• Published 31st May 2017
  • 857 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Writings of Creation. - HunterBrony101



History of Equestria about Amalthea's wonders(Based on the Bible).

  • ...
 11
 857

9

The death of Governor Solomon was followed by arguments and civil wars, and the land of Equestria was divided into two: Isreal and Judah, much to Celestia and Luna's dismay. Many of the ponies turned away from Amalthea to worship idols. For more than 200 years, Amalthea sent prophets to warn the ponies that they would be punished for their sinful ways. Because they did not listen, they paid the price. First the Assyrians came, then the Babylonians. Isreal was conquered and Judah was invaded. Many ponies were exiled to the far-off land of Babylon.


King Nebuchadnezzar of Babylon ordered his servants to find him the finest young colts from Judah, and to have them taut Babylonian. The young colts were trained for three years and they were set to work for Nebuchadnezzar. Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego and Daniel were chosen. All four continued to worship Amalthea, even though they lived in a foreign land.


Babylon was full of statues representing different gods. Nebuchadnezzar set a huge gold statue on the Dura plain. Everypony was to worship it. Anypony who disobeyed would be thrown into a fiery furnace. At the signal, everypony fell to their knees, except Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego.

The young exiles were tied up and thrown into the red-hot furnace. Suddenly, Nebuchadnezzar saw four ponies walking in the fire, and one of them looked like an angel. Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego stepped out of the furnace unharmed. Nebedchadnezzar saw that their Goddess had rescued them and praised how great she was.


Back in Equestria, Nebuchadnezzar left Zedekiah, governor of Judah, in charge of the remaining ponies. But when Zedekiah tried to trick Nebuchadnezzar, the Babylonians besieged the land. Amalthea sent the prophet Jeremiah to warn the ponies that if they surrendered, Amalthea would save them. But they did not follow his advice. The Babylonian army then stormed walls and ran into the Equestrian villages stealing all the bronze, silver, and gold from the temple, before destroying the villages by fire. Zedekiah was captured and his sons were executed. He was then blinded, put in shackles, and led away to Babylon with the rest of the ponies. Jeremiah was allowed to stay behind with the rest of the few ponies left who were in the care of Celestia and Luna.


Years later in Babylon, Darius the Mede came to the throne and made Daniel a top official. Daniel's enemies persuaded Darius to make a law forbidding anypony to pray, unless it was to the king; anypony who broke the law would be thrown into the lions' den. But Daniel continued to pray faithfully to Amalthea.

Darius knew he had been tricked, but he could do nothing. As the entrance was sealed behind Daniel, Darius prayed that Amalthea would protect him. That night, Darius could not sleep. At dawn, he rushed to the lions' den. He called Daniel's name. Daniel revealed himself to be unharmed. Amalthea's angel had shut the lions' mouths.


In a vision, the prophet Ezekiel saw a valley of dry bones, representing the captive ponies, scattered and dead. As Ezekiel spoke Amalthea's words, the bones formed skeletons and grew flesh, a promise that the scattered exiles would one day be reunited and free.


When Cyrus of Persia ruled Babylon, he decreed that the ponies of Amalthea would return to Equestria to rebuild the temple. He gave money and supplies, and silver and gold, which had been stolen from the temple years before. Zerubbabel and Jeshua returned and started the rebuilding work. It took many years to finish.


In far-off Susa, King Artaxerxes' cupbearer, Nehemiah, heard that the walls in Equestria were still broken down, and this saddened him greatly. He prayed for Amalthea's help, and gained the king's permission to go to Equestria. Despite enemy attacks, Nehemiah's team completed the rebuilding in 52 days.

When the villages in Equestria were rebuilt, Ezra the priest read Amalthea's laws to the ponies. They began weeping as they realized how disobedient they had been. They repented and worshipped Amalthea. Through her prophets, Amalthea promised to send a new ruler, The Star Prince, who would defend the ponies, and reveal Amalthea's love to them.