• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 928 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight gets Nurses - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Twilight is sick, so she gets nurses

  • ...
5
 7
 928

The bath

A few minutes later, Twilight started to have a headache. "Now, will you all excuse me, I'm going to take a shower.", she said.

"I guess a shower could make you feel better.", Pinkie Pie said.

"Yeah.", Twilight mumbled. "Can somepony help me get there. My hooves are all floppy." She left her bedroom and went into the bathroom. After she started the shower, the fillies walked in.

"Whatcha doin' in here?", Apple Bloom asked. She and Babs grabbed both of Twilight's arms. Sweetie Belle used her magic to grab two brushes and started brushing the bottom of the purple alicorn's back-hooves. Twilight started laughing historically.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH STOP IT!", Twilight screamed.

"Keep her still, girls.", Sweetie Belle said.

"We are.", Apple Bloom said.

"Keeeeeeeep her steady.", Sweetie Belle said.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHA!", Twilight screamed.

"Scrub your hooves.", Sweetie Belle sang teasingly.

"NOT MY HOOVES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!", Twilight screamed.

"Scruuuuuuub your hooves.", Sweetie Belle sang again.

Sweetie Belle stopped the scrubbing and the six fillies left the bathroom.

"Oh my god!", Twilight yelled. "You six, get the hell out of here!" She screamed with anger.

"What did they do?", Spike asked.

"They came in here, trying to scrub my hooves now they feel weird.", Twilight said.