• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 4,855 Views, 116 Comments

All is for my Princess - Hoppa_21



A displaced Fenrich serves Princess Luna. And he tries anything to help her get more popular than the blasted Sun Witch she calls her sister.

  • ...
25
 116
 4,855

Episode 1: The Return of the Nightmare - Part One

~Episode 1: The Return of the Nightmare~

Triumph.

Probably the most satisfactory emotion that exists in this realm and any other. Just to see a plan come to fruition while the pawns of your opponent fall into your trap, first being separated only to get surrounded as they see their last hopes being crushed. The hope here being the Elements of Harmony.

Five ponies were led by me in a tight circle of Timberwolves towards the final room of the Castle of the Two Sisters, where the Princess was already awaiting us.

We came just in time as Princess Nightmare Moon obliterated the Elements and with that cemented her victory. The purple pony crawling before her could only stare in terror at her, seeing as she just lost her only way to win.

Of course that wasn’t the main event. Spoils were always going to the victor. And so the five ponies could only protest loudly inside the circle of Timberwolves as their leaders neck was engulfed in a dark blue glow and brought closer to the Princesses fangs.

The prismatic one tried a charge but was quickly punished by me with a clout to her face before she could reach my liege.

I allowed a satisfied smile to grace my features as I heard her snout painfully break under the force of my fist and blood to spill from her muzzle. I choose to ignore the painful groaning of the fallen mare and walked along the lines of Timberwolves I had recruited to serve the Mistress of the Night. I strode past them and even past the five pathetic low-level challengers, the rainbow-maned one throwing me an especially fierce glare as soon as she regained her composure, blood dripping from her muzzle.

She amused me.

As I finally made my way towards the Princess I got into a bow to show her the proper respect she deserved. She just got finished with her feeding off the spoils and laid the mare down to the ground behind me.

“I hope this is all to your satisfaction,” I said while bowing.

She only hummed happily in agreement as she licked her lips.

“You performed well Fenrich. This mare was certainly an excellent vintage. I am glad that even after a thousand years you are standing so loyal at my side. I will make sure to reward you properly later.”

I gently shook my head. “Your satisfaction is enough reward for me.”

This was a truly glorious day. Nothing could possibly ruin this mo-

“That’s it!” the purple mare suddenly said as she propped herself up on her arms, as she was weakly trying to get onto her hooves after having fed the true Princess.

I raised an eyebrow at her as she stood up on shaky hooves, while throwing us both a confident smile. A smile that could either be sophomoric or dare I say confident in victory.

I didn’t like it.

“You think you can destroy The Elements of Harmony just like that? Well, you're wrong, because the spirits of The Elements of Harmony are right here,” she stated as suddenly a glow enveloped the splinters of the destroyed inactive Elements.

“What?” the Nightmare Princess asked bewildered. Just as bewildered as me. I could feel the harmonious magic in the air, knowing well that this was definitely a bad sign.

Seemingly encouraged by our cautious behavior the purple mare pressed on.

What followed was a rather cheesy listing of our adversaries and which Element they represent. It was something that made me sick to my stomach. Even more so because of the simultaneous activation of the Elements. I could already feel my strength weakening under the constant waves of harmony magic that grew stronger with each Element that was revealed.

“The spirits of these five ponies got us through every challenge you threw at us,” the purple menace simply droned on, while Nightmare Moon’s cool demeanor slipped and I couldn’t help but feel a drop of sweat running down my brow myself as I tried to find a way out of this. Of course no quick solution for this dilemma came to mind.

“You still don't have the sixth Element! The spark didn't work!” the Princess shouted and purple made a confident step forward.

“But it did! A different kind of spark. I felt it the very moment I realized how happy I was to realize how much you cared for me and I cared for you. The spark ignited inside me when I realized that you all... are my friends! You see, Nightmare Moon and Fenrich, when those Elements are ignited by the... the spark, that resides in the heart of us all, it creates the sixth element: the element of... magic!”

Yes. This definitely is the cheesiest thing I have ever heard.

But that didn’t matter as I could feel the magic in the air peaking as it was all gathered in the crown that now adored purples head. Only a second later a colorful Rainbow shot towards the true ruler of Equestria.

“Nooo! Nooo!” Princess Nightmare screamed much to my horror, making my body jumpstart itself.

I wouldn’t let her get hurt!

“Princess!” I said as I threw myself in front of her, my arms outstretched in an attempt to bear the full force of the attack.

I just couldn’t allow them to do this to her again.

But it all was in vain.

The sickly colors of the rainbow were wrapped like paper around both of our forms as the harmonious magic invaded our bodies.

My demonic cells were fighting this truly malicious process but were quickly overpowered by this raw might the Elements wield.

Everything burned in my body, feeling like I was heating up, before at the crescendo of it I could feel it retreat. But it wasn’t simply leaving my body.

I could feel every level I had gathered draining out of me. My body seems to shift as I was sucked dry. Sucked until there only was emptiness.

And here I had sworn that only the true Princess Nightmare Moon could suck me.

My blood, I of course mean. In case any of you imbeciles had any untoward thoughts about my noble sacrifice.

In any case, in the end I simply lay there on the cold hard ground, eyes closed as the darkness seemed to surround me. My senses were dulled and I could only hope for the best and fear for the worst.

I just hope the Princess was safe.

Author's Note:

I had this chapter on my PC for months, but wasn't confident enough to publish it. Now I think, why not? I just do what I want. And if I don't like my writing for my other stories, I just can try and get inspiration by trying to write stories like this. :pinkiesmile: