• Published 27th Jul 2016
  • 4,346 Views, 56 Comments

Battle of the Moon and Sun - EASTON



Princess Luna's sister returns after 1000 years on the moon and Twilight sparkle will do everything in her power to stop her and defend her country and her mother.

  • ...
5
 56
 4,346

Chapter 3 = Minuette

Ponyville One hour later

Twilight's chariot arrived at the small town where the main festivities would be held. When Twilight got down from her ride she addressed the two guards that had brought her to her destination. "Thank you for your assistance. Now, I want you to head to the town hall and meke sure the crystal communication system is functioning properly. After that head to the library and make preparations for our stay. Should somepony present themselves let them in and make sure that at least one of you is watching."

"Yes your highness."

Following her command the two guards left for town hall, she then turned to a pink pony that was near by. "Excuse me." The pink pony then gasped and suddenly she just ran and disappeared. "What an odd mare." After that she turned to an orange pegasus filly riding a scooter. "Excuse me, little filly. Could you point me to Sugar-Cube Corner, I'm supposed to meet somepony there."

"Sure thing mam. I was just heading there myself, maybe you can tag along. Name's Scootaloo."

"Well you can call me Twilight."And with that they both made way to sweet shop.

Twilight managed to see that the small filly had for a cutie mark a red wheel centered blue just like the ones on her scooter with a yellow wing behind it. "So, Scootaloo, could you tell me anything about a pink mare with fluffy mane? I just talked to her and she ran off."

"You must mean Pinkie Pie. She always hyperactive and whenever she meets somepony new she reacts like that."

"I guess tomorrow she's going to do a lot of running with all the tourist and all."

"I wouldn't worry. She knows how to behave and Mayor Mare asked her not to acting like that tomorrow."

"I see, that's good."

Shortly after the two ponies arrived at their destination. "Thank you for bringing me here Scootaloo."

"No problem mam."

"Now, the town's letter said to meet up with my guide/helper here..." She was then interrupted by a tap on her shoulder. Twilight couldn't believe it, she recognized the pony. "Minuette!"

"Hi Twilight."

"It's been soo long. I haven't seen you in two years. What are you doing here?"

Minuette was wearing the special horseshoes that were worn by the night guard marking her as one, but she wasn't wearing neither the armor nor the helmet which meant she was off duty. Understandable since twenty-five percent of the Night Guard and thirty-five percent of the Royal Guard were given the time off due to the celebration.

"Well, as you can see from my horseshoes, I am a Night Guard. After I found out about Twinkleshine and Lemon Hearts, I decided to do my best so that no more friendships were affected by the Solars. So I enrolled in the guard, managed to be assigned to the Night division, got assigned to Ponyville and now I'm in charge of helping you through out the festivities."

"Wow, Minuette that's great."

"Yea. So, YP, where to first?"

"Well, we should check on the food catering first. According to the info I was provided a mare named Applejack should be in charge of that. Do you know where I can find her?"

"YP, I know where to find anypony in this town; it's my job. We'll find her at the heart of Ponyville: Sweet Apple Acres."

"Well then, let's go."

----------

Everfree Forest

"Is everypony ready for our strikes tomorrow?" The white stallion, leader of the Solar Soldiers, had been preparing for this day for the last five years and now he maintained contact with his strongest and most trusted comrades spread out across Equestria. "Good. Once the mare in the moon is released, Equestria should return how it should be."

Fifteen years ago, his parents were taken away from him. Ten years ago he joined the Soldiers. And five years ago he became the leader of the group. Now he would defeat the 'Princess' and her daughter the Admiral.

The only disadvantage he had was that he had never seen the Admiral and he knew nothing about her appearance but he knew which was her cutie mark so that would be enough to identify her.

He knew it was his destiny to set things right and he would do everything in his power to put the sun mare back in the throne.

----------

Moon

She could feel it. The magic that was holding her prisoner on her sister's domain, would soon fade and she would be free. After a thousand years, she would go back to Equestria, defeat her sister and set things as they should be.

----------

Canterlot: Academy for Talented Unicorns

Sunburst walked through the halls of the currently empty school. Only a few staff and faculty members would be here since due to the celebration young ones would be given three days off school. It was like that every year; the day before to the day after.He was here to pick up something requested by the Princess herself.

He eventually reached the room he was heading for: the storage room. The only door to it was in the faculty room and it was always protected by a royal guard.

The ponies there paid no attention when he entered the room but when he approached the door he guard stopped him. "Halt. What do you need Mr. ...?"

"Sunburst." He them showed the guard a document given to him by Princess Luna. "I'm here to take the dragon egg under the request of Princess Luna."