• Published 15th Sep 2016
  • 2,830 Views, 52 Comments

Warframe: Relic Hunters - UnknownEntity743



They used us, They destroyed our home, our family and friends, burned in the fires of war and greed. Now we are called apon again to bring peace and order all over again.

  • ...
7
 52
 2,830

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 6 Prank War

Warframe: Relic Hunters
Chapter 6:
Prank War

*Alert: Two Tenno Spotted! *

*Location: Earth, Canterlot, 2 mouths since crash*

Now with the third original member of the Relic Hunters back in action life had been difficult, Nekros's personality made it difficult as he would normally freak out anyone that was even in his presence and the screams of Volt could be heard down the halls (Puns not necessary). Even with Nekros's fully-working Liset they couldn't go anywhere as all the fuel from Nekros's trip to find them was burned out and now if that wasn't bad enough things were about to get worse.

Excalibur along with Ember were walking to school as they talked with each other, even though they were going to be late they didn't really care until Ember gave Excalibur a confused look.

"Um Excalibur what happened to your jacket?" She asked as she pointed at his red shirt as Excalibur did a double take and became just as confused

"Wait what? but I NEVER leave without it, you saw me leave with it right?" Excalibur asked in concern as she nodded and soon he Pointed at Ember "um... Ember tell me something do you dye your hair?"

"No it's my natural hair colour, why?" She asked in response as she got out a mirror and slowly Excalibur plugged his ears


At the school all of the Mane 7 and Tenno looked at each other as they tried to figure out what happened to most of their belongings, including the Tenno's weapons and armour. Then they all heard the wraith of Hell unfold.

"WHY IS MY HAIR GREEN!!?"

"Oh boy looks like she found out," Volt said in a very high pitched voice as the others sighed and Pinkie along with Chroma tried not to laugh, if only Chroma could speak

They all then looked to see Excalibur walking up with a very pissed Ember as they felt the temperature rise in the area.

"So I guess your all missing something huh?" Excalibur asked as they all nodded and began to tell them two what their missing or gained in Volt's case

"Wait where's my sister Valkyr; and Nekros?" Excalibur asked as they all made their way into the building and down the left hall where they saw Valkyr in black cargo pants and Nekros's face behind his locker

"Look we'll find your gear just don't blow a fuse on me," Valkyr pleaded as she saw the others "And the rest,"

Nekros then instantly slammed the door earning gasps from almost everyone as they saw his face. His face was almost as pale as a ghost and a deadpan-frown upon it with Crimson eyes that seemed to make everyone shiver in fear.

"Uhh... why is his eyes red, its scary," Fluttershy asked as Trinity nodded behind her

"My question is why are you wearing such dirty pants darling?" Rarity asked earning a slight blush from Valkyr as Excalibur blurted out

"Oh and they probably got your gear including your 'Stuff'," Excalibur air quoted as Nekros's eye twitched

WHAT!!?" Nekros yelled with anger as he crushed the handle to his locker in his fist and soon he said in his monotone voice "Incoming"

Everyone except 6 of the Mane 6 were attacked by an onslaught of pies as laughter filled the air and they all soon noticed the two Tenno, one a (Guy) the other a (Girl) standing there as the boy balanced a pie on his finger.

"Oops too slow!" He mocked as they wiped their faces before Loki felt a arm agenst his neck as he was pinned to the wall by Nekros as he held a vile in his hand and Loki soon realized his rash vile missing from his belt "Wait you wouldn't?"

"Wouldn't I?" Nekros then smashed him deeper into the lockers as he gasped "Nobody touches my scythe,"

Nekros then fell forward as Loki disappeared and reappeared behind him as he ran off laughing

"Sorry but I got too much planned for you all sorry~" He sung as Nekros soon faced what seemed to be Mirage holding Pinkie's party cannon as he sighed

"Son of a-,"

*BOOM*

Nekros then fell on top of Excalibur as they groaned in pain as they saw the two Tenno disappear. Skyler and Applejack helped them to their feet as Volt said in his pixy voice

"We need to beat them at their own game if we are to free them from this curse" Volt said as Chroma face palmed and got Volt to hold a sign as he wrote upon it.

"Alright the girls should go after the girl Tenno whist the boys go after the Boy, and yes my writing is better than my speaking" Chroma wrote in fancy writing as they nodded in agreement

"Ok then you know the plan, tag em and bag em, now lets do this!" Excalibur shouted as the other cheered in unison before slitting off

Excalibur then turned a corner and was met with a massive red hand to the face as he fell back in pain. Then they all saw the traps set by the two Tenno as Nekros and Valkyr said in unison.

