• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 9,027 Views, 125 Comments

Take a Big chill - DryvernX



A human gets sent to Equestria, as the Ben 10 alien... Big chill

  • ...
19
 125
 9,027

Ponies meet Big chill

While Lars, or Big chill who he is right now, is in a dark forest, what is on the other side of the forest, let's take a look.

On the other side of the forest, were a peaceful little town. The town is called Ponyvile, and is inhabited by ponies(well, the name explains everything). But also, in the town, there lives 6 heroes, who have saved their land numerous of times. And now that we know that the town's name is Ponyvile, we know where Big chill is. He has landed in Equestria.

Now we see some sort of treehouse, with a telescope on top. That is the Golden oak library. In there, a lavender unicorn, named Twilight sparkle, is reading a book as usual. It was peace and quiet until...

"CRASH!!!" It said from the window, well if there even is a window left of it, but anyway, the one who just crashed in is a cyan mare with rainbow mane, that's Rainbow dash, and boy, she looks really serious right now.

"Twilight, we need you to help me, Rarity, and Applejack!" She shouted at Twilight. Twilight was a little confused. She sat the book down. And walked beside Rainbow.

"Rainbow dash, calm down. What is the problem?" Twilight asked Rainbow dash. Rainbow dash quickly flew close to Twilight's face, she then took her hooves between Twilight's face and the shouted...

"The Cutie Mark Crusaders, they're GONE!!!" Rainbow dash shouted at Twilight's face.

"Okay okay, i see your problem. Now can you let go of my face?" Twilight asked Rainbow. Rainbow dash eventually let go of Twilight's face. "Okay the Cutie Mark Crusaders are gone, have you checked all over Ponyvile for them?" Twilight asked the worried Rainbow dash.

"Yes!!! I have flown all over Ponyvile looking for them twice. But i still haven't found them yet." Rainbow yelled once again. Twilight's face turned more serious.

"Rainbow, get Pinkie and Fluttershy. We could need their help to find them." Twilight said to Rainbow.

"Okay, got it Twilight." Rainbow saluted and flew out of the broken window she broke.

"And by the way, next time. USE THE DOOR, AND NOT THE WINDOW!" Twilight shouted at Rainbow.

Later all 6 of them were mee... (oh wait, forgot to introduce the other four. There is the white unicorn Rarity, the orange pony Applejack, the pink pony Pinkie pie, and the yellow pegasus Fluttershy). Anyway, later all 6 of them were meeting. Everyone especially Rarity, Applejack, and Rainbow dash were worried.

"They gotta be here somewhere. We have at least checked, all over Ponyvile three times by now! Scootaloo must be here somewhere." Rainbow said worried.

"I can't believe that my sweet little Sweetie belle is gone." Rarity said worried.

"We will find them Rarity. I promise we will find those three." Applejack said also worried.

"They couldn't have left Ponyvile, because i didn't see anyone leave for another town today." Pinkie said.

"Well... there is still one place we haven't checked." Fluttershy said with her shy voice.

"And what's that Fluttershy?" Twilight asked the usual timid Fluttershy.

"I think they went... to the Everfree Forest" Fluttershy said gulping.

"WHAT?! Why in the hay would they go into that forest?" Rainbow asked. The others looked at Rainbow dash with serious eyes, like it was obvious. Rainbow then said "Okay, stupid question, for Cutie marks of course."

"Well, then we have no time to lose. Let's go to the forest and find those three" Twilight said seriously. All of them ran to the Everfree forest, well all but one.

"Good luck girls, i wish you good luck." Fluttershy said. But then Rainbow flew back, and then pulls Fluttershy. "Eep".

"Come on Fluttershy, we can use your help to scare scary monsters away, well unless i manage to scare them first." Rainbow said with pride, while she is dragging Fluttershy.


A little deeper in the Everfree Forest, three fillies were traveling inside the forest. First there was a yellow earth pony with red mane and a bow, that's Apple bloom. Then there is an orange pegasus with a purple mane, that's Scootaloo. And lastly, there is a white unicorn, with a light pink and purple mane, that's Sweetie belle. Together, they are the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

"Scootaloo, are you still sure, that it's a good idea to go to the Everfree forest. Without the supervision of our big sisters." Sweetie belle said, a little concerned about being in the dark forest.

"Don't be a chicken Sweetie belle, we will be fine. Don't you forget, that our big sisters have traveled there many times." Scootaloo said, very sure they could do it.

"I don't know, i'l give Sweetie belle a point. It's ain't safe to do something you can't chew on." Apple bloom said to Scootaloo, with her western accent.

"Look girls, i know you're scared, but this may be the opportunity to finally get our Cutie marks." Scootaloo said confidently. "Besides, what's the worst that can happen?"

"Maybe a Manticore... STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF US!!!" Sweetie belle yelled scared. All of them saw right in front of them, a Manticore, a hungry Manticore.

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!" All three of them yelled.


The mane 6 were traveling the Everfree forest. Searching high and low for the Cutie Mark Crusaders. But then, they heard a yell.

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!" Is all they heard.

"They are in trouble, let's hurry girls." Twilight said, and ran after the yell.

"We won't let anything, or anyone hurt those fillies. Even through they will get punished afterwards." Rainbow said.


Lars was walking inside the forest. He really wished that he has fully learned how to fly. But he hasn't really, as he is more concerned in getting out of the forest.

"Gee, this place keeps gets going, and going." Lars said, he kept walking, but then he heard someone yell...

"HEEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPP!!!" Was all he heard.

"Someone's in trouble? I may not have mastered my new powers, but i won't let someone get unrescued." I said, and somehow my wings began to unfold. I could now take the air, wish i knew how i did it.


The fillies ran from the manticore. Who is slowly gaining on their manes. They ran, and ran, until they saw a cliffside, blocking their way further.

"It's a dead end" Sweetie belle said incredibly worried.

"I always wished for something awesome happened in my life. But a Manticore chase didn't count." Scootaloo said scared.

The Manticore walked closer and closer to them. And is ready to strike.

"Oh i wish our sisters, or Twilight, or somepony will rescue us right now." Apple bloom said worried. Just as the Manticore was about to strike them, something blue and black, strikes the Manticore away.

"What the hay, is that?" Scootaloo said. They saw the being, it was blue and black colored, stood like a dragon, except it looks more insectoid, had something similar to dragon claws, but where are the claws? It has green insect eyes, and wear some kind of cloak.

"I don't know. Maybe it's a new hero, come to rescue us?" Sweetie belle said.

"Or maybe just another monster from the Everfree forest." Apple bloom said.

The blue and black being, who is Big chill, stands right in front of the Manticore. The Manticore growled at it. "Looks like the little kitty, needs to cool down a bit." Big chill said, before he first inhales a little, and then to the fillies surprise, breathed something that looked like a little wind breath, but it didn't blow blow the Manticore away, it froze it completely. I then punched the frozen Manticore, freeing it from it's ice prison. It then ran away.

"Don't make me see you do that again." I said. I then turned around to see the three fillies. I'm surprised that the one's who needs to be rescued are some kind of horses.

"Are you three alright?" I asked them. They looked at each other, and then looked back at me. But before they could answer my question. I heard a voice yell.

"Leave them alone monster". The voice yelled. I then saw a cyan pegasus, charge right at me. I managed to dodge right in time. I then saw five other horse like creatures come, one was lavender, one was orange, there was a white one, a pink one who jumped up and down, and a yellow one, who is sitting and wimping behind the lavender one. All of them(except the yellow one) seemed ready to attack me any moment.

"Uh oh, not good". I thought to myself.

Author's Note:

Big chill's first impression with ponies.