• Published 31st May 2017
  • 859 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Writings of Creation. - HunterBrony101



History of Equestria about Amalthea's wonders(Based on the Bible).

  • ...
 11
 859

2

When Amalthea made the earth, she filled it with many living creatures. Then she created the best one of all, in her own likeness.

She formed a stallion out of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life. Thus the stallion became a living being. Amalthea named him... Adam. But Adam was lonely, he wanted a companion.

Amalthea had created many great animals. She brought them to Adam. Whatever animal Adam called, that was it's name.



Adam was lonely, their were so many wonderful animals both male and female, but none of them were fit to be his mate. Amalthea knew this of course.

"It is not good for Adam to be alone, I will make a helpmate for him"

While Adam was in a deep sleep, Amalthea removed one of his ribs and closed the opening with flesh. From that rib, Amalthea created a mare. She then brought the mare to Adam.

Because the mare would be the mother of all creation, Adam named her... Eve.


Amalthea planted a Garden in Eden. She put Adam & Eve into the garden to care for and live in it. In this way, Amalthea showed her love for ponykind.



****************



In heaven, Amalthea had many angels that served her greatly. The brightest angel out of the rest, was Lucifer.

Lucifer was a highly exalted angel. His countenance, like those of the other angels, was mild and expressive of happiness. His forehead was high and broad, showing a powerful intellect. His form was perfect; his bearing noble and majestic. His high position was to guard the throne of Amalthea.


Then one day, the sin of pride came into his heart. He wanted to be like Amalthea. In his madness, Lucifer enticed many angels to join him in an attempt to take over heaven. But Lucifer had a problem, he was only a created being.

Amalthea threw Lucifer and all the rebellious angels out of heaven. These fallen angels became devils, and Lucifer became Satan.



****************


Adam & Eve were happy. They walked and talked with Amalthea.


"Enjoy everything in the garden, but do not eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, for on the day you do, you will die"

One day, when Eve was alone, Satan approached her in the form of a beautiful serpent. He lied to Eve and tempted her to eat from the forbidden tree. Eve made a horrible mistake, she obeyed Satan instead of Amalthea.

Eve took the fruit and ate it. She gave some to Adam and he ate it too. Suddenly, they felt guilty and were afraid.



Adam & Eve tried to hide, but Amalthea knew that they had disobeyed her.


"As punishment, you must leave the Garden. You will be unhappy and feel pain. Your lives will be difficult, and eventually you will die"


Therefore, Adam & Eve left the garden.

As a result, Satan took control of the world's system. Ponykind no longer had dominion over all the earth and was now a slave to the Prince of Darkness and his demonic allegiance.

Yet in her love, Amalthea promised to one day send a great savior to undo the damage caused by Adam & Eve.