"Where's Rhino when you need him?"


After dodging a minefield of massive hands, a hallway of pies and a lot of dodgeballs the group of Tenno found themselves with one last hall of traps and all of them said at once.

"Tazers why did it have to be tazers?" They all began to think how they could get past all the tazers hanging from the ceiling then they all turned to Volt as his eyebrow raised.

"Chroma get him," Excalibur said as Volt was quickly lifted into the air and swiftly duck taped by Nekros as Excalibur held him like a shield.

"No let me go! this is not funny!!!" Volt yelled as he whimpered as he saw the others get behind him

"You signed up for this when you joined us," Nekros retorted

"No I didn't you all said 'Hey you're on are side now' that's it!" Volt countered as he saw the tazers spark

"Well you're made for electricity so this should be a walk in the park," Chroma signed as he held it up to Volt

"SO ARE YOU!!!" Volt yelled as he felt Excalibur's grip tighten

"Trust me this is gunna hurt you a lot more than its gunna hurt us" Excalibur said with a salute as he charged forward letting every tazer pass them as Volt became light of the party as each indication of a tazer was Volt yelling in pain or crying honestly they didn't know.

Chroma, Excalibur, Nekros and the now barbecued Volt stared at their target as he spun a dodgeball on his finger and laughed.

"I must admit that was really funny! you guys are awesome but too bad I have the urge to kill yas!" Loki said with glee as he disappeared into a locker and appeared in another on the other side "Catch me if you can!"

Excalibur slowly approached the locker and opened it only to have Nekros kick him in. Then they all saw Excalibur fly out another locker as his face smacked dead into the floor as he got up and threw a punch into the locker he came out of only to punch Volt directly in the balls.

"Ahh son of bitch why me?!" He winced as he felt to his knees again

"Well that solves that mystery, everyone pick a locker and hope for the best," Nekros said as Chroma and Excalibur entered another locker as Nekros grabbed Volt and dragged him into the same locker.

Nekros then came running out with no Volt as Chroma went sliding out of another with his hands on Excalibur's waist as he held his arms out as they sailed into the next locker. Volt then appeared through another with Loki dragging him as Nekros followed.

Nekros then came out with Loki on his back as they ran into the next locker only to have Nekros punch him out of his and straight into Excalibur as he began to throw punches at the trickster as he avoid all the attacks before delivering a shock button to Excalibur's neck as he shot flying into another locker as Loki walked into the next.

Nekros and Excalibur then narrowly avoided each other as they ran into each others lockers. Chroma then came running out using Volt as a spear as they tackled Loki to the ground. Then before he could escape Nekros grabbed him by the leg and dragged him into a dark room.

"No please, don't do it," Loki pleaded as Nekros kicked him right in the jaw as he turned to face the others as he brought his scythe out from under the table.

"I'll be merciful," Nekros said as he slammed the door shut and for the last 10 minutes nothing but screaming could be heard until Nekros came back out with his weapons cloaking slowly on his body "I lied,"

"So how do you think the girls are doing?" Volt asked as a ear piercing ringing sound echoed down the halls

"Something tells me they got Mirage," Excalibur said simply as he clapped his hands together "Well looks like we have some cleaning up to do!"

All of them groaned as they all fell to their knees before Excalibur slammed his foot down.

"That's an order to hop to it now!!!" Excalibur yelled as they all sprung to life and saluted before running off in different direction until Volt realized where he ran off to before electricity could be heard along with screaming


*Girls Team, just after departure*

All 11 girls made their way down the very silent hall as not a single trap or sound besides their shoes could he heard. They were all met with two doors that led into the gym.

"Pinkie why don't you look first," Twilight suggested as her and the rest moved back

"Okie Dokey Loki!" She responded happily as she looked inside

*Splat, splat, splat*

Pinkie then closed the door and turned with nothing but pies slipping down her body as she licked her face clean before smiling

"Yep defiantly in there!" She confirmed as they all stood at either sides of the doors

"Ok on 3," Dash said as they all nodded

"1"
. . .
"2"
. . .
"3!!!"

they all ran into the room only to see Mirage standing on top of the support beam as she sung

"I'm queen of the castle, I'm queen of the- oh you're here!" Mirage exclaimed happily as she looked at Pinkie and smiled under her helmet "Hey your the one who came in here weren't you!?"

"Yep and I must say I like what you did with the pranks, I mean taking all my friends stuff and setting up this prank war, it so amazing!" Pinkie answered happily

"Well at least someone gets my art and 'Prank War' sounds like a good title for this huh?" Mirage thought before jumping down "Ok here's a little deal if you and Valkyr and Skyler can get passed me then I'll remove my chip, simple!"

"Ok wait a minute how do you know our names?" Valkyr asked as Mirage twiddled her thumbs

"Because the author has mentioned them countless times duh!" Mirage said simply before clearing her throat "Anyway do you agree?"

"Alright then but what's the catch?" Skyler asked as she narrowed her eyes

"Ooh you're so cute when your serious, alright its just 'this'," Mirage said as a floating disco ball appeared, scorching the ground and walls as the lasers made contact "Good luck!"

Skyler, Valkyr and Pinkie all looked at each other before nodding as Skyler went first. Skyler suddenly ducked as a laser passed over her head and another passed her left arm as the others gasped. Skyler followed up by front-Flipping to dodge the next and slid under two more as she kept going as the lasers danced around her.

Skyler then saw an array of beams hurdle towards her as she leaped between them doing a hand-stand then swiftly followed up by pushing herself in up into the air to avoid more then rolled under the next few in a sequence as the other girls cheered. Skyler then saw the ball dissipate as Mirage conjured up two and created a wall of lasers as they shot towards her and she ran the other direction.

Skyler quickly ran up the wall avoid all the lasers as she landed on the other side. she then stood up and faced Mirage as she clapped.

"Now that was interesting, who knew you were this acrobatic!" Mirage squealed with delight before clicking her fingers making the orbs circle Skyler "Now lets see you get out of this one,"

"Well I've got one line for you Tenno," Skyler said with a smirk as Mirage tilted her head in confusion

"What's that now?" She asked

"K.O," Skyler said simply as a frying pan smashed into her face as she wobbled around and soon fell like a rock as Pinkie came up and easily plucked the chip from her neck as Valkyr spun the frying pan around

"Well lights out for her," Valkyr said with a nod as she high-fived Pinkie

"Yep, too bad I didn't get a turn," Pinkie said with a slight frown as she shrugged and crushed the chip

After Pinkie crushed the chip something projected from the chip and showed nothing but a chilling voice came out of the hologram.

"You Tenno are so weak, no sense, no remorse, just murderers, killers, you can continue to free yourselves from the chains of war but I'll be there, haunting your dreams, your lives," then the voice cut out as the chip sparked and soon died with the voice leaving the room in silence.

Suddenly the doors swung open startling everyone as Excalibur and Nekros wearing their missing clothing came walking in as they looked at them all in confusion.

"What?" they both asked as Valkyr spoke up

"The ch-chip gave out a message," Valkyr stuttered in fear as Excalibur's face turned from confusion to serious

"What did it say?" He asked in a low voice

"You Tenno are so weak, no sense, no remorse, just murderers, killers, you can continue to free yourselves from the chains of war but I'll be there, haunting your dreams, your lives," Skyler repeated as Excalibur stood their clenching his fist before sighing

"Wait why was he so tense about it?," Skyler thought before Dash cut in

"So I'm guessing you beat that punk?" She asked as Excalibur looked at Nekros as he raised his hands in defence

"Hey nobody touches my stuff," Nekros said in defence as Excalibur face-palmed

"Wait where's Volt and Chroma?" Trinity asked as Nekros and Excalibur glanced t each other

"His fuse was cut short so to speak," Excalibur responded as his mind went back to Chroma dragging Volt and Loki away "Yea very short fuse,"


Later that day...

*Location Special Forces HQ*

"Um sir we have an unknown message coming through," said one of the men at a computer as a familiar man spoke

"What did it say?" Blitz asked with a raised brow

The man then pointed at his screen as Blitz looked at the screen and saw a picture of Nekros on it with the subject below stating.

"So about that complaint"


It doesn't matter if you're the happiest person
Or an unfortunate weeper
A powerful beast
Or a terrifying creature
We're all equal in the eyes of the reaper

Nekros

Author's Note:

Sorry that i'm a day late this took longer than expected (Like 2 chapters in one).

So i hope you enjoyed as now the plot thinkens.

Next Chapter: Heisting The Heister

PreviousChapters Next