• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 15,208 Views, 376 Comments

Element Breakers - Iamsorry



After turning their backs on sunset she is left heart broken and alone. until 3 certain sirens come into the picture.

  • ...
38
 376
 15,208

Ch 7: Tension

Gilda could literally hang herself with the tension accumulating in the band room. Rarity was fiddling with her scarf. Pinkie pie was doodling something in the corner. Flash kept glancing at her every few minutes; she’d stare him down each time. She noticed that 2 of them were missing. If she was honest with herself she was glad they weren't here. Applejack had a habit of lecturing about hard work and apples. Fluttershy was too much of a wimp to stand up to her own shadow, much less anyone else. Gilda huffed as she turned to the only person she knew well enough. Rainbow Dash was on the other corner of the room. Gilda didn't like that. It felt like she was distancing herself from her. She had a bad feeling in her gut, the same feeling she had when this whole Anon-A-Miss thing had started. She ran her hand through her hair grunting, every part of her being wanted to leave, but she knew she couldn't.

Twilight. Something about that girl told Gilda pissing her off would be a bad idea. She got the feeling that if she threw down with that girl Gilda would be the one on the floor. Gilda winched rubbing her head at the image of Sunset on the ground. She knew she would need to do a lot of ass kissing later. She wondered if she would need to add some tongue to that.

“Heads up guys. Twilight's coming back,” a small voice said. Gilda looked around wondering who was here. she never heard that voice before. sounded like a little kid.

“Thank you Spike. You really are a sweetheart,” Rarity said smiling looking down at something. Gilda peaked over and saw a small purple dog looking up at Rarity with what Gilda swore was a bashful look. Gilda tilted her confused head looking at the dog.

“What are you looking at?” Spike asked looking down at his body wondering if there was something on it. Gilda gave a high pitched squawk hopping back frantically knocking a few things down. Flash groaned looking up from the floor.

“What the fuck!? That fucking dog just talked!” Gilda screeched trying to back away from the small dog. Spike looked around confused and gave his ear a little scratch.

“What? Never heard of talking dogs before? Are you deaf or something?” Spike snarked making Gilda pause. She had to admit this dog had some balls alright. Normally no one had the guts to talk to her like that. Gilda grunted not wanting to make eye contact with the freaky talking dog. That and he was stupidly adorable. She’d rather die than gush like a fangirl and pet the cute puppy. Spike only stared at her for a moment before flopping down on his rump and started to scratch at his ear. Gildas' fists clenched as she stared at him.

“...he's turning on the cute on purpose,” she hissed under her breath glaring at him angrily but at the same time wanting to walk over and pet him. Spike stopped his scratching, his ears perking up. The girls looked up hearing voices quickly approaching the room. Spike quickly backed away from the door just as it flew open.

“Are you kidding me!?” Twilight shouted storming into the room. “Are you telling me that you did Nothing!?” Twilight barked as she leaned against the nearest chair. Principal Celestia and Principal Luna swiftly entered the room right behind the irate princess.

“Twilight we tried our best!” Celestia stated angrily. "When Anon-a-Miss first showed up, we thought it was something harmless. We thought it would be fine and die down, but it didn't. It escalated and even when we tried to keep things under control, the students still found ways to view and support the blog, or fight with one another." Celestia acknowledges, taking a brief moment to scan the room. eyeing the teens briefly, disappointment flashed across her eyes for a brief moment before turning her attention back to the fuming princess.

“The school board had us by the neck. We tried everything we could,” Luna explained. “The school system is like the government. Red tape and bureaucracy as far as the eye can see.” Luna said full of spite.

“Luna’s right. They usually don't act till it's too late. Accidents or even a death tends to be the only things to make them act quickly,” Celestia stated, rubbing her head in the process. The principles and the girls didn't see Gilda and Rainbow Dash flinch, the color draining from Dashes face. Everyone except Spike. His nose twitched smelling something was off, he stared at the two girls tilting his head wondering why the sudden smell was coming from them.

“That is such horse shit!” Twilight shouted angrily. “Are you telling me you couldn't do anything?!” Twilight demanded, the principles flinched slightly. Celestia clutching her hands. “You couldn't block the site? Confiscate the phones? You couldn't get off your ass--”

“That is enough!” Celestia shouted, Twilight opened her mouth to say something but her stoneface killed any retort she had. “I respect you Twilight as a student and a fellow academic. But I will not allow you to disrespect me and my sister in such a manner. Do I make myself clear?” Celestia asked firmly, her arms crossed. Twilight looked down twiddling her thumbs like a child whose mother reprimanded her.

“Now. let's talk calmly about this shall we?” Celestia stated in a commanding yet gentle voice. “Now then. I understand you wanted to talk about something,” Celestia said making the room grow quiet. none the girls wanting to talk. Even Gilda looked nervous.

“Yes, I have a few things to say,” Twilight said swiftly reaching into her bookbag and pulling out stacks of papers. “I printed out all these names and demand action be taken against the students,” Twilight said firmly. Gilda and Dash looked at each other worried. Gilda crossed her arms giving herself a mental facepalm. Thanks to Dash she ended up getting a speeding ticket. What really annoyed her was the fact they spent close to half an hour looking for possible clues. Rainbow dash had run off to look for something, When she came back she was slightly out of breath.

“I would have been here sooner, but I had to stop by a copy store,” Twilight stated as she continued to look through the pages, her hands shaking. “I thought for a moment you found out who this Anon a miss was and were introducing us,” she continued, some of the papers tearing. The girls looked at each other nervously, Gilda being the only one to notice it, especially when Dash snapped the pencil she was playing with.

“I know Twilight. Believe me, and this doesn't leave the room,” Luna growled eyeing everyone briefly, “I would rip her arms off with my bare teeth if I ever get my hands on her,” she swore in deadly seriousness making the students shiver at the glare, Spike swore he saw her pupils turn to slits for a moment. Celestia only shook her head putting her hand on her sister's shoulder.

“I feel the same way Luna. This...bitch has driven My school and faculty up the wall. Right now I'm just waiting for Shining Armor to get back to us,” Celestia growled as she glared at the wall. Twilight perked up at the name.

“Shining armor?” she asked making Celestia smile.

“Yes, our nephew in law. He's a lieutenant with the Canterlot Police Department. he's pulling a few strings to help us track this anon a miss down,” Celestia stated making Rarity and Rainbow dash freeze up.

“Oh...that's good then. Maybe we can finally put this whole nightmare behind us.” Twilight said smiling at the thought that no matter the universe her brother would always be there to help.

“So! Principal Celestia, what happened to the front of the school?” Rarity asked a bit too loudly for Spike’s taste. this got Gildas and Rainbow Dash's attention since they came in the back way.

“Oh! apparently, some maniac shot cross bolts at the school and students,” Luna said reaching into her pocket and pulling out a notepad “Apparently the assailant after shooting several bolts from there car yelled and do forgive the language ‘Eat shit assholes!’” Luna quoted as she looked through her notes.

“Yes, quite shocking. Apparently, the only thing the students could get was a parcel license number.” Celestia said as Luna held out for the girls to see.

SIR3BTCH

The girls gasped shocked as they started talking about the attack. Thankfully no one was hurt. Gilda just shook her head.

"Well duh. It's not like you'd have time to take notes when your ass if being used for target practice," Gilda grumbled earning looks from everyone in the room. She quickly grew shy at the attention she was getting and looked away with a huff. The girls quickly went over to their bitching. As Gilda thought that she glanced at Dash wondering if she was going to say something.

“You OK?” Spike asked making her jump slightly, he only rolled his eyes. “Jeez, you're jumpy. I thought you were supposed to be the same as our Gilda. not some jumpy wet feather.” Spike sneered making her tilt her head.

Spike!”

He flinched before turning, rubbing his head. Gilda only looked more confused at the girl and her dog. The scene reminded her of a son whose mother just caught him swearing. She couldn't help but chuckle at him getting lectured about using words he didn't understand. Yup, mom talk. she was willing to bet her car that he knew full well what that word meant. She learned what fuck meant when she was 6 after all. The room once again fell into white noise for Gilda as she just stared at the wall taking in bits and pieces of information here and there. She’d glance at Dash once in a while. Every time they caught each other's eyes Dash would look away quickly. Gilda huffed. She was getting sick of being left in the dark.

“Well, students if there's nothing else you'd like to discuss me and Luna really need to be going.” Celestia said gathering her things. Gilda bit her tongue for a moment before glancing sideways at the girls for a moment before slowly raising her hand. Rainbow Dash immediately felt her heart skip a beat.

...you wouldn't.”

“Umm, yes, Miss Grimfeather?” Luna asked the teen.

“Yeah before we all bail, I have one thing to ask,” Gilda said silencing the room, Everyone looked at her. Rainbow Dash felt her blood go ice cold. “Who’s Anon-A-Miss?” she asked. She could practically hear the pin drop. Celestia cleared her throat.

“Miss Grimfeather. I assure you that if we knew who Anon-A-Miss was we would be dealing with her personally,” Celestia promised with an edge to her tone, the pencil in her hand snapping like a twig. Rarity bit the inside of her cheek, feeling her whole body tense up at the sound. Gilda, however, crossed her arms.

“They know.” Gilda stated pointing at the group of girls. The girls went pale, in Rarity's case paler. Immediately all eyes turned on the Rainbooms, all three of them shrinking. This was not good.

Author's Note:

fun fact this chapter was cut not once but twice to make more breathing room for me. Thank you Maka!
and thank you XIII Hearts you two are life savers!