• Published 31st May 2017
  • 853 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Writings of Creation. - HunterBrony101



History of Equestria about Amalthea's wonders(Based on the Bible).

  • ...
 11
 853

1

In the very Beginning, even before the existence of time, there was nothing but Amalthea. She was everywhere, and she was always present. When Amalthea created the heavens and the earth, the earth was without shape or order. It was an empty mass. But Amalthea saw that it was full of enormous potential.


Amalthea's powerful spirit moved over the shapeless earth. Suddenly Amalthea spoke. "Let there be light!"

As soon as she uttered those words, the very first light shone. Amalthea took the light, and separated it from the darkness. She called the light "day" and the darkness "night". As the dusk fell and the dawn came, Amalthea saw that it was good.


Amalthea looked at the waters and mists swirling around the earth, catching the light that she had created. "I will separate the waters, and I will make sky"

Amalthea divided the waters and mists, and circled the waters with sky. Evening came; it was the end of the second day.


"I will create the seas and the dry ground"

Land appeared, but it was empty. "Let plants, trees, seeds, and fruit fill the earth!"

Green shoots began to spring up and cover the ground. They dug their roots deep into the earth, and leaves began to grow. Amalthea was pleased with what she saw.


Then Amalthea made time, with seasons, days, and years. She made the fiery sun to shine thought the day, bringing heat and light to the earth. She made the silvery moon to shine throughout the coolness of the night. Then Amalthea painted the night sky with stars and planets. She knew that her creation was good.


"Let the seas and the sky be filled with life!"

Immediately fish of every kind shimmered in the blue-green waters of the sea. Butterflies, birds, bats, and bees hummed, hovered, swooped, and soared across the sky. Amalthea was pleased. She knew that everything she had made was good.


"Now I will fill the earth!"

Every kind of creature, wild and tame, leaped, slithered, and crawled across the land. "I will make ponies. They will be like me: they will be masters over all life".

When she had finished her creation, Amalthea rested.