• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 3,979 Views, 36 Comments

For the hive, my mom and myself - Lighting Ace



We all know what happen to ponyville during the changeling attack, but do you ever wonder what happen to Canterlot during all that chaos? I don't, you know why? I lived it

  • ...
21
 36
 3,979

To end, to start (Edited)

Author's Note:

Thanks to camoblackhawk for accepting being my editor for my stories.

I know how much all of you who have read this have suffer for my horrible grammar. I just hope that with this, this and future stories improve and become easier to read.

Noise … noise and arguments… That was all I was able to detect near me as my body lay inert on the ground. To my left was what is left of the motorcycle that ran me over just a minute ago, while to my right was the one responsible for this mess, a man drunk off his ass fighting with the paramedics as they try to put him on the stretcher.

Oh no, don't worry about me guys, I will just lay here in this comfy concrete and, die a little!

Resigning to my fate I decided to simply close my eyes and let whatever happen, happen. It wasn't exactly the way I would prefer to go but at the very least, I have the rain washing off my wounds, which strangely enough was a little bit of a soothing sensation. The cold was numbing my injuries and the sound of it was very relaxing. If it wasn't for that idiot making a ruckus I might had even be able to sleep.

Oh for the love of… I'm already dying, can't I at least have some peace and quiet? Agh! There is so much noise, it's so annoying, just please, please just stop

Almost like answer to my pleads, everything just stopped , and I don't mean just the noise I mean literally everything; the driver, the paramedics, even the freaking rain just…froze, in place as the color of the world just turned black and white.

What the… ?

Before I even had a chance to question what was happening, I hear the strangest voice ever coming from everywhere

"Oh poor little child"

The voice was clearly feminine but something was wrong with it, starting with the fact that it was sounding like she was talking through a voice modulator. With all the force I manage to muster, I try to find the origin of that voice, until I hear high heels approaching my direction to my left.

"What did this world do to you?"

Turning to see her I did a mental double take when I found a weird 8ft tall, humanoid insect lady approaching me. She was wearing a black kimono with green lines in the edges, as well as a green fabric acting as a belt for her torso hugging her figure nicely. Her hair was unkempt, long and green making it look dirty, her forehead had a long and crooked horn emerging from it and I could see two sharp fangs emerging from her equine muzzle. What I assume was her exoskeleton was pitch black and smooth, with holes showing from her hooved legs and four insect wings that emerged from her back, as well as a horses' tail.

The grim reaper… is an insect horse? I mean sure I know that its a woman and all but… this… this is…

Before I was even able to process what was happening the… insect lady's horn started to glow a faint green energy and I find myself surrounded by said energy, before being lifted into the air and then placing me into her arms. An act that under other circumstance would make me scream in pain, yet I wasn't feeling any discomfort

"It's ok, honey, it's ok." The lady tells me as she nuzzles my check with her own. "Mommy is here"

Confused I try to speak but do to my fatigue and injures, all I managed to do was conjure some gargles and unrecognizable sounds.

Placing a finger on my lips, the lady silences me before turning around and taking us toward a portal I hadn't noticed before, "Please try not to talk, I understand you have a lot of question, but right now your wounds need to be treated first. I promise, my sweet child, mommy will make sure to answer all your questions." she gave me a warm smile and then start to hum a little tune I haven't heard ever before. "Let mommy sing you a little lullaby."

The music plus the light rocketing of my body was enough to put my mind in ease and before I knew it I dozed off the moment I entered the portal. Making time return to normal when it disappeared.

And in time for one of the paramedics to notice something and ask.

"Hey, where did the other one go?"

In the changeling empire

Two changeling guards in samurai armor waited patiently for their empress's return from the mirror in the lobby until they bow in reverence when they see her leave the mirror carrying a human with her. The mirror breaking and turning into dust the second she exits it.

"Your majesty queen Chrysalis" one of the guards address her. "Welcome back, we hope you were able to obtain what you were looking for"

Chrysalis only cackles maniacally as she tightens the grip on her prize. "Oh, indeed I did. Bring me the cocoon this instant!" she orders in a commanding tone.

"Yes your highness." the guards say at the same time and move aside so two changelings wearing red and blue kimonos approach while carrying a human size cocoon in the shape of a diamond. In reverence, they take a step back as Chrysalis insert the human inside the cocoon and fills it with her saliva. Once that was done, she stops and presses her finger on the surface of it with an evil smile. "The human race, who would have thought that such a monstrous species, was still alive in another dimension."

Standing back, she then proceed to pull out a black rock from under her dress. "For eons before the princesses your name was synonymous to terror and death."
Pressing her cheek against the cocoon she proceed to nuzzle it affectionally. "And now you shall return, as my lovely and deadly weapon." The changelings around her start to crack up in laughter with her as she takes her head away from the human and seals the container with her magic "Oh my dear Kabuto, you will be so big."