• Published 22nd Mar 2017
  • 3,979 Views, 36 Comments

For the hive, my mom and myself - Lighting Ace



We all know what happen to ponyville during the changeling attack, but do you ever wonder what happen to Canterlot during all that chaos? I don't, you know why? I lived it

  • ...
21
 36
 3,979

The aftermath

"Right this way your highness" The general of the royal guard tells before opening the door to the dungeon for princess Celestia who just remain quiet as she enter and illuminate the place with her horn.

As they walk they see all the changeling petrified on cells chain up to the wall and behind bars. "Explain me again general, why did you decided to put all of the changelings in here, with chains attach to their arms and legs?"

"I know its looks extremely unusual princess but after what happen to Discord imprisonment and with how little information we had regarding the petrification of the invaders, we decided to put extra precautions around the prisoners. I'm well aware of the pointless and even ridicule nature of this precaution but it helps us be at ease princess"

Celestia just sigh and shake her head "Fair enough, just remember to gather all of them outside the castle so Twilight and her friends can de petrified them before we send them back to prince Torak"

"All of them princess?" The general say looking at the statue of Freya in the distance, before turning to the princess who just nod. "All of them, that is the arraignment me and prince Torak establish, this changelings are to be consider war prisoners and as such must be return to their home kingdom where trial awaits them"

"As you command princess, I will inform my mens to move this changelings as soon as possible"

"Thank you" They both stop and Celestia look confused when they reach a section on the dungeon where giant iron doors remain open showing an complete seal and metal cell inside of them minus one door that was currently close. She was well aware of those cell as well as the used that they were reserve for.

"Ah general…why is this cell being used?"

"Hmmm, oh that because we used it to put the monster the changelings brought with them, we were unaware of the extend of his powers so we put him inside as a precaution safety"

The Mark X cells? but we reserve those for criminals that can match the power of an alicorn or have treated or claim the life of one, what could possibly have scare them so much that they…? Celestia eyes wide in realisation before looking at her soldier.

"General"

"Yes princess?"

"Open the door please"

"As you command" The soldier comply and activate his horn to unlock the different locks place on the door before push it open as it creaks, and blast them both with a cold wind. Once the fog clear enough, Celestia gasp the second she saw Kabuto in the middle of the room cover in ice and with tick black chains place all over his body

"Terrifying don't you think princess?" The general mentions with a frown gaining the attention of her. "I have heard the stories of those monsters, but to think that the changelings actually bring back to life one of those things to live…"

"…Get him out" The princess interrupt motionless.

"Excuse me?"

"You heard what I say general get that man out of that cell"

"What?!" The general look at her like she just lost her mind "B…but princess, don't you see what is inside? That is a human, his race…"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT HIS RACE WAS!" Celestia shout using her canterlot voice shocking the general who has never have seeing her getting that angry, while she was staring right at his soul. "I will NOT let you cage my son like an animal"

It took a moment to the general to register what he just heard but the moment he heard it right his eyes wide and his jaw drop in complete surprise "S…SON!?"

Author's Note:

To all the ones that have being following me up until this point, you have my thanks. This has being a incredible experience for me will never forget all that I have learn from it.

Do not worry this is not the end, far from it. This is just the ending of Act. 1. Stay alert because soon the sequel will be post it.
Thanks for the support everyone.

Comments ( 6 )

Can you let me know when ACT.2 comes out?

8096807
Not complete sure when it will come up, I already post the first chapter so now, it will depend on how long until its approved and show in the page.

Thanks for the support :twilightsmile:

8096941 Your welcome.

And thank you for a good story to read.:pinkiehappy:

8097485
Good news the chapter is up

Login or register to comment