• Published 14th Aug 2016
  • 9,021 Views, 125 Comments

Take a Big chill - DryvernX



A human gets sent to Equestria, as the Ben 10 alien... Big chill

  • ...
19
 125
 9,021

A Chill Iron Pony Competition part 2

The Iron Pony Competition was still running. The next competition took place in a small field in Sweet Apple Acres. The competitors Rainbow Dash, Applejack, and Big Chill were ready for their next round of sport. And Pinkie Pie was ready to announce the third competition.

"And now everypony. It's time for the Bronco Buck!" Pinkie Pie announced to everypony, which only consisted of her friends, Big Chill, and Zecora.

"Bronco what?" Big Chill said confused.

"Bronco Buck. It's a competition where a pony gets somepony on their backs, and then they have to throw them away."

"Oh. Similar to what real horses do to those they feel unsatisfied with." Big Chill thought, keeping the thought about horses to himself.

"Just what the hay are ya thinking about right now?" Applejack scuffed at him, knocking Big Chill out of his thoughts.

"Just some private thoughts. And for the best for the both of us, it should be none of your business." Big Chill replied, which only made Applejack glare at him in respond.

"Oh yeah? And just what the hay is that private thought of yours anyway?" She asked suspiciously and bitterly. The two once again made a bitter glare toward each other.

Fortunately, Rainbow Dash quickly stepped between their eye to eye showdown. "Please stop it you two. We haven't even started the third round yet."

They glare at each other for a few moments, and turned away from each other.

"Wow. Those two bicker as much, if not more than me and Applejack does. Except it was a bit more friendly than theirs." Rainbow Dash thought. She knew that her arguments with Applejack, was nowhere near as unfriendly as Applejack's and Big Chill's.

Meanwhile on the sidelines, the rest of the ponies, plus Zecora were beginning to get more and more uneasy of Applejack and Big Chill's bitter relationship.

"What is wrong with those two? It's like the only thing they want to do with each other is argue." Twilight said.

"I know Twilight. This fighting leads them nowhere from getting along." Rarity replied.

"I... just hope, they would settle it after the games." Fluttershy timidly said.

"Please give them some more time. They should get a friendship they must find." Zecora rhymed.

"Let the third round of the Iron Pony Competition... BEGIN!" Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

Applejack was first. Spike crawled up to her back. Spike gulped nervously, as he knew how last time went, when he was used as a dummy for the competition.

"Please go easy on me Applejack." Spike begged.

"No promises Spike." Applejack smirked.

Applejack jumped all over the field, while Spike struggled to stay on her back. Eventually after at least 20 seconds or more, Spike couldn't hold it anymore, and was thrown away by Applejack's rear end.

"AAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!" Spike screamed, before landing on a haystack.

Big Chill looked unamused. "Alright. Who's idea was it to use a child on such a competition?"

Pinkie Pie in the background whistled innocently.

"Is it even legal to use baby dragons as rag-dolls?" Big Chill thought.

Then it was Rainbow Dash's turn. She quickly took grabbed Spike with her mouth, and threw him on her own rear end. "You ready to jump in the air?"

Spike gulped. "Not really."

Rainbow ignored him, and jumped multiple times at incredible speed. In less than 5 seconds, Spike was sent flying to the same haystack he landed on earlier.

"Rainbow won this one once again. But can Big Chill beat her score?" Pinkie Pie announced to the small audience. It was finally Big Chill's turn. He walked over to the haystack Spike landed on, and watched Spike walk out of the haystack.

Applejack walked beside him with a smug grin. "So... how will ya win this competition? Last time I checked, you don't have a rear end to throw Spike up with."

Big Chill gave her an unamused look, before turning to Pinkie. "Hey. Is it fair that I use my shoulders instead?"

"Shoulders? You mean the ones above your front hooves?" Pinkie asked.

"If you mean my arms, then yes."

"Well, you don't have a rear end to throw Spike up with, so I guess that's legal."

Applejack was shocked. "WHAT?! That ain't fair Pinkie."

"Pretty much fair to me." Big Chill smirked. He grabbed Spike, and placed him on his shoulders.

"Please be more nicer than Rainbow Dash." Spike gulped.

Big Chill smiled. "No promises." He then made one single powerful jump, which sent Spike high above the air.

"AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHH!!!" He screamed as he gets send flying, until he landed on the haystack again. Applejack and Rainbow Dash were awestruck at completing the competition with one single jump.

"Guess these Necrofriggian legs really are stronger than I thought." Big Chill thought.

"Big Chill wins again, and in record time. That makes it 3-0-0." Pinkie Pie exclaimed.

Rainbow Dash was still awestruck at Chill's performance. "Wow. That was awesome. Right Applejack?"

Rainbow Dash got nervous, once she saw Applejack glaring bitterly at Big Chill again. "Applejack?"

"Why that no good... cheating... Necro... whatever he is..." Applejack muttered angrily.

