• Published 13th Nov 2016
  • 927 Views, 7 Comments

Twilight gets Nurses - CAPTAIN YOSHI HD



Twilight is sick, so she gets nurses

  • ...
5
 7
 927

The story

Apple Bloom, Babs, Scootaloo, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon were in the library thinking of other ideas. "I can't believe she just did that to Sweetie Belle, she's usually like that.", Apple Bloom said.

"I know.", Diamond Tiara said. "Instead of soup making her better, we got think of something else, something she really likes."

Sweetie Belle walked into the library with a towel on.

"How are you feeling, Sweetie Belle?", Scootaloo asked.

"Fine, thought of any other ideas?", Sweetie Belle asked.

"I'm writing a book right now, since the princess likes books so much, I'm writing one for her right now.", Silver Spoon said. "And now I'm finished."

"What's the title of the book?", Babs asked.

"Counting With The Fillies.", Silver Spoon said. "This should help her."

"Let's hope she doesn't get mad.", Apple Bloom said.

The fillies walked back into the room.

"Twily, we got a book for you.", Silver Spoon said.

"No, I don't want a story.", Twilight wined.

"Counting With The Fillies, this will help you.", Diamond Tiara said.

"Oh my god!", Twilight said.

"There were two fillies. There were three. There were two fillies and one mouse.", Silver Spoon said reading the story. "Can you say mouse."

"MOUSE! MOUSE!", Twilight yelled.

Apple Bloom squeaked.

"That's right, Apple Bloom, squeak.", Silver Spoon said. "Now, there were four. There were two fillies, one mouse and one bear."

"If I send a bear in here, it will definately kill you!", Twilight said with a threat.

"Hey, listen!", Scootaloo said.

"No, you listen!", Twilight said.

"Do you hear us, you're supposed to be sick.", Sweetie Belle said.

"Yeah, I'm sick of you six.", Twilight said. "GET OUT OF THE CASTLE!"

"Twi.", Apple Bloom said.

"GET OUT OF HERE!", Twilight said.

"Twi.", Sweetie Belle said.

Twilight yelled for the last time, but, it was cut off, "I SAID GET OUT OF THE FU--"

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Babs, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon screamed at the top of their voices, "LAY DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWN!"

Twilight threw her head back screaming.

"You ain't going to keep screaming at your nurses.", Babs said.

"God duuuuuuuuh.", Twilight said.

"Lay down!", Silver Spoon yelled.

"For god sake, if you listen to the story, you would go night night.", Diamond Tiara said.

"Now, go to sleep.", Apple Bloom said.

Twilight screamed at the top of lungs. Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Babs, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon yelled back, "GO TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEP!"

"GET OUT OF THE CASTLE!", Twilight yelled again.

"Listen.", Silver Spoon said with command. "There were six fillies, one mouse."

"I'M GOING CRAZY!", Twilight yelled.

"Do an elephant sound - toot toot..", Scootaloo said.

"Do a mouse sound - squeak..", Sweetie Belle said.

"DO A BABY SOUND - WHAA WHAA!", Twilight screamed.

"Do a filly sound.", Babs said. "You do that really well."

Twilight looked back at the fillies with a glare. "Do it.", Babs said.

"Night night, Twily.", Apple Bloom said.

Twilight growled, "Get out of the castle."

"Ah, sleepy Princess Twily, night night.", Diamond Tiara said softly.

Twilight growled again, "Get out of the castle."

"Do we--", Babs pauses and spoke in a deep voice. "Do we need to-- di--do we need to?"

Then, Twilight growled for the last time, "Get out of the castle."

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, Scootaloo, Babs, Diamond Tiara, Silver Spoon scowled back at Twilight, "WE AIN'T GOING NOWHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERE!"

"Now read this book.", Silver Spoon said as she put the down next to Twilight.

Twilight used her magic to pick up the book, crumble it up and threw it against the wall. "No light, sleep time.", Apple Bloom said. "Don't make us come back in here." The fillies walked out of the room.