• Published 27th May 2016
  • 1,030 Views, 75 Comments

Prince Marshall - Mocha Jon



A new alicorn prince is revealed to be evil and has plans to over throw the princesses and become Equestria's one true king... Can our heroes stop him?

  • ...
38
 75
 1,030

Part 10

The group were all sitting in Twilight's castle and were all panicking and freaking out wondering why on earth Twilight would join the enemy like that. They knew Marshall was pretty smooth and clearly he knows how to get in ponies' heads but they thought Twilight would be the only one to not turn like that.

"What got into her, what did that King do to make her just abandon us like that!?" Rainbow Dash yelled out in anger, seeing as the element of Loyalty wouldn't be happy about this.

"What is it with the writer of this story?" Pinkie Pie asked, "First he makes a random character and says he's one of us which is totally uncool, then he makes Twilight do this!? STOP THIS!!!" She said as she threw a cupcake at the fourth wall... much to the disturbance of everypony else...

Spike went onto the table and was throwing a huge fit, "Okay this is not cool! Twi can't just give up like that! She must have something planned or something, I mean she can't be serious, can she?"

Flurry Heart was pulling on Fluttershy's mane again, much harder this time, "Um Shining Armor... I think your daughter misses her mother..."

Shining Armor began to panic again, "Oh gosh, Cadence! I think she may be the only one who can help us! And I think I know where she is, follow me!" He said as he began to run out.

"Wait hold on..." Spike said as he started making lanyards that said 'guided by Shining Armor and Spike' and put them around the girls' necks, to their confusion, "Hey, you all saw how all those possessed guys kept asking for male guides for you all, might as well make it look less suspicious." He mentioned, to which they nodded in agreement, and they all started following Shining Armor.

The scene changes to Twilight standing out on the balcony of the castle, sobbing to herself alone looking at the sunset. Her whole world was turned upside down. What hurt her the most is that all those things she saw were not all from Equestria but from Ponyville, and she was the Princess of Ponyville and she let all of that slip under her nose all this time while Marshall managed to fix them in a few days. Was she really fit to be a Princess if she couldn't solve even the smallest of problems like that? Suddenly Mocha Jon noticed she was alone outside and decided to comfort her.

"Hey girl, why so glum? You just saw all those guys get much happier lives, the King took you in as his new Princess, and you get to live in a castle with somepony as funny as me!" He tried to humorously say to break the tension.

"Still the snarky guy I can tell..." She noted, surprised he's still acting like himself despite being controlled by Marshall, "Well it's just I don't know if I was doing a good job as a Princess if everypony was treated the way I saw, and I'm pretty sure there were many worse, I mean I can promise that those Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon fillies were definitely not fair to any of those boys and were much more verbal than Marshall showed me."

"You're kidding right? Girl last time I checked you were the one who managed to stop Nightmare Moon, Discord, Changelings, Sombra, Tirek, need I go on? I'm pretty sure you did quite a bit for Equestria." Jon responded.

Twilight blushed a bit, "Actually about half of those weren't even defeated by me anyway, and either way, the little problems may not be as big as the big problems, but they're just as important, I just never realized Celestia never even bothered to try and fix anything like that..." She said with a tear in her eye.

"Girl please!" Jon exclaimed, "Look there's gonna be problems no matter who's in charge, you, Celestia, Marshall, even Starlight Glimmer back at her old creepy town, they all will have problems that just can't get fixed, that doesn't mean it's anypony's fault. I mean come on, you took me in, a simple stallion with a tiny horn, when I had no friends, an uncaring boss and felt like all I could do was work in a coffee shop and made me feel welcomed into your group and made me feel loved. If you were a bad Princess Marshall wouldn't have let you stay a Princess with him, wouldn't he?" He asked, trying to reassure her.

Twilight just looked over and hugged him in gratitude, "Thanks, that really helps." She breathed in a bit trying to feel better. "Wait why are you being so nice to me? Doesn't that spell make you hate me cause I'm a mare?"

"Girl please!" He chuckled out, "Just because time before Marshall was unfair to stallions doesn't mean I need to be unfair to mares now, two wrongs don't make a right after all." He responded as he got up to head back inside, "By the way, if you really want to make a stallion feel special, maybe you could use a spell to make my horn a decent size!" He said as he walked back inside, but he poked his head back outside for a moment, "That was about 70% sarcasm, 30% serious! Come on in and I'll make you some coffee." And Twilight just chuckled at that and followed him back inside.

