It was a 300 word story event, and all stories had to star Trixie and/or start with the words "Nopony could remember a time when it had rained so hard." This seemed the simplest place to put it)

Nopony could remember a time when it had rained so hard. Rainbow Dash had created some intense rain storms before, but they were nothing compared to the overwhelming downpour that Ponyville was experiencing right now. Rainbow Dash looked on helplessly at the storm. She and her pegasus friends had attempted to put an end to it, but the magic that was causing the storm was far too strong. Surely, the pony who created this rainstorm was one of immense power, one whom everypony wished they could be.

"I cannot believe that I can't stop this storm!" Rainbow Dash whined. "Truly, I am not as awesome and cool as I thought!"

"Don't worry about it, Rainbow!" Twilight Sparkle said, bowing her head. "It is me who should be ashamed! I tried to use my magic to stop it, but my magic wasn't anywhere near good enough! I am a tremendous failure, and everypony should make fun of me!"

"Don't be so hard on yourself, Twilight!" said the orange pony whose name I forget at the moment. "Even though you are absolutely right!"

"Haha!" came the voice of the Great and Powerful Trixie, who flew past Twilight's window. "My magical storm proves that I am better at magic than you!"

"You are right!" all six of those stupid ponies said together!

The Great and Powerful Trixie laughed a great and powerful laugh, then flew away, and the six ponies drowned in the flood forever! Hahahahahaha!

~~~~~~~~~~

"...ha...ha...ha!" Trixie pulled her hooves away from the keyboard, proud of her work. This was sure to be regarded as the greatest literary accomplishment to ever be written. Even better, it fit all the criteria of the event! She was a perfectionist, though, so it had to be exactly 300 words long.

"....The End!"

Trixie smiled.

PreviousChapters Next