• Published 27th Dec 2016
  • 15,123 Views, 376 Comments

Element Breakers - Iamsorry



After turning their backs on sunset she is left heart broken and alone. until 3 certain sirens come into the picture.

  • ...
37
 376
 15,123

Churro

All things start with something. the moon landing started with an idea. The clashes of swords started with the clash of a blacksmith's hammer against hot iron. the first fire started with a spark. The big bang…

Everything starts with something. whether that is desire or a fluke it all begins somewhere.
---snap---
Adagio, nursing a cup of peppermint tea, watched as Sonata poked the churro into Sunset's cheek once more, sugary powder falling to her precious leather couch. She was going to have Sonata's head if it fell too deep into the grains to come out. She glanced at the stairs, wondering where Aria was. No doubt lounging in bed with the excuse of being awoken. Adagio shook her head.

"Sonata, the powder," she called, eyes flicking to the churro crumbs still spilling on the couch.

"Oops! Sorry!" Sonata giggled, pulling the churro away. "Well, maybe we can get her to eat later. Lemme go grab a rag to clean up the mess," Sonata said as she made her way to the kitchen.

Adagio watched her go before turning her eyes on Sunset. The unresponsive teen simply blinked. The head of the household rolled her eyes and looked at the stairs as footsteps were heard. A moment later, Aria appeared, hair a mess as she trudged toward the kitchen.

"Still no response from sunburn?" the middle sister inquired.

"Doesn't seem that way," Adagio replied, sipping her tea. "Sonata was just trying to feed her, but considering it was a churro, I don't blame her for not taking it."

Aria gave a hum of disinterest and opened the fridge. She rummaged around in the fridge for a moment, trying to find something edible. She raised an eyebrow.

"Why the hell are there so many damn churros in here?" Aria shouted.

"You make it sound like I understand her reasoning." Adagio didn't even look up from her tea as she responded.

Aria rolled her eyes and grabbed some leftover spaghetti. Shoving the bowl into the microwave, she leaned against the counter and surveyed their sudden guest. Her eyes narrowed as she wondered, not for the first time that morning, why Shimmer had jumped off that bridge. What could possibly have happened in her life to cause her to go from an opponent that had stood against them at the Battle of the Bands, to this empty shell?



A loud thump followed by a scream was heard from upstairs. Aria groaned as she pulled the bowl out of the microwave and started to make her way up the stairs.

“Really? Do you really need to set that trap every time you leave the room?” Adagio asked taking a sip of her tea. “It would be easier to get a lock you know,” she stated, eyeing her sister as she walked up the stairs.

“Yeah, but this is more fun,” Aria argued with a shrug as she continued to make her way up the stairs. Adagio only rolled her eyes sipping her tea.

“I swear they drive me up the walls sometimes,” she started as she made her way to the leather couch. “Wouldn't you agree?” Adagio asked the girl curled up in her expensive duvet. Sunset remained motionless not even looking at the head siren. Adagio frowned looking down at her.



“Hello? Miss perfect?” Adagio started as she waved her hands in front of Sunset. “You know it's rude to ignore your hosts,” Adagio stated as she frowned down at her. When an answer didn't come she only sighed as she sat down next to her, turning on the TV.

“So be it Shimmer. I've lived for centuries. I can wait an hour or two,” Adagio stated as she began to watch her shows. she paused as something nagged at her.

“Wait, I thought she went into the kitchen,” Adagio voiced her inquiry. as the screaming upstairs started.

-------

My little Griffon~ My Little Griffon~ AH AH AH~

“Something about this doesn't feel right,” Aria stated as the little purple griffon floated down from the top of the screen.

“Something about it does feel...unnatural,” Adagio commented briefly looking up from her book. Sunset still lying motionless next to her, despite Adagio playing with her hair absentmindedly.

“This better be the Smitty episode!” Sonata exclaimed as she sat in front of the 70-inch plasma screen TV. The two sirens only rolled their eyes as she bounced eagerly in her spot. “Yay! it is the Smitty goes to the North Pole episode!” Sonata rejoiced as she practically vibrated in place, Sunset didn't even glance at the siren or the large screen TV.

------
-------Snap------
Sonata, are you getting sugar on the couch again?” Adagio asked without looking up from the dishes. “You know how I feel about that Nata,” Adagio chided as she continued to do the dishes. Something about it relaxed her as she cleaned the knives.

