• Published 31st May 2017
  • 859 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Writings of Creation. - HunterBrony101



History of Equestria about Amalthea's wonders(Based on the Bible).

  • ...
 11
 859

5

Joseph's wisdom had saved the griffons from a terrible fate during the famine, and from that time on, Joseph's family made the land of the griffons their home until the end of the famine. Over many generations, they grew into the twelve tribes of Israel.

Soon there came a time when ponies suddenly gained amazing gifts. One section of ponies, by helping a flock of eagles from terrible traps and animals, were gifted with magnificent wings, and became known as Pegasus Ponies. The Pegasi were gifted with controling the weather. Another group of ponies helped protect a magical artifact of a kind hearted dragon, thus they were gifted with magical horns on their foreheads, and became known as Unicorns. The Unciorns were given control over the cycle of Day & Night. One specially gifted unicorn was known as Starswirl.



Now Earth Ponies, Unicorns and Pegasi did not really see eye to eye. They would always bicker to each other.

But soon, a long winter came to their land. The ponies were desperate for their own needs.

Princess Platinum of the Unicorns, Commander Hurricane of the Pegasi, and Councilor Puddinghead of the Earth Ponies all decided to search for a new land.

But once they arrived at the same time, their arguing caused the winter to follow.

Platinum's servant, Clover the Clever noticed that it was caused by the Windigos, creatures who fed on hatred and caused a great blizzard.

By befriending both Smart Cookie and Private Pansy, Clover repelled the Windigos away. Thus the Three Tribes united with one another and named their new home... Equestria.

They thanked Amalthea for all that she provided for them.