"Wow. Applejack looks pretty steamed at Big Chill winning." Rainbow Dash thought. "Just what is it that Applejack doesn't like about him?"

"Alright. Let's move to the fourth competition." Pinkie exclaimed.


Next one was a lasso competition, which takes place. Applejack clearly had the advantage on this one, as she effortlessly swang her lasso around with her tail mane. Rainbow Dash on the other hand had incredible trouble with using a lasso. Big Chill on the other hand has decided to step out of that one to start off, due to not knowing much about lasso skills.

"Easy as bucking mah farms apples." Applejack said, as she pulled many excellent tricks with her lasso. Then with one swing, she captured and tied up Spike's arms and legs, much to his dismay.

"This... this is getting harder to..." Rainbow Dash said, as she started to lose her balance a bit. In a matter of seconds, Rainbow had tied herself to a tree with her own rope. "I need to practice lasso a bit more."

Big Chill then walked up to the field. Applejack gave him a harsh look as she handed him a lasso. "Now ya better not mess up my lasso."

"Be glad that I won't." Big Chill returned. He started swinging his hands around, while doing some decent at best lasso tricks. "Wow. This may not be as hard as I originally thought."

But little did Big Chill know, that Applejack had silently placed a lasso below his right foot without anypony, or Big Chill noticing. "I ain't trusting ya. And ya ain't winning this one Chill. She thought with an evil grin.

As Big Chill was getting the hang of swinging the lasso, Applejack made a quick pull on the lasso below Chill's foot. As the rope was tied to Big Chill's foot, Big Chill could feel his balance was losing.

"What the?!" Big Chill thought with a shock, as he lost his balance, and landed on the ground. Despite not being too injured, he still got slight dirt on his face.

"Incredible. Applejack won the lasso contest. That makes Applejack only two points below Chilly." Pinkie Pie exclaimed, as she began writing the points down on a scoreboard beside her. She drew a short line on Applejack's part, signifying her getting a point.

"How... did I just fall down?" Big Chill asked confused as he started standing up again.

"Maybe ya were just not very good at standing up." Applejack taunted him with a grin. "And now if ya would excuse me, I need to help Rainbow down from the tree."

As Applejack walked over to Rainbow Dash who was still tied on the tree, Big Chill looked down on his right foot, noticing a lasso tied to it. He gave Applejack a bitter glare from behind. "Something tells me losing my balance so suddenly is quite fishy. Maybe Applejack has something to do with it. Yet I can't prove anything if she was responsible. But I don't wanna make an enemy while i'm here. I need to play this competition a bit more, then perhaps I can figure out why she hates me so much."


"Now it's time for... Hay Bale Toss!" Pinkie exclaimed, while showing the three competitors standing on a straight field with a track. They each had a hay bale in front of them.

"Alright. I'm up first." Rainbow Dash said. She started by charging up her back legs. As soon as she felt her power was at it's peak, she bucked the hay bale, sending it flying through the field at a fast pace. In a matter of seconds, the hay bale landed on the ground, a bit away from the end of the track. As it landed, Pinkie took measures for how long it went.

"Wow Dashie. That was a great start." Pinkie cheered, as Rainbow smiled confidently.

"Oh yeah. Who's the coolest? That's Rainbow. Who's the strongest? That's Dash. Who's both? That's Rainbow Dash." She sang, as she danced her early victory dance.

"Don't get too excited Rainbow." Big Chill said, as he lifted the hay bale in front of him with his strong hands. Applejack behind him quietly snuck a small can of honey, and spilled it right behind him, as he was about to take a step back.

"Now lets see how far I can throooooowwww..." Big Chill started to exclaim, as he lost his balance again. As his balance was dropped, he started to accidentally lose the hay bale in his hands, and threw it toward the still singing Rainbow Dash.

"Who's the very best? Like no one ever was. To win it all, is my real test. To win them is my cau..." Rainbow still sang, but ended completely once a hay bale landed, and smashed down on her head, hooves, and entire body.

Everyponies eyes along with Zecora and Big Chill's widened in shock, at their rainbow maned friend being crushed by the hay bale.

"RAINBOW DASH!!!" Scootaloo shrieked in shock, as she ran toward her injured idol. Twilight and Fluttershy followed as well.

"That's... not supposed to happen." Applejack thought while sweating a bit. She quietly kicked the can of honey toward a bush.

"This is so not good. I hope she's alright." Big Chill thought, as he ran up to the hay bale that crashed on Rainbow Dash.

"OMG. OMG. Somepony, please help Rainbow Dash." Scootaloo begged, as tears ran down her eyes.

"Allow me." Big Chill said. He grabbed the hay bale, and threw it away. As Rainbow Dash was laying on the ground a bit dazed.

"Are you alright Rainbow Dash?" Fluttershy asked her quick pegasus friend.

Rainbow who was still dazed, along with stars rotating around her head, leaned her head toward Fluttershy. "Yes Firefly, i'm as alright as the rainbow on the other side of Equestri..." She said in a dazed manner, before falling down unconscious.

