• Published 31st May 2017
  • 859 Views, 11 Comments

My Little Pony: Writings of Creation. - HunterBrony101



History of Equestria about Amalthea's wonders(Based on the Bible).

  • ...
 11
 859

3

Adam & Eve had two sons called Cain & Abel. Cain was a tiller of the ground, and Abel was a keeper of sheep. Cain was jealous because Amalthea preferred Abel's generous offerings. One day, in a fit of anger, Cain killed his brother. Amalthea was greatly saddened by this.

Years passed, and few ponies remembered Amalthea at all. They argued and fought; they were selfish and greedy. Amalthea was sorry that she had ever made ponies, and she decided to start again.

Only one pony, a stallion named Noah, was different from the rest. He was a good stallion, and he knew Amalthea.


Amalthea told Noah her plan. "I am going to destroy everything I have made with a flood. But I will save you. You must build an ark, which will keep you and your family safe from the flood"

Then Amalthea told Noah exactly how to build the ark. After 120 years, the ark was finished.


"I want you to take the male and female of every kind of living creature into the ark. Make sure that you have plenty of food for the animals and yourselves. Soon it will start to rain, and the flood will begin. Then everything I have made will be destroyed. I will keep you and your family safe because I know that you love me"

Noah prepared the ark, and it was ready, the animals came to him. They trotted and cantered, slithered and scuttled, scampered and flew to Noah and the safety of the ark. Then Noah and his wife, his three son, and their wives went inside, and Amalthea shut the door.


Then it began to rain. It rained for forty days and forty nights. The rivers rose and burst their banks. The waters grew deeper and deeper until all the towns and villages, mountains, and forests were covered by the flood waters. Everything was destroyed. Only Noah, his family, and the animals were safe in the ark, with Amalthea watching over them. At last, the rain stopped, and a strong wind blew. Slowly, the waters began to go down. One day, Noah opened a window and sent out a raven to see if the land was dry. The raven flew back in forth, but it was unable to find any dry ground, so Noah knew that the earth was still covered with flood water.


Noah waited. The days passed, each one very much like the last. Then Noah took one of the doves and set it free. He watched as the dove stretched its wings and flew away. But again the bird soon returned, and Noah knew that the waters still covered the earth. Seven day later, Noah freed the dove again and waited. That evening, the dove returned with an olive leaf in its beak. The waters were almost gone. Noah waited another week before releasing the dove once more. But this time, the dove did not come back. Noah guessed correctly that it had found somewhere to rest. The flood waters had finally gone, and the land was dry.


"Now it is safe for you to leave the ark. Take your family and all the animals with you. The earth is yours to enjoy"

Noah and his family walked out of the ark and onto the dry land. The animals leaped and bounded across the ground, free at last. Noah's first task was to build an altar. He wanted to thank Amalthea for keeping his family and all the animals safe during the flood.

"I promise that I will never again destroy the earth by flood. And as long as the earth remains, there will always be times to plant and times to harvest, heat and cold, days and years. Look at the rainbow in the sky. It is a sign that I will keep my promise to you forever"


But many years later, the people forgot Amalthea once more. They discovered that they could do many clever things and became full of their own importance. They settled on the plains of Babylonia, and one day, they had a brilliant idea. They decided to build a tower that reaches up to heaven, so that everyone would know how important they were. Every pony was talking about it, for they all spoke the same language.

Amalthea saw how proud they were, and knew they had to be stopped. So she made them speak different languages, and they could no longer understand each other.

After that, the ponies abandoned the tower and settled in different places in the world, each speaking their own language.


There soon came other creatures, Zebras, Griffons, and Dragons.