• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 1,258 Views, 18 Comments

Sunset's on Destiny - MorningRose



story about sunset and twilight dating and finding their destiny starts out sad but gets really good later

  • ...
23
 18
 1,258

Birth


Over the next five month's Sunset and Night had set up the nurseries for both Solar and Lunar. They also had help from their friends on setting everything up. Finally, on the third of October, both Sunset and Night's water broke. Luckily their friends were visiting when it happened.

The moment it happened Applejack and Fluttershy helped keep the couple calm. While Rainbow Dash had flown as fast as she could to get help. Pinkie Pie was just standing there watching and giving moral support. While Princess Twilight sent letters to Cadance, Celestia, Luna, and Eclipse saying hi just letting you know that both Sunset and Night's water broke and the babies are coming soon.

As Twilight finished sending the letters Rainbow Dash returned with an ambulance.

Over the next thirty minutes, Night and Sunset were doing everything the doctors told them till finally, they heard the crying of two foals. The first was a colt with a red and gold mane and a purple coat and horn. The second was a filly who was also a unicorn but with a red and gold horn, with a purple and pink mane. After Sunset and Night were sure the babies were alright they passed out from exhaustion and lived happily for many years to come or so they thought.

Comments ( 7 )

Noooooo! I want more of this! XD
Will more be coming out for this? ;o

8412343
Awesome! I'm glad there is more coming out soon for this! I was really getting into this story! :D

8413972
yes there will be more to it however it is going to be a transgender sequel featuring sunset and twilight's son

8414084
Ooooo! Even better!

Great story my love.

Login or register to comment