• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 15,181 Views, 376 Comments

Element Breakers - Iamsorry



After turning their backs on sunset she is left heart broken and alone. until 3 certain sirens come into the picture.

  • ...
38
 376
 15,181

what?

‘Snow. snow and more snow.’
Adagio thought staring out the window.

“At least it's not like the frozen tundras of the Whispering Valley,” she mused as she sipped her tea. At that moment Sonata walked in humming a tune as she grabbed herself a donut that was laying on the counter.

“Sonata. how's our guest?” Adagio asked not taking her eyes off the snowy landscape. She found it quite relaxing.

“Oh she stopped breathing,” Sonata said as she munched on the surgery treat. Adagio hummed sipping the tea before turning to her sister.

“Did you give her the medicine like I asked?” Adagio asked not bothering to look at her sister who was biting her lower lip looking down at the floor. The lead siren sighed as she stood up.

“How long?” she asked making her way to the cabinet and pulling out a glass jar filled with something orange. She looked at the label before making her way to the living room.

“Just now,” Sonata said following the elder siren. Adagio sighed as she made her way to Sunset who sure enough had a pale face. Adagio put her hand around her neck barely feeling a pulse. She unscrewed the jar and reached in pulling out what looked like grass.

“Is that the last of the Fire Grass?” Sonata asked watching Adagio pulling out the wad of dry grass.

“Mmmhmmm. Aria won't be happy but we will get more,” Adagio said already feeling the grass start to burn her fingers. she leaned down and gripped sunsets mouth pulling it open. She slowly placed the grass on her tongue seeing it twitch slightly before forcing the grass deeper. She started to massage Sunsets neck helping the grass down. When she was satisfied, she let go and backed away. The two sirens watched as sunsets face slowly regained some color, before turning a shade of red.

“Where is Aria?” Adagio asked noting the absence of the angry sister. Sonata only shrugged making Adagio click her tongue a bit.

“Wow her face is almost as red as yours was when Aria smothered peanut butter on--”

“We agreed never to speak of that again.” Adagio interrupted, a sharp look made the youngest siren shrink slightly. Sonata stayed silent before looking at Adagio.

“...You didn't invite me to have sex.” She pouted, clearly hurt. Adagio turned to retort but a fit of violent coughing drew both sirens attention.

“Sweet mother of Mom! WHY?!” Sunset shouted sitting up, her voice cracking before going into a violent coughing fit.

“Ah still alive I see,” Adagio said grinning, Sunset only glared at her, her eyes tearing up as she felt a burning itchy fire surge throughout her body.

“What the buck did you do to me?!” Sunset shouted at her as she went into another violent fit of coughing nearly losing her balance.

“Well no need to shout.” Adagio snickered earning a loud grunt from sunset as she threw the blankets off shivering at the sudden chill. “Fire Grass by the way, as you Equestrians call it,” she stated firmly, a shark like grin forming on her face. Sunset froze looking at her.

“...How did you get Equestrian herbs--”

“We weren't banished with nothing you know,” Adagio said eyeing sunset up and down as if drinking her in. Sonata looking on blushing slightly. “We had little knick-knacks with us. Simple and mundane in Equestria. Fantastically amazing in this world,” Adagio said a frown making its way onto her face.

“Like our gems. A gift from our Mother.” she said coolly, making Sunset flinch slightly.

“.... I won't apologize for stopping you.” Sunset grunted feeling a powerful tingle run down her spine. Adagio chuckled. Sunset shivered feeling the cool air slowly give way to the burning sensation. Her skin tingled as the herb did it's magic.

“Mmmm I would be offended if you did,” Adagio said continuing to eye sunset up and down. Sunset looked away not wanting to look at the hungry look the siren was giving her.

“Ugh at least I'm awake now. That grass always seems to be the cure-all for everything,” Sunset said standing up feeling her legs wobble slightly. If it was possible Adagios grin got wider. Sonatas face turned red as she gave a goofty smile.

“I'm home!”

The sound of a door being slammed made everyone turn. Aria appeared in the hallway shaking off some snow.

“And there better be something to eat--hello. we having a party?” Aria observed looking sunset up and down. “You two were gonna start without me.” She scoffed. Adagio only rolled her eyes as Sonata pouted.

“You didn't invite me last night!” she complained giving a stomp. Sunset just stood there listening to the sisters bicker. Well two of them Adagio just continued to stare at her. practically drinking her up, sunset felt a slight shiver run down her back. Even as she felt her body getting warmer and warmer.

“Hey at least we got a good show today!” Aria replied to whatever Sonata was talking about. Sunset had tuned out after they started talking about stuffed animals.

“Well duh she's naked!” Sonata said pointing at Sunset who turned to the siren.

“Wait what?” Sunset asked looking down, she shrieked and dived for the blankets quickly covering herself much to the dismay of the 3 sirens.

“Why didn't you say anything!?” She shouted her face red with anger and embarrassment. “Where are my clothes!?” she asked looking for her clothing.