“I'm trying to feed Sunset! She hasn't moved at all, all day!” Sonata whined standing up. a churro firmly in her hand.

“Maybe she's dead?” Aria stated pausing her game and turning. She looked at the laying girl, a mixture of anger and more anger bubbling up in her. She leaned in and covered her mouth and nose.

“Aria!” Sonata yelled trying to smack her hand away. Aria swiftly responded by pulling sonata into a headlock.

“Aria,” Adagio warned crossing her arms over her chest as she walked into the living room.

“Oh hold your damn horses!” Aria yelled as she quickly pinned Sonata to the floor with her legs. “If you bite I'll get the muzzle,” Aria growled as she continued to hold Sunset’s mouth and nose. Adagio, intrigued, decides to watch wondering where she was going with this. moments pass the seconds ticking on. Sunset jerked away suddenly taking in a deep breath, having a slight coughing fit. She shot a glare at Aria before turning and pulling the covers around her. sealing her further away from the sisters. Adagio rolled her eyes uncrossing her arms.

“Oh good, she's alive. That means I don't have to use the good hacksaw.” Aria said shrugging. She suddenly let out a scream kicking Sonata away. “You bitch!” Aria yelled standing up, her leg covered in a fresh layer of saliva.

“That's what you get for being a jerk!” Sonata yelled pointing her finger at her.

Aria growled before lunging at Sonata barely missing her by an inch. “Squirrel tactics!” Sonata shouted as she jumped over Aria before bouncing off of the couch and quickly running out of the room on all fours.

“Get back here!” Aria yelled ripping out the controller out of the gaming station and running after Sonata, swinging it around like a morning star.

“That's coming out of your allowance!” Adagio shouted as Aria and Sonata dashed out of the door and into the yard. she sighed rubbing her head. “You have sisters Sunset?” Adagio asked looking down at the cocoon of covers. when no answer came Adagio simply groaned as she sat down and watched TV, ignoring the loud screaming coming from the front of the house.

---------------

“Are you still alive?” Sonata asked poking their guest in the back with a stick. Sunset flinched slightly. She quickly swatted the stick away after the second poke. Sonata frowned as she stood up and walked away. Sunset barely turned feeling her head spin in the process. she groaned, she felt her body shake her world started to spin and dim.

“I'm going out!” Aria yelled walking past Sunset wearing some light purple winter wear and a black ski mask covering her face. Sunset noticed her and reached up for her giving a small groan. Aria stopped and looked down at Sunset.

“Oh, now you want to talk?” Aria asked walking past her and into the closet. “Yeah no. Fuck off sunshine I’m busy,” Aria said pulling out a crossbow and walking off. Sunset gave a weak groan trying to call out for help. She knew something was wrong.

--------------------

“Sonata. it's past 11. you know you get grumpy when you don't get enough sleep,” Adagio warned looking at her sister who was glued into a game.

“Yeah yeah Dagi! Just let me get to level 5 on space narwhals.” Sonata began, continuing to mash buttons. “It's only going to be like 10 minutes I promise,” Sonata swore as the screen flashed bright colors filling the room as a few explosions went off.

“Come on Adagio.” Aria groaned, rubbing her head as she stood at the top of the stairs. Adagio sighed, rubbing her head, Aria watched and gave a small grin.

“Wanna fuck?” Aria offered making Adagio look up at her, she gave a slight roll of her eyes before following her sister up the stairs.

“Why not? The new Bad Dragon toy just came in today,” Adagio stated as she walked up the stairs and into her room. Aria following right behind her closing the door after she enters.

----

YOU WIN!”

Sonata yawned standing up and stretched, her back gave a loud pop. “Finally made it to Level 17.” She signed, finally able to call it a night. She walked over to the kitchen wanting some milk, ignoring the clock reading 2 AM. She opened the fridge and pulled out the milk jug and started to drink from it. She gave a burp before putting the jug back in. Sonata walked back into the living room turning off the TV and game system before turning.

“Nini Sunny! I hope you feel better tomorrow!” Sonata yawned as she made her way to the stairs.

“..He..lp.” Sunset wheezed making the blue siren stop in her tracks. She spun and looked down at sunset. She was covered in sweat and wheezing weakly, her face pale. Sonata, curious, walked over and stood over sunset. Sunset barely opened her eyes looking up at Sonata. her eyes were glazed over, she stared at the siren for a moment before her eyes rolled to the back of her head going limp.

