• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 3,988 Views, 36 Comments

For the hive, my mom and myself - Lighting Ace



We all know what happen to ponyville during the changeling attack, but do you ever wonder what happen to Canterlot during all that chaos? I don't, you know why? I lived it

  • ...
21
 36
 3,988

Royal accident

As Celestia was hard at work during day court one of her soldier burst to the door and rush to her side before vowing. Noticing this the princess stop her work and look at the stallion "Yes?"

"I'm sorry to bother your highness but I have urgent news to tell you. Prince Blueblood has suffer an accident in the royal gardens and its currency resting on the castle infirmary"

"What?" Celestia stand up in alarm and worry "How did this happen? Is he in danger?"

The guard shake his head "His life is in o danger but according to the doctors, his mind might had suffer a severe trauma"

Celestia sigh in sadness and look at her assistant "Please put my schedule on hold, I need to see my nephew" The mare next to her just nod and take the papers away as the princess advance throw the corridors "And some pony go wake up my sister, tell her that this is a family emergency"

"Yes your highness" One of the guards say before galloping into another hall presumable to inform Luna of what is happening.

Oh please stars above, let me my nephew be ok Celestia mentally pray as she continue her march toward the infirmary.

Once in there the princess found out her nephew with his head bandaged while a nurse was next to him writing something down. "Nurse"

Celestia ask for her attention while approaching the bed with some worry "How is he?"

"He will recover very soon your highness, luckily the hit wasn't very severe"

"What exactly happen?"

"You could say it was time princess, while the prince was having his daily breakfast on the garden while reading the news one of the gargoyles in the east towers collapse do to erosion and time and hit him right in the head, his body sustain a series of bruisers and of course his head receive the most damage but a guard saw it happening and brought him right away so we manage to save his life"

"Oh thanks the gods above" Celestia sigh in happiness making the nurse raise an eyebrow "I'm apologies for my rudeness princess but…are you really that happy of his well being? I understand that he is your family but Blueblood personality is…"

"Oh I'm well aware of his attitude and how he has become a spoil stallion nurse" Celestia say with a smile before sitting on a chair next to Blueblood and hold his hand "But in the end of the day he is still my nephew and no matter what I would always love him, sure even I wish he could change a little but you can't choose your family right?"

"Riiiight…well according to this he will wake up very soon so just try to keep your voice down and be very careful when he do. I will go check on the other patients your highness if you excuse me"

Celestia nod and let the nurse go before looking at Blueblood again

"Sister?" Turning around Celestia found Luna entering the room with an equally concern expression "I came as fast as I could" She walks and sit on the other side of the bed "Is he…"

"…He is fine Luna, I just spoke with the nurse, his head might suffer a severe hit but there is no severe danger we would need to worry about"

"Thanks the stars" Luna also sigh in relief before looking at her "Also do not worry about our court duties, I have implement the emergency protocol 56"

"56? But Luna that protocol is only when…"

"Our nephew has just receive a severe injury, I refused to leave his side until I determine he is ok, and I know you Tia, you were thinking the exact same thing"

Celestia sigh and nod with a smile "You are right Luna, I consider implement that save measurement, but I was fearing, my actions might have being a bit rash. Thanks for make the call for us Lulu"

"Any time Tia" Luna smile before looking at Blueblood with some concern "Its curious don't you think sister, how a single stallion can be able to make us hate and worry for him so much at the same time"

"Please Luna don't say that"

"But its true, even if we love him, you need to admit that Blueblood has grow to be lazy, spoil and snobbish, I really sorry to say this Tia but you definitely spoil him"

"If loving your family is a crime then I'm guilty"

"Oh don't you try to twist my words now sister, there is love and there is smothering and this is what you do"

"Like you would have done any better, I bet that if you have seem him when he was a baby your heart would have melted too"

"Je, that is just so typical of you sister, you can easily face off a dragon without blinking but the moment you heard a baby giggle you legs turn into jello. I believed I have show better restrain dear sister. In fact maybe I had being a better suited role model"

"Oh really? Care to bet on…" Celestia stop and sigh "…what are we doing? We are acting like a couple of fillies in front of our nephew" she say in shame while looking at Luna "Lets not fight now ok? not in front of him"

"Agree, there is a time and place of anything and right now bickering is not, our nephew needs us more than ever"

In that moment they heard some groaning and when turning to the bed they see Blueblood starting to wake up and holding his head "What…where am I?"

"Easy dear, don't move to fast" Celestia tell him on a motherly voice as she help him sit "You just sustain a heavy hit to your head, and now are in the royal infirmary, don't worry, the injuries were no severe"

"Tell us Blueblood how do you feel?" Luna ask getting closer to him

"Blueblood?" The stallion look at them confused as they match their expression "Auntie what are you talking about? Who is Blueblood?"

"You of course there, that is your name right? "

"Auntie my name is Caeruleo" He say with a raise eyebrow before looking at Luna "And who is she and why…are those wings?" He ask in surprise and both princess gasp and take a step back before looking at one another.

"Celestia what is going on? why is our nephew calling himself Caeruleo?"

"Because before he change it…that was his original name?" Celestia finally say as the stallion still look at them confused "Ah…Ca…Caeruleo I know this will sound weird for me to say, but do you know what day is today? Or what is the color of the sky?"

"Ah the sky is blue and today is…ah is…what was today?" He ask looking at the celling in though. And making Celestia nod and look at Luna

"Luna?"

"One step ahead of you sister" She say already leaving the room to see a doctor.

"I…seriously how could I forgotten? what day is today?" Blue blood try to remember when suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder and looking up he saw Celestia smiling at him while tearing up "Auntie what is wrong? why are you crying?"

Instead of answering right away Celestia just hug him tightly and nuzzle his head "Its nothing my sweet kid, its just something that can wait, for now just let me hold you" The prince was confused but comply and return the hug as Celestia cover them both in her wings.

Unknown to her the nurse and soldier that speak with her before grin evilly "Infiltration complete" Tempress whisper to her sister

"You need to give credit to the kid, that was one hell of an act. Pretend amnesia to get closer to them and give them a reason into not having to do their jobs? Now he was all the time on the world to make his move, we would only need to worry about the guards and this will be on the bag" she whisper back before looking at a broom closet where she knows the real Blueblood is hiding inside a cocoon. "What do we do with the royal pain?"

"Take to the hive and report to mom our progress, very soon we will take Canterlot, I will keep an eye on our dear brother and tell you if anything happens"

"Je lets hope there isn't more accidents right sis?"

"Yeah…that would certainly will very unfortunately" She tells her still with her grin as they go back to their posts. Both ignoring the small glare Kabuto was giving them from his bed.

Laugh while you can sisters, I got my eye on you