“First, why would we give up a free show?” Adagio asked grinning making Sunset glare daggers at her. "second. we dont care enough." Adagio laughed as she winked at her.

“Yeah, gonna be rubbing myself raw tonight, Red.” Aria said grinning ear to ear.

“...So the carpets do match the drapes—"

“Where's my clothes!?” Sunset yelled trying to block out the sirens’ comments, the itchy burning sensation across her body back with a vengeance. She suddenly remembered why she hated fire grass as a filly. It made having fur unbearable. As for how it affected humans she knew now, made everything comfortable if you were nude. She started to swear angrily in equestrian. this only made the 3 sirens laugh.

“Yeah! yeah! keep laughing!” Sunset yelled as she wrapped herself in the thick blankets.

“She looks like a bacon wrapped burrito!” Sonata laughed holding her sides as she flopped on the floor, saying ow before going back to laughing. Sunset only grunted as she held onto the blankets glaring at the 3 sirens. As they continued to laugh, Sunset wished more and more she still had her magic, specifically her fire-based magic. Eventually the laughter died down to soft chuckles. Sunset however felt like she could easily flay the trio alive. Adagio watched Sunset and her red face glaring at the floor. She didn't know if the red was form embarrassment or rage. She clicked her tongue and strutted up to her, swaying her hips getting Sunsets attention. Sunset felt the sirens hands on her cheek making her look up at Adagio. Her face going redder seeing how close the sirens face was to hers. Adagio grinned as she grabbed the covers giving them a firm pull making sunset stand up trying to keep her body coverd. Adagio only licked her lips giving her a look that made her equin instincts jump.

“I can show you carnal pleasures you can't even imagine,” Adagio purred. “I can shake your entire being with pleasures you never knew could be possible,” she said wrapping her arms around sunset pulling her closer. sunset only froze not knowing what to do as she felt the siren’s breath on her face. Adagio leaned closer.

“The things I could show you would bring any mortal and a few immortals to their knees,” Adagio said leaning closer sunset felt like her face was about the burst into flames and she doubted it was because of the fire grass. She felt herself leaning forward to meet Adagio’s advances. Adagio smiled before putting her forehead on sunsets. “But you smell,” she said shoving sunset away suddenly.

“What--”

“Bathrooms on the top right. Your clothes are in the washer,” Adagio said walking away while pointing at the stairs. “Oh, and I'll lend you some of my clothing, through I doubt any of my undergarments would fit you,” she said snickering.

“But I--”

“Sonata. please be a dear and fetch sunset some clothes. Aria please show her where to bath,” Adagio said walking into the kitchen. Sunset stood there dumbfounded her body shaking with some many conflicting emotions.

“You suck so much right now,” she hissed making Adagio giggle as she gave an extra shake of her hips as she walked away.

“I don't suck often dear but when I do, I'm told it's heavenly,” she said glancing back at the retreating shape of the equestrian. “But I do, do plenty of licking if you’re ever interested,” Adagio called out, Sunset nearly slipping on the rug before looking back at her giving her a hard glare before turning the corner. Satisfied, Adagio made her way back into the kitchen to finish her tea.
----
I'm a barbie girl in the barbie world~
Aria hummed as her music played, her humming and face masked by the welding mask as the blue flame of the blow torch lit up the room. she lifted the mask up to inspect the molten piece of metal, cutting the flame off.

BTCH

She huffed as she put her mask back on and the flame swiftly coming back to life.

“Aria what are you doing?!” a voice shouted making the siren shriek as she spun around waving the torch. Sonata shrieked as she dropped to the floor barely dodging the flame.

“Why don't you ever knock!?” Aria shouted quickly cutting the flame off again, tearing the mask off to glare at the younger siren.

“Why are you welding in your room!?” Sonata yelled looking up from the floor.

“I'M not wielding I'm melting!” Aria growled smacking the piece of metal.

“Isn't that a license plate?” Sonata asked staring at the scorched metal.

“No, it's a panda,” Aria snarked crossing her arms.

“...No, it's not,” Sonata stated firmly making Aria groan, face meeting palm.

“What do you want?” Aria asked rubbing her head. Sonata hummed as she walked to the bed and flopped on it.

“I'm booored.” Sonata huffed as she stared at the ceiling. Aria only rolled her eyes as she went to inspect the plate. Sonata began making popping sounds with her mouth kicking her feet.

Ding

Sonata sat up and looked around before spotting a bowl.

“Did the rice just ding?” Sonata asked as she dug a finger into her ear trying to clean it out.

“Yes, it's a tumor now shut up,” Aria said making her way to the bowl and started fishing in it.

“We don't get those,” Sonata said hovering over Arias shoulder, Aria growled looking back at her before pulling out a red phone.

“Hey that's a—”

“No shit. now shut up,” Aria said pushing the screen. While it was cracked down the middle the phone seemed to work.

“...Fuck,” Aria said as she stared at the password screen. she sighed as she started to put in password after password.

“It's wrong,” Sonata said making Aria growl.

“Shut up!” Aria hissed trying to solve the password. After her 8th time she swore and tossed it on the bed.

