• Published 28th May 2017
  • 469 Views, 31 Comments

Toaster Waffles Are Magic - TheMajorTechie



This story contains 0% Toaster Waffles, and 100% randomness. Thanks for 100 followers!

  • ...
4
 31
 469

Please wait as your locally hosted universe resets.

Darkness.

Twilight saw absolutely nothing around her as she and her two passengers zoomed through the YaHoO! Highway of Eternal Semi-Doom.

Also, apparently she was a bus now. A magic school bus, to be exact, and Spike was a flower pot.

Don't even get me started on what Thorax turned into.

Either way, apparently the weirdness that occurred moments prior to entering the portal just so happened to crash the universe.


Through her brightly glowing eye-headlights, Twilight spotted a single object, one of which may likely be one of her only chances to escape the strange pocket universe she had entered...

Before Twilight could possibly do anything, Thorax enveloped and dissolved the pancake with his pool noodle ear tentacles.

Just the sheer pitch of Twilight's resulting scream/honk was enough to shatter the fabric of spacetime that they resided on, and so through the newly torn rift, the three majestically escaped on their water scooters.


Applejack didn't know what hit her.

It was either the bus, the flowerpot, or the strange pool-noodle-tentacled slime monster. Or all three.

Either way, she was quite sure that the bus riding a water scooter had certainly given her quite the fright. Same went for the other two scooter-faring wackadoodles.

Twilight groaned as she reverted from her newly discovered bus form, slowly blinking with dazed (and still slightly glowing) eyes.

"What happened?" she murmured, sitting herself up in the rubble of the barn she had collided with moments prior.

Spike and Thorax said nothing, for they were still horrid conglomerates of flowerpot and dragon, as well as slime monster and changeling-thingy.

As for the Apple Horse, Big Mac and Applebloom already rushed the mare away, attaching her to an IV rack filled with cider.