"I take that as a no." Twilight said with an uneasy look. She then turned to Big Chill. "Chill. Please be more careful with your throwing. You could have made Rainbow even more dazed than she already is right now."

Big Chill looked down in shame. "I'm... i'm sorry Twilight. I never meant to hurt her."

Twilight smiled, accepting his apology. "I know Chill. She's at least not too injured."

"I will take Rainbow to the farmhouse, to give her some medical help." Fluttershy said, as she took Rainbow Dash on her back.

"I'm right behind you Fluttershy." Scootaloo said, as she followed the now flying Fluttershy, dragging the unconscious Rainbow Dash.

"So... we're down to two competitors." Pinkie nervously said.

"Guess so." Big Chill said. "Rainbow might have been hurt. But at least I can complete it in her place."

"That sounds like a great idea Chill." Pinkie Pie said. "That's the spirit. We still got more games and competitions. Including this one."

"I think I will pass out from this one. I don't want to accidentally injure more of you." He said.

"You sure? Then that means Applejack wins this one."

"Just let her. I still have a single point more than her."

"Okey dokey lokey." Pinkie Pie said with a cheerful smile, as she drew another small line to Applejack at the scoreboard, scoring her a second point. The rest of the ponies around walked back to the sidelines.

Applejack then walked up to Big Chill with another harsh glare. "Ya listen here Chill. I will be the one who wins that little competition here, for Rainbow's sake. Then I can avenge her from that little 'accident' you gave her earlier."

"Then let the best competitor win." Chill glared back, as Applejack harshly walked away.

"Why do I have the feeling, that this competition is starting to get more and more bizarre with her around." Big Chill thought, as he hoped that this little sports contest won't get into a more 'harsh' situation. "And why do I also have the feeling, that Applejack will somehow be involved in this."

Author's Note:

Hi. I deeply apologize for long ass update on this story. Hope you enjoy it.

If there are any errors or something that you dislike on the text, then I deeply apologize for that too.

I also apologize for the short chapter, but i also need to work on my other stories, including my upcoming series. See ya next time for more of Big Chill.

Comments ( 35 )

Something tells me that Applejack will lose her friends over how she is acting toward Big Chill.

Will other Ben 10 characters appear in this story?

I could pull some bs 'OOC' excuse, but this is a fanfic. As such, I'd feel like a pretentious snot bag for saying it.

7819243 Me too man, me too.

Oh and you said 'Short chapter' when really it was intermediate in this story, I just wanted to point that out so you don't feel bad cause you made a story and you're the fate decider of it. Go on YOUR OWN SPEED. That is what fanfics are made for, not the other way around. And I'll be looking forward to seeing your new stuff that you make... whatever and whenever that will be so I'll see you then.

Bye.

I feel the exact same way as DarkMagicEnforcer1 and CrashBashDash and hope what they say happens later on I would also like for AppleJack to lose the competition and for her family to also be really angry at her for a while
PS: just to make sure I got this right not only has AppleJack resorted to cheating but in the end she accused Chill of intentionally hurting RainbowDash when she KNEW that it was an accident SHE caused you now what she also deserves her element of honesty taken away but I'm sure whatever fate you have planned for her will be good enough
PSS: if I'm wrong about her accusing Chill of hurting RainbowDash on purpose it's because of how you put Air quotes around accident

well bugs and harsh cold are the bane of farmers.....still AJ is really being a bitch.

And then when the world is about to end and Chill not only saves the world but with a major role saving the entire Apple family, you know what AJ can just say.

7976080
7919194 There will be. I'm just busy with the MLP Z series at the moment.

AJ YOU STUPID ASS...no offense to the donkeys of course

Well this is dead

8464483 Not dead. Just busy with other things.

8586755
Actually there is a website that has all the Ben 10 episodes the url is www.watchcartoononline.com
Well it is either.com or .io

anyone else seeing the irony of element of honesty probably being a cheater here?

Are you ever going to continue this story? I fucking loved it.

8699583
True. Personally I think the Author should of used something along the lines of "I would also like to know that, as I was teleported here against my will" or "My kind don't need ships to travel through space, but since I was teleported to this planet against my will I have no idea where in space I am"

How easily one can lose sight of their own morals in the face of spite. Applejack, I am disappointed in you.

Wow this story looks aswome so far i hope that you continue it :)
I think that sonner or later they will find out what she did and maybe apple jack will feel guilt for evrything that she did?

when is the chapter coming

ik u said it wasnt dead but it looking like that

Hmmm maybe he don't know what he should write about for the next stuff?
Or idk,I'm unsure,maybe he gaveup wich is probaby not the case

Shame this died

Did this fanfic really died??

8464487
Are you still busy or is this dead?

Continue com essa história por favor tá muito legal mesmo eu amei essa história por favor

More good

Hi, when are you going to continue the story?

Login or register to comment