• Published 16th Oct 2016
  • 4,855 Views, 116 Comments

All is for my Princess - Hoppa_21



A displaced Fenrich serves Princess Luna. And he tries anything to help her get more popular than the blasted Sun Witch she calls her sister.

  • ...
25
 116
 4,855

Preview: Episode 2

Next Episode Preview

Narrator: The once proud Lycanthrope FenFen has unleashed his inner adorableness as he transformed into the most adorable little squeaky meeky puppy in all history of puppieness!

[Insert FenFen puppy picture that is surrounded by d’awwing ponies here]

Narrator: “How could anything so cute be evil?” asked Fluttershy with a dreamy smile as all the Ponyvillians agreed! Cheers and swears of fealty shared alike towards the silver puppy as they all kneeled before their new Emperor of Fluffieness. Suffice to say that everypony was mesmerized by the adorable FenFen!

Narrator: But beware! It was all part of his evil plan to gain forces and take over Equestria! And he is already planning to recruit further top members to the secret organization he founded called W.O.O.N.A.! Which is short for ‘World Organisation Of Nightmarish Adorableness’ by the way!

Narrator: Even the adorable little filly Luna joined his ranks! The future is really looking bleak as he strives for world domination!

Narrator: But have no fear, because suddenly and completely unexpected a new hero appears! Just out of the shadow Prinny Pie appears! Her soft demonic pink fur shimmered in the moonlight as she stood on a building challenging the adorable puppy FenFen. With that a fierce adorableness competition about the worlds fate starts between her and the members of W.O.O.N.A!

[Insert Prinny Pie picture facing off against adorable puppy FenFen here]

Narrator: Pose after fierce adorable pose was played. From the curling of FenFen around Luna protectively to the adorable quivering beak lip and puppy dog eyes of Prinny Pie!

Narrator: Next time on Adorable Puppy FenFen, Episode 2: Ponyville Puppy Cuddling!

Narrator: Will FenFen survive the cuddling and d'awwing mares of his troops, not to mention the adorableness attacks of his new arc-nemesis? Or will his plan go down the adorableness induced sugar drain. You will only find out by tracking and reading the next chapter~

Twilight: Uh, Pinkie? What are you doing?

Pinkie Pie: Just narrating for our readers, so that they keep tracking this story! Hoppa also said this would give the story more of a Disgaea feel!

Twilight:

Author's Note:

Of course there won't be an Episode like this. Just for everyone who isn't familiar with the normal silly Episode Previews of Disgaea. It's more a way of spouting nonsense for the sake of nonsense. Kind of one of the things I always loved about Disgaea! :rainbowkiss: :yay: