• Published 15th Oct 2016
  • 646 Views, 45 Comments

The Tournament of Destiny - goldenrise365



When a creature of dark descent tries to ruin a tournament, old and new friends will come to stop it.

  • ...
5
 45
 646

Shadow Realm Part 2

Burst and Inferno had broken off from the group to go talk to Celestia and Rarity. "Are you sure you want to tell them?" asked Inferno. "We don't need to worry them."

"They have a right to know, Inferno. They can't just be left in the dark." The two made it to Celestia's office. But when Burst tried the door, it was locked. "That's odd."

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!"

"That sounded like Rarity," said Inferno.

"Let's get in there!" Burst rushed into the door, and knocked it open. When the two came in they saw Celestia and Rarity tied up. In front of them were two figures. One was a man with a red top hat, and green robe that covered his entire body. The ropes came from underneath the robe. The second figure was a skeletal looking black dragon.

"You have them trapped?" asked the dragon.

"It's not as simple as it looks," said the one in the red top hat.

"Your name is Trap Master." The dragon was getting annoyed.

"Hey!" called out Burst.

The two turned around, and the dragon gave a devilish smile. "Well, well, well. I was wondering when you two were going to show up. Your souls will be the perfect trophy for Shadow Master."

"Were not going to give up our souls," said Inferno.

"We'll duel you," said Burst.

"All three of use," said the dragon.

"Three of use?" asked Burst. The two of them were suddenly pushed to the ground.

Behind them stood a figure wearing a purple and white robe with gold at the end of the sleeves. "Welcome gentlemen, to your demise," it said. "I'll just be taking your souls now." But before the figure could do anything, he was thrown into the wall.

"Not on my watch." Steele and Rainbow were now where the figure was standing. "Rainbow, go help Celestia and Rarity. Me and the guys got these three."

"Right." Rainbow ran cover and started to try and free the girls.

"That's it. I, Summoner Monk, will not be defeated by the likes of you." The figure stood up. Five deck slots appeared in front of him. A skeletal duel disk appeared on the dragon's arm. A buzz saw with five duel slots came out of the other guys robe.

"If it's a duel you want, it's a duel you'll get," said Burst. The three of them activated their duel disk.

"Let's duel!"

Trap Master, Beserk Dragon, Summoner Monk: 12000
Burst, Inferno, Steele: 12000

"I'll make the first move," said Burst. "I'll start by summoning out, Maiden with Eyes of Blue in defense mode."

--------------------

Maiden with Eyes of Blue
ATT:Light
Level: 1 star
Spellcaster/Tuner/Effect
When this card is targeted for an attack: You can negate the attack, and if you do, change the battle position of this card, then you can special summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. During either player's turn, when a card or effect is activated that targets this face-up card: You can special summon 1 "Blue-Eyes White Dragon" from your hand, deck, or graveyard. You can only use 1 "Maiden with Eyes of Blue" effect per turn, and only once that turn.
Attack: 0
Defense: 0

----------------

A women dressed in a light brown and blue dress, with light blue hair appeared on the field. "Then I'll place one card face down and end my turn."

"I draw." Inferno added the new card to his hand. "First I'll play Red-Eyes Fusion."

---------------

Red-Eyes Fusion
Spell Card
Fusion summon 1 fusion monster that lists a "Red-Eyes" monster as material from your extra deck, using monsters from your hand, deck, or field as fusion materials, and if you do, it's name becomes "Red-Eyes B. Dragon". You cannot normal or special summon other monsters the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Red-Eyes Fusion" per turn.

-----------------------

"Now I'll send Summon Skull and Red-Eyes Black Dragon to the graveyard to fusion summon Archfiend Black Skull Dragon."

------------------

Archfiend Black Skull Dragon
ATT: Dark
Level: 9 stars
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
1 Level 6 "Archfiend" Normal Monster + 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster
You can only special summon "Archfiend Black Skull Dragon" once per turn. If this card battles, your opponent's cards and effects cannot be activated until the end of the damage step. If damage calculation is performed involving this fusion card, at the end of the battle phase: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Normal Monster in your graveyard; inflict damage to your opponent equal to its ATK in the graveyard, then shuffle it into the deck.
Attack: 3200
Defense: 2500
------------------

A fiery Dragon with black and red scales appeared on the field. "Get ready to burn," it said.

"I'll end my turn with a face down," said Inferno.

"I draw." Steele drew his first card. "I'll set one monster facedown, and one card face down to end my turn."

"Now it's my move," said Beserk.

"Who said you could go," said Monk. "Who died and made you leader?"

"Would you two shut up," said Trap Master. "We have a duel to win."

"You mean I have a duel to win. You two will spend the rest of the time in the graveyard." Beserk drew his first card. "First I'll activate Pot of Greed."