“Fuck this I'm getting a drink,” she said making her way to the door.

“Oh hey, it's open,” Sonata said making Aria spin around.

“What? How?!” Aria asked angrily. Sonata only smiled handing her the phone.

“I made a mold of Sunny’s finger,” she said happily.

“...Why?” Aria asked looking at the younger siren. Sonata only shrugged putting away the small rubber finger. Aria stared for a moment before looking at the phone. The screen was pixelating and didn't seem to have any bars.

“It's in airplane mode,” Sonata pointed out. Aria only grunted as she made her way to the settings, trying to ignore the airplane sounds coming from behind her. The moment Aria pushed the small plan icon the phone had an angry fit. Dinging and dinging like an Irish sailor screaming at someone who had insulted their mother. It was vibrating so much Aria lost her grip on the phone. It bounced before violently vibrating on the floor slowly inching closer to the Sirens. Aria watched all this happen in fascinated horror while Sonata only watched in horror as it got closer to them. Aria lifted her foot and gently stepped on it stopping it in its tracks. It continued to vibrate as if it was barking like an disobedient dog.

“Do I get Dagi?!” Sonata asked hiding behind a pillow. Aria opened her mouth to answer but her foot suddenly stopped vibrating. The two sisters eyed the phone before Aria slowly lifted her foot. She stared at it for a moment before reaching down for it. The screen flicked to life showing the contents of the screen. Aria whistled as she saw the sheer number of messages.

“Wow...I didn't know the number went that high,” Sonata chimed in looking at the screen. Aria nodded silently before pressing her finger against the screen.

Mystable came into view, a series of very angry looking icons practically covering the screen.
-----
Sunset stood underneath the shower head, the scolding water feeling wonderful on her body. She's always liked the heat. Even as a filly she would take showers that would make others run. She opened her eyes to stare at the tiles. She watched the water run down the pale white surface. She reached up and started to scrub her hair working in the water. She scanned the stall and quickly found what she was looking for.

...Sirens Call? Seriously?
Sunset thought rolling her eyes a bit before reaching down and grabbed the shampoo. A small smile spread across her face as she saw the brand, very high-quality. She shuddered as she poured some into her hand and lathered it up before running it across her hair. She grinned feeling it work it's magic. Top brand indeed. While it was one of the luxuries she afforded herself, this was 3 times the price she was willing to pay. She began to hum a little tune as she felt the shampoo work it's magic. the itchy burning slowly giving way to a soothing warmth, her humming turning into singing to the tunes of one of her favorite songs, the music slowly playing in her head as she began to sing.

I don’t need a spotlight,
I don’t need a crowd.

She began to swing her hips, her stiff joints and muscles slowly beginning to melt into a relaxing state.

I don’t need the great wide world
to shout my name out loud.

Sunset sang her heart out feeling a familiar warmth spread through her body, the water starting to sizzle when it made contact with her body.

Don’t need fame or fortune,
nice as those things are.

A warm light quickly filled the room as she continued her song and dance, the large wings sprouting from her back, the fire surrounding them not burning anything.

I’ve got all I need
to feel like I’m a star.

The light got brighter and brighter as her singing continued, her heart filling with joy as she felt the magic surge through her.

I’ve got my sisters by my side---

The magic suddenly fizzled out like a flame in a rainstorm, the water suddenly feeling much colder. The colors of the room and sounds muted as she stared at the tile.

You secret stealer!”
You're not our friend!”
How could you do this? After all we’ve been through together?”

Sunset covered her ears trying to drown out the voices, but the voices only got louder, mocking her.

The real Sunset is back!”
I knew she hadn't changed!”
She-Demon”

Sunsets nails start to dig into her scalp pulling a few hairs out. She gritted her teeth feeling like they would crack at any moment.

demon.
Demon!
DEMON!

She began to bang on the tile, starting to see red as tears ran down her face, her hands starting to sting. She started to hiccup trying to hold in her tears.

You will never rule in Equestria. Any power you may have had in this world is gone. Tonight, you've shown everyone who you really are. You've shown them what is in your heart.”

Sunsets eyes shot open, her irises pinpricks giving a small whimper. She let out an angry scream as she gave the wall a firm punch. she felt a sharp sting but didn't care as she punched it again and again, over and over. She continued screaming as she punched the wall, the screaming slowly turning into heartbroken sobs and hiccuping as the punches got weaker and weaker, the tile broken and bloody. After a while she slumped to the floor hugging her knees as she sobbed loudly, the hot water slowly washing away the blood form the broken tile. She shouted angrily as tears ran down her face mixing with the now cold water.

Adagio hummed as she leaned against the door listening to the broken sobs coming from the bathroom. She simply looked at her nails listening to the distraught Equestrian. She looked up and saw Aria and Sonata looking at her confused. She simply waved them off and waited for them to do something. The two sisters shared a look before Aria held out a bright red phone that was turned on to a specific web page. Adagio tilted her head in confusion.

“Anon-A-Miss?”

Author's Note:

special thanks to
XIII Hearts
i would be lost without them :D