• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 1,262 Views, 18 Comments

Sunset's on Destiny - MorningRose



story about sunset and twilight dating and finding their destiny starts out sad but gets really good later

  • ...
23
 18
 1,262

Move to Equestria

Author's Note:

sorry that the chapter was so short

Over the next two weeks, Sunset and Twilight made sure everything was packed and ready to go. It was just after noon and everything that they could take with them to Equestria was packed into five large boxes. As Sunset was loading the last box into the car Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy show up carrying a large box that they were taking to Equestria.

"Hey Rainbow Dash. Hey Fluttershy. Are you ready to go,?" inquires Sunset taking the box from Rainbow and puts it in the car?

"Of course we are. What about you two,?" inquires Fluttershy.

"Yes we are ready," says Twilight as they all get into the car and head to the portal.

After fifteen minutes of driving, they arrive at the portal to find Princess Twilight, Princess Cadance, Princess Celestia, Princess Luna, and Applejack.

As Sunset and the others get out of the car Sunset goes over to the princesses and says "What are you doing here? I thought you were going to meet us in Equestria."

"Well, we decided to help you move. After all aren't we family,?" says Princess Luna as she grabs a couple boxes.

"You're right. I was just surprised," says Sunset as she handed out the boxes.

Before Sunset grabbed her box she tossed her keys to Applejack saying " Take good care of the house and the vehicles. Also, i have arranged it with the bank for you to have access to the money I have saved. Just don't use it all okay,."

"But of course mah friend. I'll miss you. But you must follow your dreams,." says Applejack as Sunset and the others walk through the portal.

After the swirl of magic was done in front of Sunset, Night, Celestia, Luna, Cadance, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy stood a large group of royal guards.

When the guards saw them appear they stood at attention awaiting their orders.

Celestia looks at the guards and says "guards take these boxes and follow us."

The guards take the boxes saying "Ma'am yes ma'am."

As Sunset followed Celestia, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight she noticed that Rainbows fur was rainbow colored and her mane was sky blue and her wings were a deep purple. She also noticed that Fluttershy's fur was pink and her mane was yellow but her wings were a sky blue matching Rainbow Dash's mane.

As they approached a large empty field just on the edge of Ponyville Sunset asks " so where is our home,?"

"Just watch," says Celestia as she, Luna, Cadance, and Twilight put their horns together and focuses their magic and releases it into the ground.

After a few minutes there appeared a crystal castle that looked a lot like Princess Twilight's castle of friendship only it was the color of a sunset at twilight.

"Wow. This is absolutely perfect. Thank you so much." says Sunset as she takes the boxes in her magic and teleports them inside.

"I also have a surprise for you and Night. That surprise is that there is going to be a coronation for the both of you in two month's," says Luna looking at the couple with so much pride in her eyes.

"Really. You are going to officially announce us as princesses," says Night

"Yes, we are. But enough of that. It is time for you to get settled in,." says Celestia as her, Cadance, Luna and Twilight leave.

"You ready dear,?" asks Sunset.

"Of course I am," says Night as they go into the castle with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy leave to find their room.