--------------------

Pot of Greed
Spell Card
Draw two cards.

---------------

Beserk drew his two card. "Now I'll activate Polymerization to fuse the five Dragon type monsters in my hand to summon out Five Headed Dragon."

"Not quite Beserk. By changing my Maiden to attack mode I can negate your card's effect and special summon one Blue-Eyes White Dragon."

-----------------

Blue-Eyes White Dragon
ATT: Light
Level: 8 stars
Dragon
Attack: 3000
Defense: 2500

---------------------

Blue-Eyes came onto the field. "You will feel the power of the light," he said.

"So you stopped my card, but now you can't stop my second Polymerazation." Beserk gave a toothy grin.

"Two Polymerazations on the same draw?!?" asked Burst, Inferno, and Steele at the same time.

"And now I bring forth Five Headed Dragon."

-----------------------

Five Headed Dragon
ATT: Dark
Level: 12 stars
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
5 Dragon-Type monsters
Cannot be special summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card cannot be destroyed by battle with an Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, or Dark monster.
Attack: 5000
Defense: 5000
----------------

A giant Dragon appeared on the field. It had five heads. One was a blue serpent, another a black dragon, another a fire dragon, another a yellow dragon, and another a metallic dragon. "Now I'll be taking both of your cards," said Beserk to Trap Master and Summoner Monk. He grabbed the cards in both of their hands and pushed them away, into the shadows.

"Did that just happen?" asked Inferno.

"Now I'll activate Shadow Cards."

-------------------

Shadow Cards
Spell Card
Choose a numbers between 1-4. Discard that many cards from the top of your deck. Then special summon that many Shadow Copies to the field.

--------------------

"Now I'll discard four cards to special summon four Shadow Copies."

-----------------

Shadow Copy
ATT: Dark
Level: 1 star
Fiend/Effect
Choose one monster on your side of the field. This card gains that monster's attack, defense,and effect.

---------------

"Now I can bring forth an army of dragons." Four more Five Headed Dragons appeared.

"That's not good," said Burst.

"Then I'll have all of them attack you three." All five dragons charged a blast and fired wiping out all three of their fields.

"I activate Saviors Light," said Burst.

-----------------

Saviors Light
Trap Card
Half any battle damage you take.

-------------------

Beserk: 12000
Burst, Inferno, Steele: 5100

The three guys were pushed back from the blast. "No matter, you three will lose next turn."

Burst was the first to get up. "We will not lose this duel as long as we stand strong."

Inferno got up. "And we'll stand together to the end."

Steele then joined in. "And we will always defeat evil."

"Because we are the Millenium Guardians." The top card of each of their decks glowed.

"I draw," said Burst. "I'll activate Millenium Seal: Souls Savior."

---------------
Millenium Seal: Souls Savior
Millenium Spell Card
Summon back all monsters that were destroyed.

---------------

The Millenium Seal appeared on the ground. "Now all our monsters return to the field." Each of the destroyed monsters were now back on the field. "Now I'll throw it cover to Inferno."

"Thanks, I draw." Inferno drew his next card. "Now I activate Millenium Seal: Light's Return."

----------------

Millenium Seal: Light's Return
Millenium Spell Card
All monsters you control become Light Monsters.

--------------

"Now all our monsters are Light attribute. Now it's to you Steele." Inferno gave a thumbs up.

"Right. I draw. Now I'll activate Millenium Seal: King 's Hand."

-----------------

Millenium Seal: King 's Hand
Millenium Spell Card
Increase your monsters attack by the total amount of cards in each player's hand x 1000

---------------

"I would say do the math but you already know it's too late."

"No, it can't be," said a shocked Beserk.

"And now it's cover," said the three heroes. "Full on attack." All their monsters brought down Beserk's monsters.

"NNNOOOOOOO!" Beserk disappeared into the darkness.

"And that ends it," said Burst.

Beserk: 0
Burst Inferno Steele; 5100

Three Millenium items appeared in front of the guys. Burst received the Millenium Rod, Inferno received the Millenium Key, and Steele received the Millenium Necklace.

"Ahh why do I get the necklace," said Steele.

The girls ran cover to the three and hugged their respective significant other.

"Thank you for saving us," said Rarity.

"No problem, it's what we do," boasted Inferno.

Burst thought about what they should do next. "We should go find Gold and warn him about these new guys." The others agreed and headed off to find Gold.

They found him in a bad situation. He was dueling a figure dressed in purple armor who was dueling with a shadow duel disk. Gold 's lifepoints were at 10, and the others were at 10000.

"This isn't good," said Burst.

Author's Note:

How did Gold end up in this situation and who is this new figure? Well you'll have to wait a little longer to find out.
Hope you enjoyed this new chapter, and can't wait for the next one.
Have a good day and, as always, rise to the occasion.