“…Uh-oh.” Sonata, alarmed, looked around wondering where her sisters went.

----

Adagio giggled feeling Aria nuzzling her neck, their sweaty bodies tangled with each other.

“Who would have thought the great Aria Blaze likes to cuddle,” Adagio cooed grinning down at her sister. Aria gave a grunt before reaching down. Adagio gave a yelp swiftly smacking Arias hand from between her legs, the sharp pinch making everything tingle down there. Adagio grunted as she crossed her legs. She sat up and pushed her sister away.

“Always need to ruin the mood, don't you?” Adagio asked glaring at Aria. “Can't you ever not…be you?” Adagio sighed as she ran her hand through her hair, feeling how damp it was. Aria gave a chuckle putting her hands behind her head grinning.

“Didn't hear you complaining~” Aria chuckled as she looked up at Adagio getting a clear view of her breasts. Adagio noticed this and grinned as she used her pillow to prop them up.

“I take it you liked Kevin?” she asked chuckling.

“Pfft it was nice, but who names a dildo Kevin?” Aria asked looking up at the ceiling.

“Well, I—”

Adagio and Aria shrieked as their door was kicked open. They quickly covered themselves with the covers and pillows. Sonata ran in waving her arms around.

“SUNSETS DEAD!” she yelled frantically. The two sisters looked at each other before bolting out of bed and down the stairs nearly trampling Sonata in the process. Adagio stopped dead in her tracks. She swiftly turned to Sonata.

“Why is she like that!?” Adagio demanded, pointing at Sunset who was face down on the rug, her lower body still propped up on the sofa. Sonata only shrugged.

“...Wait why are you naked?” Sonata asked only now noticing her sisters lack of clothing. Her noise quickly picked up a musky scent. “You had sex!?” Sonata blurted out, pointing an accusing finger at them. they only rolled their eyes at her.

“Duh. We fucked. So what?” Aria began, a sly grin spreading across her face. “It was awesome. We tried this new toy.” Aria boasted, making Sonata huff.

“Why didn't you invite me!?” Sonata asked looking hurt. Adagio scoffed at her.

“You were busy with that game dear,” Adagio stated making Sonata looked down.

“I would have paused it…” Sonata muttered twiddling her thumbs. Sunset gave a loud wet cough getting the attention of the three sirens.

“That sounds…bad,” Aria said moving to grab Sunset by her hair and started to pull her up. A swift smack from Adagio made her drop Sunset back onto the floor with a thud.

“OW! What the fuck Adagio?!” Aria yelled rubbing her arm.

“What are you doing!? Pick her up by the shoulders!” Adagio yelled pointing at Sunset. “Are you trying to kill her!?” She shouted at Aria who only shrugged.

“Maybe? You do remember what she and her friends did right?” Aria growled. Adagio huffed as she crossed her arms over her breasts, once again being thankful over the top of the line heater.

“Aria, unlike you, I can think ahead,” Adagio stated firmly earning a certain gesture from Aria. “Of course I remember. The question is what happened that led to miss sunshine taking a swan dive?” Adagio asked making her sister pause.

“Why was she willing to kill herself? If what we did didn't make her want to end her life, what did?” Adagio asked. “Those Rainbooms were inseparable last time she saw them. Now she's all alone,” Adagio continued, pointing down at Sunset.“I’m simply thinking ahead dear. Think about it. If we save her…” Adagio explained. Aria blinked, a Cheshire cat-like grin making its way onto her face.

“She’d owe us...They’d owe us big time.” Aria chuckled, grinning as she started making a list of things she wanted Sunset and her goonies to do for them.

"Sunsets throwing up," Sonata said, making the two sirens stop their bickering. They turn to see a wet spot of sick forming around Sunsets head. Sunset only laid their heaving.

"...Well fuck," Aria said looking at Adagio. "At least I'm not the one killing the mood, right?" she said with a grin making Adagio groan, wondering if there was a carpet cleaning service open at this time of night.

Author's Note:

Flim Flams Stained rug services open 24/7!
got a strange stain you don't know where it came from? No worries! no questions asked! just Service. Service. Service!


special thanks to
XIII Hearts