Next, the scene changes to Big Macintosh and Cadence back in the crystal prison underground. Cadence was playing with a rat plushie dressed like a farmer and Big Mac was playing with a stuffed alien doll.

"Oh please don't mess up my field with anymore crop circles, I already made a dozen myself to scare my neighbors and can't risk anymore!" Cadence made the doll say, imitating Big Mac's voice.

"I'll leave your crops alone if you take me to the leader of your world!" Big Mac made the alien plush respond.

"But I'm just a simple farmer... I don't ave any connection to royalty, the Princesses probably doesn't know I exist..." Cadence made her plush respond until she noticed Big Mac looked offended... "Oh sorry about that, I forgot you did that..." She said, embarrassed.

Suddenly Shining Armor, Spike, and all the girls came up behind them, Shining Armor yelling from the distance for Cadence.

"Shining? What are you doing here?" Cadence asked in confusion.

"Nope!" Big Mac said as he blocked their path, throwing all of Mocha Jon's plushies at Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to knock them down.

"I remembered this is where you said you were trapped during our wedding, listen, I never meant to say anything I told you, I was brainwashed by that new evil King and he made me do that, I would never want to hurt you like that I swear!" Shining Armor pleaded to his wife.

"Controlled by an evil member of royalty... how sad is it that this doesn't surprise me..." She reluctantly noted, trying to reach to him, with Big Mac blocking their reaches.

"Nope... Nope... Nope..." The two tried to reach to each other but Big Mac just kept blocking them off surprisingly well, looks like he takes his King's orders fairly well.

"Ugh my word! Must we keep this bit up! This place is beginning to creep me out..." Rarity noted with a faint shiver.

"BOO!" Applejack jokingly sneaked up behind her and yelled that, causing her to jump and yell.

"Well that was mature!"

Shining Armor was getting annoyed at this, "Okay, I haven't tried this before but it looks like I need to do this..." He said as he took a strong stance, closed his eyes and light up his horn. He was grunting a bit and clearly struggling to do whatever spell he was trying and it was clearly taking a large strain out of him. Before they knew it, Big Mac's head began to get the same aura as Shining's horn. Without warning, Big Mac started to shake his head and when he opened his eyes, they were back to their normal green color.

"Eeyup...?" He said out of confusion, "What just happened?"

They all looked over in confusion at Shining, wondering what he just did. "Well ever sense my disaster of a wedding... I went through a lot of training to fight mind control spells both on myself and on other ponies, but it's really hard to do on other ponies. Cadence said it was a waste of time."

"And I was kind of right..." Cadence added.

A flashback just appeared showing Shining Armor standing with a Pegasus who appears to be a hypnotist with a pocket watch cutie mark, who also seem very tired and exasperated.

"You know, I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of this in case that evil Changeling Queen ever..." Shining began to say until he was interrupted.

"Patty-Cake..." He annoyingly said. At that moment, Shining Armor started pecking the ground and making clucking sounds like a chicken...

"Bawk bawk bawk..."

"Cocoa..." He said afterwards.

"Tries to come back and take over my head again!" Shining continued as he returned to normal, not seeming to have noticed he was just acting like a chicken.

"Ugh..." The Pegasus just sighed and placed his hoof on his forehead.

Back at the crystal catacomb, everyone just looked flabbergasted and puzzled.

"You know... that explains so much..." Big Mac noted, remembering when Shining acted like a chicken with him and Marshall.

Shining and Cadence ran right towards each other and instantly hugged each other tightly.

"Cadence I'm so sorry, I love you and would never leave you again, please forgive me, that wasn't me who said all those horrible things!" He started sobbing.

'I missed you too, I never stopped think about you when I was down here, I love you too and just never want to let you go again!" Cadence sobbed back, hugging him tighter.

All the others seemed to think that this was very sweet and cute, until Rainbow Dash broke the mood...

"Patty-Cake!" She yelled out and suddenly Shining stopped hugging and started pecking at the ground...

"Bawk bawk bawk..."

"Yeah, sorry to break up the super gross and sappy Romantic Comedy, but there's an evil King who's got half of Equestria enslaved and is using them to enslave the other half!" Rainbow Dash yelled out, reminding them that there were more important things to focus on, while Shining was still pecking the floor, "Cocoa..." And then he stopped clucking and they all started to run out.